lab rats || season one

Door kellberg

haley ford is leo dooley's best friend. they have been best friends since they were little kids. little did t... Meer

1. crush chop and burn. (pt. 1)
2. crush chop and burn (pt. 2)
3. commando app
4. leo's jam
5. rats on a train
6. exoskeleton vs. grandma
7. smart and smarter
9. death spiral smackdown
10. can i borrow the helicopter?
11. back from the future
12. chip switch
13. drone alone
14. chore wars
15. dude, where's my lab?
16. air leo
17. night of the living virus
18. mission invisible
19. concert in a can
20. mission: space
lab rats season two

8. bionic birthday fail

6.5K 111 101
Door kellberg

haley's p.o.v.

one of the best things about being best friends with the bionic siblings is watching them train. missions are also pretty awesome, but leo and i can help more with training.

today, adam, bree, and chase were training in the mission simulator. the three of them have to wear these black goggles while standing on the simulator, and it feels like they're actually on a real mission! the part that involves leo and i really isn't that fun. we have to stand behind the monitor with mr. davenport, and watch them from the screen on the panel. how is that supposed to be fun?!

once they were done with the mission, an alarm went off and they took off their goggles. mr. davenport sighed and took out the key that altered the setting.

"adam, that was the rebel leader! the whole purpose of today's mission simulation was to interrogate him." mr. davenport said to adam.

"well i did, but his answer was 'aaaahhhhhh.'" adam answered while swinging his arms around. bree, chase, leo and i all laughed as mr. davenport just rolled his eyes.

"next time, could you maybe throw in a cute, blue-eyes rebel?" bree asked mr. davenport, and he just gave her a look.

"what? i'm just saying it's not going to kill ya to put a little somethin' somethin' for the ladies." she said.

"she does have a point." i agreed with her and bree and i high-fived.

"step aside, amateurs." leo said as he took chase's goggles and put them on. he stepped up to the mission simulator and placed his hands on his hips, "go ahead, big d. set it to awesome!"

"leo, these goggles are not a toy!" mr. davenport said as he ran up to leo and took the goggles off his face.

"c'mon! my birthday is coming up, globally known as 'dia del leo!" leo said to him, and i gave him a weird look.

"no it's not." i said confused and he glared at me.

"don't ruin my thunder." he warned me, but i wasn't scared. what was he going to do?

"leo, i designed this simulator to fine tune their bionics, not to go on 3D joy rides. besides you're not trained for it." davenport said to him. he started to walk away from leo, but he just followed him instead.

"well how about as a birthday gift, you give me a bionic ability?" leo suggested, and mr. davenport just laughed slightly. yeah, like that was going to happen.

"or i could gift wrap reality and you could play with that for awhile." davenport said back. as davenport walked away, we walked over to adam, bree, and chase.

"so leo's having a birthday. what are you, like nine?" chase asked him, and i started cracking up. leo just glared at him.

"fourteen." leo said to him.

chase started laughing but then stopped quickly, "no seriously."

"so how are you going to celebrate?" bree asked leo.

"we're all going to celebrate! every year, my mom throws my a big surprise party!"

"really?!" adam asked excitedly and leo nodded his head.

"last year, she baked a cake the size of me!" leo said, "i'm not going to brag, but i was delicious."

leo started telling the four of us about his past birthday parties. he was telling us about his eleventh birthday when tasha came down in the lab.

"guess what?!" tasha exclaimed excitedly, "i just found out that i won an award for my undercover reporting on expired produce 'something in the crisper can kill you!'"

"congratulations honey! that is amazing!" davenport said as he hugged his wife.

"thank you, but the awards banquet is on the same night as leo's birthday. i'm sorry honey. i'm gonna miss it. if i don't show up, i'm afraid they're going to give my award to that over dramatic screen hog, linda montierrez." tasha said sadly.

"it's okay, mom. go have fun. you deserve it." leo said to tasha, and she gave him a sad smile. bree grabbed leo's arm, and dragged him over to the four of us.

"i thought she was going to throw you a party?! i was promised a party!" bree exclaimed to leo.

"every year, she comes up with this lame excuse to make me think she's not throwing a party. award? please, have you seen her reporting?" leo asked.

"leo, are you sure you're not mad? we've never been apart on your birthday." tasha asked leo again as she walked back over to us.

"oh please! he'll have plenty of birthdays, but who knows if you'll ever win anything again!" adam said as he placed his hands in leo's shoulders, and we all gave him a look.

"mom, go get your award *cough-chocolate frosting-*cough." leo said to her.

"i promise that we will celebrate the following night." tasha promised leo.

since i've been around the dooley's for a long time, i know tasha just as much as i know leo. tasha is not a good actress, but she seemed pretty serious about this. she's either not making this up, or has taken very advanced acting classes.

"hey, why haven't we ever had a birthday party?" bree asked mr. davenport. tasha, leo, and i looked at him in shock.

"donald! you've never celebrated their birthdays?" tasha asked in disbelief.

"does it surprise you? who are we kidding." i pointed out when i got confused on why i was so shocked. davenport gave me a look before turning back towards tasha.

"of course i have celebrated their birthdays! remember when we... when we went to the... yeah, i've never celebrated their birthdays." he tried to cover up but failed as usual.

"did you also eat all the cookies before santa came down the chimney?" tasha asked him. adam, bree, and chase all looked confused.

"what's santa?" bree asked disappointingly. why am i not surprised?

"oh, come on!" tasha said angrily at davenport and she walked to the elevator.

"why would you give him cookies?" davenport asked her as he followed behind her.

"this is going to be the best birthday ever! the size of the party is equal to the size of the excuse. i'm going to go work on my surprised face!" leo said as he started to walk off. he turned around before giving us a very dramatic surprised face. he gave us a smile and got onto the elevator.

"woohoo! leo's having a surprise party!" adam said to the three of us excitedly.

"adam, if leo was having a surprise party, don't you think we would be invited?" chase asked him.

"yeah, you're right. who does tasha think she is not inviting us?!" adam asked in disgust. chase had noticed the same thing i did, and it made me feel so bad for leo. he was getting excited for something that wasn't even going to happen.

"no, tasha and davenport really are going to an awards ceremony. leo isn't going to get a party." i explained sadly.

"this is horrible! leo is going to be so disappointed." bree said sadly.

"unless, we throw him a surprise party and invite everyone from school!" chase said. that's actually wasn't a bad idea.

"what do we know about throwing a surprise party?" bree asked.

"well if it was me, i would want a bouncy house... and a piñata... and a clown! wait, put the piñata on the clown in the bouncy house, and hit everything at once!" adam said excitedly and we all gave him weird looks, "what? candy is bound to come out of somewhere."

"lets invite glitterhead! you know, that internet star who sings her songs in sign language. you might've heard of her latest cd, 'talk to the hand.'" bree said excitedly. honestly, glitterhead was so creepy. to be honest, she gave me nightmares three days in a row.

"no, no, no. leo would want something cool at his party. like those sci-fi mutants from his favorite television show, shark-man and flipper-boy!"  chase said excitedly as he first pretended to be a shark and then pretended to have flippers. i honestly have no idea why he loves that show so much.

"that's your favorite show." i said to chase.

"it could be his also!" he said to me quickly.

"you know, leo's a great brother and friend. why don't we just give him all three?" bree asked us and we all agreed.

"woohoo! we're having a party! leo's going to be so surprised. i'm going to go tell him!" adam said as he started to walk towards the elevator. chase, bree, and i turned around quickly.

"adam!" chase said to him. adam turned around, and we all gave him a look.

"oh right! well, i'm going to go tell leo he's not having a surprise party. that was close! he almost found out!" adam said slightly laughing.

chase, bree, and i all looked at each other worriedly, and quickly ran after adam. he's going to need an escort for the next twenty-four hours.

---------

while bree was going out to get the cake and letting everyone know about leo's surprise party, adam, chase, and i were working on the decorations in the lab. we were blowing up balloons right now, and of course, adam had to make a hat out of the balloons because he really wanted to wear one.

"wait a second, how are we going to get all of these balloons upstairs without leo noticing?" chase asked us.

"i could always distract him. i could play a video game with him or something until you guys are done." i suggested.

"haley, that's the stupidest idea i've ever heard." adam said, and chase and i looked at him strangely.

"adam, that's pretty much the only option we have." chase said to him.

"don't worry, i've got this." adam said. he picked up a dart from the table, and popped every single one of the balloons. chase and i stood their with our mouths open wide. adam gave us a confused look, and they both of us gave him an angry look back. i heard the elevator open, and leo walked out with his head down. i hit chase's arm, and his eyes widened quickly. the three of us quickly shoved all of the balloons behind the counter where leo couldn't see them. leo looked up as i quickly took off adam's balloon hat and sat on the counter between him and chase.

"guys, my mom's actually going to an awards banquet. she's not throwing me a surprise party." leo said sadly.

"oh no, that's awful." chase said as adam and i pretended to be upset. chase didn't do a good job of pretending so i don't even know how leo wasn't suspicious of the three of us.

"we gotta go!" chase said quickly.

"see ya, bud!" i said quickly as adam, chase, and i ran out of the lab quickly. i pressed the button outside the door, and the lab doors started to shut. adam, chase, and i all started waving at him.

"hey, where are you going? it's my birthday!" leo asked us sadly as the doors shut. the three of us high-fives as the door shut. this was going to be the best surprise party!

"eddy, we're moving the party prep upstairs. keep leo in the lab until i give you the signal." chase said to eddy.

"wait, so you want me to hold the poor kid against his will? i'm in!" eddy said.

adam, chase, and i started laughing as we went upstairs to go see if bree was back yet.

----------

about an hour later, the davenport house was flooding with people from school. some of the people i had never even seen before, and they still showed up.

"welcome to leo's surprise party! when he comes up, remember to scream real loud and pretend you're his friend." bree said to another group of people who walked through the door. after them, a clown showed up at the door, and i immediately gripped bree's arm. i am terrified of clowns. i went to a haunted house one time, and there was a clown that would not leave me alone. i've been scared of clowns ever since.

"check it out! i ordered a break dancing clown!" adam said excitedly as the clown walked into the living room.

"what's wrong with you?" bree laughed as we turned towards the clown.

"i am terrified of clowns. if it comes near me, i'm out." i said as my grip on her arm tightened. she just laughed, and gave me and assuring hug.

"hey bobby! show us some of your sweet moves!" adam said. the clown started to break dance in the middle of the living room, and everyone started cheering, except for me.

"isn't he awesome?!" adam said excitedly.

nope.

"two weeks ago, he's a car salesman." adam said. as bree and adam walked over to the clown, two people dressed up as a shark and a dolphin walked in. i could hear chase's gasp from a mile away, and he walked over to them with a huge grin on his face.

"welcome shark-man and flipper-boy!" chase said excitedly. he placed his hand above his head to make it look like he had a fin and started making dolphin noises. this party was getting stranger and stranger.

"i knew the second i saw you guys, something was fishy." chase said with a slight laugh.

"oh boy." i muttered as shark-man and flipper-boy shook their heads and walked away from chase.

"come one guys! i don't want to make waves!" chase called still laughing, and then he ran after them. bree and adam walked back over to me, and as soon as they stopped, glitterhead was carried through the door. literally carried.

"it's glitterhead! she actually came straight off the internet and is in my living room!" bree said excitedly.

"yeah, i'm not sleeping tonight." i said as bree ran after glitterhead.

"we better call leo up here." i said to adam and he nodded in agreement until the song changed. we both gasped and looked at each other.

"i love this song!" we shouted in unison, and we both started dancing like crazy. chase was dancing with shark-man and flipper-boy. bree was dancing with glitterhead. adam was trying to break dance with the clown, and i was dancing and jumping on the couch.

"BOUNCY HOUSE IN THE HOUSE!!!" adam shouted and we all started to cheer. adam started jumping inside, until he popped it and down goes the bouncy house.

"aw man! what's this thing made out of? plastic and air?" adam asked sadly. i would've said a smart comment, but i saw chocolate chip cookies on the table so i ran to them as fast as i could.

now this is what i call a party!

----------

a couple of hours later, everyone was gone and it was just adam, bree, chase, and i. adam was trying to blow the bouncy house back up with his mouth, and bree, chase, and i laughed as we watched him.

"i don't know about you guys, but that was one of the best parties ever!" i said exhausted and they all nodded in agreement.

"how's it looking guys?" adam asked, referring to the bouncy house.

"almost there! keep going." chase told him and i laughed. a second later, tasha and mr. davenport walked through the front door and the four of us stood up quickly. oh great, we're in trouble.

"what in the name of the newly grounded is going on here?" mr. davenport asked us.

"we threw an awesome surprise party for leo!" bree said excitedly and the three of us nodded in agreement.

"aw! that is so sweet you guys!" tasha said.

"yeah, hiding behind the leo shield. well played." davenport said and i just rolled my eyes.

"speaking of which, where is leo?" tasha asked us. my eyes widened and i turned around quickly to chase.

"oh no." i said quickly and he realized what i was thinking as well.

"he's right here!" eddy said on the screen next to davenport and then leo appeared on the screen.

"where i've been for the past three hours!" leo said to us angrily. how in the world did we forget leo?! well, i guess we were partying to hard.

"just waiting for the signal." eddy said cockily and i rolled my eyes.

"eddy, let leo upstairs now!" chase told him.

"alrighty, there's my signal." eddy said and he disappeared.

"let me get this straight. so you guys had a surprise party for leo without leo?" davenport asked us. we all slowly nodded our heads, feeling terrible about what we'd done. all of a sudden, davenport started laughing beside us.

"that's actually kind of-" he started to say until he looked at tasha, who was glaring at him, "it's not! it's not funny!"

"well, leo's going to be up here in a few seconds! why don't we act like the party's still going on?!" chase said, and that actually wasn't a bad idea. we all turned towards the elevator, and when leo walked out, he looked really mad.

"surprise!!" we all shouted as bree and i threw streamers in the air. leo just glared at us, and we all stopped.

"i thought my first birthday with you guys was going to be awesome. you know what? it probably was, but i wouldn't know because I WASN'T INVITED!" leo shouted at us and then he stormed off to his room.

the four of us looked at each other sadly. i can't believe we forgot leo. how could i forget my best friend?

hopefully my present for him tomorrow will make up for it.

----------

that night, bree had asked me to stay the night with her, so the next morning, i was eating breakfast with the davenports. leo was still made at us for the party last night, and i felt really bad. how in the world could we forget to invite him to his own party? spending time with the davenports can make you rethink if you're sane or not.

"honey, i know your birthday was a bit of a bust, but i think i know what would make it better!" tasha said to leo, who was eating his cereal at the counter while adam, bree, chase, and i all ate at the table.

"donald, give him your gift!" tasha said to him, and as if on cue, he spit the water he was drinking all over the counter. we all gave him weird looks.

"yeah, big d. maybe your awesometastical gift can cheer me up after being TOTALLY FORGOTTEN." leo said, directing it towards the four of us.

"what, that gift? you-you don't want that gift. you know what?" davenport said as he pulled a big handful of twenties out of his pocket, "just give me a number that'll keep the tears back, what do you say?"

"one million!" i shouted at him, and he just shot me a glare.

"mr. davenport, just give him your gift!" chase said to him.

"you know, i would, but i forgot where it was." mr. davenport said, and that's when i knew something was up.

"oh no! it's right here in the closet behind a bunch of stuff!" adam said walking into the hallway to go get his present.

"thanks adam. good eye." mr. davenport said sarcastically.

adam came back out with a large red box that read "hexacopter." leo gasped and ran over to the table where adam put it down. he started laughing excitedly as he opened the box, but then his laughing immediately stopped. he frowned as he picked up the hexacopter, which was broken in pieces.

"well great, leo! you broke it!" mr. davenport said, trying to blame leo for what happened. i gave him a look before pulling my present from underneath the table.

"happy birthday, leo. i'm really sorry about yesterday, but i hope this makes up for it." i said as i handed him my wrapped gift. he unwrapped it quickly, and gasped loudly.

"death raiders 3: lost in time?! where did you get this?!" he asked me excitedly as he held up the video game he's wanted for a long time.

"it doesn't matter how i got it, as long as you like it." i said with a small smile. he walked over to me and hugged me. i gladly hugged him back, and i was happy that we had made up.

now the others, i'm not so sure.

---------

mr. davenport, adam, bree, chase, and i were all down in the lab while tasha and leo were upstairs. i was trying to help them figure out a way to make it up for leo, but nothing was working.

"i'm the worst dad ever." mr. davenport said while eating a slice of cake. he looked at us expectingly, but we all just stared at him.

"well, don't all disagree with me at once!" he said, before starting to walk out of the room, "you know, i'm just going to glue his hexacopter back together."

"well yeah! sure, he'll forgive you, but what about us?" chase asked him.

"guys! i don't know if you've noticed, but i'm in the me business." he said and then he walked out.

"there's got to be something we can do." i said as i jumped off the counter.

"you don't have to do anything! he's already forgiven you." chase said to me.

"i'm allowed to help my friends, drama queen." i snapped at him.

"i feel terrible. we should've just done what leo wanted." bree said.

"wait a second! what leo really wanted was to go on a mission with us in the simulator so that's exactly what he's going to do!" chase said.

"yeah, but mr. davenport said we couldn't." adam said.

"we'll just swipe the cyber-key away from mr. davenport and we'll start the simulator ourselves!" chase said excitedly, and i looked shocked. chase davenport, stealing and breaking the rules?

"who are you, and what have you done with chase?" i asked him, and he smiled, "because this guy should stick around." i said patting his shoulder, and he gave me a look.

"that is sneaky, conniving, and totally rebellious. we are finally normal teenagers!" bree said excitedly.

later on in the day, mr. davenport was sitting at his desk, trying to fix leo's hexacopter. the four so us stood a couple of feet behind him and we saw the cyber-key right next to him on his desk.

"okay, mr. davenport keeps the cyber-key on the left side of his desk." chase said, pointing out the obvious.

"well jeez, it's not like we see it or anything." i said and he gave me a look, which i returned.

"if we're going to do this, we have to be stealth." bree said to us.

"i've got this." adam tried to say smoothly, and walked past us. we tried to stop him, but it was too late. he was already talking to mr. davenport.

"hello, mr. davenport! look at you, playing with your big boy toys!" adam said to him.

"hey adam." mr. davenport said in return, but all of a sudden, adam gasped loudly.

"what is that?!" he asked loudly, pointing somewhere and when mr. davenport looked at what he was pointing at, he quickly grabbed the cyber-key. bree, chase, and i all looked to what he was pointing at and it was... the wall?

"uh, that would be a wall, adam." mr. davenport said to him.

"you are correct, sir." adam said and then ran out of the room. the three of us looked at each other, and then took off behind him.

how in the world did we pull that off?

----------

adam and chase brought leo down to the lab while bree and i were getting the simulator ready. we were all really excited for leo to go into the simulator. hopefully this makes him feel better.

"let me guess? you're going to lock me down here, and go on vacation?" leo said to us dully.

"leo, it's time for your birthday mission." chase said as he handed leo a pair of goggles.

"but mr. davenport said i'm not supposed to play with these." leo said as he took the goggles from chase.

"true, but mr. davenport's not here." i pointed out and his face lit up.

"yeah! let's go!" leo said excitedly. he ran over and stood on the simulator while adam, bree, chase, and i went behind the control panel. leo put on the goggles and chase turned on the simulator. we could all see the leo and the scenery on a screen attached to the control panel, and it looked like leo was standing in the middle of the desert.

"no offense guys, but this is a seriously expensive let down." leo said unimpressed. chase quickly changed the scenery, and it now looked like a rundown city.

"hey! now we're talking!" leo said excitedly. chase and bree put on goggles as they went into the simulator, and adam handed me a pair.

"let's go!" he said as he put his on and ran into the simulator. i excitedly put mine on, and followed him. i was now standing in the middle of a rundown city with adam, bree, chase, and leo. this was so awesome!!

i looked over to my right and saw chase fighting some rebel leaders, and right next to him, leo held up his hands and created a force field which another rebel ran into. wait, leo's bionic in simulator?

"if leo's bionic in the here, then..." i said, starting to put the pieces together. a rebel turned towards me, and as if on instinct, i ran over there REALLY FAST and pushed the rebel. to my surprise, he went flying through the air and hit one of the lamp posts, knocking him out instantly.

"i have super speed and super strength?" i asked myself, or so i thought.

"pretty cool, huh?" bree asked me.

"how do you guys resist to use these things all the time?" i asked her surprised. she smiled, but the looked panicked and point to my right.

"haley, force field!" bree shouted.

my right hand quickly flew up, creating a force field around bree and i. the rebel coming at us was knocked out, and my hand came down which undid the force field. bree and i high-fived, and we looked over at leo and chase, who were both being held by a rebel. the rebel pushed them down, and adam, bree, and i ran over to them.

"hey, it's not cool to make me lose on dia del leo!" leo said, as he scooted away from the rebel on the ground.

"yeah." the rebel said with a familiar voice, and they took off their mask, "and it's not cool to steal someone's cyber-key!"

crap, the rebel was mr. davenport.

"oh man! you were supposed to be good looking!" bree said and mr. davenport looked offended.

"i mean, no offense. i'm sure your eye candy to old people!" bree said and i started laughing quietly.

"leo, haley, i told you guys to stay out of the simulator! you're not prepared for it!" mr. davenport said.

"watch out!" i shouted as a rebel came running at mr. davenport. i grabbed him and created a force field while leo kicked the rebel down and knocked him out.

"or maybe you are! that was great, guys! awesome!" he said as he high-fives us both.

"so does that mean we get to use the simulator whenever we want?" i asked him.

"no! it means i have to crank up the difficulty to 100% to make it more challenging for these guys, who are in big trouble!" mr. davenport said referring to adam, bree, and chase.

"we're sorry we took your cyber-key. we had to make it up to leo for messing up his birthday." chase apologized for the three of them.

"and big d, if you would've given them a party of their own, they might've not had to hijack mine." leo said to mr. davenport and i raised my hand.

"for my defense, i helped the best way that i could with that party so.." i said.

"i got it. birthdays matter." mr. davenport said.

"you should know, you have a ton of them! what are you, like fifty?" chase asked him, and all of us started laughing except for mr. davenport.

"i'm thirty-eight!" mr. davenport said and we all started laughing even harder.

"no seriously?" chase asked him.

"ha ha!" mr. davenport said sarcastically, "alright, who's up for some kick-boxing on mars?"

we all agreed excitedly, and i was stoked that i got to keep using my bionics.

"see this is what birthdays are all about. kicking butt as a family!" leo said, and that made me smile.

they all went in for a group hug, and i just stood there. they all looked at me expectingly, and i gave them a confused look.

"haley, you're a part of this family, davenport or not." mr. davenport said, and i smiled.

"get over here." chase said as he let me into the hug and we all hugged tightly.

now this is what a true family is, and i'm so happy that i'm a part of it.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.3K 56 13
Life has never been easy for Riley Dooley. Having magical powers she struggles to fit in. That all changed when she and her best friend Leo met three...
419K 8.3K 60
In which a secret superhuman befriends three teen bionic heroes. All rights belong to the creators and producers of the Disney television show Lab R...
211K 2.5K 14
Avalon Johnson is the best friend of Leo Dooley. He's like an older brother to her, he and his mother practically raised her after her drunk and abus...
33K 544 75
Cadence Dooley is Tasha's sons best friend; she moved in with leo and tasha after her parents died when she was 8 years old. she even changed her las...