Mr. CEO

By FabulousDoll

Anna never expected to be fired from her long-term job. And she never expected to walk in on her fiance with... More

MR CEO
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Create your Character
CHAPTER TWELVE
Chapter 13 - Good Morning
Chapter 15 - Temptation
Chapter 16 - Part One
Authors Note
Chapter 16 - Part two
Chapter 17 - Shock
Chapter 18 - In the office
MR CEO
New version of Mr CEO
Something New
Mr CEO - Explanation
Name changes and Future of Mr.CEO
Mr CEO is Being Published

Chapter 14 - Talks

71K 1.1K 68
By FabulousDoll

Hey guys so I know this is a late update but I've been depressed because I got my As Level results yesterday and they weren't the best. But I will do better next year I promise. This chapter is another filler but it's a key chapter. Now the winner of the character will be announced in Chapter 16 because that's when she's introduced. Anyway enjoy x

Comment!!!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow!!!!!!!!!!

I sat down onto the sofa in complete shock. How could we have done this? we knew that we needed to use a condom and yet we didn't. What if I was pregnant? I'm not ready to be a mother and I certainly do not want children for at least another four or five years when I'm in a really stable relationship which I was not in.

Me and Aaron were dating and I didn't love him. I liked him very much but not yet love. His personality is amazing and even his work side is starting to grow on me. It's actually kind of sexy and I'd definitely love to have sex in his office, on his desk or maybe in the elevator... Wait what am I saying? I just had sex without a condom and I'm thinking about having sex again. I really am a sex starved slut.

"You know everything maybe okay. You can take the morning after pill and wahla everything's okay." I grabbed the coffee Casey had made me and took a sip, licking my lips from the delicious taste.

"Will it work?" I hadn't been in a situation like this ever. Caleb never wanted children he dispised them and made sure that we took precautions before we had sex. I once had a rod implanted into my arm so I couldn't get pregnant for three years after that we just used a condom every time.

"Of course it will work. We can go and pick it up later on and then take it when you wake up tomorrow morning." I nodded and sat there just still looking into my coffee as if it was actually interesting. Why did I have sex without using protection? Why would I do that? Fair enough if I wanted a child with him but I didn't.....Well not yet anyway.

"You know you do have to tell Aaron about this. Even though you're taking the pill to make sure you are not pregnant."

I sighed. I guess she was right. He did deserve to know no matter what I guess I could just call him later and tell him then.....Yeah that's what I'll do.

Fifteen minutes later and Casey had walked out of her room with a book in her hand squeling with joy, "Look what I found."

I looked at it and had no idea what it was, "What is it?"

"It's our school year book. C'mon this will cheer you up looking at all the embarrassing photos of us when we were younger."

She sat down next to me and opened the book up and found our first year book photo from our first year in high school. I burst out laughing when I saw Casey. She had glasses on which I didn't really remember and she had the damous braces on show, now them I remember because she kept spitting every time she said anything with the word 's' in.

"Oh, my god, look at you." I said while laughing, this was just too funny.

"Shut up I looked good for my first year anyway I don't look as bad as you. Look." She pointed at my photo and I couldn't help bu laugh again. I looked terrible. I was wearing a purple short vest top and my hair was up in a bun with purple ribbon, what was this?

"Oooh look at Peter he looks decent. Pitty his looks didn't last." I snickered and moved over to the next page which was the next year and in this there was a huge difference with everyone. Casey didn't have her braces on and her hair was a massive afro which I remembered was styled like that for his cousins wedding that weekend before.

Peter was Casey's boyfriend when they were fourteen and one day he came over her house with a face full of acne and it never went, still like that to this day as well. It's all red and puffy which adds to the fact that he gained a lot of weight from it all. Like they say, 'Looks don't last forever'.

"Aww you look cute. And that hair, could it get any bigger?"

"Probably could with a few extensions or a weave but that was my natural hair and I was proud of it until I bleached it six months later."

"Oh, my god, I remember that. You looked so stupid because you bleached your eyebrows as well and everyone was like 'What the fuck has she done?'"

"Hey I looked good. Plus if I remember all the boys wanted to tap this booty back then."

We continued to flick thorugh and one photo stood out. It was me, Casey, Shana and Clay all stood up with our arms wrapped around each other and Clay kissing Shana on the cheek.

Back then us lot weren't popular we were okay. We made friends with everybody and the day Clay walked into school was the day every girl ended up crying. Clay was goodlooking, very goodlooking back then and every girl tried to ask him out. It turned out that he was gay and us lot became good friends fast. He helped us on our fashion, makeup he was like our personal fashion guru and the chats we had back then about boys were hilarious. But mostly crude.

"Aww I miss Clay, how is he?" Casey asked. Casey had always had a soft spot for Clay because he took her to prom when he date called it off. She was thankful to him like any girl would've been including I although I had a date who ended up kissing some girl who he fancied, which was cute.

"Last I knew he was engaged to a guy called Tyler. We really need to meet up with them soon, actually we should get in touch with Shana as well. We could make a day of it, actually a night as well. Shopping, spa and of course alcohol."

"Yes! Oh, my gosh. Yes. I'll get in contact with Shana and you get in contact with Clay and then it will be, amazing just amazing."

I got out my phone and texted the number Clay had given me a few months before I moved out here in which he replied to instantly.

I asked him if he wanted to meet up sometime and he said that he would and to text or call him with the details. After that Casey got in contact with Shana and she said she'd come as well. Friends reunion.

After a couple glasses of wine, I began to wonder what had happened to Michael and Casey because I hadn't seen him once since the last time he was here which was a few days ago, "What is happening between you and Michael? I haven't seen him in a while."

"We're taking it slow which means he won't be over here and I won't go over to his place. We're just seeing each other in work, and we see each other when he asks me out on dates but that it. We also text of course but other than that, that's it."

"Do you still trust him?"

"I kind of do but I don't want to either. What if he does it again?"

I hugged her and whispered in her ear that he wouldn't because he's learned his lesson.

"I guess you're right. Is it possible to love and hate a person?"

"I'm sure it is possible. I love Caleb because he's my first love but I hate him as well because of what he did to me."

Remembering back to what I saw a few weeks ago made me feel depressed all over again. Seeing him with his penis stuck inside some blonde hurt me so much. I learned that I will always have some sort of feeling for Caleb because he was my first love and we were together for a while btu I do hope they fade because I really didn't want to feel like it anymore.

"Hmm true. I love you girl you know exactly what to say. So what did Aaron say when you told him about the incident?"

"I haven't told him yet."

Casey got off the sofa and dragged me and my phone into the bedroom, "Now call him. By the way you're not coming out until you have told him." With that she locked the door. Bitch.

Dialling his number I sat on the bed and waited for him to answer.

"Hey babe." He answered sounding happy. What's made him so happy.

"Hey, what's made you so happy?"

"Well I don't know the fact that I get to see you tomorrow."

"Oh about that, I have to cancel. Sorry."

"What?! Why?"

"Umm," I said uncomfortably. How was I going to say this? Hmmm. "We forgot to use a condom earlier when we had sex."

"Shit! What if you're pregnant? I can't have a child, not yet I'm not ready for children. How could you not stop me?"

"Stop you?! Seriously? You don't have to worry about anything because I'm getting the morning after pill you jerk." I turned the phone off and sat on the bed.

Great. Now he blames me for something that was both our fault.

Why are men such twats?

Please vote if you want Michael and Casey to get back together properly...

Btw do you prefer Casey and or Michael Aaron and Annabelle?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 253 24
*Yes, this is the redone version of my book 'who's the newbie'. But there have been quite a few changes that I had to make. But I'll tell you all wha...
89.9K 4.4K 101
Edward Masen, twenty-eight, is the most popular escort working for Esme Platt at Buying Love, Inc. He's the best at what he does and no woman goes un...
686K 3.2K 5
Perfectly Broken (We're Just Sex Friends) "AHHH!" I gasped, feeling his manhood suddenly thrust into me. It took me by surprise which pleased Ryan t...
1K 4 27
What do you get when you mix beer, tequila, and sexual fantasies? Don't ask. Avery With a great job, two of the greatest friends ever, a supportive b...