Try Hard

By lovealways107

More

Try Hard
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
The End
Epilogue

Chapter 35

837 26 1
By lovealways107

“Well now that we finished planning the concert and I am now full we can get to the fun stuff” I say. “Yeah like what?” he asks. “I don’t know. It’s your house you think of something” I say walking into his family room. “Okay how about a game of twenty questions?” he suggests. “I’m game” I say flopping down on his couch. Luke takes a seat next to me and we make ourselves comfortable. “Okay date of birth” he starts. “May 7th 1996” I reply simply. “Okay favorite band?” he continues. “Five Seconds of Summer” I say. I figured that was a no brainer. “Favorite pastime” he asks. “Hanging with my besties” I say. “Aww. Okay first concert?” he asks. “The Cheetah Girls” I reply. I love the Cheetah Girls. I still know every word to all the songs. “Lucky number?” he asks while fixing his hair. “Two” I reply happily. “Pet peeve” he asks. “Wishy Washy people” I answer. “Top three turn ons” he asks. “Okay you might think these are lame, but good hair, good with children, and nice hands.” I say. “Nice hands?” he asks. “You know like big and manly and strong, but not like hunks of meat either.” I explain. “Okay then, top three turn offs” he says. “Lying, rudeness, and player like attitude” I reply. “Define player like attitude” he says. “You know like guys who think they are all that and have no respect for women and are always surrounded by tons of girls and can’t commit to a relationship” I explain. “Okay how about favorite song?” he asks. “Oh that’s a toughie. I’d have to go with On My Own from Les Misérables” I say. I’m just that nerdy. “You are a Les Misérables fan?” he questions. “Don’t judge” I say crossing my arms. “I’m not. Okay number ten. Favorite book?” he asks. “All of the Harry Potter books” I say. I’m a huge Potterhead. “What do you want to do with your life?” he asks. “I want to open my own boutique and be a wife and mother” I say. “Favorite board game?” he asks. “Monopoly” I say. Andrew used to have the longest monopoly games ever when I was in middle school. “Favorite flower?” he asks. “White rose” I reply. “Favorite childhood memory?” he asks. “One time when I was little Andy, Rose and I all went to my grandparent’s house for the summer. We went exploring in this little forest and found this little creek. We built this secret fort out of a tree that had fallen over. We would hang out there for hours and talk and play games and waste the summer away” I say reminiscing on my childhood. “That sounds sweet! Okay how about your addiction?” he asks wiggling his eyebrows at me. “Diet Coke. I drink that stuff like its air” I say playfully shoving him. “Number sixteen. Biggest fear?” he says. “Um probably having a bad reputation. I know it’s lame, but it’s true.” I say. “What is your favorite article of clothing?” he asks. “Probably my Disney sweatshirt” I say. It is super comfy and it’s cool because it’s Disney. “What is your secret talent?” he asks me. “Well besides my natural gift for fashion, my secret talent is that I’m really good at back massages” I admit. “I’ll have to see about that sometime. Okay if you could be good at anything what would you want to be good at?” Luke asks me. “I would want to be good at making new friends and being friendly and all that” I say. “Okay my last question…. What is something I should know about you?” he asks. “Nice one! Okay I don’t have a very good relationship with my parents. I rarely ever see them.” I say. “That’s sad” he says. “Yeah well it works out better that way for all of us, and besides I have Andrew.” I say shrugging it off. It wasn’t really that big of a deal. “Okay now my turn to ask you questions” I say getting excited. Luke shifts uneasily on the couch preparing for whatever I may ask him.

          All of Luke’s answers were boring, but probably because I asked awful questions. I took a selfie of me and Luke and posted it on instagram. I don’t really do any social networking besides instagram. I look at the time. “Luke I should probably go” I say seeing as it is now almost eleven. “My best friend leaving me in my hour of need” he says overdramatically. “Just call up Calum and have him come over. I know you have a little bromance going on.” I say winking. “He has Michael over remember” he whines. I quickly sent Grace a text telling her to invite her boyfriend over and she texted me back telling me that he’s on his way. I then sent Calum a text telling him to come over to Luke’s and he sent me a text telling me that he is on his way and that I have perfect timing because Michael just left. “Cal’s on his way over so you don’t have to be a loner when I leave” I tell Luke. “How did you do that?” he asks. “It’s a gift” I say with a shrug. “You know Ashton’s lucky to have you” he says, his voice getting more serious. “Thanks. I’m sure some day I will be able to say the same about you and some girl” I say. “I hope. Thanks for hanging with me today. I’m glad we can be friends and it not be awkward now that you have a boyfriend.” He says. “Me too Luke. You know you really are my best friend.” I say hugging him. “And I intend to be the bestest friend in the history of all best friends!” he says. “I’m counting on that. Bye Luke” I say opening the door to leave. “Bye Melody” he says before I close the door behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5M 126K 87
Preferences for 5 Seconds of Summer. Written by viincensia.
964 26 16