To Break My Heart

By ErisCat

I don't want to spoil anything, and I know I will. So just read it. ;) More

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty Eight
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Eleven

2.6K 50 0
By ErisCat

"Where is Logan Brett?" The leader questions me. I bite my lip.

"I will never give him up to you!" I spit out each word like it is poison in my mouth. The leader uses his knife to slash my cheek. Blood trickles down my face, and I scream.

"Where is Logan Brett?" He repeats. I shake my head no as tears stream down my face. The leader slashes me across the cheek again. I shriek.

"The next one," the leader says, "goes through your heart." I whimper.

"I will ask you one last time," he says, "where is Logan Brett?" He raises his knife in the air.

"FINE!" I yell, "I'll tell you where he is." The man unties me from the tree and ties my hands together.

"Show us to way," he explains. I stand in the front of the line with the men trailing behind me. They walk behind me silently as I lead then towards Logan's treehouse.

Sorry that this is so short but I really had no idea how to make longer. Thank to everyone who is reading my sorry right now and I hope you enjoy it.

-Eris

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 203 29
hey guys Theses are some books i read and thought were really good(in my opinion). Most of them are completed if not it would be mentioned in the di...
674K 55.7K 91
Trope: ✓ marriage of convenience ✓ hate-to-love ✓ slow-burn ✓ Muslim characters/love story ✓ Bad boy/good girl ✓ Second chance ✓ Billionaire romance...
43.3K 1.5K 10
Dakota is strong-willed and has never let her guard down since she was eighteen. First the guy she hoped to never see again is back... Second that gu...
231K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.