Touch Me | BaekHyun

By BaeBaekhyun04

When your dad sells you to the club, he help and you became his lover. Loving you was enough but making you h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Final Chapter)
Special chapter (12)

Chapter 4

7.4K 138 11
By BaeBaekhyun04

It was already Friday and you and Baekhyun was still in bed, dreaming and cuddling each other. You got up and went to the bathroom to take shower, you wore your T-shirt and short. You dry your hair and comb it nicely making it falls on your shoulder.

"Baek! Get up its already 8 AM, go and shower I'll make breakfast" you said as you fold the blankets and out the pillows straight and neat, Baekhyun lazily walk to the bathroom and shower. Mean while, you prepared breakfast.

He sat down and wait for you to put the main food on the table, "wah! It looks delicious" he said and chew the food and taking a bite of the side dishes, after you finish eating you wash the dishes and go to the living room to watch TV with Baekhyun.

Suddenly, the bell rings and Baekhyun went to open the door, and guess who is it?
It was BaekHyun's parents. Baekhyun was shocked his parents was there to see him but most shockingly you was also there. You was shocked so you jumped a bit and bowed to them.

"BaekHyun! Who is this?" Mr. Byun asked with curiosity on his face, "Uh?she is my Girlfriend!" Baekhyun said hugging you. "Anyeonghaseyo! My name is Lee Jihyun." You bowed politely. Both Mr.Byun and Mrs.Byun was shocked but a smiled was plastered on  Mr.Byun's face. You quickly smile back but you saw Baekhyun' s mother not so happy.

"Baek? Do you mind explaining to me?" Mrs. Byun said sat down on the couch. "U-uh? Y-yeah!" Baekhyun said sitting down infront of both the parents and you just sat beside Baekhyun quietly keeping your head down. "Its like this mom, its not what your thinking ok? She is my classmate in the school. You see that time, me and the members just kinda tease her about something so, you know that ChanYeol is the happy virus so he told us to follow her to her house for fun.

So, we kinda followed and when we arrived at her house..i heard she shouting so i went inside her house and all i saw was she got slap from her step dad. I tried to block her dad from slapping again, and i almost got a slap from her dad but she pulled me back and got a 2nd slap. He kinda actually sell her to the club man, Which he always goes to drink and didn't pay so, he sell her to the club man and after that kick her out the house.

So, i was so angry as a friend, and i decide to help her out because she don't have any friends and don't have a place to stay. The next day, we kind of settled the problem and that day I called you Dad for help about the money! It was actually for her..that club man kinda of ask for that much money to release her so, I just ask for his account and send the money in his account.
Since, she had no where to go..I let her stay at the apartment and that's how she is living here." Baekhyun said and smiled his mom doesn't feel so happy, but his dad just smile "its good BaekHyun-ah for helping her.!" Mr.Byun said and you just smile at him.

"Thank You, Mr.Byun and Mrs.Byun for helping me and letting me stay at Baekhyun's apartment. I'm sorry if i cause trouble for you." You said and bowed at them and Mr.Byun smiled. Mrs.Byun just smiled a little but doesn't shows that much.

"Jihyun? Is it correct?" Mr. Byun said as he stare at you, "Y-yes!" You said stuttering and just looked away. "Just call me Abbuji (dad), since your BaekHyun's girlfriend you can call me abbuji. Its not that easy for me to tell someone to call me Abbuji but you open my heart and Baekhyun shows that your taking care of him very much." He said and Baekhyun chuckle.

"I think its the time, we should go home..and Baekhyun bring Jihyun to our house sometimes, you can introduce her to your brother." Mr.Byun said and Mrs.Byun followed him to the door. "Its nice to meet you Jihyun, hope you can come to our house soon!" Mrs.Byun said and hug you. You awkwardly hug back and bowed to them before leaving. "Bye!" Both the parents said and waved their hands to the kids before leaving.

(In the car with Baekhyun's parents)
"I think she looks gorgeous and she's perfect for Baekhyun. What I mean is Wife..Baekhyun's wife." Mr.Byun said and drive the car looking on the road. "I also think, but we have to test her first, like if she knows how to cook and take care of the house conditions then only we can decide for her being Baekhyun's wife." Mrs.Byun said thinking hard and Mr.Byun chuckle seeing his wife deciding for Baekhyun's future wife.

(Back to the couple.)
"It was awkward!" You said and made faces and Baekhyun laugh, "haha..i tried so hard explaining and they just give me a smile without saying something."  He said and walk to the living room. You just spend your whole day watching TV with Baekhyun. It was really boring but you just enjoyed cuddling with him on the sofa.

After some hours watching TV, Baekhyun decide to go shopping with you, and buy you some pretty clothes and for himself too.

"Jihyunie? Do you want to go out shopping?"  Baekhyun said and he hug you. You shrugged your shoulder but after seconds you nod your head. "If you want to go give me a kiss first." He said and you just punch his chest hard. "Stop being childish!" You said and quickly give him a peck on the lips.

He dress as usual and you wore your White V-neck T-shirt, Black skinny jeans and your pink color Nike shoes, you walk out with Baekhyun and he drive to the mall. You entered some random shop and Baekhyun followed. He pick some dress for you and casual clothes. He picked yours and he told to try them, you just followed his directions since, you don't have any money to buy the clothes.

You wore several clothes but, he told to pick them all. Your eyes widened at one of the clothes, it was very expensive more than what you expected. You just show Baekhyun the price tag and he just shrugged. "Its ok, anything for you Babe~" he said and payed with his card.

You just pouted and he drag you to some of the fancy restaurant. You just eat whatever he orders. Meanwhile, after ordering Baekhyun just stare at you and you just pouted and he smile cheesily. "Why are you pouting? Don't pouted, that clothes is not that expensive, I buy it because I love and cared for you." He said and you smirk.

"That's the first reasons, second why are you bringing me here..in this fancy restaurant? I'm not feeling very comfortable." You said as you shows your fingers here and there. He smile and hold your hands, its ok since there is no one in the room only you and Baekhyun. Its a private room. He then kiss it and rub your hands on his face. "One day your going to be mine forever." He said and you blushed.

After sometimes, the foods arrived and you ate deliciously. "Baek? I'm so full!" You said and lean back on the chair. "No, your not yet. We have to eat Ice-Cream ok?" He said and take your hands bringing you outside the restaurant and went to some Ice-Cream Shop. He order 2 strawberry Ice cream and you pouted again and pinch your cheeks.

After eating the delicious ice cream, Baekhyun decide to go home. He drove and you were just fulled and tired so, you rest you head on the window and listen to the sad song, after some minutes your eyes feel heavy and you sleep.

"Jihyunie? We're here!" Baekhyun said and he looked at you and saw you were sleeping, so he carry you to the apartment and lay you on the bed slowly. He kiss your cheeks making you awake. "Baek? You carry me till we reached the apartment? Why you didn't wake me up? Is your back hurting?" You said rubbing your eyes like a little kid.

"No, its ok! Just change your clothes and go to sleep." He said and take the shopping bags earlier and hang your clothes which he bought in the closet. You change your clothes to pajamas and walk out of the bathroom. You hug Baekhyun from behind he startled but hug you back. He dragged you to the bed and pushes you to lay and tuck you in the blankets.

He was about to go when you grabbed his arms, "where you going? Aren't you going to sleep?" You said and he nod his head. "I am, just wait I'm changing to sleeping clothes." He said and kiss your cheeks. He changed and jump on the bed.

You startled and hug him, your face was on his chest so, you bite his chest making him groan. You smiled and rubbed the place where you bite. "Goodnight Baby!" He said and kiss your crown. "Goodnight to you to, thank you for buying me clothes and went out with me." You said and snuggle into his neck.

The next morning, you and Baekhyun woke up because someone ringing the doorbell nonstop, so you and Baek walk out to see who's there. When Baekhyun opens the door, suddenly a woman appear with a big luggage bag and hug Baekhyun. You was shocked to see her, you don't even know her but she's hugging your boyfriend.

"Baekkoong, I miss you!" She said and you just weirdly looked at her, she pushed you aside and went inside the apartment with her luggage. "T-Taeyeon?" Baekhyun said stuttering. "Mm..who is this? Your maid?" The woman called Taeyeon pointing you. "She's my......m-my.. Dad's friend daughter!" Baekhyun said looking at your eyes and look back at Taeyeon.

You was shocked of what Baekhyun said, inside your heart it feels like someone stabbed it with a knife. Even though you felt hurt but you just acted along, "anyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Jihyun. Nice to meet you!" You shake hands and you feel like she gripping hard on your hands. "I'm Kim Taeyeon! Baekhyun's girlfriend." She purposely said loudly on the 'Girlfriend' part.

You just sighed and walk to the bedroom, closed the door and locked it. You feel your heart so aching, you cried slowly and tears rolled down your eyes to your cheeks, you sobbed and wipe your tears. "Lee Jihyun! Don't cry..you already know that he's a playboy that's why he already had a girlfriend before you. Just act like your his friend! Now stop crying and go shower." Your heart says everything and you just followed, you still sobbed when showering but you let it all out when your almost finish shower. You brush your teeth and walk out of the bathroom. You wore grey T-Shirt which says 'Back Off He's Mine!!!' And a black short and you tied your hair into a pony and let some hair fall on the side.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun and Taeyeon just talked about random stuffs. "So, what makes you comeback here?" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon smirk. "Baekkoong, what do you think of me coming back here? Of course, it was coming back for you!" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun smiled.

You was about to open the door but Baekhyun rushed inside and locked it, "I'm so sorry Jihyun, but can you help me this time only? Please? Act like my friend please?  I'm begging you please? I'll tell you the whole story later ok? Please, help me!" He said and you just looked down and in your heart it says no, but you can't just avoid it because you had nowhere to go but only to act along. "Fine!" You said angrily and Baekhyun face change, "why are you Mad?" He said and hold your shoulders. You push his hands and walk outside.

Taeyeon just sat there looking around, so you decide to talk to her. "So, since when you had been Baekhyun's girlfriend?" You asked Taeyeon and she rolled her eyes, "why do you care? Your just a maid in this house, why do you need to know about our personal lives?" Taeyeon said rudely and smirk. "I'm not for your information!" You reply her back rudely, as she started first.

"So, Taekoong do you want to go somewhere? Since, you told me you just got back from USA, we can go anywhere if you want." Baekhyun said and you was already boiling inside, but you kept calm.  "Shall we? Can we go to Meondeong  street? (A/N: I just made up a name for the street, but its not real in Korea!) I miss the fashion street so much! But, is she following us?" Taeyeon said and she point to you when she asked Baekhyun wether you are coming or not.

"Its up to her if she wants to follow us or not." Baekhyun said and goes to comb his hair. "Better say no, or else you'll get a slap from me." Taeyeon said patting your hair and pulled it hard. "Fuck off!" You said and pulled her hand. "So, your coming Jihyun?" He asked and you just looked at Taeyeon with a smirk. "No! Just go with your AF fancy girlfriend!" You said while rolling your eyes.

They went and before going to the door Taeyeon holds Baekhyun arms and wink at you. Baekhyun didn't even say goodbye to you or force you to come. After they went, you cried and wipe your tears when the door bell rings just after 45 minutes they're gone. You open the door revealing 11 guys smiling at you.

You just chuckle at them and invite them in, "where is Baekhyun hyung?" Kai asked and other members went to sit at the couch and some sitting down. "Baekhyun went out with his 'girlfriend'." You said doing a peace signs and bending it down went the girlfriend part is said. "But you are his girlfriend!" Chanyeol said and you sob.

They looked at you and shrugged their shoulders at each other, "what happened can you tell us?" Suho oppa said and Sehun hug you and patting your back. "I don't even know the whole story since, Baekhyun did not tell me about his ex..i think so its his ex. Her name is Kim..Taeyeon. They went out together, i was going to follow but she threaten me saying "better say no, or else you'll get a slap from me." Baekhyun even said I'm his dad's friend daughter instead of saying i'm his girlfriend." you cry and other gasped and look at you sadly.

"This guy need a beating from me, i'll choke him to death." D.O said and you laugh while crying. "Stop making jokes! Its not fun!" You said laughing but tears rolling down to your cheeks. Xiumin oppa who is kind take a box of tissue and gave you. "Do you want to know the whole story?" Chanyeol said making you looked at him and nod. "Kim Taeyeon was Baekhyun's girlfriend who dumped him for going to USA to study, she was his first love till now he couldn't forget her, that's why he tease you a lot and wanted to make you his because he was hurt from that he said to me and not to tell anyone else but i'm telling it to you guys, he was just playing with you all this time, because he knows that Taeyeon is going to comeback again for him, but for a short period of time he wins your heart and make you his. But, today Taeyeon came he change right?" Chanyeol said making everyone angry.

"If hyung hurt my noona, i wont forgive him!" Sehun said and others agreed. You don't know what to say, but you really feel so sad, thank god EXO came and comforts you. "Hey guys, thank you for comforting me, but i need to get out of this apartment now..i'm so sorry but please don't tell Baekhyun where i am. I know he wont search for me, and forget me cause he's with his love. But please keep a secret with me, don't tell Baekhyun where i go or live. And i have to go pack before he gets home." You said and they agree to promise you and Suho and Luhan oppa helped you pack.

"Please..don't tell Baekhyun anything, Chanyeol ah! I'm relying on you, if you tell him..I'm really going to be angry. Since your close with him, don't even speak a word about me to him or saying my name. Bye guys, i'll miss you!" You said and they group hug you.

"You should go now, before he comeback! Bye Take care!" They all bid goodbyes and you got out of the apartment. You walk around somewhere and took a cab and goes to the airport. Actually, your best friend is going to comeback to Korea today from California, she text you like a week ago. Park Yuju, is your best friend from child but, she had to go out of the country because she needs to study about business.

You waited for her at the gate, and she came out looking pretty. "Jihyun-ah!!! I miss you!!!" She shouted and you hug her. "I miss you too!" You said and hug her back. You went to a restaurant and eat with her. You order a lot of foods cause she's going to pay. "So, did you found what i asked you?" You said and she give the documents.

Cr: BaeBaekhyun04

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 8.1K 28
Park Chanyeol × Byun Baekhyun _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ An innocent teacher - student relation #52 in english #70 in chanbaek ʙᴇɢɪɴ: 17.08.17 ᴇɴᴅ: 10.01.18
47.7K 1.5K 12
Byun Baekhyun wanted someone to be with him, so he wished on a shooting star. And the shooting star brought him a cupid, Park Chanyeol, to find a boy...
3.2K 142 16
I'm not addicted to one type of love I want to get everything this heart wants I'm not greedy I just want to be honest Is it a bad guy? To get you al...
143 9 3
He loves me, he loves me not. I am Baekhyun's best friend's little sister. Baekhyun, being a gentleman he is, always taking good care of me. He knows...