The Eyes Of A Seeker

By MonsterDynasty

Zoe Isabella Snape, well, you can clearly figure out who's daughter she is... But then again, she doesn't. Sh... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Gifted
Author's Note
Chapter 2: Little Whinging
Chapter 3: 11 years later
Chapter 4: The Vanishing Glass
Chapter 5: A Letter from Hogwarts
Chapter 6: Hagrid
Chapter 7: Leaky Couldron
Chapter 8: Unwanted Attention
Chapter 9: Diagon Alley
Chapter 10: Platform 9 3/4
Chapter 11: Breathtaking Blue, Starry Eyes
Chapter 12: The Sorting Hat
Chapter 13: Potions Master
Chapter 15: Visions, a Parchment and a Box
Chapter 16: Professor Quirrell
Chapter 17: Dark Lord
Chapter 18: Professor who?
Chapter 19: Pug-face and Ferret
Chapter 20: Three-Headed Dog
Chapter 21: Spilling the beans
Chapter 22: Troll in the Dungeon!
Chapter 23: Friendly Slytherins
Chapter 24:What's Happening?
Chapter 25: The Sorting Hat's Mistake
Chapter 26: Sassy pants
Chapter 27: Malum Potum
Chapter 28: Detention for Pranking
Chapter 29: Language of Death
Chapter 30: Restricted Section
Chapter 31: Diary of Death
Chapter 32: Chat with Death
Chapter 33: Sorcerer's Stone
Chapter 34: Through the Trapdoor
Chapter 35: Face of Fire

Chapter 14: Draco's a Dragon

1.7K 55 1
By MonsterDynasty

When I walked outside the dungeons I saw Draco leaning on a wall, eyes closed. He looks cool at that position, though I can ruin that. I smirked and silently walked in front of him. I was going to scare him when he suddenly spoke

"If you're trying to scare me Zoe.. It won't work" he then opened his eyes and looked at me with a grin on his face.

I frowned at this. How did he know? Maybe my quiet steps were only quiet for me. He must have heard me walking.

I huffed at my hair that was at my face and started walking. It was lunch time at the Great Hall and I'm starving. Suddenly I felt someone put an arm around me and as a reflex, I turned whoever arm that was at its back, like on what I did to Pansy, but stopped when I realized it was just Draco...

"Bloody hell woman! Remind me to stay at least a meter away from you." he said, rubbing his arm.

"I'm sorry, it was just a reflex Draco. Plus, I didn't expect you to do that" I said, giggling.... Oh. My. Gods... I was giggling? Am I- Am I flirting with him????

He smirked at me and put his arm at my shoulder again, then whispered something in my ear.

"I like your giggle"

My eyes were wide and I felt my cheeks burn to a bright shade of red. I can't help it! He was so close to me that I can smell his perfume.

I hear him chuckle as we walk.

"Do you know Draco is a Latin word for Dragon?" i asked him.
"Really?" he said, looking amused.

"Yeah.. And your name is in the Hogwarts Motto"
He looked at me to continue so I did.

"The motto is Draco domiens nunquam titilladus which is Latin for Never tickle a sleeping dragon"

He looked at me in amazement and smirked at me.
"What?" I asked.
"I'm a dragon" he said proudly.
"Yeah.. Draco's a dragon!" i sang, making him laugh at my foolishness.

When we entered the Great Hall I spotted Hermione, eating and talking with Ron and Harry. I was about to walk but stopped when I realized that Draco has his arms around my shoulder.

"Uh Draco? You should go to your table now"
"Yeah.. And you should too"

I looked at him. An eyebrow raised. He just shook his head and pointed the Gryffindor table and the Slytherin table..

Oh...

Gryffindor's table is next to Slytherin.

Still thinking, Draco dragged me with his hand around my shoulder and walked to where Crabbe and Goyle were.

Draco's POV
I know Zoe doesn't realize it but everyone was looking at her. Who wouldn't? She's beautiful, her black, straight hair soft and smooth, her blue, starry eyes that takes anyone's breath away, her kindness and that cheerful smile on her face that made anyone smile.

I smirked at everyone while I was walking with Zoe, my arm still around her shoulder. I don't see anything wrong with it either. And she didn't protest about it, making me smile.

When we were in front of Crabbe and Goyle, I can feel everyone's eyes at us. And smirked again. Can't help it, they are bloody jealous that I hang out with the most beautiful girl in the world. I leaned in to Zoe's ear and whispered.

"Your friends are behind you love"
As I said those words she blushed and shrugged my arm away and sat at the Gryffindor table, with that mud-blood, Weasley and Potter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 1 70
Genesis Rose Snape is the only daughter of Severus Snape and since she had started attending Hogwarts, she had met a certain boy by the name of Harry...
23.4K 345 32
*COMPLETED* Aurora Snape, the daughter of Potions Professor, Severus Snape, goes to Hogwarts at 11 years old. During her time there she fall in love...
3.2K 49 28
Evelyn-Grey Potter was the younger, less well-known sister of Harry Potter. She was only a few months old, on that fateful night in Godrics Hollow. S...
3.4K 105 14
Jasmine Alecto Gaunt has never had the life that she should've. Her father is Lord Voldemort, but when he died, everybody that knew that she was aliv...