At the edge Hiccup/Male Drago...

By AceAtomCatV66

This is during dragons race to the edge. Where Hiccup and Toothless are in for more danger by an unexpected c... More

Helping hand
Invitation
a million times hotter.
Explanation.
Giving thanks
Training
Before Explanation
Back at the Edge
Lets not fight. Nevermind lets fight.
Different.
Two in one.
Hiccup
Warm welcomes
Heroes.
Inquisitor
Party time.
1K to 2K
Im sorry.
paper thin trail.
Not the same.
Cope
The Glory of The Hunt.
The Edge of the line.
Finale.
40K reader notice.
100+K Readers

Talk and walk

16.4K 527 83
By AceAtomCatV66

Y/N walked out of the dragon hangar. His face turning red with anger and sadness. He heard someone walking behind it. One foot and a metal clank.

"Hiccup. Give me a moment. I need to think."

"Y/N I'm sorry about Astrid I didn't think she would ever be like that again."

"Was she like that before?"

"When I first trained toothless she was to busy being the star dragon killing Viking. She was kinda stuck up. But when I showed her what it's like to fly she opened up. But I guess I should've seen... This coming."

"Well I'm sorry for her. I would've loved flying."

Y/N and hiccup both laughed.
"Before you left hydra and toothless played together."

"That's great. Hydra made a new friend."

"Yeah. Hey listen would you like to take a tour around the edge. With me?"

"Yeah of course who else would I take it with?"

Astrid sat in her saddle looming at Y/N and Hiccup talking she began to fly away. Towards the water. With a map in her hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 2.1K 18
ᯐ π’π€π•πˆππ† 𝐌𝐘 π‹πˆπ†π‡π“: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐 ( π™·π™Ύπš† πšƒπ™Ύ πšƒπšπ™°π™Έπ™½ πšˆπ™Ύπš„πš π™³πšπ™°π™Άπ™Ύπ™½ 𝟸 ) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐈𝐌 π’πŽπ‘π‘π˜, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈'𝐌 οΏ½...
68.1K 1.6K 51
β€’~β€’This story is a crossover of a roleplay that me and my friend did, and the How to Train Your Dragon movies.β€’~β€’ Your parents always warned you abou...
295K 4.8K 54
ANNOUNCEMENT: My HTTYD series is currently undergoing revisions. If things change while you are reading, I apologize for the inconvenience. Please ha...
33.6K 1.1K 61
Most of my life I have been hiding from everyone and everything. Without my best friend, though, I wouldn't have survived. One seemingly normal day...