"THE LOVER"(더 러버)

By TynyByns

Six different couples living on the same building, find out how hard and funny the cohabitation can be. {Sul... More

PROLOGUE
"LIVING TOGETHER" 함께 생활
"STEP BY STEP" 단계별
"WORRIES" part 1
"WORRIES" part 2
"WORRIES" part 3
PARENTS (부모님) P.1
PARENTS 부모님 P.2
PARENTS 부모님 P.3
"JEALOUSY" 질투 P.1
"JEALOUSY" 질투 P.2
"JEALOUSY" 질투 P.3
"KIDS"(아이들) P.1
"KIDS" 아이들 P.2
"KIDS"아이들 P.3
RAIN 비 P.1
RAIN 비 P.2
RAIN 비 P.3
KISS 키스 P.1
KISS 키스 P.2
KISS 키스 P.3
SECRETS 비밀 P.1
SECRETS 비밀 P.2
SECRETS 비밀 P.3
CONFESSIONS 고백 P.1
CONFESSIONS 고백 P.2
CONFESSIONS 고백 P.3 (THE END)
MEMORIES 기억 P.1 (EXTRA)
MEMORIES 기억 P.2 (EXTRA)
MEMORIES 기억 P.3 (EXTRA)
ANNOUNCEMENT!
New Story!

"RELATIONSHIPS 관계"

6.7K 190 359
By TynyByns

#101: Suho's Pov

Kim Junmyeon, korean, 24, taken (madly in love).

It's been almost 4 years since my grandpa died, he had plenty apartments in the city. He gave me one in the outskirts of Seoul it's a nice and quiet neighborhood.

Is a new building with 5 floors (only 3 are habitable) and 2 apartment for each floor. It has an elevator and a parking lot. Is near the supermarket and the transportation is really great too.

I know all the tenants that life here. Recently a new pair rent an apartment so I don't know them well. The rest were people from highschool and from the interviews.

I work on a small company that I found myself, we work with big entertainment companies.

I live with my partner, it's the most important person in my life.

Zhang Yixing, chinese,24, my boyfriend. We've known each other since college and we start dating 6 years ago.

He works as a dancing teacher in an academy.

His family knows about our relationship and they are very happy for us. But the truth is only them and our close friends know about us.

It's really complicated our relationship since I'm the one that doesn't want anyone to know about this.

It hurts me to see him sad.
He wants to tell everyone who are important for us. But I'm afraid that my family won't accepted.

That's why I want to protect him, but he doesn't understand that. I know it's unfair for him but what else can I do?

*******

I woke up before my alarm even rang, I look at the time, 6:30 a.m. I decided to wait a little to take a shower. I look at my side, Yixing was deep sleeping, he has a peaceful face and he made some light snores.

He is so beautiful , he moved a little, I froze for a moment, but then he continue to sleep.

I loved watching him sleeping, even though it would be creepy for some people. He came closer to me and snuggled on my chest.

"Hum...Is my lovely stalker done watching me?" He asked in a low and husky voice.

"I was just admiring a sleepy beauty" I pout.

He smiled but still didn't opened his eyes. He hugged me tightly.

"Good morning babe" I kissed his hair.

"Good morning sweets, you know in fairytales they say sleepy beauty wakes up with a kiss" he pouted.

"Oh. Yeah, but I just kissed you, why are not you wake up?" I teased him.

"You should've kissed me properly" he kept complaining.

"I kissed you properly " I smiled innocently

He bite my ear and came closer to me.

"But I want you to kiss my lips. I can't wake up if you don't do it" he whispered.

It took a few seconds to meet his soft lips, it started with a tender kiss but I guess he wanted more.

After a little makeout I step away.

"I need to take a shower babe, would you join me?" I asked.

"Sorry sweets as much as I wanted it, today is Monday and you and I work today. Go take a shower while I'm doing our breakfast" he peck my cheek and jump off the bed.

"You're so mean you left me here all horny" I yelled.

"You do that all the time sweets. Now go to the bathroom or I'll kick your ass" he threatened.

As much as I think a playful Yixing is hot. I really need to get ready or I'll be late. I prepare my clothes, a shirt and pants with shoes. I took a quick shower and brush my hair. When I left the bathroom Yixing was alredy in the table, he was drinking his coffee.

"Wow coffe and french toast, yummy" I smiled.

"Your lunch is ready, be careful I put some soup this time, ok?" He warned me. I nodded and start eating my breakfast.

Yixing was wearing a t-shirt and skinny jeans with some snickers.

"How are the rehearsals going?" I asked him

"Good, I think they just need to practice a little more and their debut will be a success" he smiled happily showing his dimples.

I love those dimples so much. I think it's my weak spot, whenever he smiles like that no matter how mad or sad I am, can calm me.

"I'll give you a ride, let's go" I said.

"Sure? Aren't you busy?" He asked a little concerned.

"It's alright babe, let's go"I told him.

We were living the apartment when I got a message.

<<When are you planning to contact me, Mum>>

I sigh and lock the screen

"Everything alright?" Lay asked me.

"Yeah. Nothing important. Get on" I drive him at his studio and went to the company.

Fortunately we finished our last task last week so for at least a month this would go slowly and calm.

I end up work soon, at 8 p.m., I called Lay.

"Hey I just took a shower, are you done alredy?" He asked.

"Yeah I'll wait you outside" I said.

After a few minutes he left and smiled before he come next to me. He hold my hand and I looked surprised.

"What? Can't I?" He blushed.

I laughed and he punched ne playfully.

"Ohh...Suho Oppa" someone yelled I let go of his hand. I saw his disappointed look before I could apologize someone hug me.

Now his sasdness was replace with a furious look.

"Suho Oppa it's me Yuri , wae? Did you forget me? Eventhough we dated" she said

Yixing cleared his throat.

"Omo...sorry did I interrupted your chat. Sorry I'm Yuri I was Suho oppa girlf..." I hit his forehead.

"Don't lie" I hissed her.

"Ok, ok, I was his dongsaeg back in highschool. Tch, you don't need to get angry. So who are you?" she laugh.

Yixing smiled and was about to tell her when I interrupted him.

"He's my roommate" I told her.

He clench his fist and smiled sadly.

"Yeah, I'm Zhang yixing nice to meet you" he said.

"Ohh you're so handsome...aish tell me you're single" she said.

"Yuri" I scolded her.

"I might be or maybey not. Who knows, I don't remember being with anyone" he laugh.

Shit, he's really upset now.

"Well we have to go, byee" I told her.

Yixing walked far away from me, he entered the car and didn't speak during the hole trip.

He got out of the car and open the door.

"Babe..." he cut me quickly.

"Don't babe me right know" he yelled. He looked so sad.

I was about to tell him something when I got a call.

Great good timing.

"What do you want mum, I'm in middle of something important" I sigh.

"More important than talking to me" she asked.

"Yeah, hurry up" I said.

"Ok, ok, I'm just telling you that your sister will come this weekend. Go and picket her up. You can always bring your cute friend, Yixing,right? He's so cutie. Anyway don't forget. Byee I love you" she hang up.

"Did you hear?" I asked him

He was cooking, he just nodded.

I looked at him everytime and his movements. During dinner he didn't talk.

I washed the dishes, I stared at him, he was listening to music. I changed into my pajamas and sit close to him.

" Xing Xing listen" ihe turnaround. I tapped his shoulder, he didn't even looked at me.

Well he gave me no choice, I blow his neck.

"Yah! That's unfair" He was about to punch me but I dodge it and sat on him.

"Now, I'm sorry babe, sorry to hurt you, sorry to act like an idiot. I'm so sorry" I told him.

He burst into tears and stutter

"Your mum thinks I'm just a friend, that girl that I'm just a roomate, your company that I'm just a associate. What am I to you? Tell me! Are you ashamed of me? Do you hate me? Why are you hiding it?" his eyes were swelling

"We alredy discuss this babe, I just want to protect you" I told him.

"I just want them to know that you belong me" he yelled.

I hugged him tightly and start giving him butterfly kisses.

"I'm sorry babe, just give me time, ok, don't cry" I kissed his forehead.

He sighed and start kissing my neck.

"Didn't you say..." I saw him unbuttoning my shirt.

"Shut up, it's all your fault" he attack my neck

********

"So this was make up s-e...?" I asked him

"Yeah, I'm still mad, I didn't forget it. Hum" he turned around

"What do you think about eating dinner on your favorite place?" I asked.

"Hum...I'll think about it. Now hugged me." He took my arm and snuggle in me.

"Someone is being really cuddly today" I teased.

"Shut up, tomorrow I'll still have to work. Aish my back will hurt for sure" he complained

"It's your fault babe" I sang happily

"Shut up" he pushed me.

I don't know how but I'll try to make them accept us, babe. Just wait a little.

#204: Kai's Pov

Kim Jong In, 21, korean, taken, tanned skin, brunette, tall.

My love, Do Kyungsoo, 22, korean, small and cute, pale skin.

We met back in highschool, we were from different groups. He was smart and I was a troublemaker. He once save me from getting into trouble, I still don't know why he did that.

He comes from a traditional family. I only had my mum and my big sister.

I confess to him and he accepted my feelings, I think we've been together since freshman year.

I'm studing dance and performance in college and Kyungsoo is studing cooking. He's really great, his dream is to open his own restaurant.

I woke up with a great smell. I looked around, seriously sometimes I believe he loves more his kitchen than me.

I got closer to him, he was wearing his short pants and one of my t-shirts it looks so big on him, cutie.

I back hugged him

" I wanted to wake up with a kiss but I guess you love more your kitchen than me" I pouted.

"Goodvmorning to you too Jonggie" he giggled. I pecked his cheek.

"So what are you doing?" I asked.

"Some pancakes, now go and wash your face,ok? You have lessons today so do I "he told me.

"Yeah mum" I mocked

"Don't use that tone with me, sweet heart" he glance a second.

Some of our friends, think that I'm the one with the main role in our relationship when actually is him.

He's almost like a wife, he cooks, he wash, he cleans. I help him too sometimes.

He loves watching me dancing and we enjoy music together. He has great vocals but he isn't interested in music, too bad.

I came back all refresh and fully awake.

He was enfing putting the table.

"Let's eat" he smiled.

Aish I love his food, not only because of the taste, because he really puts his love in it. I wish I get a great job and help him fulfill his dream.

"So did you sleep well? Because I think you woke up pretty early" I said.

"Yeah, I just wanted to prepare you a yummy breakfast Jonggie" he said.

After eating, I washed the dishes, then I'll change my clothes and wait for Kyungsoo.

He was wearing a long sleeve shirt with jeans snd he has his bag put on, I wear a t-shirt, a jacket and skinny jeans.

"Let's go" he said.

I stopped him

"Not so fast, don't you forget something?" I asked.

" I got my phone, my wallet and keys" he said looking again

I rooled my eyes

"No dummy, you didn't do it this morning. Well such a pity you forgot" I sighed.

He hold my wrist and blushed

"W-wait" he stutter

"Yeah? Are you ok? You are blushing" I smirked.

"I-it's your fault" he said.

"Well since you forgot you should be punish" I laugh

"Jong In...don't" he warned

*****

"Hahahaha, bro what happend to your face" Taemin my best friend laugh.

"Shut up. Kyunggie got mad at me" I caress my red cheek.

"What did you do to him?" He asked.

I whispered in his ear, he laugh even more.

"Of course he would be mad, he's not as confident as you are when it comes to others. What if someones see it? He'll killes you. I can't believe that cutie has that temperament"he said.

I was about to told him something when our teacher entered.

After college I went to my part time job, I work in a garage.

I text Kyunggie when I got out. He only reply with an 'ok'.

Aish I should buy him something.

I entered a bakery.

I got home around 9:30 pm.

"I'm home" I announce

"Oh, dinner is ready" He sat quietly

After dinner I gave him his favorite cake.

"I'm sorry babe, sorry for giving you a hickey before class" I hugged him.

"You're lucky I love this cake, next time I'll make you sleep on the balcony"he said.

"Let me give you a massage" I said.

He sat on the couch and I start massaging his shoulders.

"A tough day?" I asked.

" I had to wear a scarf or else some could have seen that" he pouted.

"Sorry hahaha. But if you think of it is a sing of love, everyone will know you belong to me" I smiled.

He looked serious and turn away

"They alredy know....you didn't need to do that" He crossed his arms.

I start kissing his neck

"J-Jonggie, did you not learn anything? What am I ? a piece of meat" he pretend to be mad, when I know he was enjoying.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it, you look tasty" I was about to leave when he grip my collar.

"Who told you to stop?" He blushed.

"Demanding are we?" I jocked.

"Just kissed me alredy" he said.

*******

I left the bathroom, I needed this hot bath, Kyunggie bath before me and now he was alredy sleeping.

"I love you" I kisse his forehead before cuddle with him.

I don't know why I'm so blindly in love with him. Surely his bossy sometimes but I still love him with all my soul. I just can't help teasing him when he's too cute.

############################
So what did you think about the first chapter? I didn't explain any sexual part since I don't know how to write them sorry guys. >.<

I hope you enjoy it.

Well see you soon :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 153 17
~Compilations of Exo stories~
59.6K 740 17
*includes smut and fluff
18.3K 916 36
Kim Minseok has always lived peacefully until love came in his life. Kim Jong Dae has always liked his hyung but by the time passes he discovers this...
182K 5.3K 77
Welcome to The Official EXO Ship Book! Filled with cute, dramatic, fluffy, (maybe smutty) ships of all sorts for all your shipping wants and needs. A...