Chapter Ten

Hey Everyone, once again I have writer's block. I have simply just lost my inspiration but, I will not delete this story. That wouldn't be fair to my fans. I mean we been this far already....So I won't give up if you don't! Stick with me and I promise I will gain my inspiration and start updating like I use to!

Please

Enjoy

This

Chapter

Love

MySilverTouch

a.k.a

Kiki

<3

____________________________________________________________________________________

ɸMonicaɸ

“Do you mind getting off of me?” This was getting too intimate for me. “You’re invading my personal space.”

He looked down at me, his eyes shining with a loving glow. The way he looked at me made me really uncomfortable. “If that is what you wish.” He whispered, his warm breathe washed over me. I shivered at the close contact.

He moved away from me, his warmth left. A blush crept up my face when I discovered he still wasn’t wearing any clothes. His musclesrolled as he shifted away from me. Such smooth-looking skin….A great package….No! No! Bad Monica! I looked quickly away before I saw anything else.

“Um….do you have any spare clothes to cover yourself with?”

He furrowed his eyebrows “I’m afraid not, all my clothes were left by the shore.”

Well, isn’t that just great Monica, you’re stuck alone in the woods with a 3,000 year old vampire, who has no clothes on. I rubbed my temples, trying to ease my stress. It’s like I’m a magnet for trouble, it just keeps finding me. “Please go get them.” I said, still not looking at him. I will not be tempted!

“Why won’t you look at me?” He whispered, stroking my face. The sadness in his tone made my heart lurched. I signed, trying to erase the feeling.

"Isn't it obivous?" I asked. He tilted his head to the side,as if being naked didn't bother him. "Go get your clothes!" I ordered, pointing to the path that led to the lake. His eyes widened at the sudden venom in my voice. Fear wouldn't help him now. God save his soul if he decided to go against me. He stood up quickly and with quick speed and grace, he vanished beyond the talltrees.

I sighed. What do I do now? My supposed nature walk is ruined, maybe I should just go home.....Wait! I shook my head furiously, trying to remove the thought.No I couldn't go home, that idiot would just follow me. Unbelieveable,we just met 12 minutes ago and I'm already speaking like I knew him.

The rustling of leaves indicated that he was back. He smiled at me, revealing straight rows of pearly white teeth.Good Gracious! A smile like that should be illegal!

"I am clothed." He stated, as if secretly proud of himself.

I smiled back. "Good boy."

He was dressed in and tight blackpants that made his ass look delicious. Not that itwasn't look bad when he was completely naked. In fact......Wait! What am I saying? Bad Monica!

I shook my head, inwardly scolding myself. What am I doing? I should be getting home, Whisper would be waiting for me.....and my mom too. I sighed. What should I do with her? Should I explain what was going on with the house? No.......she probably wouldn't believe me anyway. Gosh sometimes parents can be so-

My Sister's DemonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara