HERO - Spideypool [fanfic]

Oleh alecthoo

(i hope you'll give this a shot despite the cheesy title) Dedicated to my friend Vanya, whom I started this f... Lebih Banyak

FAQ
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
I do a tag
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Epilogue
WINNER

Ch. 9

67.1K 3K 3K
Oleh alecthoo

**WADE**

I didn't see Spider-Man for a few days after that night before. My days went by with few assignments, and though they weren't that big I was still expecting him to show up at least once, to yell at me for mercilessly killing people.

Of course, if he'd have the time he'd be there. I guess he had more important stuff to do. Like saving innocents and catching up with homework. He was still in school, wasn't he? I mean, he looked young enough to be in school.

I looked down at the picture in my hand, of a middle aged man with blonde hair and a creepy mustache, who apparantly raped and killed young girls. Classic. He was my current target, and I already had my eyes on him.

"Come to papa" I whispered with a grin, looking through the window of the empty restaurant I was standing outside of. He was sitting in a booth all alone, with a cold coffee on the table.

I kicked the doors open and stood by the entrance for a moment, staring him down while dramatic music from your typical western movies played in the background.

<There's not really any music, man>
...Whatever.

"I know who you are" the man said. I walked towards him.

"Then you probably also know why I am here?" I asked. I placed my hand over one of my guns, ready to attack. The man pushed the cup of coffee away from him, and stood up, slowly. I narrowed my eyes.

"You think you can kill me" he said. I almost laughed. I thought he knew who I was? Then he'd know I always kill my targets. No one escapes.

[What if Spidey shows up?]
<He manages to stop us>
[Cause we're weak]
<Only for him>
"Woah, hold up, I am not weak-" I said, shaking my head. The man smirked.

"Ah, yes...I heard you were a bit...out of it" he commented. I rolled my eyes. I was perfectly normal. If you say anything else remember who has the gun here.

"You think you can beat me?" I said, and pointed the gun at him. "Funny".

I pulled the trigger, but the man moved so quickly that he managed to dodge it, reminding me of a certain spider boy. He started to run towards me, and in my shock he kicked me to the ground and got on top of me.

"Let's get one thing straight;" I said, kicking him where men should not be kicked, and rolled us over so he was under me instead. "Deadpool is not a bottom".

"Am I interupting?" someone spoke from the entrance, and I turned around to meet Spider-Man's eyes. Or..mask. Whatever. You know what I mean.

"Why, wanna join?" I asked. Before he could answer, the man under me punched my jaw, and threw me off him. He was stronger than I thought. I saw him run towards the door, but Spider-Man shot spider web towards his feet, making him stumble and fall.

Spider-Man was about to walk over to him, and I looked around. Where the fuck was my gun?

Then I heard a shot, and when I looked up again, Spider-Man was falling, and the man was escaping. With my gun.

Fucker.

Spidey screamed out in pain, and clutched his side. I ran over to him, forgetting about the bastard running away with my gun, and leaned down next to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked, dumbly.

"Does it look like I'm fucking okay?" Spidey almost spat, and I gasped.

"And you kiss your mother with that mouth?".

Spider-Man ignored me, and leaned back in agony. Oh. Maybe I should help him. Not everyone healed like me.

I gently lifted his hand to see where he had been shot. Blood was pouring out from right above his hip, and I swore under my breath.

Okay. What do I do now?

I got up and grabbed a towel I saw laying on one of the tables. With a quick glance out the window, I saw people running back and forth in panic, and I expected it to be just a few minutes before the police came around. Okay, be quick, Wade.

I leaned down to Peter again, and pressed the towel against the wound, earning a hiss from him.

"Can you walk?" I asked. I helped him up, but he collapsed against me, shaking his head. I draped one of his arms around my shoulders, and then slid my own arm around his waist and pressed the towel against his side while I led him towards the back door.

As quickly as I could, I dragged him with me towards my apartment, silently thanking the gods for it to be just a few buildings away. I could just take some short cuts to avoid the hysteria in the streets, and most importantly; police.

*****

Once we were safely inside my home, I breathed out, and carefully sat Peter down on my couch. He had been muttering about how much he hated me all the way here, not caring at all that I was trying to save his life.

"Let's get that bullet out of ya" I said, but he just slapped my hand away from him. I sighed, and took off my mask. I reached up and took off his as well, so I could finally see his eyes. He quickly tried to dry some of his tears, but I grabbed his hands. He had been shot, for crying out loud, he was allowed to be terrified.

"Peter" I said softly. "Let me go get some water and I'll get the bullet out of you. Okay?". Peter let go of my hand and slowly nodded. I smiled.

After I had bothered enough to wash my hands and get a bottle of water, I walked back to Peter, who was now laying down on the couch, his eyes closed. I splashed some water in his face, and he immidiatly woke up again.

"This might hurt" I said, sarcastically, and poured some water over his wound, to clean it up a bit so I could see better. Then, I placed my finger over it, and Peter squirmed under my touch. I hesitated, but handed him my mask.

"What a-" he started, but I cut him off.

"Hold on to it. Bite it. Whatever helps with the pain" I said, shrugging. He took the mask, and I turned back to what I was doing. With a loud scream from Peter, I buried my finger in the wound, pulling the bullet out. It wasn't too deep, luckily. I doubt he'd appreciate me burying my limbs further into his freshly wounded body, unless it was another limb and another hole. 

<This is really not an appropriate time for such jokes> 
Who said it was a joke? 

Once I was done, I poured some more water on it, cleansing it with a shirt that was laying around. I didn't think about possible infections, but he could fix himself up better later. I just wrapped some bandage around it and then I was done.

When I looked back at him again, he was clutching my mask, holding it against his chest, almost childlike.

"Sorry" I apologized, feeling bad for hurting him. He looked at me, shaking his head.

"It's allright. I might not heal the exact same way you do, but those spider powers aren't completely useless" he said.

I sat down next to him, and leaned my elbows on my knees. My target had escaped, and I wasn't going to get paid.

"You owe me now" I said, and looked at him.

"What?".

"This. Me helping you. You owe me". Peter chuckled, but not with too much humor.

"And what shall I do to repay you, my dear knight in shining armor?" he asked. I grinned.

"Help me kill the idiot who shot you".

Peter was about to stand up, but collapsed back in the couch, grimacing at the pain.

"No" he said, glancing at me. "You've made me hate myself for letting you get away with that dude with the eggs. I'm not gonna let that happen again."

I frowned. Hate himself? Just for not yelling at me that one time?

...I made him hate himself?

[Why are you feeling so bad about this?]
<You've killed billions of people, why the sudden guilt?>
[This Peter dude is messing with your mind]

"Help me catch him at least, and keep me from murdering him?" I asked, batting my eyelashes like a little girl. He looked at me for a second, thinking about it. Then he reached his hand out for me to take it.

"Deal".

I kissed his hand, and bowed my head. "And the deal is sealed, my prince".

"I should've said no, shouldn't I?" Peter mumbled. I looked up at him.

"Too late!"

****************

lmao what is going on i hate myself

hope YOU enjoyed, though xD I was writing this while my brother and my friend was watching a movie so I was sort of distracted but I really wanted to update so yas here we go, sorry if some of it is shit

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.8K 276 16
no smut!!! this is my first fanfic and idk if it's any good. not planned out. I just recently got into the Black Phone and oml its the best live acti...
417K 15.3K 35
[COMPLETED] Deadpool, a mercenary, has been assigned to kill Peter Parker. When he uses Spiderman to get closer to Peter, though, something sparks...
290 11 3
Peter is dead. He's been dead for two years. But he's still with Wade. He haunts him every second of the day. Wade turns around and there he is, watc...
7.4K 379 23
Request from DS_TheMerc and using one of their own characters along in the marvel Spideypool universe Wade knew he had a child. Of course He loved hi...