Vanoss Crew One-Shots! [Reque...

By WildLadd

Requests semi-closed. I'm accepting very few but yeah, try your luck 😉 *WARNING! THIS IS A VANOSS CREW FANFI... More

IAMWILDCAT X Reader
MiniLadd X Reader
VanossGaming X Reader
MooSnuckel X Reader
BasicallyIDoWrk X Reader
H2o Delirious x Reader
Terroriser x Reader
Lui Calibre x Reader
DathiDeNogla x Reader
H2o Delirious X Reader
H2o Delirious x Reader
Lui Calibre x Reader
VanossGaming x Reader
Someone in The Crew x Reader (who loves you is a surprise :P)
IAMWILDCAT x Reader
Ohmwrecker x Reader
MiniLadd x Reader
DathiDeNogla x Reader
H2O Delirious x Reader
Terroriser x Reader
MiniLadd x Reader PT. 1
MiniLadd x Reader PT.2
Terroriser x Reader
MiniLadd x Reader
MINICAT
MiniLadd x Reader Pt. 1
MiniLadd x Reader PT. 2
Sad MiniCat
OhmWrecker x Reader
SilentDroid x Reader
Bryce x Reader
Terroriser x Reader
H2OVanoss
IAMWILDCAT x Reader
Vanoss x Reader x Delirious
H2O Delirious x Reader
Hate me >.<
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I wanna cry..
Not a chapter
R.I.P
❤ My Little Survivor ❤
200!!!
MINICAT MOMENT
So...
Europe Tour Pictures 2017
Sorry
Lost..
ÂżRequests?
Im A Slacker
I HAVE A NEW DOG!!

SilentDroidd x Reader

3.5K 61 98
By WildLadd

*Your POV*

I walk around Los Angeles looking for a decent cafe. I turn a corner and immediately smell the delicious bake goods cooking. God they smelled wonderful. 

I walk into the double doors; the little bell ringing as I enter. "Welcome to Deli Delights. How may I help you?" the cashier asks me in a voice that sounded like he was bored.

"Umm, whole wheat bagel, and a simple caramel mocha please." I order. 

"9.87" he tells me. I hand him a 10 and say "keep the change", then look at his nametag. 'Hi! My Name Is George And Happy To Serve You!' it says. I laugh at how much it lies about him, then step aside for the next person to order. 

After a 3 minute wait, I get my things and sit down at the far end booth in the corner. 

I open up the bag that contains my delicious bagel and pull it out; setting it on a napkin. I slide to the edge and stand up, but bump into something that causes me to sit back down. 

"Sorry Senorita. Are you hurt?" a mexican voice asks. But it sounded.. fake?

I giggle and say "Yeah. I'm fine." "That's good. I'm Arlan." the guy introduces, but in a normal voice. "Oh, I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you." I tell him, trying not to blush at his cute face.

He's hot, funny, and polite. God so help me I swear I'm gonna faint.

"Nice to meet you too. Mind if I sit with you? I don't wanna take up a whole 'nother table since it's just me." he asks. Fuck.. fuck.. fuck..

'Stop cursing! Just say yes.' I mentally scold myself. "Uh y-yeah! S-sure. Go ahead." I stutter. 'Eh, could've done better.' 

He sits and smiles a smile that would probably kill Kim Kardashian. I scoot back into the booth, but remember what I was even getting up for. Cream cheese.

"I'll be right back. I need some cream cheese for my bagel." I tell Arlan. He nods and asks "Mind getting me a napkin?" I nod and walk off.

After I grab the things we needed, I sit back down in the booth, but don't see Arlan. 'Bet he was just a person in my head' I think to myself. I sigh, but shrug it off and put cream cheese on my bagel.

As I continue thinking and putting the cheese on my bagel, a person sits next to me, scaring the living shit out of me. "Holy Jesus fucking Christ!" I yell. 

I hear something laughing next to me, so I look over and see him again. I go wide-eyed and start blushing. Hopefully it isn't noticeable.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare 'ya there!" he says in between laughs. I just put my knife down and eat my food, hoping the heat on my face will go away soon. 

"Are you blushing?" he suddenly asks, causing even MORE heat to rise. 'Great. Juuuust greeeeeat.' I mentally complain. "It's.... adorable." he kinda whispers. I'm guessing he didn't want me to hear. 

But, I still heard. Kinda wishing I didn't, cause now I'm pretty sure I'm a human tomato. I look over at him, but see him blushing a bit himself. 

"Awh, could Arlan not deal with complimenting someone?" I tease him. He looks away with more fluster rising. 

"I gotta go. I have to feed my.... umm... dog?" he says, in more of a question. He gets up with his coffee and walks out of the cafe before I could say anything more. 

'You FINALLY meet a hot guy, but you scare him off?!' my mind scolds at me. I just roll my eyes and get up with my things as well. Luckily I finished my bagel. 

*Time skip to when you get home*

I step inside my comforting house and get my Xbox started up. I put in GTA V and watch the screen load.

After loading for what seemed like hours, my screen reviewing my account pops up. I enter an empty world, but keep my mic on in case anyone joins the server. 

I play for a good 30 minutes before I hear another person through my headset. "Hello? Anyone here?" a male voice says. 

"Umm, yeah. I'm the only other person." I tell him. "Oooooh, a ladaaaay." he says, making me giggle and him to chuckle. 

We meet up on the top of the highest building, which took me awhile since I had to steal a jet, and I look at his character.

Pink polo shirt, white shorts, a mustache and about knee-high socks. His name? SilentDroidd. "Hi (Y/G/T)." he says. "Hello." I reply. 

"I like your character. It's adorable." Droidd tells me. I giggle and mumble a 'thanks'. "Whaddya wanna do?" I ask him.

"Umm, we can play a heist if you want." he tells me. I nod, but then remember he can't see me, so I say "Sure."

*Time skip*

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I yell after dying for the sixth time. Droidd just laughs and asks in a mexican voice "A-are you okay Senorita?" 

My eyes go wide at his voice. "Would you mind telling me your real name?" I ask politely, trying not to seem creepy.

"Umm, I don't know you well enough for that. Sorry." he replies. "Arlan?" 

*Droidd's POV*

"Arlan?" (G/T) asks. "Excuse me?" I ask. "Arlan? Is that your name?" she asks again. 

"Are you a stalker or something? Cause I swear I'll get the authorities on you if you dare suddenly show up in my life! 'Ya hear?!" I yell and log off. I was harsh, yes, but that's scary. Someone SUDDENLY knowing your name..

*Time skip to next day*

I rise off my couch and stretch my arms out; making my fingers pop as well. I grab my coat and some money and head to the cafe down the road.

Once I arrive, I open the door and see the same girl from yesterday sitting at the exact table. But she didn't look very happy, maybe I'll cheer her up.

I walk over to her and ask "S-senorita. Would you uh mind if I let my poor Carlos self s-sit here?" (Y/N) looks up at me, but surprises me when she stands up and hugs me. 

"Uh, you okay?" I ask, a bit flabbergasted. "Yeah..." she whispers. She starts to release me, but I wrap my arms around her back. "What's the matter? If someone hurt you I'll kill them!" I tell her, trying to do whatever I can to cheer her up.

"Uh, I don't want you to kill the person, but I can explain everything." she tells me. I sit in the booth and pull (Y/N) in with me. 

"So, last night, I was playing GTA V when Si- I mean a uh guy came in. I met up with him and uh asked his name. He freaked out when I told him his name and left without letting me explain. How do I handle that?" she explains to me.

I just sit there, my heart pounding after hearing her say what happened to me last night. 'You fucked up! So much for trying to win her over!' I scold myself. 

I put my arms around her again, and pull her into another hug. "I'm so sorry! I probably should've let you explain!" I tell her, on the verge of tears.

She just sighs and pushes off. I sigh too, but get an idea. "What's your favorite restaurant, activity, and random thing to do?" I ask her a bit quickly. "Uh, why?" she questions. 

"Just answer." I order. "Why? Do you wanna make sure there's an authority there every time I go?" she asks, I'm guessing out of sadness but came out angry. 

I glare, but put my hand on her chin, forcing her to look at me. "No. Because I wanted to take you on a date." I tell her, then gently kiss her. 

I could feel her breathing a bit hard from the sudden move, but kisses back eventually. (Y/N) wraps her arms around me, so I wrap mine around her back.

When I pull back, we both get our breathing under control. I place my forehead to hers and ask "Wanna tell me now?" 

She giggles and nods, explaining everything. 

-----

SILENTDROIDD IS LIKE MY FOURTH FAVE SO I HAD TO :P 

Me: AWH! I love this one! I'm gonna have a hard time picking!

Tyler: Not me. They all suck.

Me: But you suck harder. What's the difference?

Tyler: You're just trying to piss me off today aren't you?!

Me: Is it working?

Tyler: Sure as hell it is! I'm gonna fuck you up little girl!

Me: Heh. Sure.

Tyler: *glares* 

Me: OMG! YOU LOOK SO FREAKING AdOrAbLe!!!!

Tyler: Umm... thanks?

Me: Mhmm! 

Tyler: *pecks lips* Why can't I just be mad at you?

Me: *smiles* Because I'm cute! 

Tyler: Yeah, no kidding.

Thanks for over 100 reads ALREADY! THAT'S INSANE! I hope you guys keep reading and don't forget to request! Even if I've already done a chapter over them, I'll gladly do another! I always tag the person that requested the person in the chapter, so you'll get some recognition! I will also shout-out a book of yours if you have any, but if not I will just brag about 'ya :P So yeah. PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958 42 21
(All art aren't mine) As a transfer student, You never knew anyone in the school, or anywhere else. You were thinking that your time in there will be...
22.4K 308 9
Welcome to my first one shot book. I've read a lot of one shots and I decided it was my time to write one. If you guys didn't know already, I like th...
8.6K 102 29
One shots of the Banana Bus Gang, range pretty much varies (Sort of-) × Completed × ×Thank you all 💙 ×
231K 7.1K 51
This story is inspired by another story I have read and is based off of your character going to school with the vanossgaming crew. But what's bad ab...