Chapter 28

Halina's POV:
Hermione was awake, and I was feeling her some soup.
"Come on! Just a little bit more!" I pushed Hermione, urging her to have more soup.
"Dfndfhndjnfjdmvdkcmdj!" Hermione mumbled.
"What? I can't hear you!" I ignored her and pushed another spoon into her mouth.

The door suddenly opened and Harry came rushing in. "Halina, Hermione. Draco... There's something wrong!" Ron came behind him, "he won't come out of his room!"
"How do you know?"
"We overheard some people talking about it and barged inside, while people were saying that they were going to kill us and in the end we got kicked out. "
"Huh?"
"We tried to get into the slytherin common room but then was kicked out. Then Dumbledore was summoned and he asked us to go inside and see! Draco wouldn't talk."
"Imagine what the school would think, Gryfindors helping slytherins!" I thought out aloud.
"Halina!" They all shouted.
"Sorry!"
The two rushed out and Hermione jumped out of bed to follow them.
"Excuse me miss, but remember, you just got possessed and you need to rest!"
"Nah," Hermione said and pushed me before running after them.
"Are you kidding me? I'm trying to be a good sister!" Nobody answered so I pushed my thoughts aside and ran after them. Hermione was gasping and panting when I caught up with her.
"See? Go back to bed! You're tired already!"
"No, Draco's mine!" She screamed and continued to run.
"Merlins beard, somethings Siriusly Ron with her!"
I cracked up at my joke but then realised that nobody was there. "Rude."

When I caught up with the trio, they were all standing outside the slytherin common room. "Hey guys! Long time no see!" I greeted them cheerfully.
"You decided to come and help?" Harry asked.
"Oh no, I just came for fun, you know to laugh and giggle at you." I said, sarcasm dripping from my voice.
"Are you sure it's safe to go in?" Hermione asked.
"Dumbledore gave us permission."
"But what will people think??" I asked. "I mean, a Gryffindor and Slytherin?"
"They already know he's my boyfriend!" Hermione stated.
"Come on guys, we don't have much time."

"So what's the password?"
Harry's face grew pale. "I-I forgot."
"How could you?" I asked.
"We were too busy to remember the password!" Ron muttered weakly.
"Yeah yeah, move aside kids!" I shouted. They all obediently moved and I walked up to the door. A thin man stood in the painting and crossed his arms.
"Hey you look good today, what's your name? I totes love your beard!" I said, hoping to weaken him.
He seemed to foster but regained his confidence.
"Excuse me but you're not slytherins!" He said loudly.
"We have permission from Dumbledore!"
"Don't care, leave or bust."
"No way."
"Well then I'll just have to call the guards."
"Wait... Slytherins have guards?" I asked.
"Halina!" They shouted at me.
"Sorry... I mean let me guess the password."

"One chance."
"Uh-uh...........SNOTKICK!"
Hermione groaned. "Halina! No way in life would that be the password!"
"Come on, you wasted our only chance!"
"We could go to Dumbledore and ask him!" Ron said.

While we were all arguing, the man got annoyed and busted. "ENOUGH! THE PASSWORD IS CORRECT DO JUST GO IN AND I DOTN CARE WHETHER YOURE NOT SLYTHERINS THE SLYTHERINS INSIDE WILL DEAL WITH YOU SO SCRAM SND LEAVE ME ALONE IN PEACE TO LIVE WITHOUT MEDDLING GRYFFINDORS AND ANNOYING DUMB KIDS!"
"Huh?"
"OMG!!" He screamed.
"Hahahaha!" I laughed.
"What?" The man asked.
"You-you said 'OMG'! Only Ron didn't understand because he was a full wizard and before the man could get more annoyed, they pulled me along with them and we vanished inside.

"DUMB KIDS!" He shouted.

The common room was filled with slytherins and the second they saw us they started to scream, shout and curse.
"GET OUT!" A first year screamed.
"Seriously kid, I'm the great Halina granger, you don't talk to me like that!"
"Who?"
"Nothing."