Everything Has Changed (Seque...

By WhereTheStoryBegins

*Sequel to Niall Horan Is My Guitar Teacher?!?* *COMPLETED* Some say people change. Some say that it is just... More

Everything Has Changed (Sequel To NHIMGT?!?)
Chapter 1: Once In A Lifetime Opportunity
Chapter 2: Surpriseeeeee
Chapter 3: Blocked Numbers
Chapter 4: No One Can Know
Chapter 5: Door Slapping
Chapter 6: Quite A Day
Chapter 7: Fudge Nuggets
Chapter 8: You Could Have Told Me
Chapter 9: GROSS!
Chapter 10: Missing
Chapter 11 (Part 1): On One Condition
Chapter 11 (Part 2): The Letter
Chapter 12: The "Brilliant" Plan
Chapter 13: Denialllllllll
Chapter 14: "I DON'T WANNA DIE!"
ATTENTION MAH OREO LOVERSSSS
Chapter 15: Twitter Fight
Chapter 16: Reasons Why I Love You
Chapter 17: "NIZZIEEEEEE!"
Chapter 18: A Thousand Days
Chapter 19: Fired
Chapter 20: Awkward...
Chapter 21: Smile!
Chapter 22: Ryder Or Niall?
Chapter 23: "I Thought I Lost You"
HELP MEH!
Chapter 24: Not Now. But Soon.
Chapter 25: Frogface
Chapter 26: Lazy Butts
Chapter 27: Two Times!
Chapter 28: Mine
Chapter 29: What If Something Happens?
Chapter 30: He's Back
Chapter 31: "You're Wrong"
Chapter 32: See You In New York
Chapter 33: Tweet War?
pssssssssssssst
Chapter 34: Jiam?
Chapter 35: Who Invited Him?!
Chapter 37: Think Before Sending Hate
Chapter 38: Sneezes
Erm
Chapter 39: Are You Ready, Lads?
Epilogue
Contest!
WINNERS FOR CONTEST

Chapter 36: I'll Never Leave Your Side

59.4K 1.6K 777
By WhereTheStoryBegins

Lizzie's P.O.V

"Found You"

In a matter of seconds Niall has me pinned to the wall. He dug his fingers onto my hips as I put my hands up to his chest.

"Why did you invite him, Liz. You know I don't like him" he growled.

I gulped as I looked up at him. I don't know if I should be scared or turned on because seriously Niall looks hot when he's angry.

"H-he was gonna be alone for the fourth of july so i-I just didn't want him to be alone..." I said softly. He growled again and put our hips together making me gasp. He brought his head down to my neck.

"You shouldn't have done that, Elizabeth" It shocked me that he called me by my full name. He only calls me that when either he mad pr being serious. I didn't answer him.

"I guess you'll just have to get punished"

Before i can respond he crashed his lips onto mine roughly. As his hands moved down to my bum I gasped. He smirked and took that as an advantage to let his tongue explore my mouth.

"It's 3 in the morning and I can hear you from my room. Can you have sex some other time" Louis yells from his room. Niall and I broke apart and I hid my head in his chest in embarrassment. O my god...

"Now. Go. To. Sleep. You don't want Harry to find out!" Louis yells even louder. My jaw dropped knowing he did that on purpose.

"What?!" Harry yelled.

Louis laughed. I can hear Harry having trouble to open his door forgetting he locked it, which caused me to laugh. Once he opened the door, Niall wrapped his arms around my waist an buried his head in my neck.

"Nuh uh. You're not having sex till your...30!" Harry says as he tries to pull me away from Niall's grip. I chuckled as Niall squeezed me tighter. Harry pokes Niall's side knowing he is ticklish. Niall laughs and lets go of me. Harry took that as an advantage and grabbed and threw me over his shoulder.

"Harry! Put me down!" I yelled and hit his back. He ran to his room an kicked the door closed and locked it. He set me back down on the floor just as Niall started hitting the door.

"C'mon Harry! I wasn't even gonna do that!" Niall yells.

"Let me talk to her then ill think about letting her come out" Harry says. I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed with my arms crossed. He turns toward me and sits in front of me.

"I don't like waking up at 3 in the morning hearing Louis yell that you and Niall are making love" he says as he crosses his arms. I rolled my eyes once again.

"We weren't even doing anything. Just a little kissing" I said with a small blush. It felt really weird talking to Harry about this especially since he is my brother. He sighed and put his head in his hands. After a while he looks up at me.

"You know you'll always be my little sister even if I'm only a couple months older."

"Harry, I'm 19 now. You can't keep looking after me."

"I know but it's still weird for me knowing that my little sister is with one of my best mates"

"Harry, you have nothing to worry about. And honestly...I think Niall's the one" I said while looking down at my fingers. Harry stayed silent. I knew this would freak him out. I shouldn't have told him.

"As long as Niall doesn't hurt you, then I'm fine with this" he says. I smile and crushed him into a hug.

"Can I go now?" I asked. He chuckled before nodding. I smiled and kissed his cheek before going outside.

"I wanna speak to Niall first. Niall come in here!" Harry said. I groaned.

"Nooo! I wanna go to sleep already!" Niall backfired.

"Come here or else Liz will be staying in my room for the night" Niall huffed before going into Harry's room.

Niall's P.O.V

I shut the door and flopped down on the be in front Harry.

"What chu want" I said.

"I know we've already had this talk before but, take care of Liz alright? Or else ill-"

"Kick my arse all the way to Alaska. Yeah I know" I said cutting him off. He sighed. Does he really think I'm gonna hurt her? Does he not trust me? I mean c'mon. We've made it this far. I already know that Liz is the one for me. I just know it.

"You know, Liz thinks you're the one" he Said softly. I raised my eyebrows, shocked. She really said that?

"I guess I just kind of freaked out you know. She's my little sister. I want to know if you think she's the one" he said. I smiled.

"I do actually. Now that we are talking about this, I need you're help with something"

Lizzie's P.O.V

*Weeks Later*

"You can't make me do this" I said and crossed my arms.

"You have to! It's the Teen Choice Awards! You need to go dress shopping!" Julia said.

"You can't show up in jeans and some horrid top!" Amelia said.

"What about some leather pants and a fancy top" I said jokingly.

I would never wear that to be honest. But it's better than wearing a dress in my opinion. I wouldn't even be able to fricking move in leather pants. Amelia and Julia looked at each other before looking back at me with a smile.

~~~~

"I WAS JOKING. I DIDN'T ACTUALLY WANT TO WEAR THEM" I yelled as they dragged me into the mall. I don't care if I was causing some attention. I just wanted to get out of here!

"Hey you suggested it! And it will be better than a dress!" Julia said.

"Except I won't be able to fucking walk in them!"

"Language!" Amelia hissed quietly. I snorted.

"Plus, Niall won't be able to keep his hands off of you" Julia says with a wink. I blushed and looked anywhere but at her. She laughed and dragged me into a store.

"Try these on!" Amelia said while handing me the leather pants and a light blue top.

"Frick no!"

"C'mon! It won't be as bad as you think!" I huffed and grabbed the pants. This is ridiculous.

~~~~

"How was your day?" Niall asked as Julia, Amelia and I walked into our hotel suite.

"It was...interesting" I answered.

"She is a pain in the ass when it comes to shopping. She won't try anything on unless you force her to!" Julia says. I blushed and looked down embarrassed as everyone else laughed.

"What did you guys buy?" Harry asked as he put his arm around Amelia's shoulder. Julia was about to answer but I have her a look telling her not to. She simply chuckled.

"You guys well defiantly like Liz's outfit. Especially you Niall" she said with a smirk causing Amelia to laugh. I looked down embarrassed again.

"I can't wait to see it" Niall whispered to me. I smiled and he kissed my forehead.

"What do you guys want to do?" Louis asked.

"Considering the TCA's are tomorrow I think Paul would get mad if we say out late." Liam said.

"Aww little Liam is afraid to get in trouble! How cute" Louis said while pinching Liam's cheeks. I laughed as Liam turned red.

"You've seen how pissed Paul can get! I don't want to see him like that ever again!" Liam backfired. Julia comforted him as I was trying so hard not to laugh.

"How bout I cook us some food then we can have a movie night?" I suggested. Everyone agreed and I went into the kitchen to cook us some food.

~~~

Feeling the hot boiling water on my skin made me jump.

"MOTHER FUCKER" I yelled and quickly put my hand in cold water. That fucking burns! I pouted as I looked down at my hand. It had a bright red spot. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. My breath hitched in m throat.

"You should really cuss more" Niall whispered and nibbled on my earlobe. Before I could answer Louis yelled something, interrupting us. Again.

"Is the food ready!"

"Yeah!" I answered.

Everyone piled into the kitchen and sat down at the large table. We all ate sat down and started eating. I looked at the people sitting at the table smiling. They were all smiling at each other and talking about who knows what. My smile widened as I realized how grateful I am to have these people in my life.

Louis. He's like a ball of sunshine. Always happy and can lighten up the mood in an inappropriate joke. But he is also caring which is what I love about him.

Liam. He is hilarious an also sweet. He really need to make a move on  

Julia. They are perfect for each other.

Julia. Hilarious, crazy and weird Julia. Even on the first day I met, I could tell her anything. I remember the day she came over to the boys house an the look on her face was priceless!

Zayn. Even on what happened between us, I'm still very lucky to have him in my life. I am very jealous of him. How the hell can he keep his hair looking so perfect?

Amelia. I'm really glad I saw her at the covert and was able to talk to her. How can someone be mean to her? She is bloody amazing!

Harry. If I were to describe him in two words it would have to be; annoying and strange. He is the best brother anyone can have. I mean, he wears flower crowns on stage. What 19 year old boy does that. Or a "Cupcake" as the fans call him.

And lastly, Niall. Where do I even begin? If I hadn't searched for guitar lessons I wouldn't have met him. Let alone be alive right now! After everything we've been through... the breakup, Nancy, Ryder, all of that. Just being around him, seeing him smile, hearing his laugh, feeling his touch, makes me happy.

"Liz you alright? You kinda zoned out" Louis said. Everyone's eyes were on me. I looked down feeling like I was about to cry. I smiled.

"What's wrong?" Niall said. I looked back up at all of them.

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong. Everything is just perfect." I said, "Im sitting at the table with the people I love. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else" I said sheepishly.

"Aww!" Louis cooed, "Group hug!"

I smiled as they all squished me in the group hug. Why am I always in the middle?

"I love you guys" I said my voice cracking at the end.

"We love you too!"

"Promise that we will never separate? Even after all of this. After we all have settled down, promise we will always keep contact?" I said.

"Of course" We all broke the hug but Niall came over to me and hugged me alone this time.

"I'll never leave your side. That's a promise. Forever and always, remember?" He said softly and kissed my cheek. I smiled.

"Forever and always"

*I got a little teary right there aha

Anyways i have some things to tell you:

1. I have a second account called LightMeetsDark I have a Louis story on there so go check it out! Its sort of like a Dark story but eh it has a twist. I've decided that I will continue to use BOTH of these accounts. I will only post like so Dark kind of stories on LightMeetsDark. I have a Dark Liam story in mind that i will post on that account later actually! 

2. Harry twerking on national television was hilarious. Enough said. 

3. Check out @fearlessangelsfly story Frozen !!! Its not finsihed yet but it AMAZING! Its a Louis story as well! 

4. I think there is only two or three more chapters left then the epilouge. THEN THE SURPRISE HEH

5. I went to the boy concert on the 9th of this month and it was PERFECT. JFC i couldnt hear after the concert holy crap we are loud

6. If i don't update in the next THREE DAYS i will make the next update five to six pages long

7. Lastly, can you guys come up with a ship name for my friend and I? We really want one and we can't come up with one. Her name is Meagan and her middle name is Channel. And my name is Elizabeth(or Lizzie) and my middle name is Juliet. SO HELP US

love you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
120K 1K 23
y/n is the sturniolos sister who has a crush on their best friend nathan doe. nathan also has had a crush on her since they were little kids. they ev...
565K 6.5K 88
Random scenarios with some of the mha boys Book is discontinued/requests are closed Cover art/characters are not mine
43.3K 1K 41
Naruto gets dropped off into the woods by a Shinobi. Left for dead, he finds a family willing to teach archery. being ex-shinobi themselves, they tea...