"Get It Girls" (Lesbian Story)

By missbenji

"If you like strippers, bad bitches, drama, turning up, getting money, and hook ups, then "Get It Girls" is a... More

Here's A Tip
G- String & Heels
Bands Will Make Her Dance
Fuckin Wit Ballers
My Majesty, Your Majesty.
Vodka Emotions
Foreign Men With Them Benjaminz
Fuckin Wit A Bad Bitch
Penthouse Nights
Bend Her Over, For A Range Rover
Karma Is A Bitch, A Bitch Ass Nigga
Young Cocaine
Melrose Blvd.
We Ain't Got No Worries
Feelin So Official
Bitches
Moving Out & Movin On?
Netflix and Chill
Video Vixen Or Hoe?
Family Feud & Ex BFF Drama
Love Gets Bumpy
Drunk In Love
To Love & Life
Stuffing On Thanksgiving
Oh Brother!
Just A Hoe?
Baby, Do I Love You?
MADE (Melrose & Jade)
Bad Bitches Reunite!
WILD
Broken Love
Melrose POV
My Loss Or Yours?
Turn Up For A Check!
Majestic Nights
Gimme Dat Magic
Day Out
Bad Bitches Link Up!
Jaded
Lovin The Crew. Lovin The Fam.
A Good Mother?
Love & Dreams
Baby Mama Drama
Love & Hate
Letting Go & Moving On
Old Friends. New Secrets.
So Much Drama
The Twins Arrive
My Lil Fam
Melrose POV (2) Deep In My Thoughts
EX Games
Is Three A Crowd Or Nah?
All He Needed
Taking Things Slow
BBQ Madness
Back At It?
Ex Bae
Birthday Bitch!
Jade, Will You Marry Me?
Desiree's POV
Plan A is Plan B
Can't Force Love
MADE (Part 2)
Bump In The Road
I DO!
Announcement!

SQUAD GOALS

5.7K 192 107
By missbenji

Melrose & Jade: Melrose and Jade Williams are still together and happy as can be. Soon after their Honeymoon they bought a huge mansion in Los Angeles and a penthouse in New York. Majesty and Jade no longer speak, at all. They still share custody of the twins through Jade's mother. Jade's modeling and acting career kicked off again and now she's booking more music videos and photoshoots. As for Melrose, her career as a lawyer is booming in LA and NY. Oh yeah, Jade is still obsessed with oreos and Melrose still eats rabbit food.

Majesty Williams: Majesty "Fine Ass" Williams is a Quarterback in the NFL and is back with his ex La La. Majesty is still upset that Melrose stole the girl of his dreams/baby mama but is more focused on his career and being a great dad to his twins. He still hopes that one day Jade will come to her senses and they'll get back together and be one big happy family but until then, keep dreaming fuckboy. 

Malaya and Jaden Williams: Malaya and Jaden are learning to talk (kinda) and walk. They act just like Majesty and Melrose when they were younger. So far their hobbies includes naps, playtime, going to church, and dancing. Malaya likes to play in her mommy's make up and Jaden like to put cereal in his daddy's trophies.

Desiree Smith: Desiree is still doing what she do best. She recently lost custody of baby Aaliyah to her baby daddy James and is currently fighting the court system to get her back. Why? Duh, she wants that child support check. However, Desiree is getting more clients than ever , ever since she's been posting sexy, half naked selfies on instagram. She's currently recruiting a Get It Girl partner, since Jade is a dumb, boring, bitch who settled down. Anybody wanna be a Get It Girl? LMAO.

Alize Cruix: Alize's singing career is finally taking off. She's just signed a record deal and her and Young Cocaine are in the process of working on some new music. However, Alize isn't over Melrose and has plans of becoming a fem again and winning her back cause Fuck You Jade!

Young Cocaine: Is currently beefing with Majesty for taking back La La after La La aborted his baby last year. He's also been working on some new music with Alize's fine ass and he's trynna see what's up with her, you think Alize just got the record deal based off of pure talent? Maybe Alize's been freakin!

June Williams: June says that he will hire Jade back at club Blaze if she will give him some pussy and a lap dance, he hasn't heard back from her but he's seen her in numerous music videos since they last had contact. He thinks Melrose is lucky and plans to ruin shit later down the line when he figures out how to keep it from Majesty.

La La Jones: "I got my nigga back! I got my nigga back! I got my nigga back!" Is La La's motto. It took a couple of surgeries but after she healed, she happened to "bump" into Majesty at a club and after he saw her, he took her back. She still hates Jade and says "fuck Jade and her gay ass". She's lowkey happy as fuck that Jade is with Melrose cause that means that Jade will stay the fuck away from her nigga and soon enough lil Jaden and Malaya will be calling her mommy.  Oh yeah, she said Young Cocaine likes fingers up the booty.

Mr. Williams: Mr. Williams still hates Jade and blames her for all the division and drama in his family. He is currently planning some revenge against Jade. He lowkey misses Melrose but still disowns her because she hurt his star child, Majesty. However, he says he willing to forgive all if Melrose divorces Jade and apologizes to Majesty. Salty Ass Nigga.

(A/N I had the best time writing this book for you. I loved reading your comments and hearing what y'all thought about this story. I really put effort in writing this story and did my best to actually finish it. I never could imagine that so many people would take interest in a story that I simply made up along the way lol. It's crazy cause I thought I'd have to write a fanfic to get any real reads but I didn't. I'm so happy that I got bored one day about 7 months ago and tada! LOL. I thank you so much for the support. Thanks. God Bless.)

Now go read "Get It Girls 2"!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 84 17
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Jade is one bad woman running the game, key word being woman. Picking up right where her father left off, she handles the g...
18 0 8
Have you ever wondered what would it be like to be someone else? To suddenly wake up in someone else's body? To get to live their life? These eight i...
3.8M 90.1K 40
Zihir had what all street guys want. He had bad bitches, drugs, and lots and lots of money. He was king of the Hood. Slangin rocks is what brought hi...
16.2K 1.9K 54
But, like I said, maybe she might just be my only hope to get Jordan. "Okay, so what exactly do you have in mind? What am I supposed to do?" She gets...