Unforgettable Memories [✓]

By nadiaamaradjunaidi

Our memories were unforgettable, memories that can't be bought with a single gold. When he left without a mem... More

Please take your time to read this first :)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Epilouge
Special Note

Special Thank You

146 3 2
By nadiaamaradjunaidi

First of all, I just wanted to say thank you for the lovely readers. I never knew I would made it this far.

So, good news. All the chapters are edited. No more errors and others. There's a little bit different on some the chapters, but believe me they don't affect the story at all. It's just the change of the language, the action.

Like how Astrid never cries until she is very hurt from the outside and inside. And how Hiccup doesn't act to lovey dovey towards Astrid.

Feel free to re-read the story and feel some changes. But once again, it is my story that I came up for myself.

Hope you still enjoy the story, and I'm sorry if I ever did something wrong to the readers.

Credits to some people for the pictures I post in every chapter as you can see. Thank you very much!

Also, thanks for your votes, comments, and follows. Seriously guys, thanks.

Long live Hiccstrid !
No offense, other shippers-

I personally thank you for your support, and God Bless You all ♡

Have an amazing day ヽ('▽`)ノ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
330K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
4.5K 326 65
Words to make you feel better, loved and special ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧ Also it will help you in writing (^^)
2.6K 133 5
The 3rd season of cooking hilarity and awkward situations with our favorite chefs. (daily updates)