Lucky

بواسطة wazzupcake

Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a p... المزيد

Hello!
Drunk in love
Humiliation
Just be yourself
The Interview
Confession
Too Late
Decisions
Bad day
Something is wrong
Take me back
No fucking way
Save you
Stars
Kardashian-Jenner
Bonding time
Sticky Notes
Waking up next to you
Think things through
Let's Talk
Bestfriend
Deeply, Madly and Crazy
Time off
Wait for me
Well, This would suck
We Always Do
Nightmare
New Friend
Magical
Never will be
Partners in Crime
Right thing
My Paradise
Bittersweet Goodbye
Please Read
Distance
Love is Love
Priorities
Surprise
Finally
Hey guys!
She said Yes! (Part 1)
She said Yes! (Part 2)
Important Note
She said Yes! (Part 3)
Burn (Special Chapter #1)
Hey
Lucky
New Story

City of Angels

7.7K 229 56
بواسطة wazzupcake

Hey everyone! An Update again! I hope you will like this one! I want all of you to know that is story would have another, maybe 10 chapters or more. So please bear with me until the end guys! Thank you for your support, votes and comments. I really do appreciate it. Enjoy this chapter everyone!

PS

Sorry for the wrong spellings and grammars.

-A

Kendall's POV

"Remind me again, why do we need to meet them for breakfast?" I irritatedly asked my dearest sister, again, for the hundred time. I still can't get over the fact that she woke me up this early just because of 'Justin wanted to meet all of us for breakfast' thingy.

Like wtf? I slept around 2am because of a late party, I needed to attend to, and now my sleep was disturbed because JB wanted to eat eggs and bacons? No offense taken, I love that guy. He's my bff, but I will surely kick his balls for this.

"For Christ sake Ken! Just dress up and get ready. You fucking asked that, for the nth time already. And to fucking answer it again, Justin wanted to talk about the details of our vacation at St. barts. It's two days from now and we need to planned it up!" She annoyedly answered back, as she also gave me her trademark eyeroll.

"Fine! Do I really need to be there? Because I just fucking slept for 4 hours ago Kylie! I need some rest too! You all can plan that vacation. Selena is there and so is Gigi. You guys can manage it without me." I argued back, as I hid my face under my pillow.

I don't have time for this. Not that I'm not excited about it, because I really am. I really can't wait to see her already. And to be honest, It's the real reason why I did not get enough sleep last night. I just can't take the idea of seeing her after a month, out of my mind. It invaded my thoughts since yesterday. So now, here I am, all tired up and I just wanted to drip off to dreamland.

"No! All of us should be there. It's our trip Ken. Don't be a kill joy. Now, get up and go change. Because if you don't, I swear to all God's out there, you'll fucking regret it." And there is the answer. Today is out of the 'rest day' list of my life.

I just sighed in defeat. "Fine!" I finally agreed because seriously, she left me with no choice.

I turn to look at my sister and gave her a death glare, before I totally accepted my defeat and started walking like a zombie towards the bath room.

I just hope this is worth more than the another 6 hours of sleep that I can get, by staying here.

----------------------------------------------------

"There you are!" Justin happily chanted which gathered the attention of the whole table, as soon as he saw us walk in to the restaurant. Which by the way is located near the beach.

Atleast, there is a beautiful view to see.

"Hey." He was the first one to stood up and gave both of us a welcoming hug.

Kylie happily hugged him back and when it was already my turn, I rolled my eyes on him before complaining, "Dude, this was supposed to be my rest day." I said and even rolled my eyes on him.

He just chuckled as he gave me a hug. "I'm sorry babe, but I promise you, you'll never regret this." He said, then gave me a wink.

Ok, that was wierd. First it was Kylie and now JB. Something is up, I have a wierd feeling about this. I thought to myself, as I found their actions intriguing.

Chill Ken, they just wanted to pursue you. Nothing more. My brain butted in to calm me and my nerves.

"Douche. Just let me eat already." I said to dismiss my suspicion, but he just chuckled at as an answer. I then, proceeded to greet everyone and gave each one of them a hug.

As soon as we all sat down, I noticed that there is a vacant chair in my left and also infront of me, beside Gigi.

"So Gigi, why isn't G.I.Joe complete?" I asked, while browsing the menu for something that can bring energy to my body.

Instead of words coming out from her mouth, I heard her choking that made me put down the menu that I'm holding and turn my gaze on her worriedly.

"Gosh! Are you okay?" I asked with concern, as I hand her my water.

She just nodded her head and took the glass of water that I'm offering before answering, "I'm fine Ken, I think I just ate a raisin, you know how much I hate it." She said as she gently push away the plate of waffles that she's eating.

"You sure?" I asked, as I find her answer wierd, i mean I can see no raisings in her waffles the  add up the fact that all of them are looking at her with wierd looks on their faces. It's as if they're telling her something.

"Yes I am Ken. And the answer to your question is, he's coming a little late. He just needs to see a friend before coming here." She said with finality and that why, I just accepted her answer then continued to look for something to eat.

They are all acting wierd.

----------------------------------------------------

"So, the flight to St. barts is going to be the day after tomorrow at 8 am, in your private plane? We're gonna arrive there around, 11 am and take the rest of the day, off. We're going to stay for like another 3 days and 4 nights of vacation? Am I right?" Kylie asked again, as she makes sure that she take a good note of all the details.

"You got it girl." Selena aswered, as she was also so engrossed on how this vacation is going to be so dope.

"I just wish there would be no papz around." I interrupted them, as I remembered how annoying this bunch of people with cameras are.

"Don't worry Ken. We're staying on an island where in, no one except us is allowed." Justin answered and smirked at me before raising his glass of milk asking for a toast, as if it was time to celebrate.

All of us just laugh at his antics but none the less obliged.

----------------------------------------------------

Cara's POV

"Cara.."

"Babe.."

"Wake up Cara, we're landing."

I slowly open my eyes, as I heard Joe's voice calling out for my name. I blinked numerous times to prevent my eyes from getting hurt, coming from a long rest, it really needs to adjust to daylight.

As soon as I successfully did, the first thing that came into my view was the old man sitted near me, talking, more of like complaining about something to the flight attendant standing infront of him.

Poor lady. I thought to myself, as the old man continue to rant about something.

What a grumpy old man.

I looked at my left side and found Joe smiling widely, while looking out into the window.

"Never gets old, huh?" I asked, reffering to the view he's staring at.

He just shook his head and smile at me before saying, "One of the best part about flying."

I nodded my head at him, as I too, began to stare at the beautiful city of LA. But then as soon as I did, I started to wonder why instead of appreciating the beauty of the view, all I can see was Kendall's face smiling at me.

I love her so damn much. I whispered to myself, as I realized how much my heart really yearns for my bestfriend.

"Looking at it from afar, makes you feel peace." Joe stated that made me come back to my senses.

I smiled at him, as I continue his statement, "But when you got to look at it closer, it's the opposite of peace. It's war in there." I said then pointed my index finger into the City of Angels.

Joe gave me that knowing smirk, as both of our brains have the same idea of what we're really talking about. "Yeah, and you still choose to continue living in it. Living with it and accepting everything about it. Why? Because it makes you happy." He commented, as he patted me at my shoulder.

"Indeed it is. She brings out the best in me. " I answered proudly at my friend, who just shook his head in disbelief on how really deep  I have fallen.

After another minute of talking to each other, we both put our seatbelts on, as the flight attendant walks by and reminded us to. And as soon as we settled down, I can't help but to smile just by thinking on what's happening.

Finally! I'm going to see her! Fucking Finally! I was silently rejoicing within myself when I realized how happy I am right now, that after a whole month of slowly killing and torturing myself, I can finally have my life back. I can finally see the love of my life and that, I have a reason to be happy again.

I'm coming home.

"Stop smiling like an idiot." Joe's voice drawned me out of my day dreaming.

I turn to look at him and he has that smirked plastered on his face again.

"Shut up." I answered back and gave him a irritated look.

He just chuckled at me as he exclaim, "My God, you're so inlove!"

"Deal with it Joe." I teased back, and both of us decided to keep our mouth shut, as the pilot began to talk about the rules upon landing.

----------------------------------------------------

"Babe, you're sweating." Joe chuckled, as he hand me his handkerchief.

"It's fucking hot here in LA. You can't blame me." I defensively answered back, as I don't want to give him a hint, that I am nervous as fuck.

"Yeah right, you aren't good in lying. Remember?" He stated back and even raised his brows on me.

I really suck at this.

I just annoyingly took his handkerchief, as I wiped the liquids forming around my nose and forehead.

Bloody Hell! I'm nervous. I thought to myself but didn't realize that I have said it outloud, until I heard Jonas teasing me.

"Yes you are. Obviously." He sarcastically and even shook his head while trying to contain his laugh.

I just sighed in defeat, as I failed to hide how nervous I am feeling right now. "You don't understand, I didn't saw her for a month dude! We didn't talk nor skype. What if.." And just like that, all the fears and doubts came rushing back at me.

"What if she don't wanna talk about it anymore?"

What if for her it was nothing?"

What if after all, I am right? She had just said those things because she don't wanna hurt me? "

I can't help myself but to have a panick attack and continously throw questions after questions, as I felt our car started to move in slower than usual until it came into a full stop. Which only means one thing, that we already reached our destination.

"Well, you can't back down now. Welcome to LA Cara." Joe answered back, as he turn his gaze to the beach restaurant infront of us.

I felt my throat drying all the way upto my tongue, as my heart began to pump so hard, I can almost hear my rib cracking because of it.

Okay, that was over acting Cara. Just put your head back on. You missed her and this is your chance to see her again. Stop being a coward. My brave side tried to encourage me.

"You can do this C. Let's go, they are waiting." Jonas said, as he began to  put his hand on the car door. But before he can reach to open it, I grabbed him back to sit beside me.

"Wait! I need a minute." I pleaded at him.

"Okay. One more minute then we're good to go. They've been there for about an hour already C." He reminded me and I just nodded my head, because I can't really focus on what he's saying right now.

Breath in Cara.

Breath out.

Take it easy.

"Jonas, what if everything has change?" I nervously asked at my friend, as I can't really prevent myself getting all anxious.

Jonas just gave me a comforting hug as always then he whispered. "There is only one way to find out." He both released us from the hug and opened the door without even waiting for me.

True friend, he really is. Well, he's right though. There is only one way to find out. But first I need to take a pee.

----------------------------------------------------

Kendall's POV

"Yeah! And we should have a tag team games. The team who wins, can have anything they like from each one of us. Deal?" Tyga suggested, as we all planned on the activities that we're going to have on our trip.

"That would be really cool, man!" And who else will agree, Justin Bieber everybody!

"Well, G.I.Joe is complete. Please welcome, Joe Jonas!" Kylie exclaimed which gathered all of us, to turn our heads at the entrance.

Joe was smiling all ears while walking towards us. "Don't need a grand introduction Kylo."' He laughed, as soon as he reaches the table. He greeted everyone with a hug and when it's time for him to greet Gigi, I almost puke sugars and candies as they kissed passionately infront of me.

"Eeew guys. Get a room." I commented which broke their moment. They both just laugh and stick their tongues out at me. I did the same too, as we all sit back at our old position again. The only difference this time is, the vacant sit beside Gigi, ain't empty anymore.

"Now, I'm thirdwheeling all of you." I stated, as I noticed that all of them are sitted with their partners.

If only Cara is here.

Hey, you have Harry. It should be 'if only my boyfriend is here' not your bestfriend. My brain butted in, but I just shrugged it off.

Shut up.

"You ain't thirdwheeling anyone. Your bestfriend is here too." Joe answered, as he mischievously smirked at me.

"Stop teasing Joe, not funny." I said, as I even faked a laugh before having another bite of my pancakes. But I can't concentrate on doing that because I can see in my peripheral vision, that all of them are looking at me or should I say behind me.

"It's true Ken. I think that, that is really Cara Delevingne." Justin second the motion and even pointed somewhere at my back.

I rolled my eyes on him as I began to get annoyed. I can't keep with all of this shits that they are giving me. I'm tired and them making me miss her more, isn't really helping.

"Guys, this is not funny anymore. I'll just go home, I want to rest. See you all on Monday." I said, as I began to stood up and grab my bag. But before I can even fully stand up from my chair, a voice so familiar caught my attention.

That cute british accent that can be annoying sometimes.

"You're going now? Won't you even say hello to me?"

I immediately turn my head around and as soon as I did, the tears that I've been keeping for a month continously runs down my face.

The person that I love the most.

"Cara!" I exclaimed, as I instantly wrapped myself around her.

We almost lost our balance, but I'm glad that she had a good grip around me or else we will both end up stumbling on the floor because of how excited I am upon seeing her.

"Hey love.." She greeted back at me and I swear, I can feel her smiling upon saying our endearment. I closed my eyes as soon as I felt her strong arms slowly wrapping themselves around my waist.

God! I missed the feeling of being in her arms again.

I buried my face in the crook of her neck and began to cry because I just can't contain the mixed up feelings anymore. I can't help but to cry out of happiness.

I was expecting to see her at St. Barths and that was two days from now, but here she is. Standing infront of me and hugging me.

"I've missed you so damn much." I manage to whisper in between my sobs.

I felt my heart beating so fast while hugging her and a huge smile invaded my lips, when I felt her heart beating in the same way too.

She pulled away from our hug, as she wiped my tears with her thumb. I felt my cheeks burning, not because of crying. But because of the effect, her little actions can give me.

And she doesn't have any idea about it.

She smiled at me sweetly before leaning in to plant a soft kiss on my forehead.

"You have no idea, how much I missed you more." She whispered and I can feel her cool breath warming my skin.

She made me the happiest. She made eveyone else vanished and she's all, that I can see. Our heartbeats beating with each other, is all that I can hear. Her smile is all that I can focused on. It was like, there is only the two of us in this restaurant, in this world, in this universe and no one else is around, watching us, watching our every move. For me, it's only just the two of us.

Times like this is what I will treasure the most, forever. This has just confirmed how much I trully love her and also, this gave me another reason why I should really break up with him. As soon as possible.

----------------------------------------------------

Suggestions about their vacation is okay! Please comment it, if you have some suggetions on how their vacation is going to be. I'll try my best to put all of it into their two chapter vacation. Thanks again guys! Don't forget to vote and comment!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

70.6K 1.5K 20
"I want to fall in love, I think. I've never. I know. Everyone I know's been in love or in relationships now and... There's only ever been... there's...
85.9K 2.1K 14
In this cruel world where surviving is a struggle, Kendall and Cara have been lucky enough to find true love with one another. Many call them the hot...
52.9K 1.2K 32
This is one of the most serious story of mine. Please read guys. I am inspired. Sorry for my first and second story.
95K 3.1K 34
READ THE FIRST BOOK, 'HER' BEFORE READING THIS!! Kendall get's into an accident. Cara starts her acting career.