My Little Secret | BTS FANFIC...

By Yunachi

Loving him was easy. Getting rid of him was hard. #everyoneneedshelp More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Special Chapter : Bittersweet Chocolate
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Final Chapter
Alternate Ending; One
Alternative Ending; Two

Chapter 15

11.1K 338 627
By Yunachi

Author's Note

Because I'm a fucked up person, here's Jungkook's side to the whole story from a to n :)

So have getting piss as hell with Jungkook's obliviousness.

OFFICIAL LAST CHAPTER WILL BE CHAPTER 22. NO EPILOGUE, ALTERNATE ENDINGS MAY BE AVAILABLE.

_________________________

Her view caught me breathless, a large lump in my throat kept me from talking as her beautiful smile brightened in my eyes. The soft long curls on the tip of her perfect honey blonde strands complimented her porcelain skin.

My eyes widened an inch and my cheeks became flushed. The corner of my lips tugged up into a small smile.

The girl smiled even wider and extended her hand, "I'm Kim Yeri." She introduced.

I shook her hand eagerly and gave her a smile. My mind went blank on what was previously happening before she came, what was I doing? Right I was talking to Minji who was going to tell me something.

The wind blew the leaves on top of the two of us as delicate petals floated in mid away.

I hitched a breath, overwhelmed by her beauty.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, it's nice to meet you Yeri." I replied and started a small conversation with her, completely blocking out any sound from the outside. Her small girly giggles and soft silky voice was the only thing reaching my ears.

Yeri looked so fragile, like a precious glass doll. I've never seen anybody like her before, she was just so breath taking. Minji mentioned her a view times, I imagined her as a normal beauty but that was a complete understatement - Yeri was idol standard pretty, she was amazing in every way.

By the time I remembered about Minji, I was still conversing with Yeri. I looked around my surroundings only to find the place where Minji stood was empty.

She probably went to the bathroom.

I gave my full attention back to Yeri and continued smiling as she giggled about something funny happening in class.

On the next day I met up with Minji, remembering that she had something to say. I noticed her in a distance and waved at her with a smile plastered across my face. Her expression brightened a little as she waved back.

Jogging up next to her, I grinned widely.

"So how much are you willing to pay to hang out with this face?" I joked as she punched my sides softly. She grimaced but managed to keep a smile on her face.

We began walking together, "what did you need to tell me yesterday?" I recalled.

Minji froze and tensed up immediately, her features became stiff as I mentioned yesterday. Her eyes were slightly widened and her lips quivered as she clenched her hands together tightly.

"It's nothing." She trailed off in a quiet voice.

I decided not to bother her with it so I decided to change the subject. "Hey your friend? Yeri is really cute and hilarious. We should all hang out sometime, it'll be fun." I suggested, the image of Yeri's cute smile passed my mind and I could feel my cheeks slightly flare up with happiness.

She stayed quiet and silently walked beside me as I continued babbling on about Yeri's good features. Minji didn't say a word, not even once.

Months passed by quickly, I debuted, moved in with V's sister with him and Jimin and ended up dating Yeri. I confessed first and braced myself for the worst but she actually confessed that she had mutual feelings. The only downside was that she wanted to keep our relationship a secret to everyone, including my childhood friend. I felt guilt at first but then I just kept reminding myself that this was what Yeri wanted.

Jin called me one night, he told me that Minji was staying at the dorm for the night. On that particular day I remembered she left both her keys and phone Taehee's place. I asked Jin if he could hand the phone over to Minji.

"Hello?"

I smiled and chuckled as I heard Minji's hoarse morning voice. "Hey Bae Minji did you want to want out today?" I thought it was a good idea to hang out with her after so long, the only difference today was that I promised not to use my phone.

"Are you sure?" Minji asked, sounding skeptical. I didn't blame her, I talked about my girlfriend by habit, it wasn't on purpose or anything; V has told me it's annoying that I talk about her too much.

Taking out Minji's phone, I pressed my thumb against the home button. I watched as a photo of me and Minji lit up as her lock screen; it was an old photo, it was taken after I came back to school on the first day along with Jimin and V.

Without hesitation I asked, "do you not want to hang out with this handsome face?"

She snorted, unladylike and was probably pulling a face right now like she always did when I said a snarky comment. "Don't be conceited you dork. Where did you want to hang out?"

I thought for a moment, "the cafe on the edge?" I suggested, thinking back about how she was always fond of that little cafe.

Minji curtly replied with an okay before we hung up. I hopped off my bed and began changing my clothes. I ended up choosing comfortable clothes that at least partially covered parts of my face so fans didn't come up to me. Don't get me wrong I love our fans, it's just that we idols need privacy in our lives as well, everyone is human aren't they?

"Noona I'm gonna head out!" I called out to Taehee who replied with an okay.

I walked out the door and enjoyed the wintry scenery around me. The snow piled up high and covered every part of the street. On the sidewalk there were young children playing in the snow while their parents watched from a far; couples took over the streets with their public display of affection.

As I turned the corner by the street I bumped into someone. "Ouch." They winced as they also hit the floor at the same time as me. l rubbed my back and felt a strain in my back. The person stood up and helped me up by extending their hand out to help me stand up.

I instantly recognised her pale white skin and long soft hair. Her cheeks were dusted with a soft pink and her lips coated in a thin layer of lip balm.

"Minji?" She looked up at me and gave a small smile.

"Jungkookie." She practically sung out as she tilted her head to the side. I returned her smile with a smile. Before I could forget, I reached into his pocket to fish out her phone and keys.

Deciding to tease her further, I jiggled her keys from my finger directly in front of her face and gave a teasing grin. She reached out to grab it but since she was so petite, her arm could barely reach my wrist. Minji glared at me and hit my chest, demanding that I gave her, her phone back.

"Did you want to hang out now?" She asked, huffing out as I finally gave her back her keys and phone, after getting tired of teasing her.

Her shallow breaths became foggy as her eyes glistened. The tip of her nose was pink from the cold - I never understood why she hadn't gotten a boyfriend, she has told me multiple times there was a boy she was interested in, I never knew who but at times I kind of guessed it was me but I never really needed to know.

I smiled muttering a small, "sure."

There we were sitting in the small booth in the little cafe in the edge of the city. I hadn't once mentioned Yeri which made me a little proud of myself, considering how I was told to be obsessed with the girl.

Pouting, I sipped my drink with pleasure, "we have the red bullet concert soon! It's fun being able to travel with the hyungs and meeting international fans but I miss Busan all the time." I rubbed my hands together as she hummed as a response and looked down.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom, wait for a second." I said and stood up to go to the bathroom. After using the bathroom, I took this chance to check my phone. A single message stood out form the various texts sent from Jimin, V, Jin and Taehee.

I opened it and furrowed my eyebrows seeing the subject sent from Yeri.

Kim Yeri (◍•ᴗ•◍)
Subject: I need you right now...
Message: Can we meet up? Minji is avoiding me and I think shes starting to figure out we're dating.

I messaged her back without another thought and sent her the address so we could meet up. When she arrived I wasn't sure what we talked about, we just talked and talked.

Assuring that she was alright was a priority. I tangled our fingers together and somehow made her laugh. Her small, soft giggle was music to my ears.

"So Jimin hyung said-" I said but was fortunately cut off by the sound of a ringtone. Both Yeri and I looked over to the sound of the ringtone and spotted Minji, both of our eyes widened.

Minji stood there and picked up her phone.

My heart began pounding as I was nervous. I had forgotten all about her in the cafe and ended up just sitting with Yeri while consulting her about her problems and trying to make her feel better since she had a rough day.

The girl standing at a distance from us began walking away silently. I instinctively grabbed Minji's wrist and gave her an apologetic look before mouthing 'Yeri needed to talk'. She smile and nodded.

A wave of relief washed away on my face as I wiped away the imaginary sweat forming on my forehead. I sighed in relief and waved me goodbye before heading back to Yeri.

"H-hey Jungkook what was Minji doing here? Did she see us?"

Yeri began to panic and shook me lightly. Her small hands gripped onto my clothing as they squeezed it tightly as a sense of support or sense-reliever. I held her hands and placed them back into mine. I leaned in and placed a kiss on Yeri's lips, silencing her from further talking.

Our lips melted into each other as I bit onto her lower lip lightly, asking for an entrance which she gladly obliged to.

When we pulled back, a flustered and dreamy look was spread across her face. Her hands held mine as she buried her face in my chest. "You're being unfair..." She trailed off in a quiet voice, her face was flushed with red all the way to her ears. I chuckled and kissed her forehead, holding her tightly.

_________________________

Something had happened, Minji was super angry with me. I came over one day and she didn't want to see me. Her whimpers and sobs were enough to tell me she was in distress.

I kicked a rock on the street and stared up into the sky. The bitter smell of coffee wafted through the air as I passed by a large coffee shop. Tugging down my face mask, I breathed out into the bleak air; it's been a while since I saw her crying.

Perhaps the last time I found her crying was when she was being harassed - that day was the first time I knew I couldn't leave her. She was so alone and vulnerable, how could someone so small protect themselves? I know I haven't been able to keep the promise that I made to myself, I've just been so caught up with my career and love life; where did Minji fit in, was that I continued asking myself, what was she to me? A childhood friend?

Definitely not.

Days went on and I cracked. I didn't know what I was doing at all. I remembered being furious with her; Yeri had called me earlier. It was some time after Minji found out about me and Yeri, she caught us making out at school.

She sounded just so, so dejected and broken - she couldn't speak, all she could do was cry and mumble something about Minji.

I was walking and noticed Minji up ahead. My blood boiled as I grit my teeth and balled my fist. "Ouch." Minji yelped as she rubbed my elbow. As she frowned, Minji looked up to see me.

"Jungkook are you-" I slammed my fist against the wall, cutting her off and creating a pregnant of silence. As seconds passed my frustrations built up, raising my levels of anger until it popped into an explosion of nothing but pure rage and displeasure.

The little figure in front of me stayed still, her eyes glinting with fear and anxiety.

"What the fuck did you say to Yeri?" I yelled, raising my voice as people around us stared and began whispering. My face was red from anger and my eyes shone pure hatred.

Her face turned pale, she looked so afraid.

As she moved a little back, I ruffled my hair messily in frustration. I glared at her as if she was my long term enemy.

"Yeri's crying right now! She's been sobbing and saying that she betrayed you. That you said don't want to be friends anymore! Minji how could you be so inconsiderate?" I spat, not even able to stare directly into my eyes. Words came tumbling out as I couldn't even control my own self now.

I stopped my rants and breathed for a second after I let out all the frustrations I was holding in. My hands wiped off the sweat on my forehead.

"Why are you so selfish?" I muttered, not meaning for her to hear me.

Minji's face twisted straight away. The scared look on her face melted away into a rather furious and angered look. Her chest puffed up and down as she tilted her head to the side.

"Why are you blaming everything on me? The two most important people in my world have been lying to my face and didn't even feel guilty about it. Jungkook you've been by my side since I was young; we went through everything together. I supported you this whole time even when you wanted to cry, stop your dream and just quit. It's actually quite funny. Do you remember me Jungkook? I was your friend when you were single." She huffed out.

A loud object fell on the floor, breaking the tension between us. The phone in her pocket slipped out and fell onto the ground. It accidentally turned on, revealing Minji's lock screen of her and me on the first day of high school.

Without noticing, I gave a short gentle smile that quickly disappeared in to a measly frown.

I stayed quiet, calming myself down.

"Let me ask you this Jungkook." Minji started, "if Yeri and I were hanging off a cliff and you could only save one person; who would you save?"

My body froze and I stayed quiet.

Childhood friend or girlfriend.

I stared back at her. Her dark orbs watched all my movements carefully, almost like she was trying to guess my answer by just my body movements. There were sparks of fond memories in her eyes as I blinked and remembered meeting her - just memories flashing by of us.

Minji I choose -

"Enjoy the fall."

My eyes widened, I covered it quickly as I had blurted out a different answer to what I initially wanted to say. Minji had a similar reaction.

Her mouth gaped out and her posture slumped.

"Ah I see. T-thank you for b-being honest Jungkook." She stammered as her eyes could barely look at me. Minji's hair covered her face as she began walking away.

What did I do?

I ended up going to our company building. I was lost, I fucked up real bad with everything. What kind of asshole tells their childhood friend to enjoy falling from a cliff to their death? Oh right this asshole.

There was a salty taste in my mouth, it was extremely unpleasant.

I went into one of the free dance studios and just began dancing to our new song. The one for the upcoming comeback. The name was just unique to me, 'I Need U'.

Seconds became minutes and minutes became hours - all I did was dance and dance. Sweat dripped down my face and I just let the loud sound of the music fill my ears. Deeps thoughts withdrew from my head and all I could think about was the sound of the music.

No drama, no childhood friends, no girlfriend.

"Jungkook." A sudden voice called out, their voice was probably not much louder than a whisper but in my ear it was the loudest thing in the world. I could feel my whole body shutting down. I stopped and stared at Minji before I turned off my music and wiped away the sweat off my face with a towel near by. "What are you doing here?" I breathed, sounding unintentionally cold.

I cursed under my breath and shuffled my feet around.

"Jungkook I know we're not on good terms right now, and we both are kind of confused right now. I'll tell you the truth, everything. Why I'm making such a big deal of things. Why I don't want to be Yeri's friend right now. Why I need you just to listen and not say anything." I stayed silent and stared.

We really aren't on good terms. I don't even know what we are right now; we don't feel like friends or anything coming close to that.

Throwing my head to the side, I noticed how disheveled she looked. Minji must have not straightened her clothes out after we confronted each other earlier.

"It might seem ridiculous and out of the blue why I'm not friends with Yeri at the moment. But it's just that she took away the most important thing in my life right now and she knew how I would feel. I've loved this thing since I was young and I may never stop. I tried letting go so many times, but of course it just keeps reeling me in like a disease," she chuckled and paused, "I tried fighting for it but it seems to just want to be with Yeri. I feel like it's thrown me away like an old toy that no kid wants anymore." Her hair fell from the side onto her face, covering it so I couldn't properly see her face.

My legs automatically walked up to her and tucked Minji's hair behind her ear. I hugged her small figure and gave a gentle yet assuring hug squeeze. She didn't hug me back and instead allowed her arms to freely fall to her sides.

"Jungkook is it ridiculous for someone to love something this much?" I gave her another gentle squeeze, clutching onto her as hard as I could. A wave of emotions washing away in my body as I finally noticed how horrible her life is right now.

Me trashing her and pushing her self esteem down to the ground didn't really help. I buried her closer into me. "Minji I'm sorry that -"

Her finger hovered over my lips before she pressed it against my lips to cut me off. "Just let me finish first okay?" Minji gave me a smile.

For the first time I saw this gentleness in her expression like none other.

"This thing has hurt me so many times. I have deep scars engraved into my skin, so deep that their piercing through my veins. But nope stupid Bae Minji chose to continue loving this thing instead of moving on." She gave out a bitter chuckle. "I've actually never told him that I love him. I just want to tell him to not think of anything and don't even speak a word, just laugh with me because that's enough for me.

I still can't believe it, all those times I'm with him, I feel like all of those seem like a dream. I want to tell him 'don't try to disappear'. Is it true? Is he even real? He's too beautiful that I'm afraid. Will he stay by my side if I tell him? Will he promise me? I'm afraid if I let go of his hand that he'll leave and shatter. Would he stop time for me? So we'll stay frozen in that memory when we were happy; I'm afraid if this moment passes then he might've not existed and he'll shatter."

I let go of me and stared into her eyes. My eyes shook as I finally realised what she was doing right now. What she was prepared to say.

Every question asking why she didn't tell me who she liked was answered.

"Jungkook I love you."

What?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy my pro photoshop skills LOL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 447 36
|| Don't cry when the clouds crying because of me. Thank you for always being by my side and be a good pal of mine. I wish you were you mine, but I c...
89.5K 2K 41
*SLOWLY EDITING* He bullied you before, but this time it's different, he saved you. He was your savior and your lover. He was the best and worst thin...
2K 147 23
Jungkook x Reader *********UNDER EDITING********* It was your first day of sophomore year when a boy you didn't know came up to you to ask you a ques...
155 38 21
From hell to heaven. From pain to happiness. From Nobody to ...nobody Nothing is as simple as a happy ending in a story. Life isn't that good. Bts x...