killing the dead

By jeonstation

❝but i thought they were the bad boys of the school?❞ hey homies just know i wrote this when i was like 12/13... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

15

437 34 27
By jeonstation

finders keepers losers weepers

dasom shot her.

"why'd you do that??" jhope asked.

"we got punched, kicked, harassed. and what did she get? nothing." dasom said, standing up on her own and walked to the bus, still holding her jaw.

v and jungkook were at yanji's side, helping her to walk properly.

jin had to finish filling up the gas tank, this time being more cautious of his surroundings.

after he finished, bts, yanji, and dasom silently waited in the bus for the rest of the girls to come back.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

taehwa ran into the bus, the rest of the girls following behind her. they put all the stuff they found in the back of the bus. before boarding the bus they did clean it, without mention.

"start the car," taehwa said, out of breath. jin obeyed as usual.

"so we took like, everything in there. even the money cause why not? finders keepers." minji said.

"you're not at all sad about what just happened to us??" sooseok asked, referring to the guy harassing them.

"i am, but maybe that's how this life is gonna be. zombies, bitches, stealing. more bitches. the losers are gonna weep." minji said with a shrug as sooseok just nodded.

"this is only the beginning of the end." namjoon wisely said.

"oh."

"dasom-ah! let me see!" taehwa said, trying to aid her jaw.

"HAHAH I RAN OVER THE GUY!! i don't feel bad at all." jin said, laughing like a maniac.

"no! i'm fine." dasom said, slapping her hands away for her face.

"dasom-ah, just let them see." yanji said while jimin was already treating her leg.

"i'll do it." jungkook said, taking the cotton from taehwa. "let go of your jaw, dasom." he commanded. she shook her head with a "hmhm." he then glared at her, causing her to do so. "lil bitch." she whispered.

dasom's bottom part of her face, to like the right of her chin, on her jawline, mkay. it was purple. yanji's left leg, near her ankle, it was also purple, mkay.

"uh..we're really sorry for earlier. we tried to help but..looks like we've been proven wrong, girls are better than boys." v said.

"hm. we're sorry." jungkook said, all of bts nodding.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

jin and minji were singing in the front, dasom, yanji, v, and jimin were asleep.

"where are we going now?" jin asked, stopping by the curve.

"uhh..don't know?" sooseok said.

"oh! i think i see people!!" taehwa said, pointing to the people.

"those are trashcans." rap monster responded.

"oh." she mouthed.

"let's just go to the top floor of the parking lot, kill some bitches, then sleep up there. it's night right now, so it'll be hard to do anything anyway." taehwa said.

"okay," jin said making a rear turn to the huge parking lot at the side.

"i hAD A NIGHTMARE." dasom yelled while opening her eyes. jungkook was already staring at her, pretending he wasn't.

"about what?" jhope asked. jimin, yanji, and v also slowly woke up.

"mkay. so it was where i was all alone, nobody with me, and zombies all around. and yeah that was it." she said, hands flopping all over the place.

"dEAR LORD THAT IS SCARY." sooseok yelled.

"are we at the top parking lot yet?" taehwa asked, getting impatient.

"almost. there's some zombies at this floor so wouldn't they just follow us up?" jin answered with a question.

"yeah,"

"tIME FOR KILL!" minji yelled, hopping out the window.

"you could've went through the door.." yanji yelled.

"some of you peeps stay in the bus and watch over it, we got some snazzy shit in the back." sooseok said to the boys while getting off the bus, the rest of the girls following.

rap monster, jin, and jhope decided to stay in the bus.

"can i have the gun?? please?!" dasom pleaded as she saw sooseok holding the gun. 

"sure," sooseok said. they traded weapons and began to fight. pointy stick for a gun.

dasom was having fun while shooting dead peeps from far. minji, as usual, was laughing in joy while stabbing bitches. yanji was..

"why the fuck did that bitch have to kick me?" she asked herself.

"i don't know," jungkook responded since he was right next to her.

"l-look at this," she said, showing him how she kills. "i have to kill while limping? can you believe that? disgusting." she said with much hate.

"uh, okay." jungkook said.

sooseok was staring at the zombies, emotionless, waiting for them to come closer. then as they finally came, she jabbed it's neck. taehwa was

"why do i use a sTICK TO KILL? we need to find some knives, guns...more guns." she said, stab after stab.

"this floor is clear. to the next." sooseok said, everyone re-boarding the bus.

jin drove onto the next floor to see no zombies.

"that ain't right? there's really none on this floor?" yanji asked.

"guess so. nEXT floor." sooseok said, jin obeying.

the next floor did have zombies.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

"DIE LIKE THE STUPID PEASANT YOU ARE." - sooseok

"i stab. i stab. i stab. i st--ooh, i kick then stab." - dasom

"fINDERS KEEPERS LOSERS WEEPS OOOHAHAOJHYEAAAH THE CROOWNN I'M ALL DRESSED UP AND NAKED.." - taehwa

"eURKEA! DODODODORRRRRUUU." - minji

"did you just fucking growl at me? hAHAHA--STAB FOR YOU." - yanji

"why are they so loud??" - v

"we should be more like that." - jimin

"i think there is something wrong with them." - jungkook

"no, i think they're just too used to this." - jimin

"NEXT FLOOR."

more & more & more & more killing and finally

"yay! we made it." yanji cutely said.

"wait there's some zombies on this floor." jin observed.

"YAY MORE KILLING!!" minji hollered as she again hopped off the bus, through the window, the rest of the girls joining. also the maknae line.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

"woah, i almost stabbed so hard the stick almost got stuck in it's head." - jungkook said with amazement.

"gross." - jimin commented.

"i love you. no, i love you. no!.." - v acted.

"sexy, can you be my saesaeksi?" - minji quoted, again from eureka by zico.

sooseok was happily dancing, then stabbing.

dasom was running up to zombies and pushing them off the roof since they are on the highest floor.

"ya bitch, vant to go?" yanji said with some italian, fist out, ready to fight.

taehwa was just stabbing in the head.

"tO THE BUS WE RUN."

- DL .
eureka!

next chapter → dog

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 206 29
❝ isn't the popular boy supposed to bully the theatre nerd? ❞ ❝ I tried that, didn't quite work for me ❞ started 160715 ended 190828
1.9M 77K 55
"Now that's a good girl." You were on your way to South Korea to see your aunt, who you'd been away from almost a decade. It was supposed to be a...
117K 4.6K 24
[COMPLETED] He was in a gang with an awful home life. No one knew. She was "the whore" of the school because of her mother. Everyone knew. Through...