Hidden Truth

By cokeandsuicide

"You ugly black bitch, fuck out of my face." I took off my earrings and put my hair in a ponytail. "Would yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1✨
Chapter 2✨
Chapter 3✨
Chapter 4✨
Chapter 5✨
Chapter 6✨
QUICK QUESTIONS✨
Chapter 7✨
Chapter 8 ✨ (part 1)
Chapter 8 part 2✨ (sneak peek)
Chapter 8✨ (Part 2)
Chapter 9✨
Chapter 10✨
Chapter 12✨
Chapter 13 ✨
Chapter 14✨(Sneak peek)
Chapter 14✨
Chapter 15✨
Chapter 16✨
Chapter 17✨(Lucas POV)
Chapter 18✨(Naomi POV)
Warning✨
Chapter 19✨(part 1)
Chapter 19✨ part 2
QUICK QUESTIONS✨
Chapter 20✨
Chapter 21✨
Chapter 22
Chapter 23✨
Author's Note

Chapter 11✨

1K 55 90
By cokeandsuicide

This is a filler
Naomi POV
Lucas and Nick returned from the cafeteria ,it seems like Nick is in a better mood and he's making decent conversation with Lucas.

They exchange laughs and talk about whatever the fuck boys talk about while we wait for Rahad's doctor in the waiting room.

I for one am freaking the fuck out.

Not only am I in some drug war shit which I didn't do anything to be apart of, so many fucking lives are going to be at stake now it's fucking crazy.

I'm already a BIG  target which makes my babies a target. Lucas is going to become a target which mean his fucking son is going to become a target. Let me not forget about Aunt T.

Ronnie was talking about this shit like it was a simple ass problem. Nigga this is the fucking GAME these type of niggas shoot in broad daylight unmasked because they want to be the last person you look at before you die. Evil ass people who don't care who they hurt. They're money hungry and it's sad.

I can't tell Lucas, I just can't he doesn't need to worry about me or anyone else. I just want him to focus on his job, kid, and school no extra shit. I'm going to protect him somehow.

"Baby you okay?" Lucas asks with a concern look on his face.

"I'm fine sweet heart just thinkin'."

He gives me a kiss on the forehead and hits me with that million dollar smile.

"Family of Rashad Johnson."

We all stand up quickly everyone snaps their head at the doctor.

"Rashad is doing fine, we safely removed the bullets and he'll be suffering minor injuries. The only hard part will be the healing process which will take a great deal of time."

"Can we go see him? I have to see my baby boy." Nick said with an urgent tone.

"He's asleep right now, he just went under surgery and was heavily sedated we can allow one over night visitor."

"Go ahead go see your baby while I take my baby home."Lucas said quickly.

I don't know why Lucas is in such a rush it's just the hospital damn.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay here tonight Sunshine boy?"

"Yes Naomi damn you ain't my momma."

"Shut yo ugly ass up, I'll come drop some shit off for you in the morning. I love you."

"I love you too dummay."

Lucas and I head out to the parking lot and hop into the car.

I didn't realize how tired I was until I drifted off to sleep....

Lucas POV
I'm driving home now and my baby already asleep. Tonight was toooo crazy for a nigga to handle, Nick texted me saying the police shows up asking questions as if niggas really no who shot Rashad.

Rashad is a cool ass man, he wouldn't hurt a fly so I know this shit is about something else but I have bigger problems on my hands.

About two weeks ago I was diagnosed with Lupus  basically my bones real fucked up.

I was playing ball with my son and all of a sudden I started to have these major joint pains, I'm way to young to be having that kind of pain so I looked into it and went to the doctor, that's when I was diagnosed.

Ion think I'm going to tell Naomi to be honest my biggest fear about this situation  is her walking out on me. When situations get out of her control she leaves because she gets overwhelmed and I can't have that.

I remember talking to my dad when I was like six or seven and this man told me when you've found the one you'll find yourself talking to God and might I just say my relationship with God has grown stronger since I've met Naomi, I find myself talking to God everyday.

After she confessed her feelings and shit, I  was dumb hype because I feel the same way towards her only problem is I started having this internal conflict.

It would be fair to tell her because now that we are in a relationship we can't keep secrets and trust me I know that's a foundation of a relationship I do but on the other hand my son is attached to Naomi. He looks at her family as his and thinks of her as his second Mother not to mention I'm in love with this girl already.

I'm stuck in a tight place right now, I'll let Naomi know when things get serious.

Before I drive to my place I drive by Naomi's house and all I see is that yellow caution tape .I still can't believe this happened.

I pull up to my crib and turn around to wake my big head ass baby up.

(Lucas's building for his apartment)

"Hey baby girl wake up, we're going to sleep at my house tonight."

"Mmkay can you pick me up please?I don't feel like walking."

"Anything for you baby."

Naomi isn't heavy at all, she's a beautiful curvaceous woman but my bones might not be able to handle her weight, however I still have to act is if everything is okay.

I put in the code for my apartment building and make my way up the stairs my legs start aching but I fight through the pain.

I open my door and go straight to my bedroom and plop Naomi on my bed.

I go take my medicine and go back in my room and join her in bed, we have a lot to deal with tomorrow.

Naomi POV
I hear the distant ringing of my alarm, I force myself to wake up and turn my alarm off.

I check my phone and I have 4 missed iMessages.

From Nick: I wanted to let you know that I'm so blessed to have you as a best friend. You acted so quickly and basically saves Rashad's life in my eyes. I want to be loyal to one dick and you saved that one dick I'm forever grateful.
I love you forever😛💖
1:07AM

From Aunt T:I heard what happened sweetie, everything will be okay. God has a reason behind everything that happens in life especially obstacles.
3:18AM

From Ronnie: Ya daddy gon' wanna see you soon now that you know.
9:10AM

From Ronnie: You're going to have to talk to me sometime lil bro.
9:15AM

To Ronnie: If you text me again I'm gonna dirt ya dumb ass. I don't want to hear from you for at least 3 days.
Sent 10:12AM

I'll call Nick and Aunt T later, Lucas is going to visit Rashad before work and I'll visit him after. Unfortunately I can't call out today we have some important clients.

I hurry up and get myself together, Lucas doesn't haven't to wake up for another hour or so, so I'm just going to write a quick little note letting him know I left so he doesn't think something bad happen or some shit

To my sweet heart
Thanks for not being a fuck nigga and sticking around. I'll call you later I'm going home to get ready for work.
Love ya

I grab my keys and make my way home. When I get to my house I see 12 is still here.

Someone had to come in with me because it's "protocol".

I make a beeline for my bathroom and just sit in the shower and think about everything. I don't even know what I'm going to do.

I hop out the shower brush my teeth and do my makeup. I'm making my wings extra long and sharp because I'm stressed.

I roam through my closet and find something to put on. I settle on a gray body con dress with some black heels. I look bad as hell today, and I'm excited to get back to work. Something to take my mind off the shit .

I text Aunt T, I'm trying to have dinner with her and the boys tonight. Some family time is exactly what I need right now.

It's 11:16 now and I'm on my way to the salon. I bump AYO Jay-  Your Number on my way to work, I pull into the parking lot and rush into the salon.

"Uhh you guys haven't fired this slob yet."

"Hello Priscilla how are you doing okay?" I ask her in the sweetest boy possible.

"Cut the bullshit bitch, I just came here because Jacob is getting his hair done by you and I have to keep an eye on you."

Is this bitch delusional? No one wants her fucking man.

"Priscilla I didn't even know I was doing Jacob's hair calm your self down, no one wants your boyfriend."

"I'm sorry did I ask for you to respond?"

"Sweetie I would be mad if I was you too, trust when I say AGAIN your nigga wants me."

She looks surprised yeah bitch I didn't dirt ya dumb ass because I'm trying to be more professional.

"Hello Na-."

"Don't speak to me I just got here I didn't even know that I would be doing hair so just go have a seat and I'll be there."

"Yes ma'am" he said with that stupid smirk on his face.

As I'm going over to Jacob I hear some whispering.

"That's her."

"Keep an eye out."

I continue walking towards Jacob but I already know this day is going to be messed up.

God why me?

Hey guys! I'm sorry this chapter is weak sauce but I feel like it had to be more detailed with all that just happened last chapter, please don't be mad at me!
Next chapter will be more exciting I promise!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Vote & Comment!

Bye lovelies💕🤘🏿💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 10.8K 52
"So what do you want to do" I said looking around nervously. "I don't know, you " he said as he tugged me up landing me in his lap , I let out a slig...
Fascinate By Anon

Teen Fiction

254K 9.6K 27
Fascinate /ˈfasəˌnāt/ (v. ) draw irresistibly the attention and interest of (someone) That's when I saw him. The second we made eye contact. And I...
248K 9.2K 43
Highest rank: 265 28/1/17 ______ When Jeremy walked into his new school, his eyes and Casey never left each other. But the thing is, they keep tell...
420K 16.9K 67
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧...𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭