To Break My Heart

By ErisCat

I don't want to spoil anything, and I know I will. So just read it. ;) More

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty Eight
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Three

5.7K 91 1
By ErisCat

"Cade," I stuttered, " what are you doing here?" Cade runs a hand through his coal black hair.

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay," Cade admitted, "I know how much you care about Logan."

Right then I probably looked like a mess. Standing outside, in my swim suit, with my face tear streaked. Plus, I can't help but sob.

Cade pulled me into an awkward hug.

"It's okay," he reassured me, "we'll find Logan." Cade leaded me into my house. We head up stairs and Cade ordered me to take a shower. He said that he would be waiting outside my door until I finished.

I undressed and hopped into the shower. The warm water trickling down my spine was kind of reassuring. After my shower I got dressed into some pjs and opened my bedroom door. Sure enough Cade was standing there waiting.

"Cade," I said kinda nervous, "Can you stay the night? To make sure that I don't freak out again?" Cade hesitated, then he nodded his head in agreement.

"You can sleep in the other side of my bed," I explained, "it's a king so there should be plenty of room for the both of us." I climbed into my side of the bed and Cade pulled the covers up to my chin. I suddenly found myself very tired.

"Good night," Cade whispered in my ear. I would have said good night back, but I was too tired. Cade kissed my forehead, then turned out the lights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.6K 22
"It's not you Kevin, I already made that decision, I'm only letting you know so I don't leave without your knowledge." Laura noticed that Kevin's eye...
129K 3.1K 6
The small details of your lives are what really matter in a relationship. It is not the mansion, the car, property, the money in the bank. These crea...
674K 55.7K 91
Trope: ✓ marriage of convenience ✓ hate-to-love ✓ slow-burn ✓ Muslim characters/love story ✓ Bad boy/good girl ✓ Second chance ✓ Billionaire romance...
80.7K 1.8K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...