It Just Takes Time (Book 2)

بواسطة Forever_a_dreamer101

Book 2 of It Just Takes Time. How will Ginny and Harry fight what's right in front of them? How will they re... المزيد

Chapter 1: Double Date?
Chapter 2: Walks and Talks
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!
Chapter 3: Blame Game
Chapter 5: Ron, Ron and Ron again.
Chapter 6: Awkward.
IJTT 2 On Hold! Important Authors Note!
Chapter 7: Into The Forest... again?
Chapter 8: Daydreaming
Chapter 9: The Key (Finally)
Chapter 10: Going Home?
Chapter 11: You've Got To Be Kidding Me.

Chapter 4: Won Won!

2K 117 58
بواسطة Forever_a_dreamer101

*Opens notifications*

"Monday! Friday! Wednesday! Sunday! Screw you idc!"

*Panics because I can't choose*

*Forgets about it until today*

"Damn it. Well, guess it's Friday then."

That's how my choice was made. I'm sorry. I have failed you. But please enjoy the chapter!

Harry. 

Harry. 

Harry. 

Harry. 

Harry. 

What?!? 

Hi. 

Is there a reason you're bothering me in the middle of class Ginny?

I'm bored! 

What am I supposed to do?

You wanna go for a walk?

I'm in the middle of class.

So am I. 

I don't know Gin.

Oh come on Harry. No one's gonna miss you.

Hey!

Sorry! 

Fine I'll meet you in front of the Great hall in 5 minutes. 

Thanks Harry. You're the best!

You owe me. 

I smiled to myself as I discreetly ran out the damn class room. It was killing me. It was so boring. I would've asked Hermione but firstly she wouldn't cut class and second, how the bloody hell am I supposed to communicate with her? Jeez, life just couldn't give me a break.

Gin?

Are you almost here?

Yeah relax geez. 

Sorry. 

I saw Harry coming down the hall way.

Wanna go to Hogsmeade? I asked unsure of his response. 

Sure. 

I smiled as I started walking out of Hogwarts and he joined me. The wind started to definitely pick up as I tightened my light jacket around me.

"So why were you so incredibly bored?" he asked. 

"School sucks."

"Tell me about it. But at least you're not in your fifth year. That's really difficult."

"Well I suppose so but Professor McGonagall has been talking to me about moving up a year."

"Really?" he asked in surprise. I tried to look really offended. 

"I'm not that stupid Harry."

"No I know it's just than you'll be in all of my classes, all of our classes. Won't that be strange?"

"Not unless Ron tries more creepy ways to stalk Hermione." I said laughing at the memory. 

"You know what the weird thing is though?" I asked him.

"What?" 

"I can't seem to remember anything before I woke up that day with that weird dream."

"I know. I can't remember my anything either. Like my 11th birthday. I don't remember a single minute of that day. I guess it was just a really long time ago."

"Yes, but my brain feels empty. Like someone just took my memories away."

"I'm sure its nothing."

"But what if it isn't? What if we're living in a whole other world and we're too oblivious to notice it!"

"What's gotten into you Ginny?" he asked. 

"Nothing. I'm fine." I sighed as I made out the outlines of a boy and a girl from far away but even though it was far away I could still see the bright fiery hair from all the way over here. I could see him about to turn around. 

"Is that -" I grabbed Harry's hand and pushed him in between the small space between two building I almost tripped following him but his arms held me up. Our heavy breathing filled the silence between the eerie buildings. I could hear footsteps. That's it. We're goners!

I dropped my head to Harry's chest as he brought me closer to him. 

Stay quiet.

What the bloody hell do you think I'm trying to do?

I could see his smile even though I wasn't looking at him. 

"Won Won! Where are you going?"

"Leave me alone Lavender. I could've sworn I saw Harry." he said. 

"Why do you always talk about your best friends? Its always Harry that or usually Hermione this. And Sometimes even Ginny. Won Won pay attention to me!" she exclaimed. 

"Shh." he said. My breathing got louder. 

Ginny!

I can't help it! If he finds us here.....he'll assume stuff. 

Like what?

Oh don't make me say it out loud.

Well technically you won't be. 

No Harry. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

He leaned down and I could feel his breathing right next to ear. My heart was literally beating out of my chest. 

"Are you sure about that?" His voice sent shivers down my body. I kind of liked it. No. You don't like it Ginny. Stop. He's your brother's best friend. 

What's Ron got to do with anything?

Damn you Harry.

I could feel my face burn up in flames and he quietly chuckled. 

I could hear Ron sigh from outside.

"Lavender. You're really annoying."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I like someone else. I think."

"And...."

"I'm breaking up with you."

"Right then. I'll catch you later Won Won. We'll talk when your head is screwed on right because you obviously have no idea what you're talking about."

She walked away stomping. Wow that girl can't take a hint. Or even a breakup. 

"Bloody hell." I could hear Ron whisper. 

I stifled a laugh but didn't do too well because Ron noticed. 

"Who's there?" he said his voice cracking. 

Harry pushed me out into the open. 

"Ginny!" 

"Ron!" 

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" he asked me. 

"Me? What the bloody hell are YOU doing? Ditching class like that?"

"What about you?"

"I had a free period. I'm not so sure Hermione will appreciate you leaving school." I lied on the spot. 

"Why? Was she asking for me?"

"... Sure. Now don't want to leave her disappointed now do we?"

"No. Bye Ginny. Thanks!" he yelled running off. 

I sighed as Harry came up behind me.

"Nice job. You raised up his hopes."

"I didn't mean to!" I exclaimed. 

"She's with Draco. And she seems pretty happy." 

"That's what makes it worse. I've got a sibling whose in love with my best friend who seemingly really likes someone else who just happens to be a Slytherin. What am I supposed to do?"

He cautiously wrapped his arms around me his chest against my back and when I leaned in a bit more, he rested his head against mine on my shoulder. 

"Honestly, I have no idea."

"Wow thanks Harry, you're so helpful."  

"Well sorry. I have no siblings." he stated. 

"Let's go back. Its almost lunch. I'm starving."

We headed back to Hogwarts where everyone was already excitedly chattering and eating. 

"Mail's here!" exclaimed a student as the chatter grew even louder. 

Owls swooped in and dropped packages and letters from parents all around. Harry sat next to Ron and I sat next to Hermione. Our owl, Errol once again crash landed as laughs were heard including mine. I checked to see if he was okay before taking the letters from him. There were 4. One for me, Ron, Hermione and Harry all from my mum. Weird. I handed them out as an unfamiliar owl landed near Harry. 

He opened the letter and started reading it aloud. 

"Dear Harry, Molly's asked me if it was alright if everyone stayed at their house for Christmas break. And I've granted her permission as long as you want to go. Your father and I will be there the day before Christmas so don't worry about us. We're just travelling right now but we'll be home soon. Have fun Harry. Love, mum."

"That's great!" exclaimed Ron. 

Hermione opened her letter to see her invite to our house as well. 

"Awesome!" I said. 

Ron looked really scared actually. I laughed .

So two weeks together huh?

I rolled my eyes. 

Now, don't start getting any ideas Potter. 

Aw don't be like that Weasley. It's Christmas time. You never know what might happen.

----------------------------

Hey people! So guess I'm updating every other Friday! But I might update sometime in between just because you guys are so amazing but I would look forward 2 Fridays from now. 

How was the chapter? Do you like where it's going? Or not? Any ideas? Any suggestions? So yes, its almost Christmas break, if all the time turning and whatnot did not happen it would be about Easter. That's how it went in my head so....

Please vote and comment if you liked it!

I dedicate this chapter to....

Cait371

Courtney_Renee

1always_a_fangirl1

rainbow_unicorn_xx

_Lyric_Panda_

Mayadelevinge

MillEvans_Owl

Thank you all so much and remember if you want a dedication all you have to do is click that vote button or comment!

-forever_a_dreamer101

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

48.7K 1.4K 54
It's the story about Ginny Weasley falling in and out and again in love with none another than Harry Potter! Ginny is going through different phase...
11.9K 241 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
730K 19.1K 43
Hermione and Draco had been enemies from the first time they saw each other but something had happened in the years they were, Draco felt something t...
4.4K 112 17
Harry James Potter and his twin sister Olivia Jane Potter, discovered an amazing secret about themselves last year. They were actually a witch and a...