Hermione's Twin Sister

By AyuushiG

In this story, Hermione has a twin sister and together they make them way through the year, with a lot happen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note :)
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilouge+ authors note

Chapter 28

215 5 3
By AyuushiG

Halina's POV:
Hermione was awake, and I was feeling her some soup.
"Come on! Just a little bit more!" I pushed Hermione, urging her to have more soup.
"Dfndfhndjnfjdmvdkcmdj!" Hermione mumbled.
"What? I can't hear you!" I ignored her and pushed another spoon into her mouth.

The door suddenly opened and Harry came rushing in. "Halina, Hermione. Draco... There's something wrong!" Ron came behind him, "he won't come out of his room!"
"How do you know?"
"We overheard some people talking about it and barged inside, while people were saying that they were going to kill us and in the end we got kicked out. "
"Huh?"
"We tried to get into the slytherin common room but then was kicked out. Then Dumbledore was summoned and he asked us to go inside and see! Draco wouldn't talk."
"Imagine what the school would think, Gryfindors helping slytherins!" I thought out aloud.
"Halina!" They all shouted.
"Sorry!"
The two rushed out and Hermione jumped out of bed to follow them.
"Excuse me miss, but remember, you just got possessed and you need to rest!"
"Nah," Hermione said and pushed me before running after them.
"Are you kidding me? I'm trying to be a good sister!" Nobody answered so I pushed my thoughts aside and ran after them. Hermione was gasping and panting when I caught up with her.
"See? Go back to bed! You're tired already!"
"No, Draco's mine!" She screamed and continued to run.
"Merlins beard, somethings Siriusly Ron with her!"
I cracked up at my joke but then realised that nobody was there. "Rude."

When I caught up with the trio, they were all standing outside the slytherin common room. "Hey guys! Long time no see!" I greeted them cheerfully.
"You decided to come and help?" Harry asked.
"Oh no, I just came for fun, you know to laugh and giggle at you." I said, sarcasm dripping from my voice.
"Are you sure it's safe to go in?" Hermione asked.
"Dumbledore gave us permission."
"But what will people think??" I asked. "I mean, a Gryffindor and Slytherin?"
"They already know he's my boyfriend!" Hermione stated.
"Come on guys, we don't have much time."

"So what's the password?"
Harry's face grew pale. "I-I forgot."
"How could you?" I asked.
"We were too busy to remember the password!" Ron muttered weakly.
"Yeah yeah, move aside kids!" I shouted. They all obediently moved and I walked up to the door. A thin man stood in the painting and crossed his arms.
"Hey you look good today, what's your name? I totes love your beard!" I said, hoping to weaken him.
He seemed to foster but regained his confidence.
"Excuse me but you're not slytherins!" He said loudly.
"We have permission from Dumbledore!"
"Don't care, leave or bust."
"No way."
"Well then I'll just have to call the guards."
"Wait... Slytherins have guards?" I asked.
"Halina!" They shouted at me.
"Sorry... I mean let me guess the password."

"One chance."
"Uh-uh...........SNOTKICK!"
Hermione groaned. "Halina! No way in life would that be the password!"
"Come on, you wasted our only chance!"
"We could go to Dumbledore and ask him!" Ron said.

While we were all arguing, the man got annoyed and busted. "ENOUGH! THE PASSWORD IS CORRECT DO JUST GO IN AND I DOTN CARE WHETHER YOURE NOT SLYTHERINS THE SLYTHERINS INSIDE WILL DEAL WITH YOU SO SCRAM SND LEAVE ME ALONE IN PEACE TO LIVE WITHOUT MEDDLING GRYFFINDORS AND ANNOYING DUMB KIDS!"
"Huh?"
"OMG!!" He screamed.
"Hahahaha!" I laughed.
"What?" The man asked.
"You-you said 'OMG'! Only Ron didn't understand because he was a full wizard and before the man could get more annoyed, they pulled me along with them and we vanished inside.

"DUMB KIDS!" He shouted.

The common room was filled with slytherins and the second they saw us they started to scream, shout and curse.
"GET OUT!" A first year screamed.
"Seriously kid, I'm the great Halina granger, you don't talk to me like that!"
"Who?"
"Nothing."

The slytherins zoned in on us and Harry was desperately trying to let them listen.
"Wait!" A female voice came from across the room. Pansy came strutting in her high heels and flicked her hair.
"Move it." She said to the crowd and they immediately moved to let her go through.

"Look pansy, we came to help Draco... you know Dumbledore called us!" Harry said.

"I know, come on!" We stared at her, amazed, until Ron ram after her.
"Come on." Hermione pulled my hand and we rushed behind her.

For the first time, not counting the time we came on our birthday, I got to see the slytherin common room clearly.

Green banners were draped around and pictures of old slytherins were stuck everywhere.
Paintings, trophies and snacks were scattered across the room and I realised how normal they were. Rumours were said that the slytherin common room was a prison and it was dark, damp and scary. Really, it was just like the Gryffindor common room.
"Here we are," pansy showed us a room and we heard soft sobs coming from inside.
"Draco, let me in!" Hermione shouted, and started banging on the door.
"Leave me alone Hermione."
Then ther was silence. "Wait.... You're awake?" Draco's voice came from the room.
"Yup, so let me in!"
The door opened slowly and Draco peeked out. His eyes were red and his face was paler than usual.
"They can't come in," he said and pointed to Harry, Ron, pansy and me.
"WHY?" I asked. "I'm the great Halina!"
"Halina," Harry pulled me backed and Hermione smiled at us before walking in. The door shut and I considered using a spell to unlock it but decided against it.

"Why didn't Dumbledore just use s spell to open the door?"
"I don't know, maybe he didn't want to intrude, I mean it's very rude." Pansy replies."unlike you." She added?
"pfft."

We chatted a bit but most of the time was silence. The door suddenly opened and Hermione came outside. "You guys can come now."

We went inside and as I was just under the doorway I grabbed hermione's arm. "What happened?"
"He'll explain."
Draco was sprawled on his bed and when he noticed we had come in, he shot up straight and started to fix himself."Draco, don't worry, you're not going for a fashion show." I commented before Hermione slapped me lightly on the arm.

Draco's POV:

Draco, don't worry, you're not going for a fashion show," Halina said.
I grinned. Anytime Halina could make anyone feel happy, and I was glad I was friends with her.
Hermione sat down next to me snd and I leaned my head on her for support.

Four people sat in front of me, Harry, Halina, Ron and Pansy. To think I would have had made friends with Gryfindors and fallen in love with one. They were all my friends, I wanted to tell them, but couldn't. My head kept saying no but my heart kept saying yes. Wow, that's sounds cliche. I smiled at the thought, and they all looked at me weirdly.

"So, Draco what did you want or tell us?" Harry asked. Harry, the boy who lived. Everyone loved him, looked up to him, even the slytherins. I used to hate him, because I was jealous of him but now I decided to put everything aside and become friends.
"Huh?"
"You were going to tell us something." Ron said.

"Oh yeah.." I muttered weakly. Hermione put her arms around me and I smiled at her gratefully. Hermione was such a lovely, caring and beautiful person... I guess that's why I fell in love with her.

"Well, last night, I woke up after having a dream."
"Voldemort." Harry muttered.
I winced at the name but continued. "I had a vision that my father was killed. That he was tortured by-by him."

"What happened after?" Pansy asked.
"He died, but before he died he said:" I hope Harry Potter wins." He believed in you Harry." Harry's face was blank. "I promise that Lucius Malfoy wouldn't have died in vain."

Halina's POV:
I grinned and kissed Harry he smiled and hugged me. After that Ron leaned in and hugged the both of us. Pansy grinned and jumped on top of all of us. Now we were a mess of screams, laughter and giggles.  Hermione was towering over us, giggling, and I grabbed her foot. She fell, and started screaming. We pulled her in and finally Draco was standing with an look of lost on his pale face.

"Come on Malfoy." I said.
Grinning he ran backwards and started to run towards us.

"Bloody hell.." Ron whipsererd.
"NO NONO!" Pansy screamed.
"Draco!" Hermione shouted.
"AAAAAAAAIHHHHH!" Harry screamed.
"I'm ready Malfoy." I shouted and he jumped on us. His weight pushed us down and we were screaming and giggling. For once, in this whole year, I felt truly happy.

Hey guys! This is a long CHAPTER to keep you occupied!! Hope you like it and feel free to correct any mistakes! Yay! 🦄
I'm going out of town so there won't be wifi so I won't be able to update! I promise to update next week! Bye🦄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 299 32
Uhm title says it all. All characters belong to marvel. Let me know what u think Will include: Steve Rogers Bucky Barnes Natasha Romanoff Tony Sta...
9.3K 200 21
This story takes place after "Ends". Read Mischievous, Gemerald and Ends before you read this. [Spiderman Far From Home] [Thousand Years] Zia has to...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

137K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
273K 7.1K 23
What if Clint and Natasha had a kid? What if only iron man, agent coleson, and fury knew about her? But what happens if she wasn't really their ki...