My Little Secret | BTS FANFIC...

By Yunachi

Loving him was easy. Getting rid of him was hard. #everyoneneedshelp More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Special Chapter : Bittersweet Chocolate
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Final Chapter
Alternate Ending; One
Alternative Ending; Two

Chapter 16

10.8K 369 590
By Yunachi

Her face was completely shattered, the once beautiful face I was use to seeing, was now unrecognisable. It showcased a black scribble that someone came and drew.

"Yeri why-why would you want to be friends with me again? I'm a horrible person."

The unfamiliar pale hands grabbed onto mine, "Minji, we humans are selfish creatures; we all crave for that never ending love that does not exist. It's a trivial objective that cannot be reached no matter what, we may not breath the words out but we want the best for ourselves. We are the biggest predators that hunt our own."

I looked away and felt Yeri squeeze my hand. This was one long night, the day started off perfect and then all of sudden everything came crashing down in a mere minute. That forged happiness quickly collapsed with the rest of my world.

Now I was talking to the girlfriend of the boy I'm in love. "I'll be honest, I tried denying this feelings because I was trying to be a good friend but I guess it was already ruined."

I rubbed my foot on the pavement, the loud awkward tension filled the air.

"I dated him behind your back and lied for so long. I stole your first love and acted as if it was just alright. I don't know what I was thinking, I just did everything out of selfishness and even thought you overreacted. Minji I'm just as tangled and stuck in Jungkook's web as you."

The time was much too late, maybe an few hours after midnight but I wasn't too sure. Checking the time on my phone had completely slipped my mind.

Yeri laughed as I pulled my hands away, "Yeri I love Jungkook." I announced. "I tried hating you and I thought I did but I guess I was just temporarily angry. I now I'm suppose to choose friends over boys but I couldn't help but feel betrayed by you."

Her laughter came to a halt and she pulled me into a hug. "I know, I won't hold anything you've done so far against you; I know about you and Jungkook. It's all karma, Minji you're my best friend and I want this battle to be fair. May the best girl win."

I hugged Yeri back and cried into her shoulder. I wailed loudly, not giving a care about my neighbours, and let the tears soak Yeri's shirt.

She knew. She knew about everything but she doesn't blame me.

"Yeri I'm sorry." I cried in to her shoulder as she stroked my back and let me cry, I swore I could hear a few hicks coming from her.

And I knew the scribbles on her face was disappearing.

"It's okay Minji, I'll be happy with whoever ends up with Jungkook."

___________________________

The next day I woke up with a large lump in my throat and a sore back. I rolled onto my side and felt my energy completely leave my body as the aching feeling in my back was killing me. The sound creaky floor boards and the harsh cold wind blew on my skin, sending shivers down my skin.

The semi-warm sunlight poured into the room through the opened curtains.

After Yeri left me last night, I collapsed on the floor boards right as soon as I entered my home. I pushed my hair back and rested my head on my arms.

I can't believe Yeri actually knew about everything Jungkook and I've been doing, even more so I can't believe she still wants to be friends with me.

Right now I'm questioning whether or not I should check into a hospital to see how messed up my head is right now. I'm still trying to convince myself to let Jungkook go but my problem laid on one key factor that was holding me back.

What was I going to do without Jungkook?

We've been together for nearly our entire lives, you can't just leave them and forget they ever existed. The thought scared me.

And then there was Jun.

One of the nicest people in the world but for some reason, he decided to fall for some obsessed girl who constantly needs to lean on someone for support.

Groaning under my breath of frustration, I unlocked my phone and called up the person I needed most in this situation. The number dialled and the person on the other line quickly accepted the call. "Minji? What's up?"

I rolled on my back and kicked my feet in the air, "Hey Suga Oppa I'm really sorry but I think your boyfriend just confessed to me last night."

A loud grunt escaped Suga's lips, followed by a string of colourful words.

"You're so fucked up Minji. Stop shipping me with your damn friends, it's like when people ship me with Jimin. It's just weird." Suga scoffed as I rolled my eyes.

"I've seen the way you talk with Jimin and I don't blame anyone." I snapped back. "On another note, are you busy right now? Could you come over?" I asked, keeping my eyes fixated on the dreaded curtains that seemed to cause my awakening back into this spiralling world of madness and hardships.

Suga laughed with sarcasm, I could almost picture his straight laced with a empty laugh, "Minji you're hilarious, just hilarious." I raised my eyebrows at his remarks.

Tossing and turning a little while longer, I sat up and ruffled my tangly hair with my fingers. "Why the fuck should I need to get out of bed? You're the one who wants to talk so you bring your damn ass down here so that I don't need to get out of my warm bed."

Before I could protest Suga had already hung up the phone. I twitched my eye as I stared at my phone with a glare.

After getting ready, which I mean by simply brushing my teeth and washing my face since I didn't change out of my clothes last night, I headed out into the frigid cold. I buried my face in my scarf, feeling the soft cotton fibres rub against my skin in the most comforting way yet.

My phone's inbox was literally full with Jungkook's spam. It was basically a bunch of half assed apologies and excuses for his behaviour.

I ended up deleting all of them before I made it to the dorm.

Knocking on the door, a frantic looking Rap Monster and J-Hope opened the door. They leaned on either side of the doorway and smiled awkwardly, "h-hey Minji what are you doing here kiddo?"

I rubbed the back of my neck and narrowed my eyes at them, wondering why they were a nervous wreck. "What happened?"

J-Hope laughed and averted his eyes away from me, "you see-"

"Yah! Hyung let go!" Jimin's voiced through the hallways as I pushed the two boys out of my way. My presence was greeted quickly by the sight of Jin trying to choke Jimin; on the floor there was a box of fried chicken that had fallen to the ground. I quickly out the pieces together and decided to leave the situation alone.

I waved my hand off at them and turned my head to the two boys, "I'll be talking to Suga Oppa." I told them and walked towards his room.

After getting into Suga's room, I heard a loud crash from the lounge room and I sighed before staring at the sleeping log on the bed. "Oppa, are you still alive?" The latter grunted and continued burying his head in his pillow.

"Minji what did you want to talk about?" I cracked my knuckles and sat on the floor beside his bed.

Explaining the whole entire situation, I couldn't tell if he was listening to me or not.

"You're being stupid, Jun is the obvious choice. Jungkook obviously likes you but he likes Yeri as well so don't wait up for him. You're such a dumbass, why do you need my help?" He breathed out after he was done talking. "Minji, you don't need to be in love to be happy, all you need is to choose to be happy."

Sitting up from his bed, the sheets slid down to reveal his plain white t-shirt. A soft expression was displayed on his face as he looked inside his bedside table's draw.

Suga pulled out a bracelet and threw it at me which I luckily caught.

The bracelet itself was stunning, simple but beautiful. I rose the bracelet up to the light, admiring its simplicity and attractiveness.

"Don't drop it, it's an important moment." Suga warned. And for a second, my eyes twitched and my whole face scrunched up at him. In my head I was practically yelling at him, if it's important then don't throw it!

Suga chuckled, noticing my annoyance in his truly unreasonable warning. "The bracelet is a sign, you don't survive by leaning on someone, you survive by becoming your own support."

I smiled a little and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, "it just seems like every time I try to be happy, I steer into a bump and feel emptiness. I feel like this never ending maze just enjoys washing me stumble and fall. It's an endless road of lies and heartbreaks." Suga sighed as I handed back the bracelet.

He flicked me in the forehead, "you don't -"

I pushed his hand away and smiled brightly up at him, "but I'll continue running, even if this maze keeps me trapped, I'll look up and keep wandering until I get out."

I stood up and bowed at Suga. "Thank you Oppa for everything. This will be the last time I'll ever ask for this pep talk, next time I'll come back smiling." I smiled while tilting my head to the side.

Before closing the door to his room, I could hear a faint chuckle from Suga, "good luck."

___________________________

Today was a school day.

And here I was, slouched over my desk with my eyelids barely open. I had once again stayed up an all nighter trying to finish off my assignments and homework that I had completely neglected up until the last minute. Yeri sat by my side with a dazed smile. Many classmates gave us weird looks when Yeri and I sat together.

It wasn't surprising, it's been a long time since we've been seen together.

Jun was at school as well but every time we made eye contact, his cheeks would blush a pink hue and he would frantically drop everything out of his hands and would either hide behind the closest person or snapped his head away, pretending I wasn't there.

I found his reaction a little cute, his shyness was a complete contrast to Jungkook's usual teasing demeanour.

A text was sent to my phone and I stiffened up at the name, Jungkook.

He was asking me to meet outside in the courtyard right now while he's on a break. I groaned and slapped my forehead. "Hey Yeri I'll be back." I said walked away. The atmosphere around us had lightened up significantly but it was still kind of awkward.

By the time I was in the courtyard, I had spotted a Jungkook standing by the brick wall with his head down. He was still in his stage outfit with his makeup still on.

Panting was coming from him and his back rose and fell heavily. I breathed in, taking up all the air I could before I stepped closer. My footsteps came to a halt as Jungkook's head snapped up at me.

His eyes widened as he stood up and bowed at me. "Minji I'm sorry!"

My face stayed completely emotionless, he still made me wary and completely insane but it was as if I was slowly becoming immune to him. I walked up to Jungkook and stopped right in front of him.

Steadily, Jungkook rose back up to recompose his composure. His mouth opened to speak but I quickly latched my hands on to his collar and pushed him up against the wall. I slapped him across the face and let his pale cheek turn a red hue.

"That's for yelling at me, being a little bitch to me and insulting Jun."

The shock on his face amused me and before he could speak. "And this?" I placed my lips over his, stealing a kiss from him. Feeling his lips for the first time brought me immense pleasure. His lips were extremely soft despite being a little chapped. The kiss was addicting, full of a fury of emotions raging.

Jungkook was completely dumbfounded so he didn't respond but I continued our mouth lock before I pulled away and smirked.

"-this is my declaration that I will make you return my feelings because I'm sick of waiting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note

Sorry for the late update..... I'm not gonna lie, I've been reading fanfictions and neglecting my stories so I hope this will make up for it!

UPDATED NOTE
So wattpad stuffed up again and some people couldn't read the new chapter...

PM me if it still doesn't work. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 10.3K 21
8 years after V's controlling wife forces him to quit BTS. Can anyone save him? //Trigger Warning// -Abusive and destructive relationships -Strong la...
147K 4.3K 14
He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad boy was interested in someone like me an...
2K 110 25
I know him since I was fourteen years old. He became my best friend, because he felt lonely, as well as I did. We shared time together, we danced tog...
45K 1.7K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...