Loving His Beast » Brock Lesn...

Da sunangelxxi

**2017 DECEMBER AWARDS -WWE- BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION** How can the most cruel and despicable create some... Altro

Loving His Beast
1//Loving His Beast
2// Loving His Beast
3// Loving His Beast
4// Loving His Beast
5// Loving His Beast
6// Loving His Beast
7// Loving His Beast
8// Loving His Beast
9 // Loving His Beast
10 // Loving His Beast
11 // Loving His Beast
12 // Loving His Beast
13 // Loving His Beast
14 // Loving His Beast
16 // Loving His Beast
17 // Loving His Beast
18 // Loving His Beast
19 // Loving His Beast
20 // Loving His Beast
21 // Loving His Beast
22 // Loving His Beast
23 // Loving His Beast
24 // Loving His Beast
25// Loving His Beast
26// Loving His Beast
27// Loving His Beast
28// Loving His Beast
A/N : You Loyal
29// Loving His Beast
30// Loving His Beast
31// Loving His Beast
32// Loving His Beast
33// Loving His Beast
34// Loving His Beast
35// Loving His Beast
Loving His Beast's Photo Album
A/N:My Ships❤
A/N : Lose to Win

15 // Loving His Beast

4.7K 105 8
Da sunangelxxi

Chapter Fifteen | Date Night & Drama

Tonight after Raw just ended, Brock asked me on a date. I was so excited for my date with Brock that it had me speeding to the hotel a couple of minutes away from the arena. I quickly walked through the lobby and rushed for the elevators.

Once I reached my hotel room, I quickly swiped the key card to unlock the door and ran inside. I hopped in the shower. I washed up and got out to dry myself and my hair.

I did my hair and makeup before getting dressed.

I didn't know where we were going because I didn't bother to ask. I should ask more questions in the future when Brock wants to take me out on dates.

I ran around the hotel room looking for my nude red bottoms when I heard a knock on the door.

Doing a quick check of myself in the mirror, I rushed to the door and opened it. There stood Brock, white roses in hand, wearing a white bottom-up shirt, black blazer, and black jeans.

"Look at you all dressed up," I said as I giggled as he handed me the flowers.

I smelled them, then set them on the table next to the door.

"Thank you for the roses, " I said, thanking him.

"Anything for you. Are you ready to go?" He asked as he held out his hand for me.

"Of course, but first I need to put on my shoes," I answered before running back to get my nude heels.

Damn, I sure feel like Nicole tonight.

"Ready," I said, taking his hand as he led me out of the hotel room and down to the lobby towards his truck.

After a Twenty minutes drive, he stopped in a roadside parking lot.

"What's going on?" I asked Brock.

"Get out the car, Danica," He replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do it," He said.

I got out of the car, and so did he.

"Close your eyes," He said.

Oh God, he's going to kill me. I knew it was too good to be true. I haven't lived my life to the fullest yet. I have so much left to give to the world.

"I'm not going to kill you," He whispered into my ear.

I felt myself being lifted bridal style.

"Brock, we've been walking for five minutes, and I can't keep my eyes closed for long," I said.

"Fine, you can look now," He said.

I opened my eyes and gasped. I couldn't believe it.

He listens when I talk. He planned a beach dinner.

There in front of me was a little table with two chairs, two plates with my favorite food on it, and a bottle of wine in the middle with two glasses.

He set me down on the sand with a path made with peddles and lit candles leading to the table.

"You like?" He asked.

"This is amazing. You listen to me," I replied.

"Of course I do, " He said.

After 2 hours of eating, laughing, and chatting with Brock, I felt like I knew him better now.

We decided to walk down the beach with my failed attempts to push Brock into the water.

"That's not very nice to try to push your boyfriend into the ocean, " He said.

"Can't blame a girl for trying," I said as the soft sand flooded in between my toes with each step.

"I have something to ask you," Brock stated.

"What would that be?" I asked.

"Would you like to go back to my place?" He asked.

"Sure, " I answered.

"You're so beautiful. I'm happy that I have you, " He said.

"You're handsome, and thank you for making me realize that I'm special," I said, kissing him on the lips.

The two of us soon left the beach and headed to Brock's place.

Once we got to his place, he led me inside. We walked through the front door into the central opening of the house, where I can see everything so far is white and clean.

I looked to the right, an open lounge area with a long black leather sofa and flat-screen mounted to the wall.

Brock led me in the opposite direction, which led to a kitchen. There was an island in the middle with a built-in stove and an oven.

"This kitchen is beautiful," I said.

"Thanks to my mom for decorating the place," He said, smiling. I could tell he loves his mom.

"She did a great job," I said.

"Enough about my mom. Let's talk about the time when you said, I quote, 'The only way I would ever call you daddy is the day you eat this pussy' You remember that," He said, smirking.

"You remembered that," I said, blushing.

"Of course, I don't ever forget a challenge," He said.

"Well, let's take this challenge upstairs to the bedroom beast," I said.

"Are you ready for beast mode?" He asked, throwing me over his shoulder and walking out the kitchen.

"The question is, are you ready for me?" I said, hitting his ass as we go upstairs.

"Let's find out," He said, kicking his bedroom door open and throws me on the bed.

He closes the door and walks over to me before climbing on top of me, kissing me roughly.

"Now, let's see what that pretty little mouth of yours can do, baby," He said.

I brought my hand to his neck and kissed him as I slipped my tongue in and as he wrestled against mine. I lost but whatever. I pushed him off me and got on top. I started to unbuckle his pant.

I was resting my hand on his thigh. He caught my eye and understood what I wanted. He quickly took off his pants and boxer. I licked my lips. I wrapped my hand around the base of his dick.

I began to pump him slowly. I was running my thumb over his sensitive head. I attached my lips to his tip and dragged my tongue along the side of his member.

Then covering him with my mouth, letting his tip hit the back of my throat. I changed the pace of bobbing my head up and down.

His groans are encouraging me. His hand was tugging the back of my head.

"Shit," He panted. I winked at him as he bit his lip.

I took my other hand, massaging his balls.

"Fuck," he whispered as he came inside my mouth as I swallowed all his cum.

"I think my pretty little mouth did a good job," I said, smirking.

I quickly got up and pulled off my dress, and was left only in my thong.

I lay back down, and he quickly takes one of my nipples into his mouth. He bites at it harshly.

"Brock," I moan out.

He starts massaging my other nipple.

He pulls off my thong and starts rubbing my pussy. Causing me to arch my back.

"By the end of tonight, you'll be calling me daddy," He said, kissing me again.

"Fuck me," I moan out.

"As you wish, " He said.

He positions himself at my entrance and slams himself into me, and starts pounding, his pace going faster and rougher each time.

"Fuck.... Shit, " I moan out.

"God, I love the way you feel," He moans in my ear.

"Brock, I need to cum," I said once I feel the knot in my stomach starting to form.

"I can't hear you," he says.

"Brock..k," I said as my walls tighten around his cock.

"I can't hear you," he says again.

"Ugh, daddy, I need to cum," I said.

"That all you had to say, " He said.

"Cum for me, " He says.

I do just that as the pressure in my stomach is released. It doesn't take much longer for Brock as I feel him cum inside of me. Brock lays beside me before pulling the covers over our body.

"See, it wasn't hard for you to call me daddy," He said before I fell asleep.

I rolled over and buried my face into the pillow as I opened one eye and watched the sun peep through the curtain. I groan before getting up and realizing Brock is not in bed, but a note is. I quickly read the message.

Went to the market - Brock.

I got up and went to take a shower. Which was I dragging myself to the tub.

After I was done, I got out. I put on some boy shorts and a sports bra that I had in my bag—always prepared.

I walk downstairs, and then the doorbell rings. Did Brock forget his keys? I quickly walk towards the door and open it.

There I see Brock's ex-wife, Rena, with four kids.

"Danica!?" Rena said, shocked.

"Hey Rena," I said.

"Wow, I knew he always liked you but damn didn't think he could get you. So where is he? " She asked.

"He went to the market," I answered.

"Well, tell him, I'm done taking care of his kids and that I'm giving him full custody, " She said, pushing the kids inside the house as I moved out of the entranceway.

"Why? What's going on?" I asked.

"I don't think that's any of your business, Danica, but kids, meet your new mom. Maybe she'll love you more than I ever had," She said.

"Rena, you cannot do that, " I said.

"Look, I don't care. I'm tired, and I'm giving up, okay," She said, leaving.

I watched her get in her car and leaving.

Wow, I see why Brock is divorced from her now.

I closed the door and looked at the four kids looking at me.

"Where're your clothes?" A girl about thirteen asked me.

I looked down at what I had on and sighed.

"Umm, they are upstairs, and I'm going to go and put them on, so why don't you guys go watch tv," I answered, running upstairs.

I quickly pick up one of Brock's merchandise shirts and put it on, and make my way downstairs when I hear Brock yell, "Baby, I'm back."

I walk into the lounge area, where I see a shocked Brock looking at his kids.

"Hi, Dad!" The kids yell, running over to him.

"Hey guys, when did you get here?" Brock asked.

"Rena dropped us off and said she's never coming back, " The girl explained.

"Daddy, is that lady gonna be our new mommy?" One of the younger boys asked.

"Mya, you and your brother, go to your rooms," Brock said.

Mya nods her head and leads her brothers upstairs.

I watch as Brock passes his hands over his face.

I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"What are you going to do?" I asked him.

"Oh Shit," He said, shocked.

"What? " I asked.

"I thought you left. You know, because my crazy ex-wife drops off four kids, and you barely been my girlfriend for long-term. I thought you probably couldn't handle meeting kids that you hardly know," He explained.

"Trust me, Brock, a man with four kids and a crazy ex-wife, doesn't scare me off. Did you forget I'm related to the Fearless Nikki Bella? It's going to take more than this to make me leave you," I said, kissing him.

"What I'm going to do? I have to be on the road for a week, and my parents are busy. I don't have anyone to watch the kids, " He said, stressed out.

"I'll do it. Besides, I love kids, which would be a great way to test our relationship. " I said.

"Not saying I don't trust you, but these are my kids, not some test dummies," He said.

I frowned.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like that, but I mean, I don't have to go on the road for like two weeks so I could watch them. I'm great with kids, and I can cook and clean, so it shouldn't be a problem, or we could go on the road with you," I suggested.

"You said we," He said, smiling.

"Oh, I mean they could go on the road with you, and I would happen to be there to make it easier on you," I said.

"Nope, I liked it better the way you said the first time. You guys will go on the road with me, and I'll tell Paul to get the tour bus and make it kid-friendly. Thank you for being here," He said, kissing me.

"No problem," I said, smiling.

"Now, let's go make breakfast," He said.

I followed him into the kitchen and watched as he started making breakfast, and he called down the kids.

It was so lovely seeing him interact with his kids.

It had me thinking would Brock want children with me?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

216K 5.1K 57
You're in average person working at a semi-boring job. All you have is your best friend Christian, but an unexpected man shows up creating something...
116K 2.5K 39
WON BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017 What if I never even see you cuz we're both on a stage. Don't tell me listen t...
358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
287K 2.1K 42
Imagine a guy who joins the WWE and gets the opportunity to do it with some of the hottest women in sports entertainment? Well for the next 42 chapte...