Chapter 24: Not Now. But Soon.

*SORRY IT'S SHORT! WARNING: Some cussing will occur in this chapter!

Lizzie's P.O.V

"You have to put the bread in the toaster before you put the jelly on the bread you idiot!"

"Sorry! I'm new to this cooking stuff" Zayn brought out his burned bread then dropped it on the floor.

"FUCK THAT BURNS!" He cussed out loud. He ran Over to the sink and let the cool water flow onto his hand. I bursted out laughing.

"This isn't funny! That burned!" He said then pouted.

"Aww is whittle zaynie crying from his whittle boo boo?" I said in a baby voice.

"Ha ha. Very funny" he said rolling his eyes. I chuckled and got our breakfast ready. Zayn was up early so I was reaching him how to make toast. It really wasn't that hard but he screwed up.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back" he said.

I nodded as he left. I grabbed the other bread out Of the toaster and set them down on the plate. I grabbed the last one and my finger touched the burning metal. I quickly brought my hand back and dropped the bread on the floor.

"HOLY MOTHER FUCKER" I couldn't help it.

I just Had to let it all out. I ran over to the sink and let the cold water flow on my burning finger. After a while I saw Zayn standing at the doorway. He was biting his lip. He seemed to be in deep thought. What creeped me out was how he was staring at me...

Zayn P.O.V

I went into the bathroom and washed my hands. I think I made a fool out of myself. I just should have said it didn't burn or something. I have to be the man. What happened made me look like a little girl.

"HOLY MOTHER FUCKER"

my eye went wide as I heard her yell. I haven't heard Liz cuss. Ever. I quickly went back to the doorway of the kitchen. Liz was putting cold water onto her hand; so her back was facing me. It was strange to hear her cuss and surprisingly...it was hot. I've always had this secret turn on when  girls  cuss. I don't know why though.

She turned around and stopped when she looked at me. I but my lip as I stared at her. Her curly hair was in a messy bun. She had sweats on with a jacket on as well. Clean thoughts, Zayn. Clean. Thoughts.

"Zayn? You alright?" Liz asked. Her eyebrows furrowed together. She looked so adorable doing that.

"Um yeah. So what happened?" I said chuckling. She glared at me which made me laugh.

"I got burned on my finger. Stupid toaster" she muttered the last part which made me laugh again.

"What you guys cookin?" Niall said coming in the kitchen.

He went over to Liz and kissed her cheek. She Blushed and looked at the ground with a smile. I felt a bit jealous. That should be me making her blush. That should be me kissing her cheek. That should be me making her smile. What hell am I saying?! I have a girlfriend! I can't think these things about Liz or any girl! I need to stay away from Liz. I walked out of the kitchen not bothering about knowing they might think something is up with me.

Lizzie's P.O.V

"What was that about?" Niall said.