We create our Own Destiny

imtherealestgirl19 द्वारा

[COMPLETED] Did you ever wish to know when you'll find the one you'll live your life with, your soulmate fore... अधिक

copyright reserved!!!
Just a normal day:first day back
Tonights Game : Give me your jersey
Watch where your going
The bad boy
Im gonna be in so much trouble
How is this possible?
What a situation
Senior prank: gone wrong or nah?
initate phase 1, let it rain, beach day?
Beach day
Bonfire with new friends
The reason :secrets must be kept
Sunday fun day
De ja vu and a date?
Who are you??
Lesson #1
Date night!!
Trickery
Revealed
Not giving up
Back to school
Telling the truth
Back to school dance
Get her back
Why???
Please be a normal day
Trust is just a word
The story and payback
Sweetie meet...
Truth unfolds
Dinner with the Prestons
How could you
Payback
Uh oh
step by step
Party party

And then there was three: The bad boy, The jock, and The prince

34 4 0
imtherealestgirl19 द्वारा

*** Above is the twin brothers of Savanah, one on the right is Desmond one on the left is Derek***

Desmond and Derek. My identical twin brothers came at the wrong time. You'd think they weren't my brothers of how white they look and me on the other hand, I'm a little darker than them. They take after my grandma who has Spaniard blood in her. I looked up to see two tall curly browned haired boys that were ordering their meals. its hard to tell which one is which but usually I know by their personality.
Ah yes the utter sound of my heart dropping all the way down to the floor as I seen both my brothers standing a few feet away from me and the only thing keeping my cover is the little wall between us. I freaked, one because they will freak out if they seen me with a boy...

"We have to go" I demanded.

"What? why?" Jordan asked.

"Look, my brothers are here and I like to be alive tomorrow" I explained, gesturing to where my brothers were standing near the fountain drinks. Thankfully they didn't see us.
He looked over the little wall between them and us then back at me as he nodded and looked around the restaurant.

"There's a side door over there" he said.
I nodded and he grabbed my hand as we headed to our escape route. We were almost out till I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to bump into-" the voice trailed off. I was looking down at the shoes and knew it was Desmond him and those messed up sneakers of his wasn't hard to miss.

"She's fine" Jordan interrupted him.

"I think She can speak for herself can't she? hey you okay?" Desmond asked very annoyed. As he held onto my shoulder. I didn't want to look up, I didn't want to speak either it'll give me away.

Oh no, hears the moment where I die. Moms gonna kill me if she knew I hung out with a boy alone. Jordan would be dead once Desmond sees my face. I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Jordan..

"I said She's fine " he answered sternly.

"Your going to let him talk for you?" Desi asked as he held his hand out almost about to caress my chin as if I was hurt- my heart stopped, he was going to see the truth and I was screwed, done for, no more Savanah. but he stop mid-way as he heard-

"I wouldn't be shouting out to the world that my girlfriends deaf, that's why she hasn't answered you" Jordan explained frustrated with desi. He was selling his part good.

A blushed creeps it's way onto my face once he said girlfriend. Wait why did I just blush? That's when I started signing what I remembered when I went to those ASL club meetings in school. To seal the deal of me being "deaf"

"Oh man I-I didn't-" Desmond started to stammer his words, I knew he felt embarrassed.

"Know? Yea a lot of people don't" Jordan finished.

then he did a hand gesture signaling me to walk forward, leaving my brother with a guilty face upon him.
As soon as we came out we both started to laugh.

"Oh man that was genius! You were like-"I started.

" I wouldn't be shouting out to the world that my girlfriend is deaf" we both said in unison, as we got on his bike. We were laughing so much. As he drove off.

"By the way-" I added.

Smack!!

"Ow what was that for?" He asked. Rubbing his shoulder. I wasn't gonna tell him it was because he said girlfriend. So i gave him a sly smile as I left him out on a whim to think about what he did.
_______

"Here's your stop m'lady" Jordan said.

"Thank you kindly good sir" I curtsy to him and lightly laughed.  "I had fun today" I grinned. We arrived at my house and the sun was setting from the horizon.

"Anytime, I'll see you tomorrow?" He started up his motorcycle again...

"Yea" I said with a genuine smile as I walked to the front door. He drove off as soon as he seen me opened my door. I walked in the house and saw three figures.

"Hello Savanah, we've been waiting for you"

I dropped my backpack.

Shit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Harry, Kyle, and Jess were in my house waiting for me at the door.

"Um were you guys here the whole time?" I asked. Lifting my backpack on my left shoulder.

"Yes and my feet are hurting" Kyle exasperated.

"Well no one told you to stay standing" Jess said getting up from her position on the couch.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked again.

"Savanah that is no way to treat your friends" I heard a voice from the kitchen. Mom. All three of them had a sheepish smile.

"Yea sav" Harry said. I threw a pillow that I saw on the couch next to me towards him. Then I closed the front door behind me. I signaled them to come to my room.

"We're gonna hang in my room mom!" I yelled from upstairs.

"Okay" she answered back.
I took my flannel off and proceeded to my comfy bed.

"No seriously it's a school night? Why y'all here?" I said.

"We wanted to talk about what's going on with you lately" Harry said as he walked to the bean bag on the floor.

"What do mean by that?" I asked.

"The rumor mill, ring a bell?" Jess added as she came on my bed.

"We've been hearing about three boys and-" Kyle said as he plopped down on the floor.
"First Aiden, then people seen you talking to Dylan, and then slapping Jordan-"
That's when I interrupted him.

"Wait wait, woah woah, hold up? You guys think I'm going around?" I asked them.

They all looked away from my eyes as they said no in unison.

"You do?! you guys totally lied to my face right now!" I said aggravated.

"Well can you blame us? We're just-" Harry started.

"Looking out for me? Yeah I know, I know, but Whatever your hearing isn't true. okay, slapping Jordan was true" I said.

"Wait I heard you punched him in the balls?" Harry said confused.

"Besides the point, look I'm still me. I'm still the girl that's never done anything bad in her life. Trust me when I say this guys.." I said.

They looked at each other than back to me.

"Nope not that easy" Harry said.

"You guys are unbelievable" I said exaggeratedly throwing my hands in the air.

"So what's really going on between you guys" Kyle asked.

"Nothing okay? Aidan is just a friend and Dylan i don't even know where to begin with him, and Jordan he's a friend too"

"Mhm" Jess said.

"I'm serious! Ugh can we change the subject please" they seen that I was about to pop off so they decided to call for pizza and changed the subject to other daily things in life.

We decided to watch a scary movie. I was sharing some microwave popcorn with Jess. Kyle was laying on the floor like a little kid and Harry was on the bean bag chair holding on to a pillow. It was on a good part where the girl was going through the hallway, looking around frantically.

We were into the movie so much our eyes were glued to the T.V. It was so silent like if we were in a movie theater. Wondering what was going to happen, Then out of no where my door was slammed open-
"Aaaaaah!" Two voices yelled.

We all jumped and screamed. Me and Jess accidentally threw the popcorn everywhere.

Laughter filled the air. But it wasn't ours..

"Desmond!!! Derek!!!! What the fuck?!" I yelled.

"Bruh I saw my life flashed before my eyes" Kyle interrupted.

"Damn that shit was funny!!" Derek said.

"And we can watch it again and again" Desmond added. My eyes widen as I saw him holding his iPhone in his hand.

"You didn't!??!!" Both Jess and I yelled.

"Damn" Harry said. He was the most scared out of all of us.

Me and Jess ran towards them. to get the phone, which was a failed attempt as they ran faster than us to there room and locked the door. I went to the end of the hall.

"Moooom!!! Desi and Derek are messing with me and my friends again!" I whined.

"Desmond Allen Ryder!! Derek Carter Ryder!! If you don't stop that shit imma fucking come up there and beat ya asses" she said down at the bottom. I think she was in the living room watching love and hip hop.

"But ah maaa!!?!" They said in unison.

"No butts do that shit on more time I'll give you something to whine about" she yelled back. " Esperar hasta cuando yo ileque alli" she mumbled. Going into the kitchen I believe. I went back to my room mentally reminding myself to get them back.

the pizza arrived and we devoured it while watching the rest of the movie. they decided not to pry on the previous conversation and went home once the movie was done, Late at night, I might add.

I changed into my pjs and started watching my pre recorded series of teen wolf, soon I dozed off and had fallen asleep. I was thinking of what's going to happen between me and Jordan. We have to figure this situation out.
_______

Thursday, I was eating lunch with my squad. Heather finally made an appearance to the table.

"Heather it's like I haven't seen you in forever" I said giving her a hug.

"I know my family vacation was extended for another 3 days. I didn't want to stay but it happens. but anyways let's go to the beach this weekend all of us yea? ill ask my parents if we can take one of the cars" we all nodded in agreement.

"Yea we'll have to tell ash and Jack" I added.

"Yea Forsure" she answered.

then she took out all of what she missed for the three days work.

"Damn Heather!! back at it again with the homework" Kyle said while smirking.

"Oh my god shut up with that stupid phrase already! That's annoying" Jess frowned. She got annoyed very quick once one of the students at our school got famous.

I laughed and grabbed my slice of pizza. I held it in front of my face, opened my mouth only to be stopped by the shadows that overcame my body-

"Hey vana" I know that voice. Only one person calls me that nickname. Jordan.

I looked up to both Jordan and Aidan.

"Um hey guys?" I said putting my beloved pizza back on the tray.

"We gotta talk" Aidan said as he looked at the group and back to me. "Alone"

"Uh... Okay" I gently said, curious as to why they both came together, they never hang with each other or so they tell me. But it was quite clear by the expressions everyone was having towards the table. And when I mean everyone I mean everyone near the table, walking by, sitting down nearby. I look towards my friends...

"Well would you look at the time" Kyle said. As he nudged Jess.

"Oh yes we have that um thing to do" Jess added.

"What thing?" Both Harry and heather said confused.

Then Kyle and Jess grabbed Harry and heather and dragged them out of the table.

And then there was three.

"Um so what's going on?" I asked.

"This" they said in unison as they held out there wrist. I looked and saw both say zero on their timer. I understand why Jordan's was like that, some what. However Aidan's surprised me.

"Okay so what's up with yours?" I asked Aidan.

"Apparently you"

I laughed a little "Wait what?"

"My timer stopped the day you bumped into me, I was gonna tell you but you kind of got pissy at me and left" he explained. "And i thought about telling you at my house and i totally chickened out. Then Jordan told me what happened and now here we are"

"Not you too?" I whined.

"We can't tell anyone" Jordan said.

"Why? It's not like anyone is going to do anything about it" I joked,
laughing a little. But they didn't laugh.

"You guys aren't serious are you?" I said slowly laughing.

They stood quite. Aidan's face was serious and Jordan's was the same but you can see a hint of fear in them. Then Aidan spoke.

"Well richy rich and his company can't know about this, they'll start running test on people like us" he whispered.

"Wait who? And There's others?" I whispered back.

"Yea I researched it, apparently someone is trying to round up everyone that has a problem like us " Jordan said.

"Wait so is there a way to fix this?" I asked with concern, this could have an answer.

"Yes and no" Aidan said.

"What's the good news and the bad?" I asked.

"Welp good news there's other people with this problem, bad news most of them were either killed or captured for experiments. But there is this group, somewhere hiding out and no one knows there location. They have this leader who can help, we just have to find them" Jordan explained

"Okay so what do you want to do about it?" I asked, I wanted to fix this as much as they did..

"Choose" Aidan abruptly said.

"Excuse me??" I asked confused.

"Choose one of us" he said again.

"What? Are you serious? We don't know what's happening to us and your telling me to choose? We don't know what will happen if I chose either one of you, what would happen to the other. I can't choose unless I know what's going on?" I said annoyed by how selfish Aidan is being.

How can he say that after I just found ou this week. We were in a very dangerous situation. I've never felt so scared in my life. This was something that wasn't normal. I hoped to find my soulmate but not like this. I have to hide this from my friends and family, but it's easier for me, I'm just more concerned about the boys.

"No, no Aidan is just being impatient and is very angry about it" Jordan said.

"Who wouldn't be mad?!" Aidan said very loud. Some kids turned our direction as they started to whisper another person came up to us-

"Hey there doll face!" He yelled with a smirk coming up the steps towards our direction.

"Oh no, not him" I whined, face palming to the max, I really didn't want to deal with this right now.

"Who Dylan?" Aidan glanced his way.

"Did he say doll face?" Jordan asked.

I repeatedly slammed my head against my backpack that was resting on the table. I looked up once he came close.

"Didn't I tell you not to call me that?" I asked him.

"I can't help it sweet cakes"

"Did he say sweet cakes?" Aidan asked as he cracked his knuckles. He faced Dylan's way. Dylan put his hands up in defeat.

"Hey uh pumpkin he's kinda scaring me right now" Dylan said once Aidan started moving forward to him.

"Not my handsome face, don't hurt this master piece" he exclaimed.

"Keep calling her names your master piece would look like trash when I'm finished " Aidan said as he grabbed his collar and lifted him up.

"Dully noted"

"What do you want Dylan were kinda in the middle of something" I said. Aidan put him down, still scolding him.

"I uh- you see" he started.

"Spill it out already" I demanded.

I looked at him but he's obnoxious self was replaced with a confused and feared Dylan in front of me. He looked worried. I've never seen him like this before. That cocky exterior he oh so proudly shows vanished, to expose his soft side, or more likely to a guy, his weak side.

"It's...."

*** another cliff hanger sorry:)

so what do you think he might say?

And that was a close one back at Taco Bell. Do you have friends that look out for you, like Savanah's friends?

Tell me what you think don't forget to comment and vote and stay cool and awesome!!***

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

206K 8.7K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...
16.7K 695 11
-completed- Jack looked down at the timer on his wrist and sighed. In 6 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes, and 5 seconds, he was supposed to find his soulmat...
83.4K 2.1K 41
When you grow up your parents, friends and even school teach you about soulmates and the moon goddess and how soulmates are perfectly made for each o...
139K 8.5K 110
Jordan and Dahlia have been best friends since they met on the playground at age 3. Follow their journey over the next two decades as life, love, opp...