Anything For A Friend

By bluriver

Rhiannon Spencer, the sister of his best friend, has been the object of Max's affections since his childhood... More

Chapter 1 - The Kiss
Chapter 2 - The College Drop Off
Chapter 3 - The Fourth of July Picnic
Chapter 4 - The Favor
Chapter 5 - Anything For A Friend
Chapter 6 - Friday Night
Chapter 8 - Bittersweet Sunday
Chapter 9 - Life Apart
Chapter 10 - To The Beach
Chapter 11 - The Club
Chapter 12 - The Results
Chapter 13 - Spill It
Chapter 14 - Prelude to the Truth
Chapter 15 - The Reveal
Chapter 16 - Bliss
Chapter 17 - Uh Oh
Chapter 18 - The Homecoming
Chapter 19 - The Wedding Eve
Chapter 20 - Here Comes The Bride
Chapter 21 - The Wedding Night
Chapter 22 - Newlyweds
Chapter 23 - Oh Baby
Epilogue
Chapter 6 - Friday Night (with details)

Chapter 7 - On Saturday

250K 2.8K 287
By bluriver

This chapter is a little longer than I wanted it to be, but I couldn't decide which parts to cut. I apologize if the read seems redundant, but I don't know how to get the characters' thoughts across otherwise. I hope you enjoy it!

Rhiannon

I woke up Saturday to the early morning sun shining in my window and yawned. I was in my bed, with my purple fleece blanket wrapped around me, but I felt.....strange. Then I noticed the arm that was draped over me, and the previous night's events came flooding back into my mind. Ah, Max had wanted to cash in the favor early, and I had been all too willing to let it happen. Not once, but three times. I was a little sore, but I couldn't help notice the shivers of delight that ran through my body as I recalled every detail from the night before.

Max had been such a gentleman, but had managed to be more aggressive than I would have originally given him credit. I had imagined a thousand different scenarios when it came to my 'deflowering,' but none of them compared to what this powerhouse of a kid....er, young adult did for me. He was more than amazing. I'd read so many stories about women losing their virginity, some bad, some good, but none like what had happened with us. Why did I have to give him back? Because he's in HIGH SCHOOL, I reminded my warped conscience. Ugh, why me? He also had Katie, and I had Dane.

I jumped out of bed, on a mission to brush my teeth. I didn't know if Max would be feeling amorous at any point today, but I didn't want my morning breath to get in the way. As I was standing up, I noticed a green shirt on the ground. It looked like....it WAS my pajama shirt, I suddenly realized. I looked down to see my bare chest. Agh! Then I remembered sliding down onto the floor. Max must have put me to bed without clothes. After everything we had done, I still felt embarrassed for having slept next to him naked. Oh well, nothing I could do about it now.

I threw my shirt on, then tracked down my pants and undies, which I didn't hesitate to put on as well. I headed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I thought about getting back into bed, but I opted for cooking breakfast instead. After the workout we'd both had, I was starved, and I was sure he must be, too. I walked down the hall past Bria's room, and entered our kitchen. I opened the fridge door and removed eggs and bacon, setting them on the island in the middle of the room. I then reached into the cupboard above the fridge for the pancake mix, and put that there as well. I began to prepare a proper breakfast. Bria would be proud.

About thirty minutes later, I had managed to make about ten pancakes, along with scrambled eggs and bacon. Max must have smelled them, because as soon as I finished, I heard the bathroom door close. Five minutes later, I heard it open, and Max appeared in the kitchen shortly after. He looked delicious in only his striped boxers. "Morning," Max said, looking anywhere but at me. Was he embarrassed? Did he regret what had happened? Was I a disappointment?

"Morning," I said, looking at the floor. "Do you want breakfast?" I asked.

"I sure do. I'm famished," he said.

"Yeah, we had a pretty good workout last night," I said, trying to feel the waters as I served him his breakfast.

His eyes slowly made their way to my face as he took a bite of his eggs. They lit up when he let a trace of a smile break through his features. "We really did, didn't we?" he agreed.

Supershy Max had left the building. My regular Max was back. "You don't regret it?" he asked warily, as I sat down across from him with my own plate of food.

"Not for a minute," I replied. "You?"

"Well, I might regret not being able to repeat it a fourth time, but otherwise? Not at all." He looked at me in a way that made me feel as if he were studying my reaction to this comment.

"That might have made it better, if that's even a possibility," I exclaimed. That was a response he seemed to like, because he sat taller in his chair, and a smile spread over his face every couple of minutes. I meant it, too. I wasn't a person who was obsessed with sex (obviously), but he brought out something in me I didn't know was there. For instance, he could have taken me right there in the kitchen, and I would have let him. What was wrong with me?

"What do you want to do today?" I asked, trying to change the subject. The butterflies were back, and getting them to leave was proving to be a challenge.

He stared at me for a second. "I don't care," he answered, "whatever you want to do is fine with me."

I hated making decisions. What did I want to do? Honestly, I wanted to stay inside all day with him and let him have his way with me on every piece of furniture in the apartment. Realistically, I just wanted to be close to him for as long as I could. Sunday morning was approaching faster than I thought possible, and any time with Max was better than no time at all. "I don't know. I could show you around. We could go to the park and check out the lake. We could also walk through the museum. We could even check out the campus you were supposed to tour," I offered.

He seemed a little disappointed by my answer. "Any of those things are fine," he said with minimal excitement.

I thought of saying something, but was I brave enough to suggest it? Since he was courageous enough to come to my apartment and ask me to sleep with him, I could muster up the courage for this. "I'd also like to take a shower with you.". I spit out the words as fast as my lips would cooperate.

His eyes widened, and he looked at me in wonder. "What?" he asked, as if he thought he might have heard me incorrectly.

I ran my fingers through my messy hair nervously. Sex definitely didn't make for a good hair stylist. "I'm going in to take a shower. I might stop by Bria's room first to see if she's got any protection that we can use and replace. If she does, I'd really like it if you joined me, but only if you're up for it......figuratively and literally," I said, looking him in the eye.

"I wouldn't miss it. Let me know if Bria comes through for us. And while you're at it, see if she's got any Silicone-based.......stuff. I read about how getting down in the shower can hurt without it," he said excitedly.

"You've read about it?" I asked him. "What haven't you read about?"

As he walked over to the sink to deposit his breakfast dishes, he just laughed. Then he said, "People of my generation use this tool called the internet. It's easy to research anything you can think of, like a collection of encyclopedias at your fingertips. Some individuals from your generation might be unfamiliar with it," he teased.

I laughed. "You suck," I kidded. "I know how to use the internet," I screamed, running towards him and tickling him. "Right now, there's another tool I'm more interested in using," I whispered playfully in his ear, touching him lightly between the legs. He broke from my tickle embrace and turned around to face me. We were eye to eye for a second before his lips were on mine and his hands were, well, on every one of my parts they could possibly reach. Oh yeah, I could tell he was ready for the shower. I just hoped Bria had what we needed in her room.

He lifted my shirt over my head, and started nuzzling the twins, when I thought I should stop him. This....arrangement with Max was, by far, one of the most magnificent things that had ever happened to me, but the last thing I needed in my mixed up life was a baby. I could just see me on the news now, having a high school senior's love child. At least I wasn't a teacher.

I used every morsel of self-control I had in me, and pulled myself away from him. It was no easy feat, especially since he was ready to forge ahead. "Max," I managed to whisper breathlessly, "we need to stop for a minute." I gasped in surprise as his mouth moved to my stomach. "Max," I repeated, grabbing hold of his head with both of my hands. I backed away so that he couldn't easily reach me.

He looked up at me pleadingly. "What?" he asked, coming out of the fog that seemed to envelop him.

I took a few steps back, putting the kitchen table in between us. I didn't trust myself to stay away from him. Maybe this was why the 'no kissing' rule was created. I didn't know about him, but as soon as my lips touched his, all bets were off. I was putty in his, as it turned out, very capable hands.

"I'll be right back. You stay here," I commanded, trying to look stern. I put my shirt back on and walked into Bria's room. I opened her "naughty drawer." She had named it that when she and Jason had become serious, and told me that if I was ever in a predicament, to check in there first. I found it amusing at the time, since I was not seeing anyone, but now found myself needing it like the people on the Titanic needed lifeboats.

I saw a condom box near the top. What was all this stuff? I better not let Max see it. He probably read about awesome ways to put everything in here to good use that would tempt me to want to try. I was only here for birth control. I picked up the yellow box and looked inside. There were four left. I took one, closed the drawer, and started toward the door. Right before I was over the threshold, I remembered the other thing Max told me about. I went back, rummaging through the drawer to see what she had. I picked up one bottle, but it said water-based. If she didn't have any, our plans might have to change. I didn't want our plans to change.

"I found some!" I heard Max yell from the bathroom. I shut the "naughty drawer" and made my way to where he was. When I got there, Max was holding up the bottle of lube liked he'd won a prize. "It was in this drawer," he said, pointing to the drawer in the vanity that held Bria's bathroom things.

"Awesome," I said. Crisis averted. Now onto the new problem that had popped into my mind. I really didn't want him seeing me in broad daylight. It had been pretty dark last night, with only my small lamp for lighting. It was morning, and the sun was shining through the glass blocks in the bathroom, lighting up every inch of possible space. He would see every flaw on my body and run home to Katie, I thought momentarily. I knew he wasn't that superficial, but I didn't want to disappoint him.

"What are you thinking about?" Max inquired. "Are you too sore?" He had a concerned expression on his face.

I shook my head. "No, I'm not sore enough to let it stop me. I'm just thinking about something else. Don't worry about it," I said, not wanting to get into it.

"Is it Dane?" he asked.

"No," I said. "It's nothing." I wished he would drop it.

"Rhia, I'm not doing this if you don't tell me, and that's a promise." He looked at me with frustration in his eyes.

My body was practically aching for his touch, so I said, "I'm scared you won't like my body in the daylight."

"That's all?" he laughed. "I feel like John Mayer when I'm with you because your body is a wonderland," he said with a cheesy grin. "I'm serious, though. My body obviously likes yours very much, or last night would not have been as great as it was. Stop worrying."

With that, he walked over to me and whisked my shirt over my head. He was a quick study. He started where he had left off in the kitchen. He was a maniac, but I loved it. At some point, we both ended up without any clothes, and stepped into the shower. We began soaping each other up, with the warm water falling all around us. It was steamy on so many levels.

His lips were all over me, and I was trying to do the same for him. He stopped abruptly, and looked at me. "Do you think you can put your right leg on my right shoulder?" he asked.

Oh no, I thought. I bet he read about this trick. "I'm willing to try," I replied. After we rinsed, we lubed up and I attempted my gymnastic move of the day. I was shocked when I had no trouble resting my foot on his shoulder. The promise of ecstasy did wonders for my flexibility. He put the condom in place, and our bodies fit together like two pieces of an intricate puzzle. Let me just say, he can read up all he wants on new positions because that experience was out of this world.

We were both breathing heavily when all was said and done. He washed his hair and left me to wash mine. He had offered to wash mine, but there were some things this girl liked to do on her own. Plus, I wanted to take him around town. We also needed more condoms. If he would have stayed in the shower, things might have gotten out of hand.

After we were both dressed, we cleaned up the mess we had left in the kitchen. When we were ready to go, we got into Max's Civic and drove to a nearby pharmacy. I purposely directed him to one where Dane and I did not frequent. I didn't want Dane finding out about this.

We were looking at our choices, and decided that we'd need a pack of more than three but less than twelve. (We weren't animals. Ha ha.) There was a ten piece variety pack on sale, and we settled on that. That meant a possibility of nine times in the next twenty-four hours, since we had to replace one of Bria's. Yesterday, I would have laughed at this scenario, but now I thought it might be a possibility. Oh, the pleasant difference a day makes.

"You know, I really hate this thong," I complained to Max as we walked to the car. He had requested that I wear a dress and a thong for our outing. As uncomfortable as I was, I was sure that there was a method to his madness. I went along with it out of curiosity, but my wedgie was anything but sexy. Ouch. I only had the stupid pair of underwear because my friend Autumn had bought them as a gag gift for me once. All my friends knew that bikini cut underwear was the most risqué lingerie I could handle. Sexy was NOT my middle name.

"Just put up with it a little while longer. I don't think you'll be sorry," he said, a glint of mischief showing in his eyes.

"You're crazy, but I like it," I exclaimed. We got into the car, and I directed him to the lake. It was an unseasonably warm day. Max wore a lightweight blue hoodie over his green T, and I wore a gray hoodie over my black knee-length, A-line dress.

We parked and exited the car, walking side by side to the lake. Max ran back to get something, then joined me again. His eyes kept falling on my right hand. "I wouldn't be opposed to some handholding. This weekend is all about you, as far as I'm concerned," I explained. He smiled, oh, how I loved those lips. Then he took my right hand in his left, and held it firmly in his grasp. We might as well have been having sex, the feeling of my hand in his brought me unexplainable pleasure.

We stood at the edge of the lake watching the ducks swim in the water. He put me in front of him then, and wrapped his arms protectively around me. I leaned back against him and closed my eyes. My body was tingling from the contact alone. This never happened with Dane. I couldn't be falling in love with Max, could I? Nah. This was all lust driven, I was sure of it. It was just that it felt so genuine.

We stood like that for awhile, then decided to sit on a nearby park bench. Twenty minutes later we stood, walking hand in hand down the path. We had walked about five hundred feet when I began to feel frisky. I pulled Max off the path, over near a tree. He had a shocked expression as I took his face in both my hands and pulled it to mine, my lips hungrily searching out his. Our tongues were entwined within seconds. His hands were in my hair, pulling our faces even closer together. I shouldn't have done this here, I thought, as I felt him growing against me.

"I was going to suggest this, but chickened out," he said breathlessly when his tongue broke free from mine. His hands took a break from touching me as he pulled a square foil package out of his pocket (so that's what he had gone back for). We stopped kissing as he fumbled around for a second, opening it. I helped by getting his jeans and boxers discreetly out of the way, then he made sure he was suited up.

"Just act like we're making out against the tree," he said, making sure our bodies were strategically positioned, and that my thong was not an obstacle. We were extra quiet, and the results were extra hot. I actually reached the point of no return twice, as did he. One or two people had come by on the trail, but for all they knew, we were a couple of hormonal teenagers making out against a tree. We must not have appeared suspicious at all, which made the whole experience even hotter.

There were restrooms nearby, where we cleaned up afterward. We then walked hand in hand back to the car. Honestly, Dane and I made out all the time, and it had yet to result in sex. I still couldn't get over the fact that every time Max kissed me, things got out of control. More than that, I liked it. Alot.

"Was putting up with the wedgie worth it?" Max asked.

"Oh yeah," I exclaimed, "I've definitely suffered more for much less." We laughed.

I felt like sex wasn't even enough to get me as close to Max as I needed to be. I always knew he'd been a sweetheart, and his crush on me had been flattering, but he was so much more than I could have ever imagined. That old song, Melt With You by Modern English came to mind, because that's what I wanted to do, melt with Max.

"You zoning out on me again?" he asked, staring at me from the driver's seat.

"Sorry," I apologized, taking the hand he had resting on the gear shift and holding it between mine. "I think we should promise each other that we won't let our physical feelings overtake our afternoon out. Let's go to the museum and tour the campus without any hanky panky. What we did back there was exhilarating, and I enjoyed it, but I'll feel trashy if it happens again," I said, hoping he'd understand.

He smiled. "I guess that means nothing but handholding until we get back to your place, then?" he offered.

"We can still kiss," I added.

"Ha! We have yet to end a kiss with anything besides sex. I think we're becoming addicts," he laughed. He was right, though. Our appetites for each other were insatiable. "I know another safety measure we can use," Max added. "The condoms stay locked in the car. You are super serious when the pregnancy issue comes up." He knew me so well. No protection, no intercourse, it was as simple as that.

We drove to the museum, and walked through each exhibit. We only held hands, and our desire for more remained at bay. Next, we toured the campus Max had lied to his mom about so that his story remained believable. We decided on a nearby restaurant for dinner, knowing if we didn't eat in public, we might not eat at all.

We talked over dinner about my job as a journalist, and he told me about his plans to become an electrician. As we were finishing up our meal, a look filled with intensity covered Max's face. He quickly asked for the check, paid, and practically drug me out of there. "Max," I practically shouted, "what's wrong?"

As we both entered the car and shut the doors, he turned to me and exclaimed, "I want you again, but we promised not until we're at your place, so I'm making sure we get there as quickly as possible." I looked over at him, and could tell he was definitely not kidding. If I would have been kinkier, I would have taken care of things en route. As it turns out, I'm just not that kind of girl. Maybe Katie would do that kind of thing for him in the near future. It made me sick just thinking about her touching my Max.

Needless to say, we made it all the way to the door of the apartment building before Max lost his self-control. "Sorry, I can't wait," was all I heard before he turned me around and stuck his tongue down my throat. He tasted like perfection. He had been chewing wintergreen flavored gum. I could tell.

We managed to get inside and up the steps somehow without becoming completely indecent. Good thing we'd remembered our drugstore purchase. After some trouble with the key where things looked as if they might happen in the hallway, we made it inside and succumbed to our desires on the sofa. The way he could go from meek Max to lover extraordinaire in zero to sixty amazed me.

We cuddled on the couch while watching a movie, my head in his lap. I enjoyed our down time as much as our active time. As he sat there, twisting my hair in his fingers, I couldn't get over how comfortable that I felt with him....in all situations.

As the credits from the movie rolled on the TV screen, we both stood up and stretched. I told Max that I was going to take a bath, since I felt somewhat sticky from our session at the park. I was in the tub for about five minutes when Max showed up in his boxers and asked if he could join me. Of course I agreed (he'd planned ahead and brought the condom with him), and let me just say that I never knew a bath could be quite so stimulating.

We were lying in bed a little over a half hour later, and we couldn't help but connect one more time. Seriously, my mind convinced me that this was getting ridiculous, but my body told me otherwise. We had barely finished before I drifted off, where I dreamed of nothing but Max. I didn't want to give him up the following day, but that was the deal we'd made, and I'd stick to it.

Max

I awoke on Saturday when I heard Rhee get out of bed. I feigned sleep, because I wasn't sure whether she was planning on canoodling anymore today. I also had a major case of morning wood, and had to pee like no one's business. My senses were still heightened from the previous night of exquisite lovemaking, and I wanted to bask in it a little longer before focusing back on reality. Plus, I didn't want her thinking I had any expectations, even though I would have loved to put last night on repeat over and over and over again.

When I heard her walk down the hall and start moving things around in the kitchen, I knew I was safe. I jumped out of bed and made a beeline for the bathroom. I resisted pleasuring myself in case Rhia felt energetic after breakfast. After a slight struggle, I let out my pee, and my problem was solved.

I brushed my teeth while I was in the bathroom. I was thankful that I had put my toothbrush in there when I brought my things into Rhia's place the day before. Morning breath was not attractive. I ran back into her room to find my boxers. I found them laying on top of Rhia'a dresser. I laughed, thinking of how desperate we'd been that last time we'd allowed our passion to overcome us.

I walked into the kitchen, unable to look at her. I was afraid that whatever magic we had experienced the night before would be gone. She'd agreed to help me lose my virginity, and she'd tripled that deal. I couldn't ask for anything else from her, even if the sight of her in those kid-like PJ's and her crazy sex hair pushed me over the edge. I had to break out the two digit by two digit mental multiplication.

I was hesitant to look directly at her, since I wasn't sure how she would interpret last night, how she'd expect me to act. That was the one drawback of having sex with the one I was in love with under the guise that it was for the sake of the experience. I had no frame of reference to use as a guide. I wasn't just some horny kid out to have a good time. I was using every minute of my time with Rhiannon so that I could have these memories to fall back on when we went back to our regularly scheduled lives. Sometimes I wished I didn't love her so much, but mostly, I didn't know what I'd do without her.

After she served me breakfast and made a lighthearted comment about our sexcapades, I knew it was okay to resume normal conversation. "You don't regret it?" I asked as she began eating her breakfast.

She claimed she didn't. I mentioned something about wishing there was a fourth time, to try to gauge how open she would be to continue exploring each other.

"That might have made it better, if that's even a possibility," she replied. Yes! I took that as a sign that she was most likely game for more rolling in the sheets action.

She asked what I wanted to do. I wanted to do her, to put it mildly. Focus, Max, I thought to myself. She's probably expecting a better response than that. If we were going to do something outside of the walls of our "love nest," I'd just as soon let her make the decision. "I don't care," I offered, "whatever you want to do is fine with me."

I caught sight of one of her nipples through her pajama shirt, and my mind was everywhere but on what she was saying. I heard museum, park, campus. Definitely didn't hear sex or any of its relatives come out of her succulent mouth. What I wanted to do to that mouth. Oh no. Eighteen times eighteen is what? Think, Max, think, you need to answer her question. "Any of those things are fine," I managed to say. I kept it vague as to not give away that what she had just said fell on deaf ears.

Then, I noticed her mouth opening again. I could have sworn she said, "I'd also like to take a shower with you." She had said it so quickly, and with my mind teetering into the gutter, I wasn't sure if she'd said that she'd like to pick flowers with me or something else completely unsexy. Her cheeks were flushed, though, and she looked nervous. She was sexy when she was nervous. She might have said "shower."?

"What?" I asked, my voice hardly audible.

She did! She did say shower. She was talking about it, and we didn't have condoms. Bria might have one for us to "borrow," she explained. Then I suggested the lube, but I couldn't bring myself to say the actual word. I knew we could use it, though. She had to be sore from the night before, and I had read that the shower could be brutal without the right amount of slipperiness.

She found it funny that I had looked it up. I started razzing her about being old and not using the internet, and she started tickling me. There was only so much a young guy could take after the promise of near future shower sex, and now her hands were all over me. Her breath was tickling my ear, her hands traveling between my legs and brushing my bulge just enough to make it practically unbearable. I knew she could feel me against her, but she kept on going.

I knew we needed protection, but I was on autopilot, taking her shirt off, nuzzling her chest. It was just big enough to feel cozy, but not so big that it threatened to suffocate me. I could feel her hesitate, probably afraid that we were headed somewhere from where we could not return. Trouble was, I was going there, fast. My mind was telling me to stop, but my body wasn't listening.

She was pulling away from me now, but I wouldn't take no for an answer. I heard her whispering that we needed to stop for a minute, but I was battling the primal urges within me. My mouth moved to her stomach. "Max," she said louder this time, then grabbed my head with her hands. She started pulling away from me again. I craved her, I needed her.

Finally, I fought through my body's protests, and asked, "What?"

She was leaving now, probably going to look for a condom in Bria's room. She told me to stay put, grabbing her shirt and putting it back on. I loved how she was so modest about her body, yet she was not afraid to let me touch her. I heard her rummaging around in Bria's drawer, but I decided to check the bathroom. She was taking far too long, and I was getting needier by the second.

I looked through two drawers in the bathroom. The first had cleaning supplies in it, so I closed it. The second had to be Rhia's. It smelled like her. The third drawer looked promising. I found baby oil, rubbing alcohol, and, dingdingding, silicone-based lube. "I found some!" I yelled, a little too excitedly. She came to the doorway, and seemed....relieved for a second, then looked worried a minute or so later.

"What are you thinking about?" I questioned. "Are you too sore?" I wanted to do this more than words could say, but if she was hurting, I would cancel. Guess that wasn't the problem, though, because she turned girly on me in two seconds flat. I had to threaten to opt out of our shower fun to get her to admit that she was insecure about me seeing her in the daylight. Come on! Even though she was beautiful to me, I'm sure she had flaws. It was just that I didn't see them. Anytime she was naked in front of me, I was completely focused on the task at hand. She wasn't a nude model in an art class. I gave some corny line about a John Mayer song and reminded her how hot the night before had been because our bodies liked each other.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pounced, and got her shirt off her head in a flash. It didn't even come close to getting stuck like before. We managed to get in the shower as our bodies writhed under each others' touch. The water was all around us, intensifying the situation. I had to ask her something before we went too far.

"Do you think you can put your right leg on my right shoulder?" I asked. I had read about how it optimized sensations in small spaces.

"I'm willing to try," she responded. That was my girl. After we rinsed, she swung her leg up onto me like a champ. I made sure both the condom and lube were where they needed to be, and we got down to business. The website wasn't wrong. The whole experience was mind blowing.

I had to laugh at how adamant she had been about me not washing her hair afterward. She was hilarious. It was better for us to avoid temptation anyway. The weekend would be ruined if we ended up doing the deed without the proper prophylactics. She would be worried she was pregnant, and with us, the morning after pill was off the table. Even though a baby would be a hassle, we decided over dinner the previous night that we would keep the baby if we became pregnant. Her attitude about this made me love her more.

We got dressed and cleaned up our breakfast dishes. I was excited when she walked into the kitchen wearing a black dress. "Did you wear what I suggested?" I asked. I had looked into doing it in public (hey, I'd been fantasizing about this for years), and all scenarios required a dress and no underwear on the woman. I didn't think she'd be up for the no underwear idea, so I suggested the thong. You would have thought I was asking her to walk around naked. She cracked me up.

"Yeah," she said, not sounding happy.

"Lemme see," I said playfully, lifting up her dress. "Ooh, Mama," I said, "you did it!" I gave her behind a playful squeeze as we walked out of the building. We got into my car, and headed to the pharmacy for supplies, where we decided on a ten pack box of condoms.

I loved that, even though she was out of her element wearing that thong, she had done it because I'd asked if she would. I could handle her complaining because it was kind of my fault, and because her insecurities about such things was part of what made her so attractive to me. I smiled and hinted of better things to come.

She seemed to enjoy the suspense. I hoped she was still enjoying me. I secretly hoped that every time Dane touched her in the future that she wouldn't be able to help but think of me, although I'd rather he kept his meaty paws off of her.

We were about one hundred feet away from the car when I remembered I'd forgotten a condom. It never hurt to be prepared. When I caught up to her, she let me hold her hand. It was nice.

We stood at the edge of the lake watching the ducks swim in the water. I put my arms around her and she leaned back into me. Our bodies were a perfect fit. Standing there with her made me feel complete. Sex was awesome, but any two people can have sex. Don't get me wrong, I wanted it. This was something completely different, though. I felt completely connected to her in that moment. How was I going to manage without her?

We stood like that for awhile, then decided to sit on a nearby park bench. Twenty minutes later we stood, walking hand in hand down the path. I had just given up on the idea of outdoor sex, thinking it might be too much. Just then, she pulled me over toward a tree slightly off the path and started mauling me. I put my almost discarded plan into action.

"I was going to suggest this, but chickened out," I said in one of the few seconds where my tongue wasn't otherwise engaged. I was so excited, I almost dropped the condom. Rhia helped with the mechanics, trying to make us look inconspicuous.

"Just act like we're making out against the tree," I suggested. I couldn't believe how quiet we managed to be. Having her lips on mine while I was inside her, plus having to refrain from making noise, sent me over the edge....twice. I felt her respond accordingly. It seemed like as long as our lips were touching, our bodies were completely in sync. I wasn't sure if that was the norm, but it certainly spiced things up.

We were able to clean up at the restrooms nearby. Then, I took her hand in mine as we walked back to the car. My legs were tired from what we'd just done, but I was okay with that. It was the best form of working out that existed.

"Was putting up with the wedgie worth it?" I asked my very ladylike friend. She seemed to think the inconvenience had not been in vain.

"You zoning out on me again?" I asked after we had gotten into the car. She had been staring off into space, and she even sighed once.

"Sorry," she apologized. Holding my free hand, she came up with a plan. "I think we should promise each other that we won't let our physical feelings overtake our afternoon out. Let's go to the museum and tour the campus without any hanky panky. What we did back there was exhilarating, and I enjoyed it, but I'll feel trashy if it happens again."

I sort of agreed with her. I was starting to feel like a character on a reality TV series. I could hear the host saying, "Where will sex addicts Max and Rhiannon do the nasty next? Stay tuned to find out."

As nice as it felt to share myself with her, I was starting to feel like a nympho. Knowing we had only the weekend and the fact that I practically had free access to her body drove me a little batty. I had made out with Katie alot, and all I had to do to stop myself was think of how she wasn't Rhia. Maybe that was part of my 'problem.' As soon as I kissed Rhee, it was almost impossible to stop myself before the deed was done. She seemed to have the same problem, which I found flattering. "I guess that means nothing but handholding until we get back to your place, then?" I asked.

"We can still kiss," she answered. Yeah, right. What was she thinking. We'd end up arrested for public indecency, then our fling (or whatever this was) would be exposed. Our families and friends would think we were crazy. Well, they'd think Rhee was crazy. They already knew I was crazy....about her.

"Ha! We have yet to end a kiss with anything besides sex. I think we're becoming addicts," I joked. I was a little worried though. I lost a little more of my self-control each time we connected. No matter how much we explored, I always wanted more. It was like an itch I couldn't quite scratch, but the scratching felt soooo good. Mmm. After solving another multiplication problem mentally, I offered another fix. Keep the condoms out of our immediate reach. Rhia did not play without protection, no matter how eager I became.

We behaved in the museum and on the college campus. I bought some stuff from the bookstore to show my parents. We went out to eat, to keep ourselves in check. It was nice just to sit and talk without our physical desires clouding our judgement. We eventually talked about our plans for the future. I started thinking how badly I wanted Rhia to be in my future, when, BAM! I started to feel that all too familiar longing down there. Not now, I thought. The math was not working this time, so I quickly asked for and paid the check. I took Rhia's hand and made a mad dash for the car.

"Max," she yelled, "what's wrong?"

As we both entered the car and shut the doors, I explained, "I want you again, but we promised not until we're at your place, so I'm making sure we get there as quickly as possible." I saw her look at my crotch. I'm pretty sure what she saw convinced her that I was not kidding. I put a stick of gum in my mouth to distract myself as much as possible.

By the time we pulled into the parking lot at Rhia's place, I could hardly see straight. No one should be this horny, I thought. I used all of my remaining energy to keep my hands off of her and walk toward the building. I was fighting a losing battle with my raging hormones, and I was losing. "Sorry, I can't wait," was all I could get out before I attacked her with my mouth. She was so warm and inviting. I don't know how, but we made it into house, barely. We got as far as the sofa when our fireworks ignited. And what a show it was.

We cuddled on the couch while watching a movie. I could get used to this, spending time with Rhia, I thought. This is what I dreamed about as little kid. It wasn't until I hit puberty that my dreams included everything else that we'd been doing this weekend.

After the movie ended, Rhee mentioned taking a bath. As I walked back to the room, I started thinking. I looked something up on my smartphone, grabbed a condom, and headed toward the bathroom. I was too excited about trying a new position that I forgot to knock. I opened the door and asked, "Would you care if I joined you?"

She smiled. "Only if you make it worth my while," she teased. She was standing in the tub without any clothes. I had no idea why she had a negative body image. She was smokin'.

My boxers lifted as a I admired her form, due to other parts of my body rising in agreement. I got in behind her and sat down. I guided her onto my lap and had her lay back. It didn't take us long to master this position. We even managed to kiss as we peaked. I could not wrap my mind around the fact that we had ended up like this. What were we doing? I loved her, so it made sense to me. Was she just so overdue with losing her v card that she was trying to make up for it with me?

When we settled into Rhia's bed a little later that night, we lay facing each other. I tried very hard to ignore the fact that I was getting turned on again. I said goodnight, closed my eyes, and tried to force myself to fall asleep. I opened my eyes to find her looking at me. "Is everything okay?" I asked.

"I was just thinking that this is probably the last night I'll ever spend with you....in bed....alone," she said.

"I know," I responded, not really knowing what to say.

"I kind of wanted to try being on top again," she said shyly.

"I'm okay with that, and so is my friend down under," I said.

If I thought the first time we tried this, it was good, this time was beyond excellent. All of our 'practice' was really paying off. Too bad Dane would be reaping the rewards from my investment. When we had finished, she lay beside me and we went to sleep, our legs and arms tangled among each other.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Next: Will Rhiannon and Max be able to say goodbye on Sunday?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508 23 5
Avery loves her brother and cherishes the relationship they share. She has never feared ever losing him, until she kissed his best friend and pro hoc...
421 79 34
***THE SECOND BOOK IN THE BEST FRIEND GRANT SERIES*** After years of longing for each other, Grant and Zephyrine finally got together. Their relation...
73K 3.5K 56
[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1 jock 07/02/21 #1 bitch 05/04/21 #1 antih...
377K 12.1K 39
What do you do with a school full of teenage boys that the only thing they do is give trouble? You send the one girl who can make sure they learn to...