My birthday cop is my teacher?

By secret_dont_tell_Xx

Ariel, AKA Jasper is dyslexic. She stays behind in high school while her twin sister Aquata goes of to collag... More

One :)
Two :)
Three :)
Four :)
Five :)
Six :)
Seven :)
Eight :)
Nine :)
Ten :)
Eleven :)
Twelve :)
Thirteen :)
Fourteen :)
Fifteen :)
Sixteen :)
Seventeen :)
Eighteen :)
Nineteen :)
Twenty :)
Twenty-One :) [And Authors Note]
Twenty-Two :)
HUGE apology
Twenty-Three

Epilogue...

6.3K 247 51
By secret_dont_tell_Xx

READ CHAPTER 23 IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY. THEY WERE POSTED AT THE SAME TIME.

Dear Aaron.

You have to know how much i love you right? No matter what, know that i always will.

I'm sorry things had to end like this.

And i know you blame yourself for this but you shouldn't. She was bound to find out eventually, it was only a matter of time.

I won't be coming to school anymore and there's no point coming to my house to find me. Yeah, my mum has shipped me off to France.

I will be back in a year or two i think.. i also want to take my time away to explore the world and find the true me.

If by the time i do return you have a family or a girlfriend, i won't be mad. Because i know that there will always be a small piece of me in your heart forever. Just like you will always be in mine.

If more than a year passes and you haven't already moved on, i want you to try. For me. Please.

But know that i will love you forever. I will never stop loving you.

It kills me inside knowing that i wont get to see you again for at least a year...

I love you Aaron.

From Jasper xx

No matter how many times i read that stupid letter the pain doesn't hurt any less. It's been a whole 4 years since she left and i still miss her like it was the first day. I don't care that shes told me to move on from her, I know i cant. It would be impossible for me to think about another girl when shes always on my mind. Her smell, her looks, her personality. Everything about her.

God i miss her.

Sighing i ran a hand through my hair before placing the letter back in my desk. I should really get back to work.

How iron that i decided i wanted to be a police officer. Teaching just didn't feel right after Jasper left and i realised i wanted to be the reason why people like my father get locked up.

I was happy with my new job, everyone liked me here and i had more friends. I also had girls hitting on me left right and centre but non of them compares to Jasper.

A knock on my office door brought me out of my thoughts.

"Come in!" My coworker Jason stood at the door with a cheesy grin on his stupid face.

"Someone is here to see you." I sighed i really didn't want to see anyone.

"Who is it? I don't really want to talk to anyone that isn't involved in this case..." I held up our latest case files.

"She hasn't given me a name but she said its funny how her birthday cop, is really a cop now.. Do you know what that means?" My breath caught in my throat. She was here. She was back.

I sprung out my chair and ran into the waiting room of the small town police station.

There she was. Standing with her back to be look at a poster about drugs on the wall.

"Jas- Jasper?" I cleared my throat. Damn i sounded so weak. Well i had been without her, no matter how much i tried to deny it.

"Hi Aaron. I missed you."

____________________________________________

Wow. I know its short but i just wanted to get it out for you guys.

This story has lasted such a long time because i have the attention span of a goldfish but i finially finished it. Thank you to everyone that has read it and to the people who stuck with me since the beginging of the book.

I am hoping that there will be a sequele but we shall see... hmmm hehe

I have just started work on a few other books dun dun dun spoilers ;)

So if you liked the final two chapters of this books please give them a vote and be sure to leave me a comments on what you thought of my book! This is the first book i have finished on wattpad yay haha

Thats all for now guys... I love you all.

Please vote, comment and fan :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 290 15
Chloe and Maddie go to the same school as each other, but they aren't exactly friends... They hear that Ricky Garcia will be attending their school i...
440K 24.2K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
267 0 46
What do you do when your smart, handsome, well-liked step brother and two of his friends force you to have sex with them in your own bedroom? Do you...
43.8K 3.7K 63
"This was a bad idea," Benny paced back and forth in the room. "It's not that bad," Will assured him. "Yes, it is!" the man was this close to pullin...