Hal Jordan daughter

By TitaAlanis

My name is Hannah Jordan I'm the daughter of the greatest warrior in the planet my father Hal Jordan and my m... More

Hal Jordan daughter prt1
Hal Jordan daughter prt2
Hal Jordan daughter prt3
update
Hal Jordan daughter prt5
Hal Jordan daughter prt6
Hal Jordan daughter prt7
update
Hal Jordan daughter prt8
announcment
the truth
Easter
Hal Jordan daughter prt9
Hal Jordan daughter prt10
Hal Jordan daughter prt11
Hal Jordan daughter prt12
Hal Jordan daughter prt13
Hal Jordan daughter prt14
update
Hal Jordan daughter prt15
announcement
Rewrite?

Hal Jordan daughter4

114 6 1
By TitaAlanis

(sinestro pov)
I saw her beautiful eyes that shine like the stars and her dark brown hair that Color of dawn wow...Wait what am I saying!?! I'm falling for a..human?...."*coughs*well then I see u met our charming kilowag here and tomrai of coarse the guardians sent me to escourt you to see them" I saw her giving me a look.....ouch!!! I felt her punch me in the arm I chuckled "alright then at least the guardians are expecting us later this will be fun" I got two swords and she got two....ninja sword "Tch touche" we attacked and everything damn this girl is good at this..
(Hannah pov)
I attacked,swing,and everything man this guys or alien guy is good too _dad plz tell me you won on this_ (sinestro:heh if you're thinking about your father well he lost on this one..) *gasp* damn you it's like if he read my mind ...probably because of my face of questioning.I used a wall it was strong enough but not that much....ahhh! (sinestro: not bad newbie...) He grabbed me in the throat with the swords...I hoped I didn't blushed..but I looked into his eyes gotta admit he does look kinda cool and hot....Wait...AHHH I can't be falling for my dad's enemy;in addition how is he still a green lantern when he was a yellow lantern.(sinestro:....
*whispers*you know for a human u do look cute and a great latern...)*WHAT!!??!* (my heart beatingfast)
Is he really meaning what he is saying?
......................
Guardian1:you must understand human your father was a great warrior...
Guardian3:not to mention you look a lot like him
(Wow the lady thinks I look like my dad)
*sinestro thoughts:this could take a while*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

155K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4.7M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...