My Sister's Demon

By MySilverTouch

My name is Monica Johnson. If you would notice, my life is pretty great.Great friends, Two Loving Parents, an... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Author's Notice

31 1 2
By MySilverTouch

Hey everyone! I know I know. You were expecting an update, only to be disappointed when you see this message. Phew! It's been a loooong time since I've written anything. Has it already been three years? Well you know, life got in the way and certain events happened that I rather not get into. But, the point is that I'm back and ready to start fresh. For my loyal fans, I might not be starting up My Sister's Demon any time soon. But I am starting on a new story. Hmm...more like a collection of short stories. You know, to get those creative juices flowing. It's called, the Heart Archives (creative I know, but it'll change overtime). So feel free to check it out once it begins! Happy Reading! It's so good to be back! ;)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 1.7K 103
Author: Aboriginal House/土著宅 Category: Danmei Fiction The end of the world is not rebirth. Shou carries the space with him. He is possessive and evil...
8.8K 818 28
မင်းကိုပိုင်ဆိုင်ခွင့်နဲ့ပတ်သပ်လာရင် ကံကြမ္မာကိုတောင်စိန်ခေါ်ပစ်မယ်ငယ်ငယ်
2.7K 64 22
"So Sav..." Sam starts. "We brought you here to ask you something." "What is it?" I ask, kinda nervous. "So, you know how we said we were goi...
2.9K 89 22
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 was constantly considered to be the burden, the mistake, and half-blood of the family. It took her sixteen years t...