Glee: A Brittana Love Story

By Gleekforever25

Santana loves Brittany but is afraid that Brittany doesn't feel the same way. She doesn't want to struggle t... More

Santana's Secret
Assignment Duets
Your Love Is My Drug
Coming out to the familia
When you love someone
Not Everyone's A Good Guy
True Friends
Feud
Time For Change
People can change
Friday night date night
Our boy Finn is not like that
Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You are my forever

Chapter 1- Confusion

17K 151 34
By Gleekforever25

Santanna's P.O.V.

I am borrowing some of the lines from Glee.  I do not own them (episode "Come Back")

I always knew I loved Brittany.  But i thought it was only as a friend.  I was wrong, She is my best friend and I love her.  Yesterday I walked into glee club  and saw Brittany and Artie holding hands.  I was getting sick of Artie touching Brit.  I always knew it irritated me seing them together but now I know why.  It's because I am jealous...Artie aka "Wheels" was getting on my last nerve.  Today I went to glee club and felt a little extra-bitchy.  "Hold up, could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel has a bit of a schnoz. I mean I wouldn't know because like Medusa I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there aren't things we wouldn't change about ourselves? I'm sure that Sam has been at the doctor's office and riffled through pamphlets on mouth reduction. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's not really using them anyways. And I'm definitely sure Tina's looking into getting an eye de-slanting."
 "That's extraordinarily racist", said Tina.
 "I'm keeping it real", I said. 
"Sorry Santana, I'm a beautiful person. I'm in love with myself and I would never change a thing", said Tina.
"Is that why you're wearing blue contacts today, Tina? [whispers] Self hating Asian", said Mike.
 "Not too many Asian sex symbols, Mike. I'm just trying to mirror what I see in magazines", said Tina.
 "My dancing kind of bothers me. It almost killed Rachel but I like the way I look", said Finn.
 "Oh please. You have weird puffy pyramid nipples", I said. 
Sam: [tries to look at Finn's nipples]
Finn: [slaps Sam's hand away]
 "They look like they're filled with custard. Or you could dust them off with powdered sugar and they could pass for some sort of dessert. Look, maybe Rachel is fine with having an enormous beak. Maybe she needs it to crack hard seeds. All I'm saying is if you look in the mirror and you don't like what you see, you should change it", I said.   “Do you ever get tired of tearing people down?”, finn asked.  
“No,, not really", I replied.  "Please, you people love me. I keep it real and I’m hilarious.” I said.  “Maybe you’re right: maybe I am destined to play the title role in the Broadway musical version of Willow but the only job you’re going to have is working on a pole!”, said Rachel.  I felt hurt and ran out of there crying.  Brittany ran after me and hugged me when we got to the hallway.  "I just try to be really honest with people but I think they really suck, you know? No one gets me.", I cried.  "Do you want to ditch Glee club and go to my house and watch a movie with me instead? I bet it would cheer you up."  "Yeah.  Lets go, Brit."  I drove Brittany and I to her house.  We watched twilight and were disapointed because the first movie wasn't that good.  We ended up turning that off After the first ten minutes.  We looked for Brittany's cat and cuddled with him.  He purred on Brittany's pink unicorn bed.  Her walls had pictures of her and I, her cat and glee club.  I looked at her and noticed how pretty she was.  I loved her, she was the only one willing to be by my side when I'm down.  "Thanks, Brit."  "For what."  "For always being there for me."  "Your my best friend, Santana.  I will always be here.  I love you."  I loved her too.  More than she knew, I smiled and hugged her.  Brit stroked my hair, held my hand and we cuddled.  She kissed my forehead and said goodbye and Drove home.  I think I might not be the only one who has these feelings.  The second I got home I layed on my bed and took a nap.  I woke up to Britany's cellphone ringtone, it was a Text message.    (Song by Bruno Mars Just the way you are Doesn't belong to me)

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
she hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
'Cause you know I'll say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

Brit Brit: Hey are you okay?

Santana: I don't want to go to glee club tomorrow.  Everyone hates me. 

Britany: Everyone doesn't hate you they just don't know you as much as i do:). 

Santana: Thanks, Brit.  That was really nice what you did today.  It made me feel a lot better. 

Britany: No problem, I had a lot of fun.  Artie is calling me.  We will talk tomorrow.  Bye:P

Ugh that boy was getting on my last nerves.  I wanted to call Britany and hear her voice before I dozed off to sleep.  Maybe I could wheel Artie into the janitors closet tomorrow so I could have Brit all to my self after school.  I'm just going to go to sleep now.  ZZZZ... Last night I dreamed of Britany and me in unicorn heaven.  I was lost in Unicorn Forest and Britany was riding a unicorn and came to my rescue.  "Do you want a ride, honey", she asked me seductively.  I love this dream.  She held out her hand and I grabbed it.  She pulled me up onto the sparkly unicorn.  We went to the unicorn's castle and fed it all kinds of treats.  We sat on the unicorns pink, sparkly bed.  "I love you santana.  I have always loved you.  I was too afraid to tell you.  Do you feel the same way", she asked.  " I love you too Britany.  I was scared too.  I was afraid You loved artie more than me".  "I could never love him more than you, you're my everything".  She leaned over and kissed me romantically. 
And of course I woke up, suprised and happy.  Then I was sad when I realized it was a dream.  It was only just a dream. I walked into glee club and saw Mr. Shue rambling on and on about something he thought was important.  I swear he has a vest obsession.  Have I ever saw this teacher not wearing a vest? No.   "Hey you guys, I have an idea for Todays lesson for glee club.  We should sing about wants and regrets we have.  It could be a boyfriend or girlfriend you regret leaving.  Even a friendship you miss".  This was my perfect chance to serenade Brit's with my true feelings.  But what would be the perfect song? I know what song I could pick, It's perfect.  I saw Brit and Artie sitting together at lunch holding hands and feeding eachother grapes.  I broke into song away from them.  Of course They didn't notice me singing. 

Everybody’s laughing in my mind
Rumors spreading ’bout this other guy

Do you do what you did, what you did with me?
Does he love you the way I can?
Did you forget all the plans that you made with me?
‘Cause baby, I didn’t

That should be me holding your hand
That should be me making you laugh
That should be me, this is so sad
That should be me, that should be me

That should be me feeling your kiss
That should be me buying you gifts
This is so wrong, I can’t go on
‘Til you believe that that should be me
That should be me

You said you needed a little time for my mistakes
It’s funny how you use that time to have me replaced
Did you think that I wouldn’t see you out at the movies?
Whatcha doing to me?

You’re taken’ him where we used to go
Now if you’re trying to break my heart
It’s working ’cause you know

That, that should be me holding your hand
That should be me making you laugh
That should be me, this is so sad
That should be me, that should be me

That should be me feeling your kiss
That should be me buying you gifts
This is so wrong, I can’t go on
‘Til you believe that should be me

I need to know should I fight for our love or disown?
It’s getting harder to shield this pain in my heart, ooh

That should be me holding your hand
That should be me making you laugh
That should be me, this is so sad
That should be me, that should be me

That should be me feeling your kiss
That should be me buying you gifts
This is so wrong, I can’t go on
‘Til you believe that that should be me, ooh

Holding your hand, that should be me
The one making you laugh, oh baby
Oh, that should be me, yeah

That should be me, giving you flowers
That should be me, talking for hours
That should be me, that should be me
That should be me

Never should’ve let you go
I never should’ve let you go
That should be me
Never should’ve let you go
That should be me

Never should’ve let you go
That should be me

(That should be me By Justin Bieber I don't own it)

 I couldv'e told Britany my true feelings, but I'm not ready to come out.  I don't want people talking behind my back.  That's my job to be the bitch at this school.  I walked away from the cafeteria and went to talk to the bathroom to call Kurt.  I never thought I would say this, but he was the perfect person to talk to. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 823 22
[COMPLETED] - Brittany moves to New York City with her friend Quinn after a rough breakup between Brittany and her ex Giselle. What will happen after...
42.4K 1K 20
Brittany moved to New York after she left school to get a job in dance. she gets basically rich but doesn't show it. She keeps it on the down low so...
8.6K 311 20
'I don't know how to feel. Nothing has ever hurt me as much as this. I love her. She was more than just a girlfriend, she was someone that I spent so...
12.6K 245 10
Canon based fluffy Brittana with some angst, following on from 3 x 07. It is based around their love languages, and also fills in the gaps of some of...