Alpha Sol's Keep

By MB-1992

When his presence was far enough, Sol stalked closer to her. Un noticing him, he laid on his stomach and cont... More

Until Next Time
Ten Years Later
The Mate Chase
Nightmare
M A D E L I N E
M A D E L I N E
S O L K N I G H T
A Fight To Take Caution Of
Sunken Heart
S O L - M A D E L I N E
The Change. The Marking. The Fight
She's An Alpha
From Good To Bad
From Bad To Worst: Part One
From Bad To Worst: Part Two
From Bad To Worst: Part Three
From Bad To Worst: Part Four
Taking Down The Enemy
Destruction From Within
A Heavy Heart - Rewritten
THE END !

W A R N I N G ! A D U L T C O N T E N T !

18.1K 707 25
By MB-1992

Sol wouldn't let me go. Even if I moved just a little bit, he would immediately tighten his grip on me. "Wolfy," I grunted as I turned around to glare at him.

He looked up from his laptop screen to me with his same blank expression but if you look long enough, you could see the anger in his beautiful browns. I let out a sigh.

I cupped his face and rubbed my thumbs over his growing beard. "You need to shave," I mumbled as I circled my arms around his shoulders and buried myself in his neck.

I closed my eyes and found comfort in his hold and warmth like I always do.

Sol lingered a kiss on my shoulder then up my neck behind my ear. I leaned into him as a growl erupted deep within his chest. He turned the chair around so the back of it was facing the door to his study and moved his hand up under my shirt, rubbing his smooth hands anywhere that was accessible for him.

He slowed down his assault and left soft pecks on my skin. "I'm terrified that if I let you go, you'll run."

I snapped my eyes open and moved away from him. I looked at him as his eyes swam with worry, hurt and sadness. The anger that had resided itself in them disappearing. "That's it?" I asked quietly as he swallowed.

"I don't want to lose you again, Madeline. It was harsh the first time but this time I don't think I am able to hold my sanity when I've marked you and practically made you mine by doing it."

Sol dropped down the collar of my shirt to look at his mark. He leaned in and softly kissed it. "Your wolf wants revenge, baby. I saw you guys walk back to the wolf you guys first killed," he said as he looked back up at me and dropped his hand back around my waist. "If I hadn't stopped you from going after that man. He would have taken you from me or maybe worse."

I slumped my shoulders cupped his face, leaning in and placing my lips over his. Before he could kiss me back, I moved away from him. "Babe," he whined as I broke out into a smile.

"Not until you let me go," I said.

His eyes pleaded as he clenched his jaws. Sol slowly yet reluctantly let me go as he placed his hands on the arm rests. I leaned back in and kissed him as he kissed me back with eagerness.

When Sol slowed down the kiss, he hesitated to back away. He leaned back against his chair and deeply breathed. I smiled and pecked his lips. "I'll be in our room."

Sol closed his eyes and threw back his head. "Okay," he breathed, swallowing hard.

I sadly looked at him as my eyes traveled down his gorgeous face to his throat. I leaned in and pecked his lips, down to his sharp jaw and down towards his throat. I let myself roam around his neck and throat. Sol let loose a throaty groan like growl, the vibrations doing all sorts to my stomach.

I went back up to his lips and pressed my lips down one more time. I backed away as he stared at me with want. "Better?" I asked.

His eyes roamed down my body slowly. "No and we can't continue this session," he whispered as he snapped his eyes to look at me. "Beta and Gamma have been waiting for some time already."

I smiled and pecked his lips, "I'll be in the room and promise to stay in there until I starve half to death."

"Promise?" He asked childishly making me grin.

I brushed my nose against his and kissed his forehead. "Promise."

I moved off him and opened the door for the two patiently waiting men. "Boys," I greeted as I moved out of the study and, each giving me a relieved and tired smile. I made my way up to our room and I was about to push the door open when I stopped. I closed the door and headed up another flight of stairs.

I entered the room with a smile and crawled onto the bed and grabbed the blanket and pillows and held onto it as if I was hugging Sol. I wrapped myself around it and sighed a long one.

Ever since the night he shifted into his wolf and we slept that way, I have been oddly better. I'm not sure why but it had worked.

"Not to complain," I spoke to myself quietly. I rolled over to my back. "Sol is such a cuddle bud."

-  -  W A R N I N G ! A D U L T  C O N T E N T ! -  -

My mind soon drifted elsewhere and soon as I know it, I had fallen asleep. When I woke up, Sol was slightly on top of me and leaving kisses all over my neck and roaming his hands up and down my side.

"You didn't wait for me," he said as he backed away.

I hummed and squinted up to look at him. "I didn't mean to," I apologized. He stared down at me with anger filled eyes. I repositioned myself and looked up at him better. "What's wrong Wolfy?"

"We're itching to fully mate with you, little one and the meeting I just had wasn't helping either," he explained with a strained voice.

I couldn't help the blush that crept up. I cleared my throat and moved to sit up. I brushed my hair back out of my face as Sol sat up with me. "What was the meeting about?" I asked quietly.

Sol lifted me up as I yelped in surprise. He sat me down on his lap as he maneuvered himself to sit with his back against the headboard. I repositioned myself so I was straddling his waist.

He leaned in and buried himself in my neck, leaving soft trails of kisses down to my shoulder. "Trackers couldn't find him after he got out of the water," he said between kisses. "It happens a lot, I know, but even after they get out, you can still be able to sniff out their scent."

He moved away to look at me as I stared at him. I gave him a small smile and kissed his forehead. "Tell why you're so worried, Sol. You know I could very well handle myself. What's the problem?" I asked.

I wanted to hear the truth from him even if it hurts. He might just be protective over me but I know for sure there was something that was bothering him.

"That's exactly it, baby," he said as he wrapped his arms around my body and placed his forehead on my chest. "It's because you can, that makes men like him want you even more."

I played with his hair as I kissed the top of it. "No one's taking me away, Sol," I said as I moved back to stare at him. "I'm all yours and only yours."

-  -  W A R N I N G ! A D U L T  C O N T E N T ! -  -

His eyes dilated and a growl erupted from within him. Sol brushed his hand through the back of my hair and pulled me down towards him as he hungrily kissed me, making me moan quite loudly.

He moved both of us forward, placing me down on my back as he kissed me deeply. Our tongues danced together as his free hand roamed freely all up and down my body.

Sol pulled on my hair slightly so my head was craned some more. He removed himself from my lips and down my neck.

He went back up and went behind my ear as I moaned once more and arched my back in towards him. Sol halted in his motions for a split second before he attacked the area

"Sol," I whimpered as I wanted to move away.

"Sessions starting, little one. Sh," he whispers as my beating heart skipped multiple beats.

-  -  W A R N I N G ! A D U L T  C O N T E N T ! -  -

He lifted up my shirt so it was still covering my breasts. His hand still flowing up and down my body, familiarizing itself once again like a map. "I'll take it slow," he then said heatedly in my ear as he took hold of my earlobe with his teeth and lips.

A muffled moan escaped as I shook from the weird yet comfortable sensation. Sol groaned as he pressed down hard and repositioned my body so I was completely on my back with my knees pointing upwards.

Somehow, in my haze, he had my capris off but kept my panties on. His hand went lower down to my private as he dipped into my neck and trailed his tongue downward in sync with his movements on my neck.

My breath hitched as his hands went over my private and pressed his fingers over the throbbing part. I bit my lip and closed my eyes, groaning lightly as he went into circular motions.

Breath short and quick, he had moved my panty aside and assaulted my sensitive spot. "Ah!" I breathed.

Sol grunted as he went faster. I pressed my thighs together which resulted in him to move upward and down against my wetness. He lightly bit into my neck as one of my hand cupped his neck and the other raked through his hair. "Sol," I whimpered out as my stomach knotted and felt the need to go.

"Hold it in," he said in my ear as his breath tickled down my neck and to my spine, causing me to arch into it.

I bit my lip and moaned as it was becoming unbearable. "Move your hips, baby," he ordered and I did just that. I moaned louder as the sensation was at its edge. Sol moved my head to the other side as he moved over to his mark.

One flick. Two. I jolted each time his tongue teased my mark. "Sol," I stuttered.

Just as he marked me once again, I couldn't help but release myself into a moaning wet mess. Without warning, Sol had entered two fingers into my opening making the sensation of wanting him purge even more.

I held onto him as I kept moving my lips and he kept pumping his fingers inside of me. I screamed out a moan as he went faster. My stomach kept knotting over and over. Sol growled as he went deeper inside me.

It was becoming unbearable so I tried to move myself away only for Sol to pull his fingers out making me yelp.

Sol got off and took off the rest of my clothes and then his. My heart was hammering against my chest at how huge and thick he was, making me blush furiously.

-  -  W A R N I N G ! A D U L T  C O N T E N T ! -  -

"Turn over on your stomach baby," he said as he grabbed his shaft and started moving his hands. I turned over as he positioned himself on top of me, moving my legs apart. The top of his shaft rubbing against my sensitive spot. I jolted and jerked as he placed his warm body over mine, raking one hand through my hair and the other holding my hip.

Sol licked his mark as I grunted. "It's going to hurt for a bit but I promise it'll feel better okay?" He whispered in my ear as I whimpered but nodded. Sol kissed my shoulder and up my neck. "Lift up your hips a bit."

I lifted it up as I could feel him pushing at my entrance. I grabbed one of his wrists and bit my lip. Sol slightly pushed in and out of me with his tip, making me wetter than before. I moaned as he kept moving.

Each time he went further in, I could feel him.

Suddenly, he slammed into me as I cried out in pain. It was burning as I tightened my grip on his wrists. Sol leaned down and kissed my shoulder blade up to his mark. He didn't move but instead kept kissing my back and everywhere else.

"Sol, it hurts," I whimpered as he pulled my hair to one side. He leaned down and kissed my temple and down to my jaw.

"I'll make it better, baby. I'm going to start moving okay?"

I looked back at him as he pecked my lips. Sol slowly moved his hips as the burn would come and go. After a while, the pain was gone and replaced with pleasure. "Is the pain gone?" He asked as I nodded and bit my lip.

And that was all he needed to go deeper. Each time he went in a moan escaped. His movements went faster and even deeper, his groans mixed with my moans.

"Fuck, baby," he grunted. He held onto my hip as his other hand went in my hair and slightly pulled it.

I cried out my moan as he kissed me. I broke the kiss when he shoved it all inside of me hard. "Ah!" I cried.

"You like that?" He asked as he did it again multiple times. He then took my hand and guided it under me to my private. "Do what I did before, babe."

I moved my fingers over my private and moved them in circular motions as I groaned. "Keep moving your fingers."

He placed his hands on either side of me and went faster, pumping himself and his thick shaft inside me. I moaned louder as the knot returned. I went faster in sync with Sol. I bit my lip and moaned, moving my hips and running it into Sol who in turn growled.

"Baby, I-" I started but couldn't finish because of the pleasure I was feeling.

Sol went even faster as did I. "I'm almost there baby," he grunted out. "Hold it in!"

I cried out my moans as I tried to hold it in. I stopped the motions on myself as I lifted myself up, arching my back which caused the pleasure to explode inside me even more.

Sol growled as he grabbed ahold of my throat and pushed himself harder. "You're so fucking sexy baby," he whispered in my ear as I whimpered.

"I-. I can't baby," I whimpered as I wanted to release myself.

Sol went up on his knees and held onto my hips, still pushing in and out of me. "Fuck! Let go baby!"

He went even faster then pulled out of me and just as he did, my wetness sprayed out of me as an even warmer liquid was felt on my back with his loud growl. He groaned and suddenly pushed it inside of me, pumping multiple times and then pulled out again.

-  -  W A R N I N G ! A D U L T  C O N T E N T ! -  -

We both loudly groaned and moaned.

Sol flipped me over and pulled me towards him. He positioned himself as I shook my head. "Baby, please," I begged but he all but ignored me and pushed himself in grunting.

"Last round, I promise. I need this," he said as he started moving his hips, thrusting inside me.

I cried out my moans as I squeezed my thighs against him. "Ba-baby please," I begged as he went deeper and harder.

"Keep begging, Madeline," he grunted as he roughly kissed me.

I threw my head back and groaned. My walls were clenching and I could just feel all of him inside of me.

Sol wrapped an arm around me as he supported himself up with the other. He leaned down and captured my perked nipple between his teeth, nipping at it.

I moved my hips in sync with him. "Deeper," I breathed and he went all in and hard that my breasts bounced. I breathed out a moan as he let me go completely. He sat on his knees and held my legs open.

My hand traveled down to my private and went into circular motions. "Mm! Sol!" I screamed as I jolted and jerked. I tried to squeeze my thighs together but he only kept it opened and kept moving his hips.

I pushed myself up off the bed and straddled his waist as he heated moaned and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me down on him. I dropped jumped up and down on him as the pleasure worsened.

"Baby!" I breathed. "I'm going to again."

I threw my head back as his hand automatically went into my hair and tugged at it then attacked my throat with open mouth kisses. "Fuck!" He loudly cursed as he went devilishly faster.

"Ah! Right there! Right there!" I cried and he went deeper, hitting the right spot.

He growled as he bit down on his mark. I leaned in as my eyes jolted, shifting into my wolf. I clamped down on the spot between his shoulder and neck and marked him, as mine.

Sol released his seeds inside of me as at the same time, I released myself. Doubling the pleasure for both he and I.

We both retracted our canines. Sol slowly pulled himself out of me with a grunt as I whimpered.

We both fell onto the bed tiredly, heavy breath and all. He looked over to me as I tiredly looked up at him. I gave him a tired smile. "I'm all yours."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 15.5K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...
888 122 24
(Sequel to the Alpha's Mate) *Complete* "Leave me Alone! Give me Roman! I need him! Leave me Alone!" I cried. "Roman won't be able to help you now. H...
76.8K 1.8K 31
"Get out." A voice suddenly boomed coming down the stairs, Rachel. What is she doing here? I thought Hunter had banished her. "Rachel." I whisper...
396K 9.8K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...