My Little Secret | BTS FANFIC...

By Yunachi

Loving him was easy. Getting rid of him was hard. #everyoneneedshelp More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Special Chapter : Bittersweet Chocolate
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Final Chapter
Alternate Ending; One
Alternative Ending; Two

Chapter 19

9.4K 331 410
By Yunachi

Hey a little note to Seventeen fans, Min_jaein has a Seventeen imagines book! Please support her :)

Sorry if the chapter has mistakes, I only had an hour and a half to write this so I didn't re-read it!

3 chapters to go.

_______________________

"I look fat." I watched as the girls in our class groaned about their non-existent fat. The school dance was coming soon and everyone was freaking out about preparations.

I for one still has not chosen my dress, shoes or even my mask for the masquerade theme. This was all trivia for me, the main importance of the dance to me was simply receiving an answer to my confession.

Yeri sat next to me, humming a tune as she flicked through a fashion magazine. She had been asked out by nearly twelve people in just this past week, in spite of this she rejected every single one. When I had asked, she had replied 'those boys would've just left me for some other girl at the dance'.

So instead, she decided to just go solo.

Nearly the same thing occurred to Jun, he was asked out by a hoard of girls but he rejected everyone of them, stating that he was going with a group of friends, who I guessed consisted of Jaehyun and maybe Seokmin.

I spun my pencil in between my fingers before being interrupted by a female classmate who nudged me on the shoulder with a nervous demeanour. "Ano. Minji-ssi, Yeri-ssi. Is either one of you going with Jungkook oppa to the dance?"

Oppa? You're both practically the same age, actually you're probably older.

Smiling, Yeri shook her head. Biting my lower lip, I also shook my head and watched as her eyes twinkled with false hope.

Pretty much, half of the female seniors wanted to go with Jungkook to the dance. One quarter is pretty much gunning to go with Jun and the remaining quarter was already in a relationship.

Biting the inside of my cheeks, I pulled out my phone and unlocked it. I took a sip of my water and drank it slowly, feeling the cool liquid going down my throat.

"That's great! Now Jungkook will surely go to the dance with me."

"What?" I spluttered, choking on my water. My hands made its way to my chest as I clutched onto the soft material of my school uniform. Yeri panicked for a second before patting my back as moral support.

The female classmate gleamed and I realised she was just some other crazed fangirl. She practically had crazy written all over her face.

Jiho, the class president walked over to us with her infamous perfect posture.

"Is there anything wrong? You're being a bit loud and disturbing the other students." She said, directing her words more to the crazy girl standing before Yeri and me. Without warning, the girl rolled her eyes and glared at Jiho before walking away without another word.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "that girl got issues."

Yeri and Jiho stared at me oddly for a moment before turning around with their backs shaking, most likely trying to muffle their laughter. It took me a few seconds to realise I had blurted that out loud for them to hear.

Slapping my hand over my mouth, I inwardly cursed as this was the beginning sign that I was hanging out with Suga too much and beginning to take in his nonchalant self.

When the two had composed themselves again, I took this chance to explain my bluntness. "I didn't mean it like—" this unfortunately caused the two to erupt into more laughter that wasn't muffled.

Groaning in embarrassment, I threw my head back, listening to the loud laughter.

"Are you two done yet?" Shortly after the laughing ceased and Yeri wiped a tear from eyes. Biting her lower lip, she nodded in spite of the brief but noticeable giggles that escaped her lips.

Before I could scold her for laughing, the door to our classroom opened up. I stopped my speech abruptly, thinking that it was my teacher. Instead two mailmen, wearing hats that covered their face, entered the classroom holding boxes; one holding two smaller boxes while the other holding a fairly large box.

Everyone present in the class stopped what they were doing and stared at the two familiar strangers.

"Excuse me~" the shorter one sang singly.

The taller of the pair sighed loudly before punching the shorter one on the arm, making the latter wince in pain. "Is Bae Minji present?" He spoke, using his deep voice that I recognised.

A few of my classmates recognised both the two mailmen and instantly squealed just after hearing their voices. Girls clutched onto each other, trying not to pass out.

I stayed deadpan as I raised my hand in the air while masking my emotions. The two males jogged over to me and placed the boxes on my desk before lifting up their hats to reveal their faces that were being concealed.

"Minji! It's us, Jimin and V." The taller one leaned in and whispered to me.

Jiho and Yeri chuckled at my expression as I gave an airy laugh, "what no way V-oppa. I couldn't tell that was you at all." I said with sarcasm in my tone.

V gasped and pumped his fist in the air. "Really!?"

I squinted my eyes at him, wondering if he was kidding or not. Before I could confront him, our teacher walked in with a scowl present on her face. Her lips pulled down to a near sinister frown and her wrinkles deepened.

While V was too busy cheering for his false accomplishment, Jimin had already bobbed down to the floor and was currently crawling to the back exit of our classroom.

"Kim Taehyung, not a face that I was hoping to see in my classroom ever again." Ms Ji spoke loudly. The look on V's face changed in a near instant and I could see the goosebumps form on his skin as he turned pale white.

He turned to his side to find the space Jimin occupied empty.

Truly, these two are the most inspiring pair of best friends I've ever seen in my entire life.

His lips pursued as bullets of sweat dripped down his face, feeling the angry aura that was being emitted by non other than my teacher. He slipped me a sticky note and dashed off before Ms Ji could wring his neck and strangle him with her bare hands till he passed out.

"Bye Minji, let's talk later! Have fun in old lady Ji's class." V called out from the hallways. Ms Ji's face burned in a red hue as she snapped the ruler in her hand in half.

"Old lady Ji." She gritted her teeth, muttering the horrific nickname in disgust while glaring at the door.

Classmates sat in their seats as stiffly as they tried not to give a reaction that would get them into trouble. My mouth twitched as I was completely unsure of what had just happened.

⋯ ☆ ⋯

School ended quickly, I peered outside and admired the snow was beginning to melt in preparation of Spring. The season had yet to come but the scent of the breeze now smelt of newly bloomed flowers and sweet pollen. Cold, bland colours were being replaced with bold, bright hues that consisted of reds, pinks, yellows and greens. The winter season was nearly gone along with all those tearful memories of my final year.

Jiho came up to my desk with Yeri. "Hey Minji-ssi what did Sunbae-nims give to you?" She enquired, pointing to the three boxes. It was a little strange she was talking to me casually, we weren't in the same social groups as I was always with hanging out with Jungkook, Yeri, V, Jimin, Taehee and Jun.

There was a point where I thought she despised me, a rumour had gone around that the class president was interested in the transfer student Kang Jun. Turns out Jiho was interested in another school heart throb, Jaehyun.

I brought the three boxes up onto the table. All boxes varied in sizes and were brought from different stores; I had a feeling every single item in the boxes were expensive.

Looking up at the two females, I shrugged. "I didn't have time to look and also please Jiho-ssi, call me Minji." I smiled at her and she returned my smile with a even larger smile.

Jiho bent down a little, crossing her legs in a cross. "Then you can me Jiho, Minji."

Nodding, I pulled out the sticky note V had slid to me before escaping in a dramatical manner and before Ms Ji blew a fuse, taking her anger out on us students.

Surprise! It's Kookie, since I know you so well,
I'm pretty sure you haven't bought a dress yet
so I bought one for you. Hope it fits, see you.

The two girls took a peek at the sticky note after my face had turned to a dark red hue. Yeri frowned a little seeing who it was from but smiled shortly after. "If the dress is in the largest box then what are in the other two boxes?" Jiho asked.

Staring at the neatly wrapped boxes that was tied with ribbon, we just sighed and decided to just let me open it up at home. Yeri needed to go home quickly and Jiho needed to go to a meeting for the school dance.

I ended up needing to hold onto three boxes while going to my locker. When I opened my locker I was surprised to find a small box laying on top of my chemistry book.

Placing the boxes on the ground, I picked up the small box in my locker and read the small note on top of the box.

not expensive but hope you like it.

Knowing it was from Jun, since I knew well it was his handwriting, I was hesitant to accept the box. He did say it wasn't expensive but I still felt unworthy of receiving presents just like the ones Jungkook had given me.

Inhaling a breath of air, I opened the box to find a cute necklace inside the blue box.

I hitched a breath and took a double take to make sure I wasn't hallucinating when I opened the box. I rubbed my eyes twice and narrowed them to a slit.

Yah Kang Jun how loaded are you to even think that Tiffany&Co. is cheap? I can barely afford to eat jajangmyeon when I eat out; I survive on the service dumplings.

I groaned, seeing how expensive and how much I probably owned him now.

My eyes went blank and all I could see was debt flashing in my mind with an empty plate of nothing except a single piece of yellow pickled radish. I closed the box and decided to find Jun to try and return the gift, feeling super guilty.

I ran over to our classroom in hopes of finding him still there. The door in our class was slightly opened and I could his faint voice talking inside the classroom.

Before I could open the door, I froze completely.

"Jungkook I really do like Minji." Hearing Jungkook's name made me stiffen up. It made sense, if Jimin and V were able to come to our school then Jungkook also had a chance to come over to our high school.

I stepped back and perched up against the wall, listening to their conversation despite knowing it was wrong to eavesdrop.

Jungkook sighed loudly. "You're going to get yourself hurt, Minji's a complicated person. I've never seen her depend on anyone who isn't apart of bangtan, Taehee noona or Yeri. She's a determined girl who is still lost and finding her way through her last year and I can say without thinking that most of her troubles is my fault." He admitted.

Continuing on, Jungkook must've pulled out a chair to sit on. "I promised her a lot of things and I haven't done well to keep any of my promises. She has shed hundreds of tears because I never considered her feelings and instead ran after her best friend. Yeri even told me that we should break up so we could have time to properly sort out our feelings."

Flinching I remembered the time I was being way too harsh to Yeri and telling her we weren't friends anymore. I had gone way too far, choosing a boy over a friend; I was being completely unreasonable and immature. Such an idiot.

Silently agreeing, I wondered why the two were even together. Last time they were together Jungkook and I got into a massive fight.

Now that they were alone who knows what could happen.

"This why I'm telling you. Please don't break her heart again, she hesitates sometimes. Yeri told me she notices it too. Minji is confused about her feelings because of me." Jun chuckled, "and I was the one who told her that she could lean on me. I ended up confusing her even more. I know she's trying to consider my feelings."

A large pause caused me to sharply intake a breath and cover my mouth to stop me from speaking. I felt heavy weights pulling me down, finding out the burden I had put onto Jun by allowing him to get involved.

"Jun what are you actually saying?"

"I'm saying, please properly take care of Minji from now on."

"Kang Jun ah..."

I wanted to walk away to stop hearing the heavy words but my feet stayed glue to the floor. I gulped and tried swallowing the large lump in my throat. A shifting sound came from the classroom and the chairs screeched up against the floor boards.

Silence in the classroom was adding to both the thrill and my desperation to walk away to stop listening to the burden I had caused. I took a deep breath, no I needed to listen and understand what I had caused instead of running away from the problems I had made. I shut my eyes, carefully listening to Jun utter the words that followed.

"I'm giving up my feelings for Minji."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 2.6K 27
Preparing for their new comeback, Hoseok is quietly drowning in anxiety, and Min Yoongi, while struggling to understand his own feelings, is determin...
64K 1.7K 25
"It wasn't for you, if she called you a slut, and I was seen hanging out with you, it would ruin my reputation." You had fallen in love with Jeon Ju...
26.3K 764 27
After your parents died you thought moving in with your brother would be fun but he more stricts towards you and has 6 other guys living with him. Af...
44.9K 1.7K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...