Nothing to Gain (Watty Awards...

By Morterra

Primula is tormented by her family and pack members every day. From the day she was born they beat and tortur... More

Description
Chapter One: Why Couldn't I Have That
Chapter Two: Shadows
Chapter Three: He is Coming Back
Chapter Four: Rejection
Chapter Five: Unknown Anger
Chapter Six: His Mate
Chapter Seven: Evil Within
Chapter Eight: Lullaby
Chapter Nine: The Real Evil
Chapter Ten: Blood and Guts
Chapter Eleven: If Sorry Could Fix Everything
Chapter Twelve: Descend into Madness
Chapter Thirteen: Victims of Circumstances
Chapter Fourteen:The Mother Ship
Chapter fifteen: Entrance to the Neutral Zone
Chapter Sixteen: The Neutral Zone
Chapter Seventeen: The Gathering of Gargoyles
Chapter Eighteen: Strange
Chapter Nineteen: Part Two - Operation: Mass Migration
Chapter Twenty: Being Watched
Chapter Twenty One: Emotions Running High!
Author Notes: Very Important - Benefits you!
Chapter Twenty Two - Part One: Legend of Dahaka
Chapter Twenty Two - Part Two: Rescue Mission
Chapter Twenty Three: Awakening of the Alpha
Chapter Twenty Four: The Nymphs and their Satyr
Chapter Twenty Five: A Vicious Cycle
Chapter Twenty Six Part One: The Calm
Chapter Twenty Six - Part Two: Lament of a Vampire
Chapter Twenty Seven: The Shadows Plan and the Gods Solution
Chapter Twenty Eight: Why He Must Die
Chapter Twenty Nine: The Truth
Chapter Thirty: The Broken, Innocent and Guilty.
Epilogue: Promise of Happiness

Chapter Nineteen: Part One - Operation: Mass Migration

18.1K 598 62
By Morterra

This chapter has lots of Dialogues. Sorry!

Lia

***

Primula POV

***

As I got near the castle I saw a group of people – they were mixed with sirens, faeries, nymphs, and vampires – because of the black – and some with the features of werewolves and some Wiccans. I was going to pass by them but then I stopped when I recognized the siren, the one I deemed the leaders of the rogues. I furrowed my brow; they looked so different – less wild and feral. None of them were foaming at the mouth like they did when I first saw them back at the castle. There was still a dangerous aura coming from them but other than that they looked normal – as normal as any of us could be.

I pivoted and walked towards the group of rogues now very fascinated at their change. They must have seen me coming because their group of about ten stopped, waiting. I halted in front of their leader, the siren – she smiled seductively licking her lips. I rolled my eyes at her. After my encountered with Armarose, I knew how not to be entranced by them.

Her skin tight black dress, long blonde hair and yellow eyes might have work for other people, but not me.

“What can I do for you?” she smiled wickedly. Her entourage snickered. I ignored them and focus on her.

“You are the rogues.” I commented dryly. She raised her brow as her companions snarled.

“You can say that?” she answered like a question.

“What happened to all of you?” I asked, fighting hard not to snarl back at the group behind her. They were growling and sneering at me and it was becoming irritating.

“Let me rip out her intestine,” one of them, a tall muscled guy in rip short pants and a dirty brown t-shirt bark. She waved him off and sighed.

“Werewolves I tell you – they are always disgustingly graphic.” He growled at her – “I’m saving you dog! Touch her and she will kill you in a heartbeat.”  She snapped at him.

I raised my eyebrow, hmm - she was very smart for a rogue.

“Sorry about Jason, he has anger problems. But it’s very surprising; usually he would have gone for the throat by now.”

“So why hasn’t’ he?” I wanted to know what caused them to change.

“I think you know more than we do.” She tilted her head to the side. “Why are you here?” I searched her face and looked at the others. The change in them was very dramatic – they seem to be getting better. Like something was curing them of their insanity. Looking at the ten rogues before me, I felt an instant pull towards them. In fact, I actually like the little group of troublemakers. They were more relatable than the other supernatural beings. They knew what it was like to be at hell’s gate. They were the garbage of the world – I once was – and they were rejected by everyone just like I was. In a twisted way, they were family in my eyes.

“Saving you.” I told her - the others growled.

“Oh? Why?” she crossed her arms over her busty chest.

“Because whatever is about to happen, none of you will survive it.” She locked her jaw taking a defensive pose.

“We are more powerful-”

“Spare me the speech. You know what will happen to you,” I pointed at her – “them,” I pointed to her growling followers now. “Isn’t that why you are running?”

I knew I had her when she glared at me. The rogues behind her looked surprise at what I said but continued to snarled – to show face I guess. She looked behind me at the small houses now and then gazed back at me.

“Fine, let’s hear how you plan to save us. And while you are at it, what is that?” She gestured with her head at the small country – I’m calling it that for now – behind me.

“I’m not completely sure what that is yet. But as to saving you, I have an idea.” I hope this works. I was beginning to see why the rogues were less feral – there was more to the neutral zone than meets the eye. And if they are to completely change, they would need to stay in the zone a little longer.

“How many rogues are there?” I asked her. The moment those words left my mouth, the others behind her howl – they were probably suspicious of why I wanted to know their number.

She stopped them with a hand gesture and gaze at me. “A few thousand, they are waiting at the entrance of the neutral zone…”

“Why did you tell her that?” a skinny guy in all black yelled at her. He was probably a vampire judging from his dark spike up hair to his black outfit. She sighed and turned to him, gazing at all of them.

“Because I know what lies ahead of us. You all may not know this but the supernatural beings are banning their armies to destroy us. For the first time, my mind is clear to think rationally and I know that we will all die if we fight them.” They all stared at her in shock.

“So, now you know our numbers-” she turned back to me – “what is the plan?”

I hope this works – “bring the others to the neutral zone and stay until I figure something out.” She scoffed at me.

“All of them? How…” she stopped and snapped her head at the stretched out land in front of her. Her eyes widened.

“This place holds more secret than we know.” I said waving my hands around. “The other rogues will start to change if they are brought here, just like you are all doing. And don’t worry about the supernatural army; as long as you’re in the neutral zone nothing can touch you. But you have to bring the others here fast.” She nodded and turned to the others stopping their protest with a simple glared – guess she was their leader for a reason.

“We will do it now.” She gave the other rogues a meaningful look. “They might notice the change in us, but the nine of you were chosen to come to this meeting for a reason so get them here at all cost. We are going to trust her whether we like it or not. After all, we have nothing to lose.” They nodded, and with a dark glared at me, started to walk away.

“Name’s Seti,” she said to me.

“Primula,” I give her my name. She nodded and turned to leave with them but stopped – “Why are you doing this? We are killers!”

“Do you really believe I want to help?” I retorted back at her.

“Yes…but what I can’t figure out is why. I am the leader of the rogues for a reason- I can be manipulative and cruel but I also know when I am caught in a situation I can’t survive. And to be honest the only reason I am relying on you is because you look like you are capable of worse things than us. I can see it in your eyes. You battle anger and insanity every day.”

She tilted her head to the side and studied me. "It’s very puzzling, really…”

“What is?” I frowned, I didn’t like the way she was examining me.

“Oh nothing- it’s just, I have heard about a wolf without its ‘were’ but never seen a ‘were’ without its wolf.”

I stepped back staring at her in shock. She nodded and followed her group leaving me standing alone confused and anxious about what she said. What did she mean? Was she saying that a wolf was out there without its human counterpart? Did that mean only a wolf could survive without its human? Then was what Primrose and I did really unheard of? It’s funny; we seem to be creating legends – one of them being getting rejected!

My head snapped up when I saw one of the rogues, the werewolf – Jason, yeah I think that was his name – jogging towards me. He stopped in front of me and took out some devise handing it to me.

“I don’t know why I’m doing this but this is my cell phone. We will use it to contact you when we manage to bring everyone back here. It shouldn’t take more than thirty minutes.”

I took it and before I could say anything he glared at me and jogged back to his friends. What a friendly guy, I really like them.

***

I sighed and ran my hand through my dark hair. Now what do I do next? I wonder. I saved the rogues; hopefully they listened to me because I think the neutral zone is really curing them of their insanity.

My mind went back to the way the small houses were set up. My eyes widened and it finally hit me. The place was set up to hold the children of the main five gods. Did this mean they all needed to move in the neutral zone as well? If that was the reason the place suddenly expand than it meant the shadows had an even bigger plan. Did the gods know this was going to happen? Is that why they abandoned the neutral zone?

 Well there was only one way to find out; I needed to convince the rest of the supernatural world to pack up and move here as well. I ran up to the castle stopping when I saw that everyone was leaving in their own groups. I panic a little looking around.

“There you are Primula,” I railed around to see Arion walking towards me. I jogged up to him and stopped.

“Glad I was able to find you,” I told him causing him to raised his brow.

“I’ve been looking for you; it’s time for us to leave. You don’t need your wolf to get out-”

“I need to see the council leaders,” I cut him off. He stopped and narrowed his eyes at me.

“What’s wrong?” he looked around like he was searching for whatever danger that had me anxious.

“I need you to do me a favor, stopped the sectors leaders from leaving while I talk to the council leaders.”

“Why?”

I glared at him and he grinned. He could be such a pain sometimes – scratch that, all the time.

“It’s important, stopped them while I find the council leaders.”

“Alright, I will.” He sighed. –“let me find you someone to show you the way-”

“I will,” a tingling voice said making me stiffened. I slowly turned around to see the ex-mate standing there nervously.

“Jay, are you okay now?” Arion walked up to his nephew looking him up and down.

“Yes, Eligor just got done with me. He’s back there with the other four council members.” Arion nodded but continued to observe his nephew.

“We’ll talk later,” he told him. I frowned, what were they talking about? Did something happen to the ex-mate? Not that I cared because I did NOT! The ex-mate nodded and turned to me looking uneasy.

“I can take you, if you want.” I stared at him for a while and decided why not? The quicker I get to the council the better, so I nodded and he smiled causing me to frown.

“This way,” he said softly walking ahead. I caught up with him but stopped and turn to Arion.

“Stop them from leaving at all cause. It’s very important.” I turned back around before I could hear his reply.

“Is everything alright?” I snapped my eyes to the ex-mate watching him carefully. “I mean, because you want to see the council.”

“What are you doing?” I asked him. I agreed for him to take me to the council not make small conversation.

“I- I’m just - never mind,” he sighed picking up the pace. I followed behind him - his shoulders were sagged and he seemed to lose his confidence. I let out a huge breath praying for patience.

“Everything is fine. I decided I would help the supernatural world.” He stopped in his track and gaped at me in shock.

“You will help us? May I ask why?” I thought about my reply carefully before telling him. I wanted to make sure that everything I say was true.

“I realized that I have been selfish. My problem is with the Ragnarok pack not the rest of the world. I would be no better than all of you if I sat back and watch everyone died knowing I have the information and means to save them.” He smiled at my explanation causing me to glare at him.

“Wipe the smile of your face. This doesn’t change anything. I still hate every member of the Ragnarok pack, including you.” He shrugged but continued to smile anyway.

“Of course it changes nothing. I’m not expecting you to forgive us anytime soon especially when we haven’t even begin to make up for it.” I refrained from saying making up for it wouldn’t change my mind.

“Well shall we?” I asked him. We had stopped walking because of his surprise at my helping them.

“Oh yeah.” We continued to walk in silence.

I recognized the direction we were going. It was the same room the council leaders took me to when they asked for my help. The room was in another wing of the castle. The place had no chairs but branches from the surrounding trees were strategically carved into the room to make up for this. The entire castle looked like it was built by nature itself, very natural.

“I will, you know.” I jerked from my thoughts and turned to the ex-mate.

“You will what?”

“Make it up to you. I know I said this before, but I will gain your forgiveness no matter how long it takes.” I frowned up at him.

“Shut up,” I snapped.

“Yes baby,” he saluted me. I was so surprise I stumbled, falling flat on my face. I got up so fast my head spun. I turned to curse and call him every name in the book but before I could open my mouth, someone called my name.

“Primula, we thought you left.” I spun around glaring daggers at Michelangelo who held his hands up in surrender. I know I shouldn’t be mad at him but it was his fault for stopping me from murdering his nephew. Michelangelo was standing with the other council leaders gazing at my angry expression. He looked from me to his nephew as I was openly glaring at him with rage. This did not seem to faze the ex-mate at all; he only chuckled at my angry expression.

“My baby here wants to talk to the council.” The ex-mate told his uncle causing my jaw to drop on the floor. What the heck was wrong with him? The last time I saw him he was practically losing it, and now he was acting like a different person. Apparently I wasn’t the only one who seemed appalled by his behavior because his uncle gazed at him with a frown on his face for a long time. He sighed and turned to Eligor raising his brow.

“Okay, what did you do to him?” he demanded.

“I thought the boy needed a little confidence boost to wake his spirit although I may have overdid it a little. It seemed to work a little too fast.” He smiled sheepishly looking away from the disbelief look coming from the rest of his peers.

“And how long will this last before he crashes?” Azrael asked Eligor.

“He might not,” he sighed when they only looked at him. “I don’t know, hours, days, weeks. It all depends on his determination.”

“Determination for what,” Lilith soft voice asked him.

“…to do something big with his new found confidence. Like I said, I overdid it so anything could happen.” 

“What are you all talking about?” I interrupted them.

“Well you see…”

“That’s not important; my beautiful mate here has something important to say so listen to her.” The ex-mate snapped, cutting of Eligor’s explanation. I glared at him but let it go. I was not going to play whatever game he was playing.

“Primula, we want to say sorry for –” I put my hand up cutting of whatever Eligor was about to say. He cleared his throat as an uncomfortable silence filled the air.

“What did you want to tell us? Thank you for the information on the rogues by the way.” Lilith spoke, her soft voice killing my anger, and defusing the tension in the air.

“Actually that’s what I want to talk about. Have you all looked outside yet?” I asked them. They frowned.

“What do you mean,” Armarose enticing voice said.

“Where is the highest place near here?”

“Mortkros tower. Why?” Azrael asked.

“You will understand better when I show you.” They looked like they wanted to asked more question but sighed and turned walking towards the tower. I followed behind them walking far away from the ex-mate. For reason I couldn’t explain his new behavior makes me very uncomfortable.

We reached the tower climbing up the stairs that seemed to be made from thick vines of the tree that was growing around the tower with strange symbols. At the highest point they stopped and turned to me.

“Well, look outside.” I instructed them. They stared at me weirdly but did as I said. I knew they saw what I wanted them to see when selective gasped came from each of them including the ex-mate.

“What is this?” Eligor turned to me. I came closer gazing at the magnificent view before me. From up here the view was much grander and clearly defined. The pentagram symbol made by the small houses was easier to see than it was at the lighthouse.

“My wolf said that this place once belonged to the gods.” I voice out.

“Yes, that’s the legend of the origin of this place.” Azrael spoke up watching me carefully.

“And I’m sure the gods would not want their creation to be destroyed.” They all turn to me when those words left my mouth.

“What are you getting at?” Lilith asked softly.

“This place is big enough for every supernatural being to live in, temporarily of course.”

“You mean bring everyone here? That’s ridiculous.” Azrael bark staring at me like I had eight heads.

“Yes, that’s exactly what I mean. I have a hunch” – Primrose “- that possessing the rogues is not the shadows mean goal. They are after something bigger and until you can all figure it out, you need a safe place for everyone. I already convince the rogues to come stay here so-”

“Wait, you convince the rogues to do what? I thought you said they were going to attack us?” Armarose demanded. Before I could answer her Eligor spoke up surprising me.

“They are changing, aren’t they?”

“How did you know?” I was amazed that he knew the rogues were changing.

“I’m a sorcerer”- huh, I thought he was a wizard- “My powers involve being intoned with magic and the forces beyond our understanding. I feel this place holds more mysteries than anywhere else. Plus, I could sense the change in them – I just didn’t know what it was.”

 “You’re right, they are changing – you can say they are becoming more ‘sane’.” I told him. He seemed to be the most sensible one of the five of them. Their personality was so easy to figure out. Michelangelo was the muscle and power. Azrael was the bad boy – Armarose the hot and sexy girl that got everything she wanted. Lilith was the soft spoken and kind one while Eligor was the rational one, the brain behind everything. I surprise a snicker, not wanting them to think I had some loose screw, or maybe I did. Who knows?

“Well I’m glad that the rogues won’t be a problem for us anymore,” I was zapped from my thoughts, “but to ask us to bring everyone to this world is” – Michelangelo was cut off by an annoying and loud music coming from somewhere. I looked around trying to find what was making the obnoxious sound. Everyone else was staring at me like I knew what was going on.

“Are you going to answer that?” Armarose asked folding her arms over her chest.

“What?” I don’t know what she was talking about.

“The phone,” she snapped impatiently.

“I don’t have a pho-” my eyes widened. The phone that Jason guy gave me. I took it out of my black leather jacket pocket and press talk. I put the phone to my ear and answered.

“What do you want?” I snapped - I saw the others raising their brows at the way I answered the phone.

 “Primula, this is Seti. We managed to get the others but something strange happened.” I was instantly alert now. Where they attacked by the shadows? Was I wrong? Did the shadows really have plans for the rogues?

“What is it?” I asked Seti.

 “They told us they were attack by a cloud of black smoke right before we got there. It didn’t hurt anyone… not directly I mean.” She paused.

“But,” I pressed.

“A few of my men killed themselves.”

“Suicide?” I asked her.

“I think so, whatever this smoke did to them; it caused them to become nice, too nice.” Okay, I didn’t know what she was getting at.

“And that’s bad because?”

“Some of them are killing themselves for stupid reasons like stepping on someone’s toe. Sam, one of my men kept apologizing for bumping into me. It didn’t matter what I did or said – he ended up killing himself just to please me. We are rogues, something as small as bumping into someone shouldn’t be a problem. Anyway I just wanted to tell you since you seem to know what’s going on. Well I have to go.”

“Kane, I told you to tie her up,” she screamed and hung up the phone. I was shocked at what she just told me, my jaw was practically on the floor. What the heck was going on?

“What is it?” Eligor asked.

“Gather the sectors leaders and tell them to get their people here as fast as possible. And I mean every woman, man and child. Also inform the hunters. The shadows are making their move.”

“What was the phone call?” Azrael asked.

“No time to explain, now go!” I screamed at them.

“You will explain this to us later right?” Michelangelo stopped and asked me. I nodded. I sighed and closed my eyes, feeling exhausted. Why do I keep being stuck in this situation?

“Primula, may I asked you a favor?” I snapped my eyes open gazing at Eligor who was staring at me. I frowned but nodded at him.

“I was told you use a light force once to expel the… shadows, I guess. I was wondering if I could see it. Maybe I may be able to do it as well.”

My eyes widened. That could be a brilliant idea. If he knew how to expel the shadows then it could be a good trump card. He could teach his people how to do it. I closed my eyes remembering the emotion I felt the first time I used it at the pack mansion. I remembered feeling angry, hate, boredom, fascination and something else I didn’t recognize. It felt warm and soothing; I could feel it crawling on my skin. It was very uncomfortable because I wasn’t use to it. I felt a tingling sensation on my hands and when I opened my eyes, it was glowing with blue light. The light was swelling around at a very fast pace almost like the particles were moving against each other.

I looked up at Eligor who slowly walked towards me and put his hands around the light, feeling it. I held it for about two minutes and felt exhaustion took over me. I dropped to the ground feeling drained and weak.

“Primula!” My head snapped up at the ex-mate who was rushing towards me. I had forgotten he was even here. He reached me and held his hands out to help me up but I glared daggers at him. He withdrew his hands but stayed closer to me. I was so tired and drain I didn’t have the strength to drive him away.

“Here give her this,” I heard Eligor’s voice said. I looked up with tired eyes to see him holding a long blue cup to the ex-mate. The ex-mate took the cup and pushed it towards me but I didn’t even have the strength to lift a finger or let alone, hand.

“Drink it; it will replenish some of your strength.” Eligor was now gazing at me worriedly. The moment those words left his lips, the ex-mate held the cup over to my mouth. I drew my face away, like heck I was going to drink that. It could be poison for all I know.

“Drink it, you will feel better.” The sorcerer encouraged.

“I’m not drinking that poison.” I try snapping but it came out as a whiny whisper. Eligor frowned looking insulted and slightly angry. The ex-mate pushed the cup to my lips causing me to glare at him.

“He won’t poison you, so drink it please.” I continued to glare. He gripped his hair with his right hand looking frustrated and annoyed.

“Look, nothing will hurt you, I won’t let it.”

“Yeah, like your word mean anything.” I said, worn-out. He closed his eyes for a second and opened it, sitting in front of me.

“You can be so frustrating-” I opened my mouth to say something cruel but he cut me off, snapping at me. “Just drink it!” my eyes widened at his tone of voice. “Please, I hate seeing you this drain,” this time softly. I gazed at the painful expression on his face and nodded. He sighed gratefully and held the cup to me again. I wrinkled my nose at the pink concoction and closed my eyes. I took a big glob, not bad – it tasted fruity. I greedily drank it all feeling the healing effect it was having on my body. I removed my mouth from the empty cup and turned to Eligor who was standing rigidly. Was he still angry? I suppressed an eye roll. “Thank you.”

He nodded stiffly and revolved his head twirling his right index finger. “If you ever insult one of my potions again, I will blow a gasket.”

My jaw dropped and I gazed at him, amazed at his attitude. A snort almost like a laugh left my lips. I instantly composed my face shocked at the emotion I just display.

“Did you just laughed!” the ex-mate gazed at me in wonder, still holding the now empty cup.

“No,” I snapped quickly. I. Did. Not. Laugh.

“Yes you did,” he smiled dazzlingly.

“Shut up,” I snarled at him.

“Yes baby,” he winked. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open. I felt an uncomfortable feeling creeping up inside me. I didn’t like it. It made me want to run in the other direction, far away from him.

“I guess that confidence boost work a little too well.” I look to Eligor who was mumbling to himself. He walked over to where I was still sitting on the floor and raised his brow looking from me to the ex-mate. “If you two are done flirting, can we talk?”

“Flirting?” I frowned up at him not understanding what he was talking about.

“Nothing!” the ex-mate cut in quickly, sounding nervous. I stood up and shrugged –whatever.

“What did you want to talk about?” I asked Eligor. He grabbed the cup the ex-mate handed to him and made it disappeared with a snap of his finger. My eyes widened – I was completely fascinated at how he did it. It reminded me of Zero and his flower. I felt a revolting feeling coming over me – he better not had produced the concoction the same way Zero produced the rose.

“The energy you just produced. The emotion behind it is very raw and… well, how do I say this? Let’s just say it’s too complex and unique. I am unable to do it, so basically only you can.” Eligor interrupted my thoughts.

“Wait, you mean I just drain my batteries for nothing?” I asked him.

“Not nothing, and by the way, is it always that straining to conjure?” I thought about his question. Actually I had only ever used it one time and it wasn’t that tiring. I shook my head, no.

“Then why were you so worn out. Have you been doing straining activities?” He asked puzzled. My thoughts instantly went to my tantrum in the forest. Well, you can’t cause that much damage without coming out unscratched.

“You can say that,” was my only reply to him.

“Well I was thinking, I may not be able to create one myself, but I can help you expand it.”

“How?” I asked intrigued.

“Are you insane? The thing almost killed her from just holding it for few minutes, imagine making it bigger. I forbade that idea,” the ex-mate sneered at Eligor moving to stand in front of me.

I furrowed my brows, looking up to the heavens and asking for patience. I didn’t want to snap at him or even acknowledge him. I would pretend I didn’t see his new found attitude as to not encourage him. And anyway, I was still too tired to yell at him for his creepiness. I gingerly moved from behind him staring at Eligor who had a nervous expression on his face as he gazed at the ex-mate.

“Too well I tell you,” he murmured to himself. “Anyway,” he shook his head, “my idea was to supply you with lots of energy – the other Wiccan can help. It would be a good weapon against the shadows.” he held his hand up to the ex-mate who was now openly growling at him. “It will actually help her, I promised.” He gazed at the ex-mate reassuringly. I rolled my eyes. Whatever brought on this new side of his was really annoying.

I ignored the ex-mate and nodded my head at Eligor, it wasn’t a bad idea. It was at least a good start to finding a way of stopping the shadows. If they ever attacked, we could use this to stop them. The only thing I was unsure of is whether this energy ball could completely destroy the shadows or just repel them. Because if the only thing it was good for was repelling them, then we had a problem. I’m sure soon the shadows would find a way to adapt to my abilities after all they have been alive longer than anybody whether normal or supernatural.

***

To be Continued!!!

I won't keep you waiting, Part two will be posted as soon as I edit it.

I would like to hear your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 45.5K 68
*Edited version on my profile Violet has been tortured for more than half of her life for being different from other wolves. She was abused physicall...
1.2M 36.9K 20
Ginny's parents died saving her from a rogue attack, her brother along with the rest of the pack blame her for killing them. If she wouldn't have gon...
45 1 8
in world where a girl lost her memories trying to save the world from evil she faces many obstacles along the way but will be able to face her real...
3.1M 70.4K 43
To grow up in a world where female shifters are rare, being one is a big deal- and thats why Cassidy hides that she is one from the rest of the pack...