Manan fs: It Still Hurts....!!

By fadhifeiz98

Another try on our very own Manan.... an fs.... This story will showcase Manan who were forced to break apar... More

glimpse ...!!
1:Broken Trust
New cover
3:coz he is HURT....!!!
4 A: Mission bringing back Manik's Akal....!!
4 B: He is TRAPPED....!!!!
a small teaser
4 C: He is CUTE when he is DRUNK....!!!
promo for second last chapter....!!!
New story
5 A: The PAST Which Ruined My PRESENT....!!!
Teaser....!!!
5 b: Happiness After Ages..!!

2:HE MOVED ON...??

4.6K 215 27
By fadhifeiz98

Life a simple four letter word which has a huge inner meaning..!! Which is full of all types of emotions...!! In which we have to go through many difficult circumstances....!!! Which had both good and bad times...!! Which is filled with both happy and sad moments....!!!

People have a lot of expectations as to how should be their life.....!! With whom should they spend it...!

But it's not in our hands...!! There is something called destiny which can make our expectations upside down....!!! Which can take a three sixty degree turn just in a single moment....!!!!

Same happened with Malhothra''s ,fab 5 and their shining stars life....!!!

They were a happy family who meant a world for each other...!!!

Malhotra's the richest family of India...!! Who owns Malhothra industries.....!!!

Yash Malhotra, Nyonika Malhotra and their son Manik Malhotra....!!!
They lived in their huge Malhotramansion with fab 5....!!

Fab 5 Manik's friends which includes the prankster Cabir Dhawan, the tomboy Mukthi Vardhan, the fashion diva Alya Saxena who was In love with the shy boy of the group Dhruv Vedant....!!!

Mr and Mrs Malhotra considered Manik's friends as their own children...!! They were a happy family...!! But they became the happiest when they met their shining star Nandini....!!!

Fab 5 met Nandini when they were in space...!!! Firstly they were about to each others neck but dheere dheere they became each others soul....!! Dheere dheere she became the 'shining star' of our great Manik Malhotra....!!!

Not only Nandini but her friends Navya and Abhimanyu also became their lifes...!!! Navya became love of our prankster Cabir and Mukthi the tomboy falls for the sweetest guy Abhimanyu...!!

These people have the power to make everything under their feet... !! Who lives their life without fearing anyone....!! Who meant to a world for each other...!! Who can't afford to have a tiny scratch on anyone amongst them !!!

These people were each others strength...!!! Who were very happy with their small not so small family...!! Who were happy with what they had in ther life...!!

Nandini has become apple of their eyes in such a short span of time! Especially for Manik...!! She was his jaan,his soul,his lifeline,his everything....!!!

Manan the couple who were madly,deeply,irrevocably in love with each other.. !! Who cannot imagine their life without each other...!!

These people were happy amongst each other...!! But don't know because of whose 'buri nazar' their family fallen apart....!! A single incident changed everyone's life...!!

No one imagined that due to their one wrong step the life will change like this...!!!

Their lack in TRUST made everything destroyed...!! Because of their lack in trust their pillar is not with them now...!! Manik is not with them today...!!!

The situation will be something else if they would have given a chance for Manik to clear his point that day...!! But no...!!

Now their family is not same like before...!!! They are incomplete because the backbone of their family is not with them now...!! Manik is not with them now..!!!

It's been one year since that drastic incident took place...!! It's been one year since Nandini Is living without her Monster...! Altough
she showed the world that she is happy but everyone knows that she is just pretending to be happy...!!

In this one year many things happened....!!! First they were not that sad coz of Manik''s absence...!! But when they faced 'sacchaai' they were diving in a pool of guilt for not trusting Manik...!! Uske baad they tried every way possible to find Manik but he was no where...!! There was not even a single glimpse of him anywhere...!!!

They knows that he will not forgive them but just want to give it a try...!! Just wanna see him once...!!! Just wanna hug him tight....!! Want to bring him back in their broken family...!!!

They knows that they are incomplete without him...!!!
In these days many things happened in their life as in the couple got married...! They are now cavya,dhrulya,mukbhi...!!!

Today they are flying to dubai to grab a deal...!! Whole family is going...!!

In these one year they didn't went for any vacation so they turned this official trip into a family trip....!!!

Nandini was waiting for her friends cum family in the waiting area of Mumbai airport...! This deal is very important for their company..! Which will be a great turn over for their company...!! For Malhotra Industries..!

Yep..! Malhotra Industries...! One of the best companies in India which had its branches in almost every countries....!! And now it's going to establish their branch in dubai also as a joint firm.... a collaboration with one of the topmost company in dubai MM Industries....!!!

Now you must be wondering what is Nandini doing In Malhotra Industries...! The thing is after Manik left Nandini and other Friends handled Malhotra Industries...!! So now basically Nandini,cabir and abhimanyu handles Malhotra Industries ..!

Altough Mr Malhotra was strong enough to handle Malhotra industries but these three was their with him in his every step...!!
They tried every possible way to be the strength of Mr Malhotra...!! It is true that they can't replace Manik but they also don't want Mr Malhotra to feel left out...!!!

Nandini was all engrossed in her mobile that she didn't noticed the arrival of her friends..!
Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder. She turned and saw her friends standing holding their ears and murmuring sorry to her..!!

She just smiled after seeing them..!! Altough she was angry on them for making her wait but after witnessing their pleading faces her anger just flew ed away...!!

The project which they are going to sign was handled by Nandini, abhi,cabir and Mr Malhotra..!! Others were just accompanying them..!!

"Cabir..! Where is mom dad?? They were also supposed to come with you all right...! Then where are they??" Asked Nandini after not seeing Mr and Mrs Malhotra with them.

"Voh last moment pe uncle got a call from office saying that the meeting which was to be held next week with foreign delegates got prepond.. so he was left with no option in order to attend the meeting..!" Replied abhi on behalf of cabir.

"And aunty don't want uncle to travel alone after his meeting..!so she said she will come with him...!! Don't worry they will reach till night..!!" Said cabir.

"Are you sure they will reach there before we sign the deal...?" Asked a tensed Nandini.

"Uffhoo....!! Sweetipie...!! Don't be stressed they will be on time...! Don't worry..!" Dhruv consoled a worried Nandini.

Nandini was a bit calm after hearing this...!!

Everyone was hell excited for the trip..!

The couples doesn't even went for honeymoon also....!! Yep..!! Nandini with great difficulty made them married...!! And when she asked about honeymoon they said that they are not interested...!! Seriously...!! Who is not interested in honeymoon....!!!

She knows she is the reason so she made this trip to dxb especially for them...!!!

They were chatting on random topics when they heard announcement of their flight and headed for boarding..!

They landed dxb after few hours and saw the manager of MM industries waiting for them with a name plate engraved Malhotra industries...!!!

They greeted the manager...!!!

Cabir, abhi and Nandini has to go directly to MM industries ...!! So they suggested others to roam the city and then they can go to hotel together....!!! They agreed and soon both the parties separated towards their destinations...!!!

The ride to MM industries went like Nandini reading the clauses and Abhir talking with the manager...!!

Soon they reached MM industries and the manager guided them to the conference hall and said them to wait for their MD...!!

NANDINI'S POV

MM industries...!!! There is something weird about this company...!!! I mean to say ki I feel a kind of attachment towards this company...!! I don't know what's the reason behind this....!! you know the soul reason that I choose to sign a deal with them is due to my strange toughts...!! I know It sounds odd but can't help....!!!

Aisa lagtha hai ki kuch hone waala hai...!! Par patha nahi kya...!! I just hope everything goes well....!!! Fingers crossed.....!!!!

Right now I'm sitting in the conference hall of MM industries with cabir and abhi waiting for their MD....!!!

Suna hai ki he is so hot and handsome..! But you know what MY MANIK IS THE MOST HOT AND HANDSOME guy ever...!!!!

Manik...!!! Love of my life..!! I miss him soooo much ki I can't explain it in words....!!!

That day Manik tought that I was silent coz I didn't trusted him....!! Usne meri khaamoshi ko Yeh samjha ki I don't trust him...!!!

It's not that I don't trusted him...!! I don't know what had gotten into me that day that I didn't took his side...!!!

Manik is not with us today and I'm the sole reason for that..!!!

Kaash mei us din react kiya hotha tho shaayad.....

End of POV

Nandini was lost in her Manik's toughts suddenly cabir Informed that MD is coming...!!!

After hearing that MD is coming don't know why Nandini's heartbeat started to raise...!!! When she saw the person standing infront of  she was happy , surprised, shocked.... !!! Can't express Nandini's emotions..!! Not even Nandini but not Cabir and   Abhi was also going through same situation..!!

You wanna know who was the person...!!! I know you would have guessed that till now...!!!

It was none other than the great 'MANIK MALHOTRA'...!!!!

The person whom they were dying to get a glimpse from past one year...!!! The person from whom they wanna seek forgiveness...!!!
The person without their family is incomplete...!!! Person without each one of them is incomplete..!!! The person without Nandini is incomplete...!!!!

Manik Malhotra the owner and ceo of MM industries and the world call him as MM.....!!! He built this empire in such a short span of time...!!!

Manik Malhotra whom the world knows as arrogant angry hulk jiske naak pe gussa...!!!

But MM is totally different from Manik Malhotra...!!! He is calm,soft,kind hearted ,down to earth person....!!! Just like how Nandini want him to be...!! He is now the famous successful youngest businessman of dxb...!!

Manik entered conference hall with a smile on his face in a manner of greeting ....!!!

After seeing Manik after one whole year  and  knowing that he is MM Nanbhir were diving in a pool of surprises...!!

They were just staring him with a surprised yet shocking gaze..!!

And Manik he was just smiling to them...!!

Suddenly from nowhere Manik's PA Aman came and started to introduce them with each other....!!

Aman with a formal tone to Manik " sir this is Mr Dhawan..!!"

Manik with  a sweet smile playing on his lips greeted cabir" hello MR Dhawan...!!! And shook his hand with cabir.

The same thing followed with abhi and Nandini...!!

"And this is MM Manik Malhothra ..!! This comoany's ceo and my boss..!!" Aman also introduced Manik to them as if they don't know him...!! But little did he know that these persons standing infront of him knows his boss better than he knows himself..!!!!

The trio were dazed after hearing such a formal tone from their beloved friend Manik..!!!

And Manik he was behaving as if  he was meeting them for the first time...!!!

He was behaving in such a way which pierced their heart due to pain and guilt...!!!

And Nandini she was feeling to cry...!! She was controlling herself with difficulty.....!!

Sensing Nandini''s condition cabir initiated to talk with Manik but Manik interrupted and said "sorry for making you wait..!! Was stuck with somewhere...!! Hope you won't mind...!!"

And turning towards Aman he continued  further in a bossy yet calm tone" make the arrangements for the presentation...!!!"

Aman : everything is done sir...!! You just take your seats...!!!

Seeing no opportunity Nanbhir sighed helplessly and took their seats..!!

These four and Aman were only present there and the presentation started with five minutes...!!

Presentation was going well suddenly Manik's cell started to ring...!! First he ignored ithe and concenterated in the presentation...!!

After few minutes the presentation got over and they were going to discuss further about the deal suddenly Manik's cell again started to ring...!!

He excused himself and look at his mobile from there itself and after witnessing the caller Id Manik was having a huge smile on his face and he attended the call...!!!

He attended the call from there itself...!!

Phone conversation:

Manik showing fake anger said to the other person " what is this cutipie...!! Aapko patha haina whenever I  didn't attend ur call that means I'm busy..!! Then why are you calling me baar baar...!!"

"Oh hello..!! I should be the one to be angry..!! You went without waking me...!! And i was missing you  that's why I called you ...!! "

"And about your meeting I know however important your meeting will be you will not ignore my calls so just stop faking these anger...!!" Said the person from the end.

"U know me very well...!! Don't you...!! " spoke Manik with a content smile on his face.

"Manik..!! When will you return..!! I was missing you  badly...!!!" Said the person cutely...!

" awww...!! I miss you too...!! Don't worry I will be back soon..!!" Manik said.

" ohhk then come soon....!! I LOVE YOU....!!!"

"Ohk baba..!! And I LOVE YOU TOO...!!" And Manik hung up the call.

" sry Voh the call was important..!! That's why...!!" Said Manik in an apologetic  looking at the trio while Aman was smiling at Manik for his this nature.

"It's ohk Manik..! We understand..!!" Said Nandini with a lot of difficulty in controlling herself from falling weak infront of him..!!!

Abhir were shocked after seeing Nandini's response..! The knows that she is just pretending to be OK..!! They were not able to digest these things so easily..! They were just finding an opportunity to talk with Manik but was failing miserably...!

After few minutes the meeting was completed and Aman informed that they can sign the deal only on next day as there is some problems with the documents.....!!!

He even apologised to them for the inconvenience ...!! But these people were happy that they can meet Manik once again now...!!

Suddenly Manik excused himself from there and said he will be back in two minutes...!!

After he left the trio looked towards each other as if not knowing how to react...!! They should be happy for seeing their long lost friend or should be sad by the tought of his moving on......!!!!

Screen freezes on their faces with a question playing on their faces did he MOVED ON....!!!

****************************************

Tadaaaa....!!! Laga na jhatka....!!! Sabko laga hoga ki Manik will be an angry hulk..!! Sry guys for poping you bubble..

Haww.. did u guys see Manik moved on. Seriously how could he do this to our Nandini or did he really moved on...!!!

Now tell me what you think by commenting....
Keep smiling..
Stay blessed.....
Faddu......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 808 14
An explanatory SanDhir FanFiction romance in rain based on upcoming iconicMoment track
223K 8.4K 49
❝You are the most aggravating person that I've ever met in my entire life!❞ ❝Bloody hell! How many times are you gonna say that?❞ In which she aligns...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
141K 4.6K 28
so guys this my first time writing about sidnaaz please support me. This is the place I can write about my precious couple and pour out my feelings