Loving His Beast » Brock Lesn...

By sunangelxxi

**2017 DECEMBER AWARDS -WWE- BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION** How can the most cruel and despicable create some... More

Loving His Beast
1//Loving His Beast
2// Loving His Beast
3// Loving His Beast
4// Loving His Beast
5// Loving His Beast
6// Loving His Beast
7// Loving His Beast
8// Loving His Beast
9 // Loving His Beast
10 // Loving His Beast
11 // Loving His Beast
12 // Loving His Beast
13 // Loving His Beast
14 // Loving His Beast
15 // Loving His Beast
16 // Loving His Beast
18 // Loving His Beast
19 // Loving His Beast
20 // Loving His Beast
21 // Loving His Beast
22 // Loving His Beast
23 // Loving His Beast
24 // Loving His Beast
25// Loving His Beast
26// Loving His Beast
27// Loving His Beast
28// Loving His Beast
A/N : You Loyal
29// Loving His Beast
30// Loving His Beast
31// Loving His Beast
32// Loving His Beast
33// Loving His Beast
34// Loving His Beast
35// Loving His Beast
Loving His Beast's Photo Album
A/N:My Ships❤
A/N : Lose to Win

17 // Loving His Beast

3.9K 85 1
By sunangelxxi

Chapter Seventeen | 4 months later

I'm so lucky people can't hear what I'm thinking.

"Please welcome my guest at this time, Danica Garcia- Colace," Miamo announced.

"Thanks for having me on your show, Miamo," I said.

"There are some actresses who in real life barely resemble their glamorous red-carpet images. Danica Garcia-Colace is one of them. She is even more beautiful in person than on the big screen and in her va-va-voom music videos. And this morning is no exception, even though she's been working seven days a week preparing to launch her new clothing line and promoting her buzzed-about album. She is dressed in a lime green dress, her honey streaked brown hair, her skin is lineless, a clear indication that her bronze glow isn't from sunbathing. The 33-year-old has a lot on her plate these days, in addition to wrestling career and businesses, but Danica seems energized and happy," Miamo said.

I smiled and waved as I took a seat across from Miamo.

"How is this album a reflection of how you're feeling now?" Miamo asked.

"This is a brand-new beginning. All the albums I did before this one and all the experiences I had were phase one. And now I can take everything I've learned and apply it differently because I am another person." I said.

"What's it like working with your boyfriend?" Miamo asked.

"My boyfriend and I have worked together for years. It is easier to take criticism from an actual boss [than a boyfriend ], though." I said.

"For a romantic night, do you and your boyfriend go out?" Miamo asked.

"We go out to dinner. I go for good food over ambiance. I like peaceful things...quiet, rest. For a vacation, it's someplace hot. No ski trips." I said.

"Do you believe you have one soul mate?" Miamo asked.

"No. I think we run into several during our lives. I don't think there's just one." I said.

"What have you learned about love and marriage?" Miamo asked.

"You get what you give. What you put into things is what you get out of them. But I don't advise about marriage cause I'm not married. " I said.

"Are you still friends with your exes?" Miamo asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"What's better: long engagements or short engagements?" Miamo asked.

"Short engagements," I said.

"Ever dealt with a mean mother-in-law in real life?" Miamo asked.

"No. I've been lucky. The mothers like me. I'm nice...I'm not the nightmare girlfriend. I'm not controlling. I think it's important for girls to get along with the moms. It's the moms you have to get by when a son is involved." I said.

"Have you dated a man your mom didn't like?" Miamo asked.

"I've dated men she didn't like. And she told me before, during, and after." I said.

"Do you think it's possible to do it all to be a great wife and a great mom and have a great career all at the same time?" Miamo asked.

"Yes, but it's certainly not easy. I think it takes a lot of work...and a good partner to help." I said.

"Want to start a family?" Miamo asked.

"Yeah. Of course, I do. I don't know about having many kids, but I'd like to raise one healthy, really loving child. I do sometimes want that quiet life, you know, raising children, but I feel like these things all happen naturally on their own." I said.

"We heard that you don't want to be called Danica anymore. Why?" Miamo asked.

"That's not true. It was a silly gossip story. I still like to be called Danica. I was saying that last night when my boyfriend and I went out. We were running through this crowd in a hurry, and a little girl asked, "Could you sign this?" I signed Danica GC fast, and I was like, "That's when that Danica GC shit comes in handy." I said.

"Did you always know you would be famous one day?" Miamo asked.

"I always had a feeling that I was going to do this, like "I'm going to be in movies, and I'm going to sing and wrestle." Like somebody was going to pick me out of a crowd. It was a sense of something...a desire." I said.

"Why do you think you were branded a diva by the media?" Miamo asked.

"I always felt that was unfair. It might be because I have nice stuff. I came from virtually nothing, so there was a time when I was like, "Oh my God, I can have that car, or I can have that coat." I don't think anybody in my position wouldn't have done the same thing. But you get to a point where you want to strip down. Not that I won't have a nice bag, but I'm going to sell that big museum-type house and get a nice cozy house, and I'm going to have one car and trade the others in. I want to go back to something simpler." I said.

"How are you very much your zodiac sign, Center of attention, loyal, generous, big ego...." Miamo asked.

"Center of attention...yeah. My favorite holiday is my birthday. I think I'm loyal and generous. But I have no ego. There is no way you can have a big ego and survive in this business. You can't learn if you think no one else has anything to say that's of value." I said.

"What's something about you that's un-divalike?" Miamo asked.

"I love to clean up. I can't have a room unclean. And I cook-I made pork chops last night. My favorite food is fried chicken cutlets, and I make those too." I said.

"Is there anything you're not good at?" Miamo asked.

"I'm bad at a ton of things. I'm bad at sitting still. I'm bad at basketball. My worst habit is that while people are talking, I will already be thinking three other things. It isn't nice. Sometimes if the person is very in tune and notices, they're like, "Where are you right now?" I said.

"With all, you have on your plate, how do you de-stress?" Miamo asked.

"I love a massage and a bath. I don't drink-I'll have a sip, but I've never been drunk, and I don't smoke. I envy people who have those releases. They have a drink or a cigarette, and they feel better. I have to brave it through the whole day on my own." I said.

"How do you manage to be the one star who never gets caught by the paparazzi with bedhead and no makeup?" Miamo asked.

"I am conscious of the way I look when I go out. My mom and my grandma taught me that you never leave the house without taking a bath and attempting to fix your hair. I don't look like a glamour puss every day, but I try to look decent when I leave the house." I said.

"Have you always been confident about your body?" Miamo asked.

"No, not when I was younger. I felt heavy. I was heavy, but as I grew up and dropped the baby fat, I felt confident. I started looking more like the voluptuous woman I grew up with, who I thought were beautiful-my mom and my aunts. So when I went to Hollywood and everybody was very small, I never thought I looked bad. I never felt fat." I said.

"Your butt is famous. What are your favorite body parts?" Miamo asked.

"My waist and my stomach. I'm lucky genetically-I'm small through there." I said, laughing.

"How much of that amazing body is hard work?" Miamo asked.

"It's a lot of hard work. I used to work out all the time, but over the years, I've tapered off. Now I focus when I have to get in shape for a movie or video. And I'm not a big dieter. I know when there's a little extra here or there. And then I adjust a little-I don't kill myself." I said.

"Do you have any regrets?" Miamo asked.

"Not really, but that's not to say that I haven't been through bad things. I have. But my philosophy on life is that we're here to love and to learn. And I've learned a lot, so I can't say, "I wish this didn't happen or I didn't make that movie." And I take responsibility for being open [about relationships] in the past. I have to, and now I'm doing what I can make it different." I said.

"Last question. I noticed that you didn't mention your boyfriend's name, so would you like to tell us who he is?" Miamo asked.

"I'm in a loving relationship with Brock Lesnar," I said.

"Well, that's all the time for we have, so tune in next week," Miamo said.

I walked off the set and went to my dressing room, where Brock was sitting. Once I walk in, Brock gets up and kisses me.

"I can't believe you did that." He said.

"What? I'm not ashamed of you. I love you, and this way, it lets all your fangirls know that you're taken, and they don't want a hothead Latina on their ass." I said.

"You're hot when you're jealous," He said.

"I'm not jealous. I don't like sharing." I said.

"Baby, you don't have to share." He said.

"Does that mean I can eat that medium pizza by myself?" I asked.

"No, you can't. I doubt you can." He said.

"I can eat a whole medium pizza by myself," I said, pouting.

"Sure you can, but we gotta go." He said.

"Fine, let's go," I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 59 11
Ayla's career as a wrestler continues and also her responsibility as a big sister increases with another new addition to the Helmsley family tree. Bu...
33.4K 1K 43
masked- (of one's true character feelings) concealed To me, pretending to be happy had always been better than explaining my tears. To me, smiling a...
138K 3K 60
*SEQUEL TO FEARLESS IN THE EYES OF A BEAST * HIGHEST RANKINGS - 10 NOVEMBER 2018 - #11 NIKKI BELLA 13 November 2018 - #1 WWE ...
12.3K 404 16
I was good on my own, that's the way it was, that's the way it was You was good on the low for a faded fuck, on some faded love Shit, what the fuck y...