Not A Regular Girl (Justin Bi...

By acidmar

A story about a reckless girl and a sweet boy that fall in love but are too stubborn to admit it. More

Chapter 1 - Lame Prank
Chapter 2 - Evil Teacher
Chapter 3 - Biology
Chapter 4 - Bloody Lips
Chapter 5 - Friday
Chapter 6 - Stupid Kiss
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an Update !!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
READ !!
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
The End
A/N

Chapter 48

7.3K 157 34
By acidmar

A/N: HEY HOW ARE YOU :D okay so before you start reading the next chapter, I wanted to thank you for the votes :D i luv you :P i also wanted to say that if you need someone to talk to and you feel sad, i am always here for you and i mean it, Stay strong <3 1+ vote and comment :) I hope you like the chapter and like i said i am always here for you <3

I GOT 200 votes thank you so much :D !!! i love you <3

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Angie's P.O.V

"I am sorry Justin but hmm.." I furrow my eyebrows and get off Justin, he looks at me confused at first but than realize why I did that, "You can't tell me with who I can and can't be friends with" I say pissed by the fact he told me he doesn't want me to see Nathan, even if I try my hardest to not see him, I'll eventually have to see him because he goes to the same school as me and he sits next to me, occupies Justin's ex locker that is three lockers away from mine so it's going to be hard not to see him but I don't care, I want to see him, he is my friend and Justin has to accept that.

"I thought since he kissed you, you wouldn't want to see him " He crosses his arms over his chest and frowns.

"I already worked out things with him" I huff, "I can't believe you don't trust me" I say loud enough for him to hear while looking down at my feet, he doesn't answer so I look up and I see his eyes full with sadness and hurt.

"I do trust you it's just that..." He sighs and looks down, "What?" I say being a little harsh but I hate when people think they have control on me, "It's just that when you were with Josh, you and I used to... you know" He says still looking down afraid of my reaction. I can't believe he just called me a whore, I can't believe he doesn't trust me and that he thinks I am going to do exactly what I did with him when I was with Josh, he thinks I am sneaking around with Nathan and cheating on him ?!? Good to know how much you trust your girlfriend... oh no let's erase that.. EX girlfriend.

"I can't believe you just said" I say and I feel tears threatening to come out but I fight them, I wont let Justin see me cry. "You know what it's over, you and I are done" I say and he immediately looks up and I see his eyes with pure shock and disbelief.

"No Angie no, look I am sor..." I don't let him finish and just runaway from there, I hear footsteps coming after me but I get inside the house and lock the door. I let out a big breath and break, all the tears I was holding started to come down, I couldn't even control them, I have never felt so much pain, not even when my dad told me about my mom.. I mean women that gave birth to me.

"Angie please open the door" I hear Justin yell with his voice cracking a little, He starts banging on the door, my dad suddenly appears on the stairs and looks at me confused, I am not in the mood of explaining but I don't think I need to when Justin yells again and tells me to open the door and asks me to forgive him which I clearly don't answer and just look at my dad.

"Angie is not okay to hide, you need to talk to him" My dad says with full honesty. I know he is right but I know at the moment I see him I'll break and forgive him and I don't want that. I love Justin a lot but I doubt I can forgive him after what he just said to me.

"I can't do this now" I say with my voice shaking and he gives me a little smile and hugs me, I sob in his shoulder and I realize this is the first time I have cried in front my dad, I always was strong enough to fight the urge for crying, but now I couldn't.

"Do you want me to take care of this?" He asks pulling back from the hug and I slowly nod, he smiles once again and signals me to go upstairs to my room, I do as he says and go to my room, I hear the voices of them talking and I go to my window to listen to what my dad is saying to him carefully so they wont see me.

"But I have to talk to her" Justin argues, I think I see at tear coming down his cheek but I am probably imagining.

"I know but she can't right now..." My dad sighs, "Also tomorrow" He adds, Huh what does he mean by I can't tomorrow either ?? ...... Oh right I am supposed to meet with the women that gave birth to me.

"Huh? why can't I talk to her tomorrow?" Justin asks confused just like I was a couple of minutes before.

"She is going to meet with her mom" Ughh it's 'women that gave birth to me', i fight with the urge of yelling that but I decide to just keep listening what they are saying. I was actually planning on going with Justin but I never got the chance to tell him and I don't think I'll.

"Oh" It's all Justin says. Probably hurt because I didn't told him that I am meeting her.

"Yeah and I don't think she'll want you there" My dad says in a really weird tone, if i knew better I would think he is actually telling him to go with me but I need to see his expressions but I can't see them from here.

"Huh?...", "Oh okay I wont" Justin says with the same tone as my dad used, they said their goodbyes and just before Justin leaves he looks up at my window, He sends me a little smile and mouths 'I love you' before he enters his car and drives off.

'I love you too' I mouth back when he drives off.

...........................................................................................................

"Okay so don't be afraid to ask questions and speak up your mind" My dad says, I feel like the first day to kindergarten or first grade, he said those exact things to me... oh wait he did said one more thing, "But don't push it" That's it, that's what he said.

"Okay dad, do you also want to give me a lunch back and my favorite type of juicy box" I mock him in a baby voice and he rolls his eyes.

"Hmm the car is here" My dad says peaking from behind me. Huh ? car ? don't you mean taxi? I turn around to met up with my taxi? since when range rovers are used as taxis ? man the driver must be loaded.

I turn around to look at my dad to question the car that is taking me and he seems to be having his own talk with himself, he is sending weird looks at the driver, I knew he shouldn't have stopped going to his Psychologist, he is going crazier than ever.

"Well bye dad" I say to him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good luck" He yells when I enter the car.

 "Seriously it's just like on first grade" I say under my breath and huff, I hear the driver chuckle and start the car and drives away. His voice sounded a little weird, like Justin's but no, I am probably imagining.

The car ride is silent besides when the driver complimented the weather in his very creepy voice but I just agreed and now we are back to silent but I didn't mind because I need to sort out how i am going to ask the women that gave birth to me why she abandoned us. I can't just go 'Why did you abandoned us?" ........ or maybe I can ? Ugh i need Justin with me.

"You need him?" The driver asked, I probably said that out loud.

"Yeah he is my boyf.... I mean ex boyfriend" I sigh, I guess it wont be that bad to talk about it. I suddenly  feel the tears from tomorrow trying to come out again.

"Why did you broke up?" He asks.

"Because he doesn't 't trust me" I bite my lip and blink away the tears that almost came down.

"Yes I do... I mean of course he trusts you, why wouldn't he" He says fixing himself.

"I also doubt he loves me, he was probably playing with me" I say and he shifts from his sit uncomfortably and stops the car, I guess we are here.

"Angie I do love you and I'll never play with your heart like that" The driver ... I mean Justin turns around to face me, he takes his sunglasses off and I look into his eyes that always charm, like they take me to some other place, a better place.

"What are you doing here?" I ask totally ignoring what he just told me. although my heart melted a little when i saw his eyes and he said that.

A/N: THUN THUN THUN !! OH MY GOSH WHAT ? THE DRIVER IS JUSTIN ?!? lol

I hope you like this chapter and sorry for the cliffhanger :P and again :D yeii thank you for the 200+ votes :D !!!!!,dedication to whoever comments :D

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 and 6 are my fave numbers js)

Kik: Mariana612 

Gifboom: JswaggyB and mar_ocean 

iMessage: Mariana_2_32@hotmail.com 

In case you need me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.2K 50
(Yn) started as a Belieber but when she meets her idol Justin Bieber everything changes. They fall in love YN thinks he's the one but who nows t...
88.9K 3K 24
A shy lonely girl will never have have the chance to be with a perfect handsome player like him. Or maybe yes? It sounds like a deal. [Justin Bieber...
252K 8K 63
A love story between a lonely girl and a lonely boy with friends surrounding him.
13.7K 374 31
A girl who is badly bullied, wants to end it. She wants to end her life. But then, a boy comes along. He is her lifesaver. Will they become friends...