My Little Secret | BTS FANFIC...

Av Yunachi

Loving him was easy. Getting rid of him was hard. #everyoneneedshelp Mer

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Special Chapter : Bittersweet Chocolate
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Final Chapter
Alternate Ending; One
Alternative Ending; Two

Chapter 20

9.1K 291 192
Av Yunachi

2 chapters to go
_________________________

I found myself in that same position I was in nearly every night since I had confessed my feelings at last, lying down on my bed whilst holding onto my pillow tightly.

Refusing to cry like I use to, I held the necklace up into the air to admire the accents of Rose gold to the silver that shimmered in the ceiling light. The small heart and key hanging from a thin silver chain that had small delicate clasps at the end.

What to do now?

Depending on Suga was beginning to make me feel horrible as I was putting large burdens on him like I did for Jun. Facing Yeri was bad enough when I confronted her about Jun but that was at the sprawl of the moment, jjthe adrenaline was rushing through me, sending me in a state that even I couldn't control.

But now, it was just different to before. This was Kang Jun, the guy who stuck by me despite knowing me for barely a day.

But his words yesterday just...

I sighed and decided to get my mind off of it and stared back down to the floor. Three boxes, all the boxes were tied up neatly with the price sticker peeled off. This was an obvious indication that everything was probably expensive as hell.

Picking up the largest box of the three, I pulled on the smooth ribbon, untying the bow. Lifting up the lid of the box, a small note fell onto my lap. I put the note to the side and proceeded to look the contents of the box which pleasantly surprised me with the sight of a beautiful cream dress.

This dress probably cost a fortune. Oh the irony of receiving not one but most likely three expensive presents in a single day.

I envy those who can spend money without a second thought.

Picking up the dress from the box, I felt the soft, rough dress rub against my skin as it fluttered in the air. It wasn't too short and I was sincerely grateful to Jungkook for choosing a decent dress that conserved my dignity.

It seemed fitting to be in a modern day dance formal. I saw most of the other girl's dresses who brought it to school for no other reason but to boast and gloat.

Dresses ranged from being too short to being completely revealing. But these were mostly the girls who ran around looking for a quick hook up with any guy. Some girls were wearing thigh high dresses; weirdly enough it had become an odd trend for girls to just wear dresses that were either black or white.

When I placed the dress back into the box, after a moment of admiring the carefully crafted dress, my fingers grasped onto the baby blue note.

「 like the dress? don't worry about
paying me back, it was my honour
buying you the dress. hope it fits 」

Smiling widely, I prevented a squeal from erupting from my mouth. All this was so cliche and I couldn't believe how cheesy Jungkook was acting despite all of those times he called me complaining about Jimin and Taehee's PDA.

Just as I picked up the next box, my phone began ringing and I picked it up right away without bothering to check the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked.

There was a loud groan from the other side of the phone, it sounded as if the person had been running or exercising heavily.

"Open the door."

I chuckled at the command and shook my head at no one in particular. Fearing that the person would get furious at me for not opening the door, I made my way slowly to the door with my hand still holding onto the phone by my ear.

As I stopped in front of the door, I brushed my hair out of my face and fixed it slightly. "You do know you sound like a serial killer right?" I imagined him rolling his eyes.

A fit of knocks were hit against my door with a loud grunt. "Hurry the hell up! It's cold and I don't want to freeze to death before I even turn 30. I wanna at least die in the comfort of a bed if I die before 30." Suga complained.

I snickered at him and puffed up my chest before using the deepest voice I could muster, "secret password?"

For a second the knocks ceased before they returned but even harder and louder than before, "I'm not playing your stupid games you little dipshit! Now open the door before I actually become a serial killer with you being my first victim!" He threatened, I choked on my salvia, trying to figure out if he was kidding or not.

I shrugged, if he was going to murder me at least I had fun before I died. "Secret password?" Suga groaned loudly, so loud that it didn't seem like a door was between us.

Leaning against the door, I thought he had just left. I opened the door slightly to see if he was still there, only to be left with a Suga-less porch. A loud, mocking chuckle behind me, made me quiver in fear.

My feet were glued to the floor as the heel of my foot shivered at the chilling breeze that suddenly passed. Before my hand could latch onto door handle, the door shut.

Closing my only pathway to escape.

"Going somewhere so soon?" I was caught by her breath hitching, beads of sweat beginning to form as I chanted out words of desperation in my mind.

⋯ ☆ ⋯

I puffed out breathlessly, my chest aching as my hair was tousled in every way possible. Knots formed in my hair as I threaded my fingers through the strands, attempting to smooth out the locks.

Suga watched me from the side, his face filled with satisfaction. My back scraped against the boards that were rather brittle. Panting, my mouth was slightly parted as shallow breathes slipped pass my mouth. My cheeks pink as my clothes were crumbled up with wrinkled creases.

Averting my gaze to Suga, I noticed how he leaned closer to me. Corners of his lips curved up into a careless smirk as he didn't bother to hide his happiness.

"Ready for another round?"

I whined and shook my head, turning my head to the side as my cheek rested on the floor. Heat passed through my face as Suga gave me a smug expression.

"Well too bad."

Fits of giggles erupted from me as he brushed his finger tips feathery on my skin. The light brushes simulated unusual sensations that made me fleetingly loss control over my body. I tried to slither out of his grasp but I was completely breathless from the giggles slowly shifted to uncontrollable laughter.

Every laugh that escaped my lips, Suga smiled even wider. His pink hair messy as I tried kicking him but he held my leg down. When he had finally become satisfied with my dishevelled appearance, he finally got of me and collapsed onto the couch.

He mumbled a few words of thanks to the couch, which I would've found odd if anyone else but this was Min Suga so it was acceptable, before giving me a brief side glance and burying his face closer to the couch cushion.

"V burnt down our kitchen dorm and the supervisor told us to stay with friends and family for about two weeks. Maknae line is staying with Taehee, Jin Hyung is staying with his little minx, Hope and Namjoonie is staying with their friends." He muttered out thoughtlessly, giving me a brief idea on what he was doing here. "And I'm gonna crash with my favourite dongsaeng ever!" He added, trying to sound cheerful but it came out rather bland.

I furrowed my eyebrows before shrugging, "couldn't you stay with I don't know that pretty stylist Unnie you know?"

He rolled his eyes, "don't sound so cynical. Be grateful."

"For what?"

"First off, I reckon I'm acting civil despite being awaken in the middle of my nap. Second, I'm the life of the party."

I narrowed my eyes to a slit. Nearly scoffing, I sat up from the floor. Smoothing out the wrinkles in my clothing, I could hear the soft breaths from the couch. They had finally finished promoting today so I'm guessing the nap he was talking about was one he hadn't taken in a long time.

Walking over to the couch, I lifted the blanket over his body and let him rest. I walked into the guest bed room and began preparing the bed for Suga. Placing new fluffed pillows, clean sheets and a warm blanket.

Despite the seasons changing soon, it was still too cold to sleep without a minimum of two blankets — one large blanket and one smaller.

When I had finished, I walked back into my room so I could stay quiet. I was quickly reminded of Jungkook when two unopened boxes laid on my bed. I took out the second largest box and opened it without a moment spared.

Light rain sprinkled on the rooftop as droplets of water splattered on my window in an artistic manner. I stared at the contents, taking in how beautiful they were. 

I placed the shoes on the floor, admiring the lace pattern. He really does have great taste doesn't he?

Once again under the lid of the box was yet another note stuck onto the cardboard material. I pulled the note off of the lid and examined the note. It was a pastel green this time, neither too light nor too irritating to the eyes, just a gentle shade of green that was simply refreshing.

「B A E   M I N J I, I'll be on the
    balcony at exactly seven pm.
    don't be late.                              」

"It seems this is your favourite pain."

I turned around and stared at Suga who was perched up against my door frame. He had a subtle look of disappointment that mingled with the mixed feelings of admiration.

He shifted his stance as his arms were crossed against his chest. "Why do you keep fighting for him when all that backlashes you Minji? You said you would stop running in the maze but it seems like every way you run, you're always finding your way back to that same dead end."

Flinching at his words. I could feel the true meaning to his words; my affection was no longer — actually it was always an unhealthy obsession. A drug of ecstasy, I was manifested with his very existence.

Nothing was ever going to change if I didn't receive an answer.

"Oppa. I will give up on him."

"You're attending Yonsei soon under the music department. Your main priority is yourself. Take a chance to meet new people. If you don't get him, move on; even if it takes forever, it will stop hurting not fully but it'll hurt a little less."

I winced, his sharp words stabbing me in the stomach. "I'm not telling you to give up but Minji...stop choosing Jungkook over everything."

Suga walked up to me as my hair curtained my face. He pulled me into a hug and rested his head on my mine. Rubbing circles on my back, I hugged him back, feeling the comforting feeling coming from him.

The smallest box that was in my lap, slipped off of my lap and dropped down onto the floor. A cream coloured mask feel out from the floor along with a small lilac note, that I could faintly make out of the words.

「thank you for always being with me
through the bad & good. don't ever
stop believing in yourself. jungkook」

I bit my lower lip, trying to keep the pain buried inside of me. Even Suga is disapproving for this obsession. My gut was telling me to stop.

But I was determined to hear those three words from Jungkook. I needed to hear a clear answer whether it was him cutting me off or it was him embracing me. No more running, I needed to accept his answer.

The harshest words are truly the most factual.
__________________________

Author's Note

Loose ends are tying up soon; the final chapter is approaching soon. Weekly updates till the final chapter ;;

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

225K 4.2K 59
i say that i'll erase you, but i can't really let you go yet. no longer updating, thank you for the endless amount of support for this cringe thing i...
44.2K 1.7K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...
39.4K 1.2K 27
My life has been a serious of failed relationships and heartbreaks. Somehow, every guy I date, ends up leaving me. Thank God I have Taehyung, my be...
3.8K 249 20
You left work early in order to celebrate a special day with your boyfriend, Yoongi. However, an unexpected turn in the relationship left you heartbr...