Deadpool x reader (Editing Ch...

Por xxLady_Wilsonxx

What better way to have adventures with the most humorous, perverted, and slightly annoying deadpool(mercenar... Más

Meeting deadpool
Knowing deadpool
What are you doing deadpool
Random deadpool
Getting ready deadpool
Time to go to work deadpool
Behave deadpool
Uh deadpool
Date deadpool
Morning deadpool
Continuing the day deadpool
Protect me deadpool
Deadpools pov
Deadpools pov 2
Want to meet the crew deadpool {editing}
Meeting marvel {editing}
Jealous deadpool {editing}
Stop fighting deadpool {editing}
Working together deadpool
Give her back deadpool
Meeting loki deadpool
Fighting a god deadpool
Y/n backstory
Sunday morning deadpool
I'am just like you deadpool
Telling spiderman deadpool
Lady deadpool deadpool
This isn't happening deadpool
I change my mind deadpool
*Valentine special*
What can i do without deadpool
Training day deadpool
Training day deadpool pt.2
Last but, not the end deadpool
A/n
Last chapter (pt. 1)
Very last chapter (pt.2)
OMG!!!!

Join marvel deadpool

4K 109 5
Por xxLady_Wilsonxx

After spiderman lift it was only you and deadpool. It was to upsetting to you to know that deadpool told spiderman and now you had another person to tell to keep a secret. Deadpool started walk into the room till he looked up and turned to me he said " I have an idea", you thought about saying something mean but, decided not to " what deadpool", he walked to you and said " want to be a superhero", you backed away and said " I don't... But... I can't", he looked at you and said " come on, y/n it would be fun, me and you saving the city", you looked at him and said " but, you don't save people, you only do it when you feel like it", he eyes widened and said " well but you can still be a hero and I could be just me", you chuckled and said " I don't know I mean would it be ok", he said " of course", you thought about it. Until, deadpool said " here I'll help you pick", you looked straight at him he continued " if you join marvel I will give you complete control over me and if you don't join marvel I will forget about the whole question and we will live happily together", you blushed lightly and said " ok, yea I'll join marvel", deadpool laughed and said " I knew you were going to say that", you laughed and blushed " what's an opportunity if you don't take it", he laughed and started to tickle you, you tried to tickle him, but it seemed he wasn't tickleish. Then, he stopped and said " I love you so much y/n I wouldn't lose you for the world", you hugged him and said " me too".

So, yea you are going to join marvel that's surprising anyways, how cute was tickle fighting with deadpool so, adorable. I could start screaming right now. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Sorry, lol. See you guys on the next chapter. And also all credit goes to the marvel production. Bye deadpool fans

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

761 24 10
Emma has been on her own since she was a kid. Well, at least not including her best friend/sister, Vanessa. They grew up together, suffered together...
429K 16K 25
Wade Wilson has a complicated life. His parents were killed when he was 13, and from that moment on he took care of himself. To earn money he became...
416K 15.3K 35
[COMPLETED] Deadpool, a mercenary, has been assigned to kill Peter Parker. When he uses Spiderman to get closer to Peter, though, something sparks...
1.9M 86.7K 37
(i hope you'll give this a shot despite the cheesy title) Dedicated to my friend Vanya, whom I started this fanfic for ^^ Wade doesn't think he can b...