New York Heroes

By Crazy_Booknerd

The Avengers have a new target: a 17 year old boy? What would happen if Percy Jackson joined the Avengers? (... More

New Target
Battle in the Graveyard
Demigod vs. Superheroes
Can I ask you a question?
Thor freaks out
Fury vs. Percy
Rescue-thingy!
Disguised
SHH!!! It's a secret meeting!
not-so-secret-meeting
It's You!
Moving in
New People
New Recruits Arrive
Anime
INTRUDERS!!!
New York Heroes
Hulk Out
Elsa
Moviecon
Stolls
Summons to Asgard
Asgard
SUPRISE!!!!! Carter's the Pharaoh!
The Pharaoh's Meeting
Fire!
Khufu
Fangirl
Answers to Questions
Aphrodite
Olympus
Where He Went
Monster Mash
We're Back! (Part 1)
We're Back! (Part 2)
Hey, Look! I Actually Updated!
When Chapter Titles Stop Being Relevant
Wow. . . (A/N)
Prank War (A Relevant Title?!)
Important Story Stuff - A/N
*Insert Chapter Title*
Chapter 1 Edit
FIGHT!!! (Part 1)
FIGHT!!! (part 2)
Assess the Damage
Rule and Reign
X. . . Something?
Bring your Brown Pants
Multiple Breakings of the 4th Wall
An Ending?!
Final A/N

Party

2.2K 97 54
By Crazy_Booknerd

Camp Half Blood

Everyone was having an EXTREME funeral *cough cough* party *cough cough* to celebrate Octavian's death. The Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Norse, Avengers, and Rachel were all there. It was pretty epic. The gods even came down from Olympus to celebrate Octavian's death.

The party was held at Camp Half Blood. Everyone grouped together around the campfire and socialized while music played.
The refreshments were divine. (Literally - Dionisus provided nonalcoholic drinks.) Later in the night, someone started karaoke. Percy tortured everyone's ears by singing "We Are the Champions." Tony, Leo, and Leo's half siblings even set off fireworks.

Oden and the Greek/Roman gods got along suprisingly well. Frey and Demeter talked about summer and crops. Hades mentioned loaning some souls to Valhalla for Rangarok.

Hawkeye bonded with some Apollo kids over archery. Natasha fit right in with both the Ares and Athena kids.

Of course, capture the flag was included. Gods (except Thor) were banned from playing.

Camp Half Blood and the Avengers went against Camp Jupiter and the Egyptians. Camp Half Blood won. Some called using Thor and the Hulk unfair, but no fistfights occurred, so everything turned out okay.

After the party, everyone was extremely glad that Octavian was dead. Hades was the only disappointed one - Octavian would still be in the underworld.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 593 15
COMPLETED WE PROTECT After the war with Tartarus, things start winding down. Camp Jupiter heads for California, Magnus and his friends go back to Bos...
178K 3.7K 32
Percy Jackson. Two times Savior of Olympus. A son of Poseidon. Boyfriend to Annabeth Chase. Yes, that's the guy everyone knows, but what they don't k...
322K 8.5K 15
Percy Jackson. The greatest demigod to ever walk on earth. S.H.I.E.L.D has always had him on their watch, but when Loki suddenly springs up, it is ti...
57.2K 1.2K 25
Percy Jackson. A 17 year old boy with a broken heart and a scarred soul. In the war against Gaea, he lost everything. He lost his lovely Wise Girl to...