Revenge Gone Wrong ( Criminal...

By vanilla___

Book 2 in Criminal Love Series. This is Isabel and Marco's story. So what happens when you judge people bas... More

Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thriteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Important.
Final Chapter.
The Debt II

Chapter Six.

9.5K 314 10
By vanilla___

This chapter is unedited. 

Marco sat at the paved patio, inhaling deeply the smoke he had between his fingers. He ran his hand through his messy hair. It had been a week since they arrived at the boathouse.

Marco didn't like how Isabel decided to spend most of her time in her room. She didn't like to be near him or so he thought. He knew it was because of the attraction budding between them. He noticed how she would only come outdoors in the skimpy emerald two-piece suit when she wanted to go to the water.

He glared straight ahead as he thought about her. He thought it would be very easy to have her falling at his feet but she was very different. She kept her distance like she didn't like to be next to him.

He threw his smoke to the ground, frustrated. He stepped on it as he walks straight ahead to the beach for a swim. He was only in trunks because of the swim he had earlier that morning.

Marco got into the ice-cold water and hoped it would help cool his blood. His hard-on needed some loving and there was no one here to help.

*******

Isabel got up from her bed, rubbing her eyes as she made her way to the en suite. She washed her face before using the toilet. She didn't feel like taking a shower so early in the morning even if it was already given past nine so she brushed her teeth and made her way downstairs in her short nightgown.

She hoped Marco was still in bed now or outside. She didn't want to see him this morning. She didn't want him to lead him on or show any interest in him. She had talked to her close friend, Anna, about it. Anna had said he was an old guy looking for a lay because she was the only one there but she couldn't deny the attraction she felt when he was so close to her. She also kept her distance from him because she already had feelings for him and she didn't want them to grow.

From the smell, as she walked through the expansive hallway, she knew something was cooking. Her thoughts dampened as she remembered Sandra, the snobby housekeeper, who showed too much interest for her liking in Marco.

It was already killing her without speaking to him at all. She longed to have a long conversation with him. She liked hearing his voice, she thought smiling secretly as she walked into the kitchen.

To her surprise, Marco was in nothing but jeans that hung sexily off his waist. His muscular back was on full display. She watched how the muscles flexed as he moved his hand. She felt herself get hot, looking at him. He was cooking something.

Isabel took to liberty to walk to his side. She stood beside him with him still towering over her frame.

"Where's the snob?" Isabel said looking at his chiseled jaw.

Marco looked at her in shock. He masked his desire and lust as he saw her in nothing but the skimpy gown she wore. He didn't hear her coming in at all not that he was paying any attention to his surroundings. He was paying attention to getting his omelet done perfectly.

"Why the hell are you sneaking up on me?" He asked rudely not bothering to look at her second time.

An adorable frown graced her face. She didn't like the way he spoke to her. She felt a tinge of hurt that he didn't even glance at her more than once. She knew her body didn't have an effect on him.

"Hey!" She said finally. "It was you who didn't hear me. " She said as she watched him plate the egg with two strips of bacon. Her belly decided to make itself known by grumbling.

Her cheeks reddened as she patted her belly. Marco's head automatically turned to her flat belly. It wasn't hard for him to make the decision. He pushed the plate into her hands.

"Here. " He said as he walked to the fridge. He grabbed two eggs for himself.

"No umm, I'll make it myself. " She said dropping the plate on the table.

"Isabel I already said you can have it." He said, turning to look her in the eye. Her breath caught in her throat at the sexy smile on his face. He looked so handsome with that smile on his face. She held on the table before her legs gave out.

Marco cocked his eyebrows at her. He noticed the effect he had on her. He saw how tightly she held onto the table. He chuckled to himself as he watched her nod at him.

He turned back to the counter and slice the vegetables he wanted.

"Thank you. " Isabel said as she took her seat so she was looking at his back. She picked up the fork and began to eat. 

They both stayed in the kitchen in comfortable silence. 

"If you're talking about Sandra she called in sick," He said answering her initial question, not looking at her.

"Oh. "

Marco played his egg and bacon before he sat opposite her on the table. He sipped on the cup of coffee he made for himself.

Marco looked at her face free of makeup as she ate. Her cheeks were flushed and he knew it was not because of the heat because the air conditioner was working fine. It took him a great deal to remind himself she was only eighteen years old and he was a good number of years older than her but her body didn't do and help to remind him.

Isabel continued to munch on her delicious breakfast. How on earth was it that Marco could cook? He acted so bad boy and here he was making them breakfast.

"How is it that you can cook?" She asked as she raised her head. Her smile vanished from her face as she saw the way he was staring at her. Had he been staring at her since?

Marco took his time before he spoke.
"My mother wanted me to be able to move around the kitchen if I was to leave alone so I wouldn't starve to death." He said before he added, "but this is the only thing I can make. " He said grinning nonchalantly.

Isabel smiled at him too, wondering what on earth had come over him this morning.

"Well, I can make a number of meals. I learned from my aunt. "

"That's good for you. " He said as he continued his meal.

******

Isabel put her plate in the dishwasher before she was about to head for the confines of her room. She didn't like the way Marco kept staring at her. His eyes would dip down to her cleavage and back to her face. She was glad he couldn't see her legs. It was a wrong decision leaving her room in such a state, she thought.

As she circles the table heading for the door, Marco grabbed her wrist pulled her into his chest.

Her heaving chest was at his eye level. She was struggling to try and pull herself from his firm grip.

"Why are you running?" He asked. She knew what he meant, she had been running away from him ever since they arrived. She didn't want things to get too cozy with him.

"I-I-I." She stuttered before she looked into his eyes that were dancing in amusement. "Let go." She said as she stopped struggling, her breath catching in her throat.

"Shhh." He said as he pulled her closer to him. He buried his head in her neck. He smirked as her body relaxed and slackened in his arms. She mounded her body to his as she gave him full access to her slim neck.

Isabel placed her hand on his shoulders wanting to push him away but only pulled him to her when he started nibbling on a spot that had her moaning.

Isabel relaxed allowing herself to enjoy the moment. It wouldn't be so bad after all and she wouldn't let him go too far.

Marco stood to his full height and placed Isabel on the edge of the counter. He continued nibbling on the pleasure spot he had found on her neck, it had her clinging to him.

He ran his arms from her shoulder down her arms before he cupped her full breasts. He groaned when he noticed she wasn't wearing any bra. Her breasts felt so soft and firm at the same time. He massaged one in his hand before he ran his other hand down the length of her body to her knee.

Isabel let out a moan not bothering to shut her mouth anymore. She threw her head back. She loved the way Marco was making her body feel. She could feel herself moisten between her thighs. She had never really had a guy touch her breast without having a bra on and now she knew how good it felt.

Her legs only tightened around his waist when she felt his hand hitching her short gown up. She whimpered when she felt cold air hit her privates as he moved her panties to the side.

A loud moan left her mouth as Marco stroke her fiery cunt with his fingers.

"Oh fuck" she mumbled as she felt him rub circles on her clit. She cried out as he slipped a finger between her folds in her hot flesh.

Her moan was swallowed by the kiss Marco gave her. He thrust his tongue into her mouth, stroking every corner of her mouth.

Marco kept his thumb on her clit as he slipped another finger into her. Fuck, she was so tight, he thought as he tried to scissor his fingers inside her.

Her legs and arms tightened around him. He could just imagine himself thrusting into her repeatedly. How tightly her cunt would be wrapped around his cock. Damn, she would be a good lay.

Isabel moaned as he began to thrust two fingers into her in rhythms with his tongue stroking her mouth.

"That's it, baby," Marco said as she pulled her lips away from his, harshly. "Ride my fingers. " He said rocking her hips on his hand before he removed his hand and began to tweak her nipples through her gown.

"Oh oh oh," Isabel said as her very first orgasm was about to hit her. She cried out Marco's name as she reached her peak. She relaxed placing her head on his shoulder.

Marco put her panties back in positions before he continued stroking her clit that was still throbbing excitedly. The pleasure was still too new. Marco stepped away from before he put his fingers in mouth, licking off her juices. He watched how a disgusted look crossed her features before she walked out of the kitchen not saying a word.

Marco wondered what made him touch her that way. He was acting all hormonal around her. Still, he didn't get any personal benefits from the orgasm she received. He remembered as he watched the way her face changed each time he touched her clit.

He ran his hands through his hair before he made his way outside. He needed a smoke.

*******

Isabella looked at her swollen lips and flushed cheeks in the mirror. Oh God, who knew that could feel so good? She felt like such a naughty girl because of what they had done in the kitchen and she liked the feeling.

Her privates were still throbbing in her panties. Marco sure knew his way around a woman's womanhood, she thought as she remembered he hadn't even looked down. Of course, he does he's a manwhore, her brain told her.

The orgasm had relieved some tension in her body. No, she didn't feel apprehensive at all. She felt like a ball of happiness. Because of Marco's touch.

Isabel decided to treat herself with a shower before she would step out of her room again. She couldn't help but hope what happened would repeat itself again.

*************************************

Hey guys!!!
What do you think???? Let me know!!!!
Vanilla ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.3K 29
MATURE CONTENT +18 BOOK 2 Antonio had played Olivia since the first day they met...actually he had everything planned out before they even met. But b...
242K 7.4K 38
Playing a game of vengeance is as hard as breaking a rock, especially when that game is equally as dangerous as something much more powerful; Love. ...
19K 1K 36
🔘Ongoing🔘‼️MATURE‼️ This is book 2 of the Craft Series. To read book 1, Craft, head to my page to find. After Celia's shocking revelation at the e...
32.7K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...