Chapter 23

"Halina..." A dreamy voice said. I snapped out of my sleep and lifted my head immediately. Luna was staring at me with a small smile on her face, "you fell asleep in class." I stared at her blankly and then noticed the children working around me. Some where writing furiously -like Hermione- others were busy gobbling sweets- cough Ron- and others were just staring off into space- Harry.
Luna was twirling her hair until hermione finally noticed I was awake, "Halina! You fell asleep in class... And in potions!" She muttered.
"You don't have to rub it in," I said, wiping my eyes. "Where's snapey anyway?"
Ron leaned in. "He went out of the classroom to do some thing, dunno where he went anyway."
Harry added, "he saw you sleeping though, I wonder what he's going to do to you."
I groaned. "Why didn't you fools wake me up? That's what friends are for right?" They all nodded but ended up blushing. I glared at them. "Nice lot you are."
"Darling Halina, don't worry, Snape can't do anything really bad to you anyway!" Ron said.
"Is that supposed to make me feel better?"
"Duh, why else would I say that? To make you feel worse?" He said.
They all cracked up. "Why anm I not in the joke?" I complained.
"Because, you were sleeping!"
They all laughed and giggled. I frowned and stuck my tongue out. Hermione felt pity for me and said," Halina, Snape won't hurt you cause he's gone!"
"What? But you told me..."
"He's never came into this room. Stupid!" Dean said.
"Wha-"
"Look around."
I looked around and I finally hit me, we were in the common room.
I groaned and finally noticed other years working and chatting too.
"You LIED TO ME!" I bellowed.
"Calm child!" Luna said.
"How are you guys here anyway? You're not Gryfindors!"
"We snuck in." replied Dean casually, picking his fingers.
"And nobody cares?" I asked.
"Yeah."
Hermione grabbed my hand. "Halina go back to sleep, you were much better then." They laughed as I fell into another deep sleep.

***

I woke up suddenly. The common room was empty except for Harry, who was sleeping. I turned to face the clock and groaned. I had slept for eleven hours!  It was now 9:34p.m and everyone was asleep in their dorms except for Harry and me. I moaned and stretched out my feet. There was no chance of sleeping now, I would be up the whole night.

"Harry, Harry, Earth to harry!" I whispered in his ear.
He muttered something and tossed to the side. It was useless, I was alone in staying up the whole night.
I got up and awaited around, aimlessly picking up forgotten items and checking out a pair of dirty socks.
Just as I was lifting the socks to my nose a loud thud interrupted me. Annoyed I set the socks down and went to the door. Peering out here was nothing. "Why are you up?" I aloud voice came from behind me.
"AHHH!" I screamed and jumped away.
The fat lady on the door was staring at me assumed. "Oh it's you," I said relived.
"Who else would you think it is?"
"Oh I dunno. Voldemort." I replied glumly.
"How dare you say his name! It forbidden,he could find us!" She screamed, her fat red cheeks becoming redder.
"Meh." I said bored. Then I noticed her mouth opening wide and I shouted, "Noooo, I'm sorry, please be quiet."
She stopped screaming. "Fine, just because you are a Gryffindor."
I grinned. "How about I sing something for you!" She asked excitedly.
"Um, I dunno, I mean everyone is sleeping right? Don't want to disturb them!"
"Fine.. But in the morning! Right?"
"Sure," I replied but deep down I knew I would rather get poisoned than listen to her.
"Did you hear that sound?" She asked suddenly.
"Oh yeah! I heard the noise, which is why I came out, what is it?"
She shook her head, was if saying she didn't know. Then another painting next to her whispered something in her ear and her eyes grew big. "No way!" She shouted to him.
He nodded his head as if agreeing and walked off.
"What is it?" I asked.
"You-Know -who made an appearance. One painting was sleeping in the great hall when there was a noise.It was him. There was a girl, Dunno who she is. "
"Then what happened?" I asked, anxiety creeping up my spine.
"The girl saw him and-and...." She started sobbing, big fat tears dropping down her face.
I stared at her in shock. "What happened then?" I pondered.
"He killed her."
I stared at her in shock and I felt sick, I was about to run back when suddenly, she opened her mouth wide and screamed," "VOLDEMORT IS IN THE CASTLE! VOLDEMORT IS IN THE CASTLE!"
Teachers came running and I ran back into the common room. Harry was up, his black hair tousled and he grabbed my hand.
"What's happening?"
"Voldemort is in the castle!" I shouted. Hermione and Ginny appeared alongside other girls. Ron ran into the common room and he saw us. The three ran towards us, "what's happening?" Hermione asked breathlessly.
"Voldemorts in the castle!" Hermione's face grew grim and she clutched my hand. Suddenly, professor McGonagall stormed in.
"Why is everyone out of bed? Go back to your rooms this instant and I don't want a noise from you!
Everyone backed away and ran to their rooms. She looked at the five of us and said, "Ginny, go back to your room, others stay here. "
Ginny stared at her until Fred and George picked her up, carrying her back.
"Is You-Know-Who actually in the castle?" Harry asked.
Professor Mcgonagall nodded. "I want you four to come and see."
We stared at her blankly until I burst out laughing nervously. "You want us to go see someone who has just been killed?
She stared at me as if that was not appropriate. "Yes, I'd there a problem ms Granger?"
"No problem, no problem."
Then Harry got up, "let's go."

Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter has lots of typos, it auto correct. I can't write anything without auto correct fixing it!!! So, hoped you like it and eat pie blah blah blah. Seen really busy which is why I'm not updating much, I also know everyone is finding it hard to fit in time to update their stories or read anythingI hate HW and classes. So I'm going to stop writing now and big thanks for making my story 277 views! WOOHOO!
Seeya later, neon orange fluffly llama bean unicorn goddess pie eating maniac. 🦄
Question:'what's your favourite colour and why? Mine is orange because of peeta mellark and second favourite Is green cause of Katniss everdeen. Tatar! Ps, you might not understand why but it's because those are their favourite colours!!
Also I will shush but I was bored so look what Siri said to me. Weird huh?