He's MINE || Cat Noir/Adrien...

By Danalpswolf

Ever heard of the Luna Moon miraculous? .................. NOW DISCONTINUED. Copyright @ 2016 Danalpswolf More

Prologue
First Day
Your Miraculous
Your Miraculous Pt. 2
Bully
Getting to Know Him
That One Comment Can Change Everything
"It'll get better."
Downfall to Upfall to Breakdown
Miraculous Love Town
Expectations & Motivations
Black Cats Care Too Much
And The Love Affair Continues
Goddess with No One but Herself
Who's Your Knight in Shining Armour?
Kisses Are Good for Broken People & Smiles
Upside Down
Flashback
Nightmare
A/N! NOW!
1...
2...
3...
TAKEOVER
All Gone
What Happens When You're a Monster
I Need Her Back
I Love You, But I'm Scared of Myself
Sometimes Heros Fall
But Ladybugs Have Feelings Too
I Hear Voices & They Don't Like You
We Need a Name
A/N, WE HAVE A WINNER!
Songs and Bruises
What's in a Song?
A/N ORIGIN EPISODES
A/N VOTE!
A/N & Friday
Good or Bad?
Back to School
A/N (I'm so sorry it's another one)
Was I What You Wanted
Don't Look at the Future
IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ.
Everything is Finally Fine
Bye, Bye, Butterfly
The Next Hawk Moth
At Least I Think So
A/N
Another A/N
You See It, Don't You?
I Hate Caillou
The Truth of it All

Miraculous By Force

3.6K 97 97
By Danalpswolf

Hey guys, so, swooshdusk mentioned that she wanted to draw this character, Y/n. Now, since this is a Cat Noir/Adrien X Reader, it's kind of hard to decipher a picture she can draw. So, I came up with a solution. I created a description for Y/n that you can use as yourself in your mind if you'd like. But this is just for the fan arts, if you don't want to use it you don't have to.

Hair color: Long waist length, thick black hair.
Eye color: crystal purple.
Skin color: soft peachy skin.
Normal clothes:

Luna Moon clothes:

(There's more torso coverage and waist coverage)

Miraculous:

I hope you guys like it! Again, this is supposed to be YOU so picture yourself whatever way you'd like. Enjoy the chapter.

-*Your POV*-

            This weekend had been the best weekend of your life.
First, Kindle and Plagg had stayed at your apartment the entire weekend while Adrien took you to a bunch of places, he even took you out to dinner two nights in a row.
               That's a new record!
Actually, you didn't even have a record book, but back to the point. Anyways, the two best parts of this weekend was:
            You finished the song.
            You and Adrien got to spend the entire weekend alone and you guys kissed at least ten times.
              Everything had been perfect. It was perfect.
At least, until today.

             "Y/n. I said no." Kindle floated in front of you, the dark alley behind her turning a lilac purple from her radiant glow.
             You stomped your foot in frustration and instantly regretted it as pain shot throughout your body. You let out a small groan. "Kindle, how many times do I have to tell you? I'm fine. Nightmare hasn't visited in at least three nights. If you ask me, that's safe enough for me to go on this mission. To fight with my boyfriend-"
               "And the one who pushed you off the Eiffel Tower." Kindle rolled her purple eyes.
               "KINDLE. I'm fine. I've had five whole days to recover. Yes, I still have my back brace but I feel fine and plus, I did everything Fu asked me to. Now, I don't care what you say, I'm transforming into Luna Moon."
                Kindle narrowed her eyes.
   "No. You. Are. Not." This surprised you. Kindle's tone rang with warning, but you were stupid. And you ignored it.
                   You knew that this was abusing your power, and making a crack in the mirror of your best friend's tiny heart, but right now, your body and soul begged for a chance to be free. To be someone else other than you right now. Sure, the pain wouldn't disappear, but you could possibly turn into Desirae and all would be good! Right? 
                 "Yes, I am." You snarled and held up your miraculous bracelet. "KINDLE: Moon out!" You cried out the command and closed your eyes.
You couldn't see how much Kindle was struggling, trying to fly away from the suction of the bracelet. "Y/n! It's too dangerous, Nightmare could kill you! You can't do thi-" but her voice got carried away as she got sucked into the bracelet with a small cry as the bracelet turned a dark purple.
After you'd transformed into Luna Moon, (sorry, I figured I could skip transformation because of the pictures) you started off sprinting. You immediately fell. It hurt too much to run.
Way too much.
I thought I was healed, you thought as you slowly pushed yourself up, despite the stinging pain in your back and ribs. Without your back brace, your back hurt even more than when it was on.
But you were stupid.
You pushed yourself up and started sprinting again. You wanted this. You needed this. You had to be Luna Moon.
It was the only thing other than Adrien and Kindle that made you feel better. And now, this was getting taken away. By your own kwami. All you had to do though was transform by force.
Of course, you knew it was the wrong thing to do, but right now you didn't see any other option. You promised yourself, you would make it up to Kindle.
She would be fine as soon as you gave her a bunch of food and let her recharge, then apologize a couple thousand times.
It would be okay.
Kindle didn't know what she was talking about. You were fine, you didn't see any reason why you couldn't be Luna Moon. Besides, Nightmare hadn't visited yet.
This was fine.
Kindle would forgive you and let you be Luna Moon again, then all would be good.
...right?

............... .................

Sorry it's so short. It's because of the pictures. Next will be longer, I promise! But hey, I made it! Three chapters by Wednesday, WHAT?
*smiles*
So, now I'm taking a break, like I said before.
There will be a new chapter sometime Friday so look out for it!
Bye!
Leave a comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 258 18
Join the journey of Ladybug and Cat Noir with some wholesome moments and some lemon moments. Cover made by: @BTSGayIsHeartu Dudes, I was 14 when I wr...
31.7K 676 36
4 years later Read intro to know more
8 0 3
A short re-write of the origins of Cat Noir. Three-shot
7.4K 462 14
Some Marichat Stuff. Enjoy!