Chapter Eight

So sorry guys for not posting like I promised on Halloween, my Miscroft wasn't working and it has all my chapters in it D:. So I had to wait until it was fixed. Thanks you guys for being supportive of my story. I wanna say thank you katey1801 and MakeAThing for helping me with this story. Thank you katey with the torture scene, you are an angel! And thank you MakeAThing for letting me use your story as an inspiration. You two are both awesome! I recommend their books to everyone. When I saw I had 900+ views, I was extremely happy and shocked. Never thought I would have that much views. This story isn't exactly eye-catching but I will accept what you give me. Well that's the end of my message. Thanks for reading!

I

Hope

You

Enjoy

This

Chapter

<3

-MySilverTouch

A.K.A.

KiKi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran as I could, oxygen burning through my lungs. I was running for a while. My legs were sore but I didn't care. Right now I needed to get away from him as fast as I could. I could hear his footsteps behind me, following me.

"Wait!" His deep voice called out to me.

No way in hell, did he honestly think I would? Gosh I should have never left my house. Then I would be safe snuggled in bed with Whisper, instead of being chased by a vampire. When I found out he was vampire, fear shook me to my inner core. I had encountered vampires before. Molly wasn't my only problem I had when I was little. I shuddered at the memory.

FLASHBACK

I was whimpering. Molly was mad. She always gets mad like this. Crying silently I glanced at my hands. My skin was broken and blisters were forming, blood was even coming out of them. I was currently in my room. Mommy and Daddy said I was becoming a big girl, so I couldn't sleep with them anymore.I tried. I tried to warn them about Molly. I remember what I said to Mommy when she was tucking me in.

"Mommy, Mommy" I said hiccuping through my tears

"What's wrong sweetie?" She said worried, wiping the tears away from my eyes

I clutched her sleeve tightly "Please don't leave me alone" She gave me a confused look "Molly might come back, She'll come and kill me this time"