My Ghostly Friend

By Wolflover12

More

My Ghostly Friend
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 5

228 4 0
By Wolflover12

OK so I thought that Nathan Kress could play as Taylor's older brother Danny, but if you guys got any better Ideas that can play as Danny or any others in my story please comment me.

As I promised I said I was going to have a chapter with Alex's point of view. So here it is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV

"Stop!" I yelled at Damien while looking at Taylor pasted out on the floor, if he doesn't stop that trick can kill her. I have to hurry quick so I can save her brother also.

" Oh, Alex." He said lowering his hand and he looked at me with a glare. " Show yourself so I don't have to waste my energy sensing you." He added and I shook my head. Yay I was still invisible and no human can really see me, though Damien he's different. He's no where near human by my point of view.

" Damien go away." I growled and he smirked.

" Nah, I will just give me the girl." He said and I glared at him. He is in no way of hell getting Taylor, she's too important. I held up my arm towards Damien and closed my eyes.

" A light is what I need-" I started and my palm started to glow, but a human would just see a glowing ball floating. " A light that will rid-"

" No, you better not!" Damien yelled and I smirked.

"- this demon and save this human in dire need!" I yelled the last and strings of light from the glowing ball shot out and surrounded Damien. My eyes opened and I saw Damien trying to break free from the strings. " Bye." I then smirked and closed my hand around the light and Damien exploded or disappeared which ever way you want to put it into the air leaving only smoke behind. "Ow." I complained and I fell to my knees grabbing my head, man that can waste a lot of energy. DAME Danny. I turned to look at Taylor and she was still out, I got up and went over to her and touched her arm with my hand. She stirred and then her eyes flew open and she sat up looking around.

" Alex?" She said and she looked at the computer. I turned to it also and had the words ' Danny downstairs now' appear. I then got up and headed downstairs finding him in the hallway past out holding his stomach. God that doesn't look good. " Oh my goodness!!" Taylor the yelled and she went to Danny's side trying to wake him up. I saw her phone in her hand I sent her a message. Her phone went off and she read it out loud. " Go into the kitchen and I'll save Danny." She said and I went over to her and touched her shoulder with my hand making her flinched. She then nodded her head and got up heading to the kitchen. I watched her and then bent down to Danny and held out my hand over his stomach. I'm so going to need some sleep after this. I mumbled a few words and another ball of light appeared in my hand. I guided it over the wound and it quickly healed, once done I took in a deep breath and grabbed my head. I'm going to have a major headache tomorrow.

" Taylor?" Danny then mumbled a few minutes later and Taylor came out from the kitchen looking shocked and surprised. I managed a smile, though I knew they couldn't see it and got up backing away from Danny.

" DANNY!" Taylor then yelled and I smiled. She hugged him and he looked around confused and down at his stomach, he was healed but his shirt still had a tear in it. He felt it and then lifted his shirt to see it healed and then he looked around confused.

"Taylor? How....I mean a kid he stabbed me and it's healed?" He said shocked and Taylor looked at Danny confused and then sighed. I know Danny's going to be asking millions of questions, I think Taylor should tell him...........about me. I looked at Taylor and she was thinking and looking down at her phone. I exhaled a breath and sent a message. Her phone went off a second later and she quickly read it and she also looked shocked. She then placed her phone down and looked around.

" Are you sure Alex?" She asked and I nodded my head, though they couldn't see, and sent a message saying 'yes'.

" Alex is here!? Where!?" Danny said getting up and Taylor pulled him down to the floor. Taylor kept looking down and Danny then looked at her funny. "Taylor?" Danny said touching her shoulder and she wiped her eyes. Aw, I didn't mean to make her cry.

" Alex.....he's not who you think he is." Taylor said her voice quiet. Danny then rolled his eyes.

" He is so a stalker, and what else is he? A person who's goes to jail all the time." Danny said and I looked at him. Is that who he thinks I am, a jailer? He really thinks that low of me, hello I've be watching over her for almost ten years now, and how the heck can I go to jail? No on can see me, except Damien. Who should be in jail, and not a normal one.

"NO YOU MORON!" She then yelled at him and he jumped at her anger. " He's a-" She then mumbled the last part so quietly I couldn't even hear it.

" What?" Danny said and Taylor looked up at him.

" Alex, he's not human......he's a ghost." She said and Danny looked at her weird and the bursted out laughing. Hello, how many times to I have to tell her I'M NOT A GHOST!? Like really, I inform her every day.

" No really who is he?" He asked and Taylor grabbed her phone and showed him the last message I sent her.

" Alex send Danny a message." She said out load and I shrugged my shoulders and sent them a message. Her phone went off and Danny read it.

" Hi Danny, I'm Alex and once your done reading this message I'm going to touch your shoulder." He said and I went over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder and he stood up quickly and turned around, but he couldn't see me. "Taylor, how long?" He then turned to Taylor.

" Almost ten years." She mumbled and Danny looked shocked and angered. I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her gently and had my chin on her shoulder. She shuddered and crossed her arms. " Alex." She said and I sighed and unwrapped my arms.

" Wait ten year?! Ever since you were five!" Danny yelled and Taylor nodded her head. "Alex where are you?" Danny said and I sent a message to Taylor's phone.

" He's next to me on my left." Taylor said looking at her phone and Danny looked over at me, but not ready straight in the eye.

" You have explaining to do." He said seriously and I rolled my eyes.

" He can't, well he won't explain anything really." Taylor mumbled and Danny's hands went into fists.

" Then how do you know how old he is! He can be sixty for all we know!" Danny yelled and I sighed and sent Taylor a message. I think it's time for them to know my real age because I'm NOT SIXTY. Her phone went off and she read the message,

" Alex is 15 and he said that's all I'm saying." Taylor said surprised at my age. Yay so I'm young not some old guy.

" So mom and dad don't know about this?" Danny then asked a minute and Taylor shook her head.

" You have to keep this quiet Danny, please. You can't tell a living being, I did it for almost ten years now and so can you." Taylor said and Danny nodded his head giving her a hug.

" I promise Taylor." He whispered and then he let go of her and looked around. " Don't you have homework to do?" He asked changing the subject and Taylor nodded her head.

--------------

Right now it's the middle of the night and I'm just sitting in Taylor's desk chair doing nothing. She was sleeping in her bed, once in a while she would move. I sighed and closed my eyes for a minute then Taylor whimpered. I open one of my eyes looking over at her and she was on her side curled up in a ball. What's the matter with her? She never curled up in a ball before? She then started mumbling in her sleep and I got up and went over to her. It was like pitch dark in here yet I could still see, but maybe not Taylor.

" Damien.......don't kill him." She then mumbled and I looked at her shocked, was she having a bad dream? And who's the guy Damien wants to kill? She never really mumbled in her sleep either actually. She then turned over so she was on her back and then held both hands to her neck! Ok what the heck is going on!? "No." She the whispered and I looked at her, she wasn't even breathing. This can't be no normal dream. I went to her bed side and grabbed her wrists but my hands went through them. Dame I forgot about that, oh I better hope she doesn't see me. I sighed and closed my eyes, before mumbling a few words. I felt myself change from being cold to warm and solid. I opened my eyes quickly and grabbed her arms and pulled them away from her neck and pined she arms to her side. After a minute her eyes flew open and she sat up looking around. I froze where I was and didn't move, she then started rubbing her eyes. "Alex?" She asked looking around but not at me. She then closed her eyes and flopped back in bed, and I saw tears going down her cheek." Alex." She cried and it hit me. I'm the one who died in her dream, I had to be if Taylor wasn't crying about me.

Still in my solid form or human which ever, I got in her bed. I laid next to her on my side looking at her. She still had her eyes closed and a few tears still going down her cheek as she laid on her side. I gently lifted my hand and wiped away some tears and she opened her eyes looking straight at me. Oh crap, no she can't see me not yet!

" Alex." She whispered and then she had her hand on top of mine which was still on her cheek. " Your warm." She smiled and I looked at her. She must be thinking that she's dreaming, she haves to.

" Yes, I know." I whispered and she opened her eyes and looked at me.

" This is a dream, I know it." She mumbled and I nodded my head. This is no dream, but she haves to think it is. "Alex, you have blonde hair, in this dream." She then touched my hair in which made me grin.

" And blue eyes." I added and she looked at me.

" You look...." She then stopped and looked at me closer. " Cute." She finished and I smirked. It's a dream, she doesn't think it's real. Though I want her to think it's real, not a dream.

" I n-" But I was stopped, my head started to ache. Dame, I'm using to much energy. I'm going to go back in about a minute. I grabbed my head with my hand and groaned.

" Alex?" Taylor whisper confused and I looked over at her. " Are you ok?" She added and I nodded my head.

" Yay, but come closer for a second." I mumbled and she looked at me and nodded her head coming a few inches closer. " Love ya." I smiled and I kissed her cheek gently before I returned to my normal form.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres the next chapter and I hoped you like it so PLEASE

COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
153K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
220K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad