A True Love (Yami X Yugi)

By YUGIOHFanGirl1

When an unexpected turn of events leaves Yami and Yugi to confess their feelings to one and other What will t... More

authors note
discovered love
what to do.
authors note
clear up what happened last night, please??
another shout out
sorry author note again sorry
Queen bee.
hospital.
Home
Sleep-over gone wrong.
End of the BITCH!!
A day of fun and Telling the gang.
School Q and A
sorry.
History presentation.
Yami's Deep Secret.
OMR
what is it like being a vampire?
clearing things up
author note
Only if your sure.
A little Thank you.
Authors note.
waking up.
Plan.
Happy Birthday Yugi!
Authors Request.
Help.
I'm Here For You.
I know
The moment I have been waiting for.
what did the others do?
Done!
Hello. A/N.
A/N from the grave.
A/N.

'Fun'

6.8K 151 175
By YUGIOHFanGirl1

(A/N Bare in mind this is about a week into the relationship and Yami and Yugi decided to have some 'quality time' together.)

coloredrose wrote this part of the story. I am not claiming this mine in any way. Go check it out in her story : I'm his hikari and he's my yami (Yugioh YamixYugi). (P.S. she gave me permission to use this scene so thank you soo much coloredrose.
-------------------------------------------------------
Warning Lemon starts here!!

Yugi POV.

Yami slowly saunters over to the bed. He crawls onto the bed and hovers over me. The look on his face held an evil smirk. I felt my cheeks heating up. His lips then crash down on mine. I felt tingles tickling the surface of my skin as I kissed back. I feel his body lie down on top of me. Probably to get a better grip on my body and pin me in place. I respond back by wrapping my arms tightly around his muscular and slender waist. I feel his fingers combing through my hair gently, yet the kiss grew more passionate and wanting.

As the kiss grows more impatient, so do I. But I don't wanna admit that to Yami. I want him to find out for himself. Also, I feel nervous and kind of scared just thinking about what could happen if we went farther than usual. I loosen my grip and very slightly draw circles on his back with the tips of my fingers. Doing that made him rub against my lower half, sending a wave of pleasure up my body. I arch my back as he continued teasing me. He pushes in letting me feel the huge feeling bulge in his tight leather pants.

He parts from the kiss, taking in a few breaths of needed air. I feel Yami's chest rising and falling on top of mine. I too take a deep breath and try to relax. Although with my current situation, it's kinda hard to do that.

His face hangs over mine panting, his body squirming for more. When Yami gets his breath back, he sits up straddling my hips with his knees. I blush at the last time he did this. I stiffen, feeling a chill or two swirl around my body.

He sits perfectly on top of me. The perfect position for if he wanted to do something more. He wiggles a little, arousing me, but I know it's on purpose.

I blush deeply at the smirk playing on his face. His hand touches my cheek ever so softly. His smirk fades into a smile. Yami leans in and quickly kisses my lips. Yami's hand smooths over my hairline. I stay as still as possible while he does this. My hands no longer on his back, but resting on his thighs.

I laid there thinking about what Yami will do next. He sat there, making no comment whatsoever. Probably lost in thought. Even though he sat there in silence, he kept thinking about whatever plans he had in mind. Finally, he started to say something to break the silence. "Aibou, are you ready?" Yami asked, his breath slowly returning to a normal pace. I calmly nodded, the craving sensation still lingering inside my pants. He grinned widely, then went down on my neck still with the occasional thrust here and there making me want him more.

I moan into his kiss, feeling his tongue fight with mine for dominance. Our tongues danced around in our mouths. Wrestling back and forth. Course, in the end Yami won.

My hands grip his hips tightly. I dug my nails into the leathery fabric. I press my lips hard against his own. My tongue resting in his mouth. I felt the beads of sweat dampening my forehead. The temperature of our bodies rising.

I release my grip on his thighs and run my hands up Yami's shirt, feeling along his abs and muscles. I felt his tight and moist skin against my touch. He notices and pulls away from the kiss. Yami sits up slightly, my hands dropping to his sides. He pulls his shirt over his head and smirks. "You like what you see aibou?" I hear him ask. My jaw unhinges a small fraction before I close my mouth and nod slowly. I hear a soft chuckle as his response.

I wiggle around to find the hem of my shirt, but to my dismay, it intensifies my desire for him. I feel my own bulge forming in my pants. I felt hot and bothered. The way Yami looked right now wasn't helping the situation either. I want it fixed now or at least sometime soon. Although I have a feeling it's gonna be the second one instead. Yami looks like he has more to do before getting to that.

He sees the anxious look in my eyes and plants a kiss on my forehead. "Don't worry, I'll fix it soon." He cooed in my ear. I blushed slightly. I go to pull my shirt off the rest of the way, but Yami stops me and rubs his fingertips along my lightly tanned skin. I breathe in and breathe out arching my back once more.

I love the way Yami touches me. His touch feels so good against my skin. The hairs on my body tingle at every gesture he makes. I melt at the way he caresses my body. There's just something about him that makes me weak and powerless at his feet.

I feel his lips brush against my warm skin. I weave my hands into his hair and play with it. I sense a smile on his face as my cheeks were heating up again. The kisses trail up and down my stomach and back up to my chest.

My body shivers when his mouth reaches my nipple. He lachtches on like a baby and starts softly sucking. "Mmmm." I moan softly. The small knot in my throat sinks down in my stomach knowing he heard me.

Probably wanting to hear me again, he licks it, pulls away, and then blows cool air on it. I couldn't help it, but this time I actually let my moan sound out. Yami smirks seeming satisfied with his work. Instead of continuing the torture, he helps to remove my shirt from the rest of my body.

I lay there partially naked in front of him. My cheeks heat up at the way he looks at me. Yami smiles then averts his gaze else where. I see him lower his head near my face then tilt to the side.

I feel the pointed tips of his teeth barely scrape the surface of my neck. He suckled, not trying to bite down. He doesn't like leaving marks on my skin. I'm too light and they would be hard to hide from grandpa and the others. Shivers and warm tingles dance along the area. My lips parting into an 'O' shape. My breathing shortens and deepens slowly as he nibbles on my soft spot. I softly moan on the side of the pillow. When he figures out where he wants me, he bites down metaphorically chewing my skin making me whimper in blissful pleasure.

I can already feel myself leaking with pre cum getting wet and dampening my boxers. Good thing I'm not wearing my white ones or I would face a 'Q and A' with grandpa when he goes to do the laundry soon. That's one of the last things I ever want to do in life. While Yami's busy, I move my hands down to his pants. I find the zipper and begin to pull a little. It unzips a little and makes a small noise. Oh no. I'm guessing he heard that because he swatted my hand away. He places his hand over my crotch and I tense up from the sudden sensation. Yami pushes in grabbing hold of me.

I start to breath faster. He unbuttons the top then unzips the fly. He sits there staring at it for a couple of seconds. Instead of bothering with my boxers, Yami slips his fingers on the inside the lining of my boxers and tugs downward. I partially kick my feet until my pants fall off the bed. I look down at myself. Yeap, definitely what I thought. I was very hot and bothered.

I look up to Yami smirking at me yet another time. He touches my slow throbbing muscle. I jerk slightly under his touch causing him to take hold of me. I squirm at the pulsations pulsating throughout my member. He releases me from his grip. My member going limp, but still desiring to be touched.

Yami stands on his knees and finishes what I started. Only he left his boxers on. Most likely to keep from too many temptations. He tossed his pants to the side and they landed somewhere near my own on the floor. I looked at him and went from the top of his head to his lower tanned waist. His were also black, but a little shorter to where they were half up his thighs and tighter to where they hugged him. His own member was practically poking out of the fabric from being needed as well.

I pierced my lips trying to keep myself calm. Yami towered over top of me and pecked my lips softly. He rests his hand on my muscle and I flinch a bit. It's so sensitive, even the lightest most gossamer touch sets off the tingling sensations in my body. When I placed my attention back to him, he had soft caring look to his face.

Yami placed his hand on my cheek caressing it. His small, gentle smile warmed my heart and put me at ease again. "Don't worry aibou, I won't hurt you. I'll be gentle." Yami assured me with another kiss. This time it was atop my forehead. I gave a small sigh of relief and relaxed my stiff body a little. But I knew this was only just the beginning of what was to come in the next hour or so.

I smiled softly at him. But seconds later my smile turned into a gasp. Yami gently stroked me with the tips of his fingers. He smirked when he saw the expression on my face. I stiffened my moan that was trying to escape the corners of my lips. Yami would have a field day if he had heard me.

My body tingled and numbed slightly. I leaned my head back into the pillow. I pierce my lips when he starts rubbing with his whole hand. I can feel my pre cum slowly leaking out again as he does this. I let out a small, audible moan. I can tell he liked it because I could feel him kissing my tip. His lips then started at the base and then began to travel up my shaft. His tongue trickling down as he started making his way back to the starting point.

Instead of continuing the light kisses up and down my member, Yami decides to take me in his moist cavern. His tongue lapped up any juices that it could find. Now that I was clean and dry for the most part, he began sucking like a baby to its bottle. I go to place my hand on his. The one that held me upright. But he gently pushed my hand away. Probably fearing I would ruin his plans for me.

Since I wasn't allowed to have my hand near him, I clenched onto the blanket underneath me. When he started sucking and gripping harder, I squeezed the fabric tightly in my palms. I squirm and wiggle under the weight. I moan louder than the last few times.

Yami keeps at it for a little longer. He soon loosens his grip and sits upright. I unclench the the blanket, breathing heavily. Yami too takes a few deep breaths. He briefly smirks at me then it turns into a soft warm smile.

He turns away from me. I look and see him grab something out of one of the birthday bags. I couldn't tell what he went after, but I could tell it was one of the things in the bag I got from Marik and Malik. I watch as he pulls out a bottle. When I saw the inside I knew exactly what it was.

I forget what it's actually called, but I know it's the slimy slippery stuff that makes it easier to slide in. I knew it was coming, I just didn't expect him to do that first. I look at him puzzled. He mirrors my expression and looks worried. "What's wrong koi?" I hear him speak up. "Nothing mou hitori no boku." I quickly smile, realizing he was worried about what we were doing. "Then what is it? I promise if you're not ready we'll wait a little longer." Yami says as he moves a piece of my hair out of my face. I rapidly think of a response. I am ready, I really am. I've been wanting all of him for a few days now. I just didn't think we'd do it for a while. Besides that, I'm just really nervous. I've never had anyone to do this to me before. But I'm glad I waited because I get to do it with Yami. My one true love, my other half, my mou hitori no boku. He's all mine and no one else's. "No, no it's fine. I just thought that you were going to get the other thing that Marik and Malik got me." I explain with a deep blush on my cheeks. Yami laughs then settles for a small smile. "No aibou, maybe next time. If I tease you anymore, you're going to release before I go in you." He smiles, caressing my cheek for a moment. I nod understanding and felt relieved.

I relax my muscles and lie my head back on the pillow. I hear the lid of the bottle snap open. A few seconds later, I feel a thick cool substance leaking on my butt as he intended to do a moment ago. The lid snaps back on then I feel his fingers prodding at my entrance.

Just when I think I'm used to the motions of his finger, I feel him press in. I gasp and tense up a little. Yami slowly pushes his forefinger in and out of the tight area. He senses what I'm feeling and removes his finger. He sits up and smirks at me.

Intentionally teasing me, he tucks his hands in his boxers and slowly takes them off. I sit there in anticipation waiting to see what he looks like. He finally inches down to the halfway mark. Wow he's big. Not much bigger than me, but still. Eventually, he was able to kick off his boxers. They too landed on the floor adding to the pile of clothing.

I looked back up at him and he looked at me. Of course he was the one smirking. He needed no response to know what was going on in my head. Yami gently grabs my hand and holds it. My gaze goes towards my hand. "Aibou, you want to feel it?" Yami asks out of no where, making me jump a little to look him in the eye. He was serious. The look in his eyes didn't falter. I gulped and opened my mouth. No words came out, yet he understood. Yami kept my hand in his and slowly guided it towards him. The tips of my fingers touched his own enlarged throbbing member. He winced, but not in pain of course. He allowed me to touch with more of my hand and slightly move around.

Soon it became too much for him and he moved my hand away and let it go. He took a few deep breaths and began to position himself over my body. Yami looked at me caringly as if to say, "Ready?". I was about to nod my head when he opened his mouth. "You want to feel me without the condom first or wait? I mean it doesn't matter. It's not like you can get pregnant or anything." He chuckled at the last part. I blushed, but noded my head yes anyways. Yami gave a short curt nod and placed his member at my entrance.

I closed my eyes and waited. I started to feel the pressure as he worked to get in. I winced and squeaked the second I felt the pain, but not once did I tell him to stop even though at the same time I wanted him to. I felt when he couldn't push in anymore. He rested momentarily, but mostly for me so I could get used to him. I hear him clear his throat. "Don't worry koi, I promised to be gentle remember?" I hear him say in a low, gentle voice. I slowly nodded letting him know that he could continue. Yami starts to pull out slowly and as he promised pushed back in gently.

Yami kept this up for a few minutes, but grew tired of the slow like pace and began to move at a normal thrusting pace. I breathed in and I breathed out. I could tell where my member got tucked in between both of us. I started leaking more, but not actually releasing just yet. I felt a moan coming on that I didn't want to come out, but I couldn't help it. Yami heard it and started thrusting harder.

He pounded against me. Making any word I would say garbled or disembodied. My insides tightly clung around him. I could hear him mumbling under his breath. "You're so tight aibou, but it feels so good." I blushed at the words that came out of his mouth. I waited with bated breath to see if he said something else like that. Sadly he didn't. The only other sounds I heard were soft moans and grunts.

I started to feel a knot in my stomach. This must mean I'm almost there. I panted and moaned. "Yami, please faster, please. Ahh!" I sound out best as I can. I guess he heard me because he did just as I asked. I pant and pant. Sweat beading on my forehead and along the sides of my head.

I moaned over and over again not caring that he heard me. My body wanted him to hear me. I couldn't help it even if I wanted to. Yami just made it feel so good. The way he touched me. Being a man of his word when he said he would be gentle. He was being a little rough, but not to hurt me. It was because of instinct and desire that made him move the way he did against me.

It was coming. I could feel it. My mind became fuzzy and hazey. My vision blurred. I kept my head held back. My body arched. I rubbed against Yami to help him, but then that became too much and I gradually slowed down.

I know I'm about to let go, but I don't want to, I have to hold out just for him. I make an attempt to let him know. "Ya yam yami, I I I'm abo about t t to c cu cum." I hear a grunt as his nobel response. "I know aibou, I know." The words form out of his mouth as if he can barley speak. But I can understand why. It's hard to concentrate on talking when you're trying to rid yourself of the longing desire in the pit of your stomach.

I feel his stomach harden. That's a good sign because I can't hold it any longer. Seconds before I release, it comes. I feel the warm liquid fill me up then the excess starts dripping down my cheeks. They were tender and sore, but I didn't care since I just had the best moment with my one true love. I'm sure a small part of his lower stomach was wet and sticky from where I had released just seconds after him. Although knowing him, he liked it anyways.

I felt him slam into me one more time before pulling out completely. His breaths were short and heavy. Yami let himself fall on top of me. He nuzzled his head next to mine and breathed warmly in my ear. I finally started to catch my breath and eased into the now more comforting postion. "Enjoy yourself aibou?" Yami cooed in my ear, his breath tickling as he spoke. I squinted my eyes close and the blush flushed my face from the inside out. I probably looked like a tomato.

I slowly nodded my head afraid of what might come out of my mouth if I were to speak. He smirked against the soft flesh of my ear lobe. I bravely and instinctly turned my head to face him. My amethsist eyes peered into his darker ones. Just like I thought, his smirk reached his eyes. My lips parted, hoping to say something, anything to get him to change the look Yami wore right now. But I couldn't think of anything. Instead, Yami took this opportunity and pressed his lips against mine. Before he could pull away, I pressed mine against his.

The moment he pulled away, his smirk turned into a soft hearted smile. I couldn't help but to return the guesture. Yami cheekly grinned pecking my lips once more before pulling the blanket over top of us. "I love you aibou." Yami whispered sweetly in my ear. I smiled happily and responded to his loving guesture. "I love you too mou hitori no boku." I said before falling victim to sleep in his arms. Looks like we'll both need a serious shower in the morning.

------------------------------------------------------
Alright guys another chapter thanks to coloredrose
Vote,comment
Until next time
Fangirl out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 153 5
Haikyuu x Millionaire Detective An iwaoikage soulmate au where a tragedy happend Kageyama after kageyama graduated from middle school. But Oikawa...
47.9K 1.5K 58
"It was magic, Darlings!" Once upon a time - {Season 2 - 3B} I don't not own anything except for my characters and all of my OC's lines. I also ow...
58.7K 2.6K 32
haerin can "see" the future and tells danielle about her feelings for her, but its too late as she looses some of her memory to a basketball game and...
43.8K 1.8K 55
"Can't I see you one last time...?" Those words repeating over and over in the mind of Tomioka Giyuu. Who is 'you', you may ask. Well... 'You' was G...