Dark Paradise

By delxrious_

The heavily inquired question arises in thousands of curiosity consumed beings; what would the outcome be onc... More

New School New People
The Name's Ryder
Kill Myself For a Guy?
Soup and Coke Situation
I'm a Whore Too?
Little White Lie
I Promise
The insulting Marathon
Say Yes To The Dress
Smile For The Camera Kitten!
Adios Morgan
Don't Say Adios Yet
The Scandalous Deal
The Terrors of the Night
Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo
Let The Games Begin
Devil's Late Night Crisis
A Kitten in a Cat Fight
Two Boys & a Pen
When Ron Met Kim
Cooper the Party Pooper
The Art of Ramen Noodles
French Fries with a Side of Charlie

Murderous Laces & Superiority

636 86 108
By delxrious_

Murderous Laces & Superiority

Adriana's P.O.V.

The trembling being I entirely possessed unwillingly accessed through the school's despised chambers. The vigorous smile that never ventured to make an appearance, graced my features forcedly. Morgan initiated with the horrendous facade by slipping his vein's ridden arm around my waste unexpectedly, shocking not only me, but also the audience attending.

The gut-wrenching act ignited a burning fire within my being, the flame continuously rode upwards, striking every single vein and artery I retained. The intolerable and insufferable feeling of discomfort settled within, diverting my undivided attention from the masquerade we were pulling. The need for shoving his arm away from my reach yearned.

    The ignorance I beheld as to why I was experience such an ache shuffled within my mind, in search for an accurate answer. The piteous knowledge that I have never been in contact with the opposite sex was devastating to inform a crowd. To me, however, it appeared normal, no abnormality laced to it. That was the absolute explanation to it, and let me tell you, there was an empty amount of joy with being touched by the male specimen.

    My non-stopping train of thoughts that roamed every inch of my skull caused a disastrous scene to unfold, in the eyes of numerous witnesses. All the endless gratitude to my thinking, my unfocused state resulted in none other than me to step on Morgan's untied lace.

    As soon as his touch was no longer on my flesh and the pain vanished, a new found twinge initiated in that thick and dense skull of mine.

As my pounding head that banged the metallic locker laid on the floor, I managed to mutter, "If this is the end, I'm haunting you and your murderous shoe-lace." before my complete physique switched onto off mode, a booming guffaw secreted from none other than Morgan erupted in the narrow hall.

My eye lids descended, a millimeter away from fluttering shut. The mortifying darkness arrived next-wards, consuming my body with fear. The fear and any other emotion I once felt disappeared, and nothing other than darkness settled.

• • • • • • •

The ever so sudden attain of consciousness overwhelmed my cramped and exhausted petite physique. The abundant lashes that mirrored pure dusky coal, acquainting my sapphire like irises, fluttered open retaining a small pace. The fluorescent lighting the vacant room entirely possessed had a foul affect on my sensitive pupils.

Within instinct, my eyes squinted due to the harsh beam of light. The stinging sensation once again welcomed me with its appearance by igniting an ache within my skull, led by a scarcely audible sigh of pain.

    "Turn off those lights or I'll turn off your brain," the soft hissing tone I owned was the very first thing erupting in the room that hinted to be the nurse's office.

    "If you don't shut that mouth of yours then I'll make sure that stethoscope does," the dim and exceptionally gloomy silhouette sparked in the far end region of the office. The unceremonious man whom possessed an entirely raspy and hoarse vocal cords, strolled towards the bed I resided in, taking slow and easy steps.

    The vexatious memories flooded my mind like a disastrous tidal wave, the burning flame within me blazing, only this time it smoldered with triple the hatred that had consumed me. The narrowing action my eyes transformed into could murder lives, but it most certainly had no effect on the callous devil himself.

    "I might as well strangle you with your shoe-laces," Venom. Distaste. Loathe. Any possible synonym to the word detest was twirled within the tone I chose to speak in.

    "It's not my fault you lack balance and posture," he retorted defensively, taking a seat.

    "Well, if your parents would've taught you how to tie your laces at the age of seven, then maybe I wouldn't have semi-died!" the frustration was thick in the air.

    "Well, I personally don't see the fault in that," he simply shrugged his broad shoulders, ever so casually.

"You would've been charged for first degree murder," I exaggeratedly argued.

"And it would've been worth it, so what's your point?"

"My point is, I deserve an apology,"

"And I deserve to be more murderous than Hitler, but did that happen?" he reasoned.

"I'm being serious,"

"Lancaster, if I've never apologized to my own parents, what makes you think I'll apologize to you of all people?" the golden silence settled within.

    "Because if you don't I can spread rumors about your herpe—" the creamy white door flew open, revealing a short brunette lady in her mid-thirties, dressed in an average nurse's outfit. The wooden door banged on the wall from the excessive amount of force she mustered up whilst opening it. The harsh sound initiated an ache within my head, causing a soft whimper to be released. The jade eyed lady scurried towards me in a hurry.

    "I'm so sorry, dear. Mr. Morgan, why haven't you given her the ice pack?" she questioned accusingly.

    "Slipped my mind," the plastic bag overflowing with ice cubes settled within his palms.

    "Can you please place it on her forehead and hold it for a bit?"

    His perfectly shaped brow arose at her inquiry."I believe not, my abnormal girlfriend here is allergic to ice cubes," I speedily sent him a look that was laced with confusion.

    "Uh, I've never heard of that before," she unconvincingly stated.

    "Abnormality runs in her family, don't judge her please," false madness and sadness were entwined with the tone he was preoccupying, resembling a truly offended man.

    The lady in the white attire held a solemn and an inordinate quantity of pity towards my inhumane case. "Oh, I'm dearly sorry. I asked my doctor about this once, and he said it wasn't possible. What a waste of a hundred bucks." she shook her head in disappointment, with a slight frown engraved to her youthful features.

    "Nurse Nancy, I suggest you apologize before I have you and your doctor fired," an impeccably serious looking Morgan exclaimed. My cocoa brows furrowed at his utterly pointless statement.

The nurse's previous dissatisfied complexion transformed into a bewildered one, with a hint of fear swirling within her olive irises. "No please, Mr. Morgan! I'm deeply sorry!" panic, panic, and panic consumed her tone.

"No?! My poor, distressed and devastated girlfriend could've died right then and there because of your ice cubes, and you say. . sorry?!!" the lady appeared shameful and guilty, regretting to ever mention the deadly ice cubes. I restrained myself from exploding in hysteria at the scene unfolding.

"Nancy, I'm disappointed. Your parents should've taught you the basics of life, ice cubes are—" and I finally marked the initiation of my interference by speaking. "Hey hey, It's fine, ice cubes are only harmful when I'm on my time of the month. Don't worry about it, Miss." the utterly new and advanced scientific facts we were addressing baffled her mind, her current expression proving so.

"Nancy, you'll be hearing from my lawyers," he pointed at her, "And candy-cane, let's go." I scrunched up my nose in disgust at his endearment.

"Yes, gummy bear," rolling my eyes at his idiocy, I pulled myself upwards, hopping back to the floor. Clutching my bruised forehead, I immediately snatched an ice- pack whilst the nurse's vision wasn't focused on my physique, and followed Morgan's lead. Watching him step out, I mimicked his action to only be face to face with none other than Charlie.

As soon as he acknowledged the slightly tinted bulge formulating in my forehead, his eyes dilated immensely. "Woah, I didn't think your fall was that bad. Are you okay?" he genuinely seemed concerned, which left me baffled.

"Oh, no, I'm perfectly fine. Thanks to my knight and shining armor," the hidden daggers I aimed at Morgan was only for him to understand, and it appeared as if he did," I was saved. It's only a slight bruise."

"Oh, the guys and I are glad you're fine. We all freaked out for a sec back there," that was truly touching to hear, they cared about my well being, which was incredibly odd.

Before I had a chance to reply, Morgan stepped in and stole the spotlight. "All right Pinocchio, we get it, you sobbed because of her forehead. Anything else you want to say for your nose to grow another inch?"

    Charlie's attention diverted towards Morgan's figure, eyes squinting in hatred during the process. "How could I forget, you're trying to get in her pants for this week, your usual routine." he chuckled softly while Morgan's lips etched upwards, assembling a smug smirk.

    "The difference between you and I, is that my nose doesn't grow an inch but my friend does, which the ladies prefer." the brain I possessed that worked as slow as a waiter, requiring a minute or so to understand his statement.

The innocent brain residing within my skull had a black spot tinted on it due to the sudden realization.

    As usual, without giving Charlie a chance to speak, he dismissed himself. "I have business to get down to, babe. Oh, and Charlie boy, surgery's always an option." with the conceited smirk still floating on his features, he made an attempt to leave, not before I whispered near to his ear. With a smirk of my own, "I'll talk to the doctors to assign a surgery for you too, jelly bean." with that, I strolled in the opposite direction, with an angry Charlie hot on my heels.

     "So, you're dating that?" a hint of humor laced his tone. "Uh huh," I choked out in a barely audible tone.

"You need all the luck you can get." luck was crucial in this aspect.

• • • • • • •

"Keith, George Washington isn't the illuminati," the intensely heated conversation Keith, Violet's future lover, and I were in was utterly substantial and he and I were to not be disturbed; however, humans never oblige.

The familiar mob of fiery red hair approached us, with a saddened expression masking her features. Standing right in front of my being, she placed her pale hand on my shoulder, squeezing it in a comforting manner.

"Adriana, can I talk to you for a second?" the curious cat named Keith stood up too, "Alone." she demanded and his shoulder slumped downwards and a pout formulated on his face. With puzzlement consuming my thoughts, I nodded hesitantly and arose from my seat.

Anxious as to what she had to exclaim, my lips parted making a move to speak. "I think you might want to see this,"

"See what?" she gradually and slowly wrapped her petite hand around the door knob to the janitor's closet.

Applying enough effort to pull it open, a dark haired male with a muscular back was on top of a blonde female, performing unholy actions. As soon as the protagonists noticed our presence, the male exposed himself towards me.

A disheveled haired Morgan with plump red lips, had eyes resembling the shape of saucers.

He removed himself from none other than Jessica, and they both stepped out to the external world. A troubled Morgan and a smirking Jessica faced me. My senses noticed the crowd of people approaching the scenery, expecting a showdown to occur. The bored expression I occupied changed into a false offended one.

If they wanted a scene, I would give them one.

     Becoming a risk-taker and throwing away my anti-social habits, an ear piercing gasp that would've been capable of making others deaf escaped my lips, echoing in the overflowing hallway. The thin fingers attached to each hand of mine traveled to my face, and my mouth formed an O' shape.

    "Ryder Bloody Morgan, what happened to forever being the icing to my cupcake?!" I forcedly cracked a sob that resulted in pitiful expressions to be aimed at me. Jessica remained puzzled and Morgan's pupils dilated.

     Covering my evidently hurt face with my hands, I stifled the laughs. With a soft tone I said, "Ou-our child is going to grow up with a cheating father, what's Tommy going to think of you?!" sharp and flesh shredding gasps were heard as soon as I spoke those murderous words. 

"Laughing out loud, I'm kidding you guys. But, Morgan, I can't bear the heart ache I'm experiencing, it's like I've been stabbed by knives. . . again, and again, and again. It's too much!" I dramatically faced the right, avoiding eye contact.

    With one final whimper, I ran out of the excessively dramatic scene with a mischievous smile ridden to my visage.
Violet and Morgan were shouting my name across the hallway, but I continued sprinting. As soon as I was away from everybody's sight, the laughter I've kept within was eventually released. I felt alive again, as if I could accomplish whatever I desired.

    Throughout the rest of the school day, I attempted my best at ignoring and running away from his figure, knowing very well he was going to bring my demise sooner rather than later. Exiting the well organized library that possessed the scent of archaic and old books, which was exceptionally pleasant to the nostrils, I strolled towards the empty parking lot, to only have a sleek coal, glimmering car to halt right in front of my foot steps.

"Well played, Lancaster, well played. But keep in mind, the tiger always defeats the kitten." with that said, his engine roared and he was long gone.

    But in this special case, the fierce kitten seems to be overcoming the frail tiger.

• • • • • • •

THIS IS A SPECIAL ASS UPDATE FOR Y'ALL BECAUSE I WASN'T PLANNING ON UPDATING BUT I HAD TO BECAUSE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I WANTED TO SURPRISE YOU AMAZING HOMO SAPIENS!!!

ON THIS DAY A CLOGGED TOILET WAS BORN, SO CONGRATULATE ME.

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, I JUST WANTED TO POST SOMETHING BEFORE FINALS. THE NEXT ONE WILL HOPEFULLY BE LONGER.

LOVE YOU ALL xx

Until next time,

Danah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 1.5K 8
In the dark night there is a girl who is running or we can say taking fast steps on the lonely road while tears are flowing down from her eyes . when...
97 1 10
what happen when A billionaire, the ceo of the knight incl. the girls fall on his feet, most of the people feared him met with a girl who is carefree...
423K 8.3K 40
What happens when you finally snap? ⚠️⚠️WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS SCENES THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING⚠️⚠️ •8/1/19-100k ???? •12/24/19-200k ?!?!?! •3/20/2...
4.6K 474 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...