WolfChild: Return of Darks [...

By Wolflover12

* This is the second book, Please read the first if you didn't* (Author notes: Not good at these description... More

WolfChild: Return of Darks [ book 2 ]
Chapter 2: Pain and Darks
Chapter 3: Luke
Chapter 4: Tomorrow
Chapter 5: Leaving
Chapter 6: Troy
Chapter 8: More Problems
Chapter 9: Drake's Thoughts
Chapter 10: Healing
Chapter 11: Slient
Chapter 12: Cleo's back
Chapter 13: Drake's power?
Chapter 14: Gone
Chapter 15: What?
Chapter 16: Awake
Chapter 17: Anastasia's Secret
Chapter 18: The "Plan"
Chapter 19: Fake
Chapter 20: Caught
Chapter 21: Memories
Chapter 22: Jamison
Chapter 23: After The Tale
Chapter 24: No....
Chapter 25: Pain
Chapter 26: Leah Explains
Chapter 27: Derek's Inner Wolf
Chapter 28: Drake's....
Chapter 29: Silver

Chapter 7:

240 7 0
By Wolflover12

Next chapter YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if you see I don't have a name for this chapter. Sorry.

Now go read...................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

" Drake?" I said looking at my now blank screen. Man, I really got him mad. Oh, crap whats going to happen now?

" Hey, I heard yelling." Troy said and he sat down and looked over at my laptop. "Oh, your brother must of gotten mad."

" Yup." I mumbled and he chuckled.

" What's next he's going to come here." He said and I was about to laugh. OK, so Drake might just do that. That is if the old man lets him come up here, in which will never happen. Troy then sat back in his chair and crossed his arms. " So what do you want to do?" He then asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

" I actually have no idea." I said and he smirked. " Hey! I never had a guy come over before." I said annoyed and he laughed. I crossed my arms annoyed and glared at the laptop.

"Nicole!" Wendy yelled from downstairs and I sighed and got up.

"I'm coming." Troy said and I rolled my eyes. We headed downstairs and into the kitchen where Wendy was.

" Yay." I asked and she was writing down something on paper, she then ripped it from the notebook and handed it to me.

" Can you bring this to my kids, there out in the woods....hunting." Wendy said and I nodded my head and took the paper. I then shoved the paper in my front pocket.

" I'll come along." Troy then said and Wendy shook her head.

" Nicole can do it, it's not far. You can stay here." Wendy said and Troy looked and me and I smiled.

"Umm...ok then." Troy said.

" Aw, I'll be back." I laughed and he rolled his eyes, I turned and headed to the door. Once in the woods I shifted and caught Mason and Tyler's sent. Evan mustn't be out taking a run, maybe he's in the house somewhere. I wonder what Mason and Tyler are up to, and why they wanted to take a run. I sniffed the air and headed left following their sent, man there's a lot of trees out here.

*Well a not duh there's a lot of trees out here, it's a forest*

Well, what I mean is there's more then the woods back home.

*True.*

Where can they be?

*Don't look at me*

I can't see you, your in my head, wolf.

*Yay I kn-LOOK OUT*

I looked around quick only to be tackled to the ground by a wolf, a bit bigger then me. I quickly kicked the wolf off of me and turned around getting back up on my feet. I turned around facing the dang wolf who tackled me, the wolf had blonde color fur and green eyes. I never seen him before and he's not Tyler or Mason.

" Who are you?" He barked and I growled at him. " Who are you?" He repeated and then another wolf came out, this one had red fur and green eyes and it was the same size as the other wolf.

"Nicole." I answered and he stopped growling and turned his head to the side a bit.

" Nicole, Nicole,Nicole..." He kept repeating that to himself and then he looked up. "Silverest! Wow the Alpha wasn't kidding." He then said and I nodded my head. He then shifted into a kid about two years older then me with short cestnut colored hair and grey eyes, the other kid shifted and he looked just like the other one. I shifted also and looked around the woods to make sure their wasn't anyone else.

" So who are you guys?" I asked and they looked at each other.

" I'm Xander." The kid said and he pointed to the other that was the red wolf. " That's Jackson." And I nodded my head.

" So you guys twins?" I asked and they both nodded their heads.

" Yay, and we do get mixed up alot." Jackson said and I nodded my head.

"Sliverest!" Mason then came out of the woods and shifted from his grey wolf. "What are you doing here?" He then said and I took the paper out of my pocket and gave it to him. He took it and read it over nodding his head.

"What's it about?" I asked and he looked up at me.

"Oh, um...Nothing, a guy's coming over and my mom want's me to get a room ready." He said and I looked at him weird.

"Who?" I asked and he shoved the paper in his pocket.

"A close friend." He mumbled and then he looked around. "Hey what about Troy?"

"Oh, goodness, he's still at the house." I said looking back. "I'll see you guys later." I waved bye before shifting and running to the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake's POV

" Mom, is the old man at the pack house?" I asked as I got to the kitchen and she nodded her head.

"Why?" She questioned and I went to the door, and then I looked back.

"I'll be back." I said before leaving and heading to the pack house. I wasn't that long of a walk and it was starting to get dark. Not many were out and I -

"Drake!" I turned around to see Jason coming up to me and we did that fist bump.

"What's up?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Nothing, what are you doing?" He looked at me and I pointed to the pack house up ahead. He looked over and then nodded his head.

"So what for?"

"You know how Nicole is up at Alaska for a few weeks?" And he nodded his head. "Well I was talking with her over video chat and a Dark was with her." I stated and he stopped in his tracks.

"A Dark?" He said shocked and I nodded my head.

"Then she's telling me that he doesn't know about his kind and werewolves." I added and he shook his head.

"That's not right." He said and we started walking again. " All Darks follow their leader, why is their a kid, who's a Dark, doing in Alaska?"

" I'm thinking the same thing." I mumbled and he kept looking down thinking.

Once we got to the pack house, I went to the old man's office. The house was quiet and dark like always, and I found the old man sitting at his dask looking over papers. I cleared my throat and he looked up at me and sighed.

"What now Drake?" He asked running his hand through his hair and I crossed my arms.

"I'm going up to Alaska." I told him and he looked at me and then shook his head.

"No, your not. She's up there for reasons and you know it." He said getting up and coming over to me and I exhaled a breath.

" She can be in trouble!" I yelled at him and he growled.

" My brother is watching over her." He growled and I shook my head.

" Well, I was over video chat with her a while ago and a freaking DARK was sitting next to her!" I barked and he looked at me weird and then went to his desk and started looking over some papers and then he went to a cabinet and pulled out a blue file and opened it.

"Quinn Vence, age 35, black hair and brown eyes." He then looked up at me and sat down at his desk. " Used to be a Dark before running away with her one child, Troy Vence."

" Thats it." I said pointing to the name. " The kid's name was Troy."

" Wait their's more." He added and he stared reading through, " Quinn Vence was the Dark's leader's wife and does have another son, Night-"

"WHAT?" I yelled and he looked up at me and pointed to his mouth, I had my canines out. " How...what this is......" I started talking and lost my train of thought.

" Ran away about 14 years ago and hasn't been seen since." He added and I growled. He better let me go before I rip someone's throat out!

" Can I go before I kill someone?!" I growled breathing deeply and he sighed and pick up his phone and then he looked at me.

" Your not going alone then." He said and I glared at him.

"Why not!"

" Because I bet you that once you see that Troy kid your going to rip his throat out." The old man stated and I rolled my eyes. He's right on that.

"I'll go with him." Jason said coming to my side and the old man nodded his head.

"Ok then, Jason you can tag along with Drake, just let me check it over with my brother." The old man then picked up the phone and called someone. " Hello Wendy, is Harry there?.............No, well Drake is throwing a fit about Nicole being with the Dark, Troy and is it OK if he goes up and stays with you guys." He said and I DON"T throw fits, I'm 18 NOT 5! Why does the old man treat us like children?

*Because sometimes you act like one*

Shut it you wolf!! I growled at him and he sighed.

"OK.......OK.......Yup, and how about they leave in a few hours and they'll be there by tomorrow...........Yes, thanks Wendy tell Harry I said Hi......Bye" He then hung up his phone and looked at me.

"So?" I asked and he sighed shaking his head.

"You guys can go now leave me alone." He said waving his hand to the door and I nodded my head leaving with Jason following me.

"Huh, That went easier then I thought." Jason said and I nodded my head.

"Yay."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, I know this chapter is a bit boring to some of you guys, but the next one is When Drake gets to Alaska and things just get confusing for Nicole.

SEE YA and don't forget to........

COMMENT

FAN

AND

VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760K 67.2K 36
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
16.9M 651K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

317K 8.1K 115
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...