Laurmau *Love Otherworldly*...

By tayvyblue

First: I originally came up with this idea so DO NOT steal it! If you plan on making something mildly similar... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
SECOND BOOK

Chapter 7 *Finale*

694 30 21
By tayvyblue

Laurance's POV

It's been about a month since the incident with that odd dimension, I haven't returned back to Aphmau's place since that day. I've been mostly hanging out with Travis, we're working on things together. But I still can't help but be curious about what Aphmau has been up to lately, I sure hope she hasn't been talking to herself thinking I was there. You know what, I think I'll go see how things are going on where Aphmau is, I just have to tell Travis.

"Travis?"

"Yea, Laurance?" 

"I'm going to go see how things are over at Aphmau's."

"Fine with me, you live there, after all." He said with a snicker.

I headed over to Aphmau's. When I got there, she was getting ready for something. It must be something fancy, she's wearing a dress. I then hear the doorbell ring, I walk over to it. Aphmau opens the door, to my surprise it was Garroth. He was dressed all fancy too. Wait.. wait a min... they're both dressed fancy and they just went to his car... oh no.. oh no... so this is what happens when I'm not back for a month! I think... they're going on a date. This is the worst, I can't even go spy! Maybe it's for the best? What am I supposed to do now? 

I freaked out for a long time after that, Travis ended up having to calm me down. Aphmau came back around 8:00. I was relieved to see her but as expected, she couldn't even see me if she wanted to. I follow her as she walks to her bedroom. She pulls out some pictures, I stand next to her. She continues to look at the pictures and begins sobbing. It begins raining hard outside, with loud thunder. I want to comfort her but cannot, I feel angry because of it. There's then a bright flash, I feel myself start to glow red as a feeling of power comes over me. Is this possible? How could I be in my shadow knight form if I am dead? Gone. 

Then it hits me, will this armor protect me from the pain I feel when defining life... connecting the dead to the living? This is my time, I must find out. I tried my very best to control the power that felt as if it was taking over. I feel dominate, I feel... worthy. I can now control this form that I haven't used in so long, after all this time I can use it at my own free will. 

I see her tears falling, every single one hurts me deeper inside. I kneel down, though she still can't see me. I wipe the tears from her face, her eyes widen as she looks up to where I am. I stare into her eyes, she does the same. I see a smile spread across her face as she raps her arms around my neck pushing herself onto me in a huge embrace. I hear her cry silently into my shoulder, I pet her hair to calm her down as I close my eyes. I hear a soft whisper, 

"I've missed you." 

The words repeat in my head. I love her, I know it. I know because... I defined the laws of life for love... just to see her.. happy.

609 Words!

I have been gone for awhile, sorry that this is short but it's a finale chapter! It's also quite lovely! ;) Don't worry! This book isn't going anywhere! There'll be a second on the horizon! I love you all so much and hope you enjoyed this chapter, byee! ~Taylor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 226 12
Purple guy has struck the pizzeria and is after Mangle. Everyone is now protecting her. Purple guy disappears and everyone thinks of a plan for next...
3.3K 99 9
Current DarkMilk brainrot so- (swearing kept to a minimum)
1M 65.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
759K 28K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...