Chapter 13: Denialllllllll

*MUAHAHAHA DOUBLE UPDATE >:D

Question: Liz if you don’t like your style then why don’t you tell simon to make ann let you change it back?

Liz: I already tried. He said that he can’t do anything about it.

Question: Liz, who do you have feelings for more, Niall or Ryder? And would you ditch Niall for Ryder?

Liz: Thats the thing. I don’t know who to chose.

Question: DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THE FLACK SHE IS? WHY DO YOU WANT TO DATE HER? CAN’T YOU FLACKING SEE NIALL STILL FRISBEEING LIKE HER LIKE DUDE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY CAN’T YOU BE FRIENDS, THATS WHAT SHE NEEDS, SHE ONLY NEEDS NIALL AS HER BOYFRIEND. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO HER? IF YOU HURT HER I WILL PERSONALLY TRACK YOU DOWN AND KILL WITH NIALL OKAY YOU EGG?

Ryder: Well they aren’t dating so who is gonna stop me from going after her?

Question: Liz, who do you like more Ryder or Niall or Zayn?

Liz: Well I don’t like Zayn. And I can’t chose between Ryder and Niall. Its hard.

Question: Are you working hard for your little princess, Niall?

Niall: Yes. Im not going down without a fight.

Question: Ryder, why did you have to ruin the perfect moment?

Ryder: What? What did i ruin?

Question: If Louis is the strongest in the band then why couldn’t he do it?

MEH!: Cuz hes tinyyyyyyyyyyy

Question: Don’t let her get with Ryder!

MEH!: No promisessssssss :)

*ONWARD WITH ZE STORY

Lizzie's P.O.V

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just shopping. Getting some new shirts. How bout you?" Ryder said.

"Hanging out with some friends" I said motioning towards them sitting at the table.

I looked over at Louis who was frowning. He nodded over towards Niall who was looking the other way. It was like his back was faced towards me. I frowned. What was he gonna say?! I missed him too and I needed him. But Ryder... Ryder is cute but...I just don't know.

"Cool. So are you and Niall a thing or...?" Ryder said breaking me from my thoughts.

"Oh uh nope." I said.

"Oh great! Would you want to go out for dinner today?" He asked.

Part of me wants to say yes but the other part of me wants to say no. UGHHHH!!! Say yes! No! Don't! Niall loves you and you love him! Forget him! Ryder is way better! I kept on arguing with myself on what I should say.

"I would love to but I am going back to London today. Plus I'm gonna start my tour pretty soon" I said.

He frowned.

"Oh. Well I'm going back to London tomorrow. Maybe we can meet up before you leave for tour?" He said.

YES! NO!